Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 259
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Probably because it does not exist.
so your argument is that the people who did 2 separate autopsies are just lying to try to frame him? You realize that's crazy right? Maybe it's all a deep state plot to destroy the Minneapolis police!!!

The much more logical explanation is that they know what they are talking about and you lack the medical expertise to understand the autopsy report. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
The much more logical explanation is that they know what they are talking about and you lack the medical expertise to understand the autopsy report. 
Fine, show me where the evidence is for their findings.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
"The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had
underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The
combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any
potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death."

It's recorded in legal documents that they have no evidence of a strangulation. Read it.

HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Fine, show me where the evidence is for their findings.
Again, your argument is that multiple medical professionals agree that Chauvin killed george. But you choose not to believe them. That isn't based on facts or information. You are just choosing to believe what you want to believe. 

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
Again, your argument is that multiple medical professionals agree that Chauvin killed george. But you choose not to believe them. That isn't based on facts or information. You are just choosing to believe what you want to believe. 
Nice way to dodge. If you claim that Floyd died of asphyxiation, why is that NO WHERE in the autopsy?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
HB says the evidence exists, it's just not available to us peons.

Meanwhile, court documents show multiple times no evidence of strangulation from the autopsies.

how do you do that emote? 
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman

Meanwhile, court documents show multiple times no evidence of strangulation from the autopsies.
He wasn't strangled, the asphyxiation was done with lower leg and bodyweight.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot

how do you do that emote? 
It’s pretty funny lol. The state is trying to discredit their own medical expert who conducted the autopsy. Normally it’s the defense that tries to do that.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
@RatMan

I’m not going to reply to you unless you unblock me.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@n8nrgmi
Nah. There wasn't evidence of drugs in his system to the point of OD'ing. Even so, the police officer knelt on his neck for 9 minutes. Even someone not doped up would probably die
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
You haven’t cited any sources that state that Andrew Baker, the state’s medical examiner died due to asphyxiation.

Rather the prosecution themselves in their criminal complaint bring up the fact that Bakers “findings include that Floyd did not die from asphyxia or strangulation.”

Other “experts’” opinions are irrelevant since they didn’t do the autopsy or they’re biased beyond belief which is the case of the Floyd families person who did the autopsy.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Nah. There wasn't evidence of drugs in his system to the point of OD'ing. Even so, the police officer knelt on his neck for 9 minutes. Even someone not doped up would probably die
Bruh he had 3x the OD level of fentanyl in his system lmfao
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
 Even someone not doped up would probably die.
Not without some evidence from an autopsy report. The force required to strangle someone especially from the side or the back would have left evidence.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
@ILikePie5
I mean if I were to lie down on your neck for 9 minutes straight you'd still probably die even when sober. 

There's video evidence too of the filming, there's also dash cam evidence.

Finally you looked at one autospy report, the Hennepin County Report, here's PolitiFact: 

Finally, an autospy doesn't say anything about the cause of death. It just gives what happened to the victim

Here's a pathologist report: https://www.medpagetoday.com/blogs/working-stiff/86913

Did Floyd have something in his system? Yes. Was it enough to directly effect his body? No. He was still able to hold a conversation

Vader
Vader
And by the way I do a lot of research on these cases and 80% of the time the media twists what the actual case is. I fully believe the cop in Kenosha was in the right to act in self defense. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
I mean if I were to lie down on your neck for 9 minutes straight you'd still probably die even when sober. 
Not without evidence that would show up on an autopsy. The force required to stop the airflow to the trachea from the side is tremendous, not just a simple knee resting on it.

It's crazy how many people really don't understand this concept.

Strangling from the front is relatively easy, but from the side or the back, you are talking about hundreds of pounds of force. That's absolutely going to show up in an autopsy.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
This means that Floyd stopped breathing and his heart stopped beating (cardiopulmonary arrest) because of the injury caused by his restraint in the custody of law enforcement officers, to include asphyxia from neck compression. Asphyxia means that there is a lack of oxygen going to the brain. It can happen from obstruction of the airway, restriction of breathing from compression of the neck or chest, or the prevention of blood flow to the brain by collapsing the blood vessels in the neck. It can also happen from the replacement of oxygen in the blood by carbon monoxide, or depletion of oxygen in the atmosphere, like in a fire. "Cardiopulmonary arrest" is not a heart attack. Online sources that imply that the medical examiner is covering up George Floyd's death by calling it a "heart attack" are wrong.

