Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 148
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@oromagi
So, we can test MisterChris's claim by making him try to hammer himself.
smart

VTL Mister Chris

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
VTL MisterChris

Someone wait for Chris to get on before putting him at L-1 so he can hammer and then unhammer
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Chris (3/5) - Oro, Water, Speed
Lunatic (1/5) - Greyparrot
Grey (1/5) - Chris
Earth (1/5) - Whiteflame

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Before we even say anything about this and I get scumread. I am legit going out of town Thursday through Friday so do not expect any activity from me. Please note this post and that's all I will say since it became a major issue last game
Your "lack" of activity didn't become a major issue, it was the fact that you kept posting about how inactive you were instead of posting anything that could further help town out. Imagine if you used your time trying to look like you were solving stuff instead of projecting inactivity. You had some of the most posts of the entire game, and 90% of them were about how inactive you were. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
Why you trying to lynch the confirmed doc bruh
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@whiteflame
I'm not surprised that he claimed a protective role. I am a little surprised that he didn't immediately include that with his character claim and that he chose to keep whatever protective role he has vague. Those stand out to me as reasons to be at least a little sus of him, though his role is potentially confirmable, so I'll abstain from voting to lynch over it this DP.

I completely disagree sorry. Him withholding details is his one saving grace. The last thing we want to do is advertise lynch targets for free DP1, even Grey realizes this and we should NOT dismiss this as typical or acceptable. 

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
If Grey were to not claim, you would instantly draw a suspicion. You also don't know if he can self protect. You're jumping on Grey too early.

Grey's goal, if he is a town PR, should be to go as long as possible without claiming. This is Mafia Basics 101. I refuse to believe Grey is dumb enough to think claiming protective role DP1 is a good idea, and likewise I refuse to believe no one would accept Grey stating that he veered from his meta to avoid claiming a PR DP1 later on (I know I would).

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@MisterChris
I completely disagree sorry. Him withholding details is his one saving grace. The last thing we want to do is advertise lynch targets for free DP1, even Grey realizes this and we should NOT dismiss this as typical or acceptable. 
Honestly, this wouldn't be the first time he's done something like this, so while I agree that it's anti-town, I don't agree that it's scummy.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
@Speedrace
?? Why would you want to lynch a protective role
Why you trying to lynch the confirmed doc bruh

• I don't think Grey is this stupid. 
  • I never said I'm pursuing a lynch.
"That does not give him a free pass to claim protective power roles DP1. We should pressure him so we can get an idea of whether this was town Grey being wayyyy dumber than he's ever been or if he is mafia counting on "bUt hE AlWaYs ClAimS" logic. There's another possibility but I want to keep that vague. "

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@whiteflame
while I agree that it's anti-town, I don't agree that it's scummy.

We can disagree on that, but I don't get where you're coming from on scumreading Grey for holding back details and being slightly less anti-town than he could be. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
BTW what makes you think he's doc? He just said he was "protective." No one can or should counterclaim that safely DP1. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
"That does not give him a free pass to claim protective power roles DP1. We should pressure him so we can get an idea of whether this was town Grey being wayyyy dumber than he's ever been or if he is mafia counting on "bUt hE AlWaYs ClAimS" logic. There's another possibility but I want to keep that vague. "

With greyparrot, you get what you get. You don't have to be happy about how he plays; but he will never change. He does what he does and often times without regret. I raged at him for months and even tried reccomending policy lynching him. He usually ends up town when he does this stuff. Grey is the the only one that gets a pass from it because you just can't reason with him. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
BTW, I'm ok with testing my role. Let's do it. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
Although there's a small danger of mafia quickhammer, it goes without saying that anyone who tries such a thing is insta-lynched next DP. 

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
With greyparrot, you get what you get. You don't have to be happy about how he plays; but he will never change. He does what he does and often times without regret. I raged at him for months and even tried reccomending policy lynching him. He usually ends up town when he does this stuff. Grey is the the only one that gets a pass from it because you just can't reason with him. 

If Grey is town I'm fr mad. Town needs to level with him and we need to permit him to change his meta without this "hE DiDn'T CLAiM so He'S ScUm" bs. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
BTW, I'm ok with testing my role. Let's do it. 

vtl misterchris
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
If Grey is town I'm fr mad. Town needs to level with him and we need to permit him to change his meta without this "hE DiDn'T CLAiM so He'S ScUm" bs. 
Except for the last two times he hasn't claimed instantly he's been scum...
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@MisterChris
Chris (3/5) - Oro, Water, Speed, Lunatic

bwa bwadda bwump.   dum bump dum bump.
Can't touch this
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
VTL MisterChris.

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
Except for the last two times he hasn't claimed instantly he's been scum...

The tradeoff is times like this. I think I'd rather have town give up on the meta and let Grey not claim every game immediately (unless he's HATED or MILLER or something) than to keep this up. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
UNVOTE. 

Now when Pie gets back on, TOWN will know I am confirmed as my role. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@MisterChris
UNVOTE

thx, MC
oromagi
oromagi
oromagi
TOWN
chris                                ?????               PACIFIST
greyparrot             Susan Collins     PROTECC
lunatic
speedrace
earth
whiteflame
waterphoenix
supadudz
SCUM

oromagi
oromagi
If no TOWN has further to claim, I move we

VTNL 

and get on with it.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
The tradeoff is times like this. I think I'd rather have town give up on the meta and let Grey not claim every game immediately (unless he's HATED or MILLER or something) than to keep this up
This is something he would do anyway though whether he was asked or not. Look at like any game hes played in for the last year and a half. Its just how he does. Drafterman had a meme about him back on DDO. "One does not simply get greyparrot to comply" or something like that. Its something yoy just have to take into account when playing with him.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Unvote vtl oromagi for trying to no lynch this early in the gane
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
I would have argued that all that's left is for TOWN to fall to bickering but then I knew I could leave it to you to illustrate the point.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Chris (2/5) - Water, Speed
Lunatic (1/5) - Greyparrot
Grey (1/5) - Chris
Earth (1/5) - Whiteflame
Oro (1/5) - Lunatic 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
I would have argued that all that's left is for TOWN to fall to bickering but then I knew I could leave it to you to illustrate the point.
Assuming bickering isn't readable behavior. Do you expect the game to be solved through investigative reports? 
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Interesting. I'm okay with the assumption that Chris is town aligned but w/e.