Author: EtrnlVw

Total: 71
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@n8nrgmi
what is life like outside of creation?

Great question, I appreciate your inquiry.
This is also a loaded question and I want to remind you that creation is far more vast than anyone could imagine. So when I talk about the journey of the soul once it leaves the Creator we could be talking about a long, long time, in terms of linear time as it is experienced within creation. Creation actually has many layers, which involves countless experiences for each soul. Everything you would want to experience as an expression, as a dream, as a desire, as a creative experience, as a relationship, as a purpose driven goal, as a quest for knowledge or as a quest for learning about yourself  ect ect all happens within God's created worlds.

You could spend just 80 years or so on this planet in the physical realm and then spend eons in heaven on another planet within the astral plane learning and doing many things that you might not even imagine yet. You could sojourn in another galaxy with a whole different species along with the souls of your loved ones for any amount of time, you could reincarnate on earth and you would never know it once you were reborn. You could spend thousands of years with Jesus in the Christian paradise if that is what your hearts desire is assuming you earned that place within creation, and you would learn many things and have many different experiences, have many various tasks and responsibilities. The picture I want to paint for you is that you understand that within creation the options are virtually endless as you leave this body and this world.

If you could imagine what they call a multiverse, which means that not only is there a physical universe but there are many universes. So if you can imagine that just our physical universe is comprised of trillions of galaxies, stars, planets, solar systems and many places of existence that man has no idea of the vast number and types of beings that do exist within our universe.....then multiply that many times over. Then there are universes that extend beyond such multiverses. These multiverses have more planets, more entities and more places to exist that you could ever imagine. The Creator has been creating these layers for an eternity, there is no end to such a dynamic creative force.

The impression I want to leave with you, is how small we really grasp creation, heaven or anything related to what we think exists. The reason for that is that I want you to realize that each soul has a very long journey, which includes existing within many different places and leaning many different things. You did not just pop into existence the moment your mother conceived lol, not even close. Whether or not you existed for long periods of time before you came here IDK, what I do know is that you came out of the Creator as a soul seed who was sent into creation, and before you is a very long path of developing and learning.

Outside of Creation is a single, omnipresent, eternal conscious Reality that encompasses all that exists. It exists as the culmination of everything you know and far beyond. You came out of the Reality that we call God, and while you are within that Reality you experience God as God is. You of course don't remember that, though your intuition knows it.....and your physical body could never withstand the full impact of an eternal omnipresent energy, you will always be apart of that conscious Reality. What is it like? it's hard to label or define a Reality not associated or that does not resemble what we experience through finite, limited bodies. Because of the restrictions, fear, pain, lusts, desires, needs, complications, the pull of carnality, natures instincts ect ect...but just imagine going very deep within yourself to a place of stillness and contemplation where maybe you go to find God in prayer.
Imagine detaching yourself from all emotions, all desires, all thinking, all illusions of creation and the constant struggle of duality. There is an alone state that many people never bother to recognize. Because as a single Source that God is, you are not separated from God, you are not distinct from that Reality. You are simply aware, you are the totality of all existence, you are pure consciousness beyond any embodiment or limitations of your individual mind or emotion.

Imagine having no burdens, no desires, no temptations, no responsibilities, no distractions, no plans, no pain, no hunger, no thirst, no feeling like you need to sleep or can't sleep, no needing to work to supply, no needing to generate any other thing except to simply exist and be aware of it. All souls come out of such a Reality, and are sent into a reality where they are subject to the laws of creation, physics and chemistry, duality, Karma and all that apply to having needs and meeting desires. This is the whole point of creation though, which is to have many options of experiences. This is why you left the Creator as a tiny seed to have many experiences, because what you may not know, is that God experiences everything through you. You are what gives God another option of experience.

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You are starting to become even more easily-triggered than perhaps the radical SJWs.

Obviously I know you will attack me for saying this, but for every post here, you are probably only proving me more correct.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@fauxlaw
Not a yes/no question, but I want to know if cheetahs trip at full speed? that is honestly my number one question on the shelf for the proper time.