The death certificate's "other significant conditions" -- Floyd's natural heart disease and the presence of drugs of abuse in his tested blood -- do not excuse the officers, nor should they cause anyone to blame the victim. They are there on the death certificate because those findings, in the opinion of the medical examiner, would have made his death more likely. They are not the cause of death. The cause of death is police restraint.

At the end of their press release, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner adds the following important reminder: "Under Minnesota state law, the Medical Examiner is a neutral and independent office and is separate and distinct from any prosecutorial authority or law enforcement agency." Regardless of whether experts agree with their interpretation of the evidence, they were the first to collect it, and because they did their job, that evidence is now available for public scrutiny in a court of law.
This article uses the same report you had from an actual Pathologist diagnosing the case. You are not a Pathologist
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
Strangling from the front is relatively easy, but from the side or the back, you are talking about hundreds of pounds of force. That's absolutely going to show up in an autopsy.

I guarantee you if I were to put my knee to the side of your neck and balanced the 200+ lbs required to restrict airflow to the trachea, you will be feeling the bruise for weeks.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
This article uses the same report you had from an actual Pathologist diagnosing the case. You are not a Pathologist
The medical examiner said Floyd didn’t die of asphyxiation or strangulation. He died of cardiac arrest which was likely caused by the high amount of drugs, pre-existing heart disease, and stress caused by arrest.

I didn’t say this, the prosecution said this in their own criminal complaint

Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Yes however he was not acting under the influence at all. He was still able to speak and hold a conversation audibly. If you are drunk to the point of blacking out, you do not speak that audibly. I'd imagine the same with whatever drugs were found. The triggering factors was the kneeling on the neck

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Yes however he was not acting under the influence at all. He was still able to speak and hold a conversation audibly. If you are drunk to the point of blacking out, you do not speak that audibly. I'd imagine the same with whatever drugs were found. The triggering factors was the kneeling on the neck
No one ever said he was drunk. He was high on drugs and was clearly delusional considering he started saying he couldn’t breathe before they brought him to the ground - an actual symptom of fentanyl overdose. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
It doesn't matter what. He was perfectly audible and able to hold a conversation in the gas station video. He was not inaudible or incomprehensive. He was clearly able to talk and think. The triggering factor was the knee to the neck

Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Not according to the Pathologist. So no I really don't think he was that delusional
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
The triggering factor was the knee to the neck.

Trigger? That sounds like you are walking back the strangulation claim now that you know it absolutely requires a bruisable force to accomplish that.
Vader
Vader
Even so, the proper conduct of a police officer is not kneel down on the victim for 9 minutes straight. This was a misconduct that wouldn't have escalated if properly brought down and not be held down for 9 minute. It is third degree murder even if he had drugs since the ultimate factor was him passing out on the ground. Did he have drugs? Yes. Was he delusional? No I severly doubt he was that delusional. He could properly hold a conversation. Either way, the cops involved are guilty of third degree murder. Floyd was unarmed and everything yet they held him to his neck for 9 minutes despite him being unable to breathe. The autopsy reports suggests that it was because of the knee that this is what led to his death as he was functional before. You saw the footage in the store. He didn't seem to be delirious and walked around fine.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Not according to the Pathologist. So no I really don't think he was that delusional
Bruh that was literally according to the state medical examiner Dr. Andrew Baker lmfao. He clearly stated that Floyd did not die of asphyxiation or strangulation. It doesn’t get more clear than that.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
No one ever said he was drunk. He was high on drugs and was clearly delusional considering he started saying he couldn’t breathe before they brought him to the ground - an actual symptom of fentanyl overdose. 
His friend, Morries Hall, the drug dealer who is now implicated in his death because he gave Floyd the drugs that he then swallowed in an attempt to destroy evidence is pleading the fifth. This isn't over.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
If you fall down and break all your legs and can't get up and I shoot you, is that murder?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
Even so, the proper conduct of a police officer is not kneel down on the victim for 9 minutes straight.
For the thousandth time, Chavin isn't on trial for improper conduct or bad policing...