Does God

Author: janesix

Total: 66
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Instead of all that venom and bluster, you could have simply asked the first time.

Tell us all why it's impossible for our emotions to be the same as God?
No. Neither you nor Stephen are capable of listening or engaging in real dialogue. The reason is in the bible, the book both of you claim to know.

Do the thinking for us for a change and let's see how you manage that?
While it would benefit you and Stephen to have someone else do your thinking for you, I am not under evaluation. You are not accessing me. I am not submitting so you see how I "manage" anything.

I've told both of you this. Your liberal bent makes you think theists and conservatives need validation from you, and you think you stand on a higher plane and can judge us. You don't. You cannot.

When you get past your bitterness, we will talk. But for now, you aren't willing, and maybe aren't able. So get all that bile out of your system. I can take it.

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
The reason is in the bible, the book both of you claim to know.

Well, you have shown me that I know and understand these scriptures far more better than you do. I even know the difference between   
BAR A BBAS   AND  BAR N ABAS

Neither you nor Stephen are capable of listening or engaging in real dialogue.

And I don't believe you are even capable of even listening to another point of view or opinion without insulting someone for what they have merely stated. 
 The bible has slowly become an embarrassment to the church over the years that they have had to conceded many things. Such as the Earth does  go around the Sun, and the Earth that is not the centre of anything. Why the hell do you think there was ever a reformation , you absolute clown? 
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
I'm not a Catholic genius.

English grammar. Look into it.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
That's obvious, you hate Catholics because you belong to a heretical breakaway from Catholicism and must hate them to justify your heresy.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@ethang5
No
Thats exactly the answer I expected to see. You make an over the top claim and then refuse to defend it all the while insulting everyone else. This is what you do, troll.

Stephen
Stephen
I'm not a Catholic genius.
I haven't said you are "genius". What I have said is that  you are a clown who doesn't understand a single thing about the scriptures that you hold to be true.