Seriously? if you could ask God any question, that's all you can think of? I have a whole list of questions lol, and those are just yes or no answers....questions involving detailed responses would be a whole separate list. I guess it's good you are content with what you know. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Intelligence_06
And this is without me even engaging the guy in any way lol. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@secularmerlin
Hypothetically if some god(s) exist and if they hypothetically have an even incidental interest in the largest possible number of people believing in them

Who said that was the objective? most atheists are simply atheists because they've prepared a strawman for what they know about the Bible lol. They don't even know how to think about God without it. It is very fascinating. 

my very first question is why not just provide unmistakable evidence of your existence which is objectively measurable such that there is no reasonable doubt of the data?

It's nonsensical, there is no distinction between what you experience as you are and what God wants to experience through you. When it is time for you to advance spiritually speaking, you will not be asking such dumb questions, they will be behind you. You won't need to be presented with anything, you will know God exists.
But back on topic, this thread was created to ask God any questions you want presuming God exists which require a yes or no only answer. You people lack creativity because you have your heads stuck in some one-dimensional concept or idea of God. Can you get beyond that? surprise me...
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@EtrnlVw
Let's put it this way: I'm content that I receive answers, but I'm careful to ask questions that are relevant to now, and I'm doubly cautious to express gratitude when answers come. I don't need to know about cheetahs just now. That's why it's on the shelf. I learned long ago to converse openly with my Father, and to maintain a running dialog. It's not easy to establish that kind of trust with him, and it's too easy to lose it by stupid questions like "do you exist?" That has already otherwise been answered, and a lot of time has passed in the water under the bridge since that knowledge was gained without having to ask that stupid question.
Stephen
Stephen
-->@EtrnlVw wrote:

If you could ask any questions that would require a yes or no, what questions would you ask God?

The simple yes or no challenge didn't get far past the first fence , did it? 

Lets see . Of the 36 posts made here thus far, there are actually only  FIVE questions posed that require simple yes/no answers.

Here> #2 here>> #3 here>>> #7 here>>>> #10 & here >>>>>#24 .

Yet our contrary author chooses to approach only those  questions that do not require a simple yes or no answer..

Is it that questions requiring yes or no answers are far too difficult for god ......................and theists,  yes or no?

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@EtrnlVw
Who said that was the objective? 
I did not say what the objective was. I said if that were the objective. However since we are incapable of detecting any god(s) we certainly cannot accurately determine their objevtive.
When it is time for you to advance spiritually speaking, you will not be asking such dumb questions, they will be behind you. You won't need to be presented with anything, you will know God exists.
Bald assertion. Also you have set up a situation where you are inoculated against any argument that contradicts your beliefs which is a good way to limit your intellectual growth. 
this thread was created to ask God any questions you want presuming God exists which require a yes or no only answer
If some god(s) cannot communicate ideas more complicated than yes or no then I am deeply unimpressed. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
Steve, first of all you're not someone worth any discussion. I used to contribute to your topics when you first arrived and then I realized you had serious reading comprehension issues and you disregard the answers given to you. Second of all I never intended to answer the yes or no questions, at least for this topic, at least at first. I just wanted to see what people would ask God presenting questions that could have a yes or no answer. So stop being an ass as usual, I'm not going to entertain your silly questions with your motive of just trying to trick idiots into your nonsensical games. I only converse with sincere members and you're not one of them. The reason I answered some of the questions here is because I was asked politely. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@fauxlaw
Let's put it this way: I'm content that I receive answers, but I'm careful to ask questions that are relevant to now, and I'm doubly cautious to express gratitude when answers come. I don't need to know about cheetahs just now. That's why it's on the shelf. I learned long ago to converse openly with my Father, and to maintain a running dialog. It's not easy to establish that kind of trust with him, and it's too easy to lose it by stupid questions like "do you exist?" That has already otherwise been answered, and a lot of time has passed in the water under the bridge since that knowledge was gained without having to ask that stupid question.

Yeah, I'm mainly just curious to see what people would ask God if they were to receive yes or no answers. I want to see where people go with the freedom to ask anything they want. I will post some of my own questions at some point here. It's funny, I've always been deeply fascinated to know all things about God, about the soul and creation. I've learned a lot about the Creator and I believe it has some relation to the fact I don't hide or keep anything from God or put anything between us. I don't put any filters in between learning about God. From what I can tell, many people filter God through religion including atheists, so they only understand how to view God through someone else's idea of God. I try not to do that and perhaps that confuses people because they have this idea of heresy lol, and anything outside of any particular belief is shunned. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@secularmerlin
If some god(s) cannot communicate ideas more complicated than yes or no then I am deeply unimpressed. 

