Vaccine Passports

Author: coal

Total: 90
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
The opposite is true too lol. Y’all are crazy about Covid, but have no problem letting illegals with Covid into the nation. Talk about a super spreader.
There are millions of Americans right now carrying COVID. We let out what, 100 illegals with COVID?

If you care more about the hundred than the few million, it’s clearly not COVID that you give a shit about.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@zedvictor4
Anyone who won't change their mind is a bigot.
No, anyone who, for example, doesn’t give a rat’s ass about COVID until it’s being carried in by brown people, is probably a bigot.

Bigots tend to refer to bigots as bigots, and vice versa.
They also tend to accuse anyone calling out their bigotry; a bigot.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
There are millions of Americans right now carrying COVID. We let out what, 100 illegals with COVID?
So we’re gonna let 100 illegals with Covid out in the nation so they can spread it and kill people, when it is avoidable if we just deport them? Are you really justifying that people diagnosed with Covid should be roaming around the nation? Cause I don’t know any conservative that supports that.

If you care more about the hundred than the few million, it’s clearly not COVID that you give a shit about.
You’re not even making sense. If you want to mitigate Covid you don’t fuckin let people with Covid wander around our nation if they can be deported back to their nation.

The days we have come to. Liberals defending Covid just because an illegal has them. You my friend are dedicated to a red herring. I don’t know anyone beside you who is fine with letting people with Covid wander around in our nation, when they can be deportef
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Liberals supporting illegals with Covid being released into our nation is definitely a new one for me lol
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@ILikePie5
@Double_R
Is there a source of illegals being let into America and a reason why they were so?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@dustryder
Is there a source of illegals being let into America and a reason why they were so?

Democratic Representative Henry Cuellar said it was happening.

As for why it happening? I’ll let you figure that one out. You’re a pretty smart guy

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
Are you really justifying that people diagnosed with Covid should be roaming around the nation? 
No. Read the thread. 

The days we have come to. Liberals defending Covid just because an illegal has them.
Strawmanning your position is a sure fire way to make them sound stupid.

No one is saying it’s fine to let illegals wander around with COVID. I was commenting on the hypocrisy and absurdity of the same crowd that has been denying COVID is serious suddenly outraged about illegals carrying COVID. If you didn’t care before (which is the majority of the right wing) then you can save your faux outrage.

So we’re gonna let 100 illegals with Covid out in the nation so they can spread it and kill people
So... if we let them into our nation with COVID they’re going to kill people. Ok. Im curious to know your position on mask mandates and social distancing guidelines, and states that aren’t following any of it. Better yet, I’m curious to know what you had to say back when Trump was holding one packed rally after another without any distancing or masks required.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Just move to the South. We sure as hell aren’t going to enforce the passports. Feds can come and guard every state border if they want. Good luck to them
The 'south' don't enforce much at all, especially not welfare, food or basic heating to households.

Great pride in your lack of enforcement, fantastic achievements have happened due to it.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
If the government were in charge of the power grid in Texas, they would be paying the same rates as California for electricity with regulations mandating all power plants be winterized for the next event coming in a hundred years.

Dumb argument ratman.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Not dumb at all, would you care to explain why that's a bad thing?
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@coal
Vaccine Passports

I am in no way religious but this sounds all very " mark of the best to me"
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
If the government were in charge of the power grid in Texas, they would be paying the same rates as California for electricity with regulations mandating all power plants be winterized for the next event coming in a hundred years.
And 111 Texans would still be alive.

By the way, crazy how these once in 100 years whether events seem to be happening every few years. I wonder why that is...

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
Need a Vaccine Passport to travel within the nation but not an ID to vote. Got it 
Well we certainly wouldn’t want to let people in with COVID now would we?

Conway
Debates: 0
Conway
-->
@Double_R
No, anyone who, for example, doesn’t give a rat’s ass about COVID until it’s being carried in by brown people, is probably a bigot.

Without trying to understand someone, we wouldn't know if people care about the president's policy on immigration because some of the illegal immigrants happen to have brownish skin tone, or some other line of reasoning that isn't insultingly stupid.  You and I only know that you care that some of the immigrants happen to be brown. 

I was referencing the right wing talking point that the Biden administration is allowing COVID infected migrants into “our” communities. Yet the people complaining about this are the same people who think lockdowns, mask mandates, and social distancing guidelines are government tyranny. So the same people who will pack themselves into indoor spaces without masks are the same people who are all of a sudden worried about COVID once it’s carried in by brown people. It’s absurdly transparent.
Or maybe they think the people who aren't citizens do not enjoy the full benefit of a government that was instituted to serve the interest of it's own citizens.