I have an AMA about God, the soul or creation topic already. This was to make the same idea much more simplistic. You don't strike me as the kind of guy to be impressed by anything so I'm not concerned about that. You've dumbed yourself down so far you don't believe anything can be known, even if something true were to be presented to you it would pass right between your ears without any thought or consideration. I'm unimpressed by you altogether. This place is in need of a serious make-over, the level of intellect is completely diminished and I'm not sure why the handful of you even post here to begin with. 
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@EtrnlVw
I would ask, "will the next word you say be no?"
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times at the expense of committing the Unpardonable Sin,

WHEN WILL YOUR BIBLE IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY EVER STOP?!

I guess you forgot your lesson that I taught you, and that you RAN AWAY from in not wanting to discuss it because of the lack of your biblical intellect, AGAIN, and that was Jesus as our serial killer Yahweh God incarnate causes CANCER, period!  You foolishly say that one has to eat correctly and other meaningless stuff, yada, yada, yada, where you show your pitiful lack of Bible knowledge.

1.  Here is the link that I put forth showing that Jesus explicitly causes cancer and that you RAN AWAY from when I said lets discuss this biblical axiom: 
 !https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5849-the-problem-of-suffering?page=1&post_number=3

2.  Here is the link where you had to RUN AWAY from me proving that Jesus causes cancer in said link above and other maladies in this world:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5849-the-problem-of-suffering?page=2&post_number=47

FAUXLAW, seriously, don’t you feel guilty in having your parents pay for your alleged education where within this forum it is shown to be all for naught when discussing religious matters? Have you ever thought about paying them back, and how can you sleep at night by not doing so?  You are who you pretend to be, LOL!

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Sum1hugme
If that's all you got that's all you got. 
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@EtrnlVw
Well if he says "yes" then he's lying, and if he says "no" hes lying lol
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times at the expense of committing the Unpardonable Sin,

YOUR BLATANTLY EMBARRASSING AND WRONGFUL QUOTE #28 AGAIN:
"Nothing was ever intended to be perfect, now."

Jesus H. Christ, it is as though you relish the fact of being BIBLE STUPID! Why?  The following Jesus inspired passages prove you pathetically WRONG once again by blatantly slapping Jesus in the face in the "now", Bible fool!

"God—his way is perfect; the word of the Lord proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him." (Psalm18:30)

"The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple;" (Psalm 19:7)

"This God—his way is perfect; the word of the Lord proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him." (2 Samuel 22:31)

FAUXLAW, how can you live with yourself, let alone remaining within this esteemed forum at the expense of giving it a bad name because of your Bible stupidity?!

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@EtrnlVw
you don't believe anything can be known
That depends on what you mean by "know". We can have higher degrees of confidence in some "facts" than others.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@BrotherDThomas
" U "niverse/" G "od is correct title as it is more refined most generalized expression of truth of all that exists.

Most religious people have no desire to know the most wholistic set of truths. Why?

Cause their beliefs hold know rational, logical common sense. Religion may serve its purpose for them, but it is not wholistic and most refined truth{s}.

Since Ive discovered the number 42's relevance to time dilation and Lorentz contraction, that question of ...'what is the answer to everything'...  is closer to be answered by for me and those others who sincered desire to know the most wholistic set of more refined truths.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

ETERNLVW,

YOUR LACK OF BIBLICAL PROOF QUOTE #31, BUT ONLY YOUR WANTING CONJECTURE: "Imagine having no burdens, no desires, no temptations, no responsibilities, no distractions, no plans, no pain, no hunger, no thirst, no feeling like you need to sleep or can't sleep, no needing to work to supply, no needing to generate any other thing except to simply exist and be aware of it. All souls come out of such a Reality, and are sent into a reality where they are subject to the laws of creation, physics and chemistry, duality, Karma and all that apply to having needs and meeting desires. This is the whole point of creation though, which is to have many options of experiences. This is why you left the Creator as a tiny seed to have many experiences, because what you may not know, is that God experiences everything through you. You are what gives God another option of experience."

What part of me easily Bible Slapping you Silly®️ relative to your misconception of  using the Satanic term "Karma" didn't you understand in the post/link below?