Or anything else... 

I noticed that you happened to introduce the concept of race initially when responding to a statement about language.
Trust me, you wouldn't think for a second about sharing your living space with a person who doesn't speak a language you can understand.
I live in the Bronx, I’m surrounded by people who speak all kinds of languages so you’ll have to excuse me if I have a difficult time understanding white bigotry.
Would you care to explain how learning English  is "white" in your view?

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Conway
Ah yes, the ole if you accuse someone else of being a racist then you must be a racist argument.

I don’t care that they are brown, that’s the point. So because I don’t care that they are brown, my concerns about them carrying COVID don’t change, unlike the many (that you seem to be defending) that never expressed any concerns about COVID until finding out that some illegals were carrying it. 

If you don’t believe they should be set free, then argue that they shouldn’t be set free. But don’t pretend that because some portion of them (that is no higher in percentage than the general US population) are testing positive that all of sudden this is a public health issue.

If you take issue with me bringing race into the equation, then instead of  “I’m rubber and your glue” enlighten me as to what the concern is here and why it’s a concern now when it hasn’t been one for the past year.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
And 111 Texans would still be alive.
No, they wouldn't. California and New York are absolute shitholes because of all the hyper-regulation. Governments are worse predictors of future events than the private investors that are liable for poor judgment. The price California and New York pay for saving 111 unseen lost lives with their mountains of cumbersome regulations are millions of people unable to make a single life choice that might carry some unforeseen risk without getting approval from the government. That ain't America, and it's exactly why people who have the means are leaving those "Utopias"

2.8 million Americans died in 2019 without Covid, and if they lived in New York or California, they probably were not able to afford to die free.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Read this:

It's absolutely criminal that people in California and New York continue to have a say in mandating policy for the rest of the country with their failed dystopias.

Jordan Peterson would tell them to go clean their rooms before changing the world.

"If you can't even clean up your own room, who the hell are you to give advice to the world?"

"My sense is that if you want to change the world, you start with yourself and work outward because you build your competence that way. I don't know how you can go out and protest the structure of the entire economic system if you can't keep your room organized."

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
The price California and New York pay for saving 111 unseen lost lives with their mountains of cumbersome regulations are millions of people unable to make a single life choice that might carry some unforeseen risk without getting approval from the government.
111 lives lost was the result of not weatherizing their power grid. There is nothing about enforcing that which causes people to not be able to make a single life decision.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
111 lives lost was the result of not weatherizing their power grid. There is nothing about enforcing that which causes people to not be able to make a single life decision.
The regulatory climate that allowed 111 people to win the Darwin Award for not making smart life choices like the vast majority of Texans did is the exact same reason why Texas is a refuge from the California Dystopia.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
You come here down to Texas this summer and see if you think it was necessary to do so. As someone who’s lived in Texas for literally 95% of my life, this was literally a once in a century event. Could it have been prevented? Sure. Could anyone who’s living in Texas have predicted this? Hell fuckin no lol.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
I love people who think they know more about Texas than a lifelong Texan lol. I’d like to see any of the Northern liberal shills come survive a Texas summer.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
None of them would be able to cope with the consequences of living in a free State.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
None of them would be able to cope with the consequences of living in a free State.
Makes sense considering they live under the governance of people like King Cuomo.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
You come here down to Texas this summer and see if you think it was necessary to do so. As someone who’s lived in Texas for literally 95% of my life, this was literally a once in a century event. Could it have been prevented? Sure. Could anyone who’s living in Texas have predicted this? Hell fuckin no lol.
This is literally what the term “climate change” means

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
The regulatory climate that allowed 111 people to win the Darwin Award for not making smart life choices like the vast majority of Texans did is the exact same reason why Texas is a refuge from the California Dystopia.
And you claim you’re not a republican?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
This is literally what the term “climate change” means
So a once in a generation event is climate change? Wow. We can’t tell the weather for tomorrow and you’re telling me people should’ve predicted this 10 years ago? Gimme a break.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
I wish there wasn’t Global Warming in Texas. Definitely ruined my summers when I was a kid cause it was too hot to play outside

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
And you claim you’re not a republican?
Why’re you assuming people’s political identities? You must be racist. Not to mention ableist.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
He can't understand that the idea of the traditional theocratic Republican party died when Trump exposed them for being DC parasites.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
It seems apparent that:

1. The direction of this string has taken a decided turn.
2. There are raw nerves in every direction of this string.
3. Those who use a racial argument are pointing toward their mirror.