Furthermore, you keep using the misconception of using "god" instead of Yahweh/Jesus the Christ, why?  You've already slapped Jesus' face many times in your past posts, therefore why do you want to continue in this vein?  GOD = Yahweh/Jesus to Christians, understood Bible fool?  Therefore give Him respect that he deserves because when you use the demeaning title of just "god," in your wanting posts, we don't know which god you are truly referring too, get it?  Huh? Maybe?  Use the Christians Gods name being Yahweh/Jesus, where if you were a Muslim, the name would be Allah, and if you were Jewish the name would be Yahweh, understood?

Again, why does DEBATEART attract some of the most dumbfounded pseudo-christians on the internet as easily shown by ETRNLVW?  Zeus only knows. :(

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

ETRNLVW, who always steps in the proverbial poo and doesn't know how to wipe it off,

YOUR QUOTE IN POST #39 WHERE YOU BECAME WHAT YOU ARE ALLEGEDLY AGAINST LOL!!!:   "Steve, first of all you're not someone worth any discussion. I used to contribute to your topics when you first arrived and then I realized you had serious reading comprehension issues and you disregard the answers given to you. Second of all I never intended to answer the yes or no questions, at least for this topic, at least at first. I just wanted to see what people would ask God presenting questions that could have a yes or no answer. So stop being an ass as usual, I'm not going to entertain your silly questions with your motive of just trying to trick idiots into your nonsensical games. I only converse with sincere members and you're not one of them. The reason I answered some of the questions here is because I was asked politely. "

OMG, where do Jesus and I start? LOL!  You stated that you answered some questions because you were asked "politely," but in return, you impolitely stated that Steve is not worthy of discussion, had reading comprehension issues, in being an ass, having silly questions, and tricking "idiots" into nonsensical games, whereas you admit IDIOTS are you. Priceless deduction!

May I suggest that you take a basic "how not to be a hypocrite class" to save you from further embarrassment, as if I alone don't give you enough embarrassment in you NOT being a true Christian.  I am sure that YOU are getting really tired to always have to wipe the proverbial egg from your face all the time, therefore start with the link below in "how not to be a hypocrite."   You can thank me later.

ETRNLVW, in your behalf, remember, Jesus does not like stupid people:  "Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid." (Proverbs 12:1)

NEXT?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ebuc

educ,

I applaude you with your understanding and in reasoning that special relativity “explains” for instance the magnetic field being nothing but electric forces viewed in another frame of reference. Would you proffer that Magnetic fields are just electric fields “in drag”, comedically speaking of course? 

Regarding Time Dialation, do you agree that by using different spatial separations between events, where clocks that appear to be moving run slow; and that rulers that appear to be moving are shrunk? How about my favorite proposition in this respect being a pulse of light emitted from a bulb in the center of a train, where the train is moving at speed v in the x direction with respect to a station. Then a pulse of light is directed toward a photosensor on the floor of the train, directly under the bulb where 2 events are of interest to observers on the train and in the station: the emission of light from the bulb, and the reception of this light by the photodetector.

Ebuc, what is needed to show how much time passes between the emission of this pulse and its reception on the train car floor? Do we need the amount of time that is measured to pass being different for observers on the train at rest with respect to the bulb and the photosensor, than it is for observers in the station who see the bulb and the photosensor in motion? Better yet, how would it be different if the light and apparatus were at the back of the train under this same testing?

As it is shown, Jesus has sent me to DEBATEART Religion Forum  to easily school Bible inept pseudo-christians, and therefore my time is valuable in doing this godly act and the events within my life on a 24/7/365 day duration. Therefore I cannot take the time in Special Relativity where the word of Jesus becomes paramount instead!

Back to schooling Bible ignorant pseudo-christians, NEXT?

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I applaude you with your understanding and in reasoning that special relativity “explains” for instance the magnetic field being nothing but electric forces viewed in another frame of reference. Would you proffer that Magnetic fields are just electric fields “in drag”, comedically speaking of course? 
Ive not followed that line of thought, ergo, certainly have not conclusion on those two, co-operating { cojunection } sine-waves, that, are at 90 degrees to each other and self propogate on a forward directional  trjajectory.

Regarding Time Dialation, do you agree that by using different spatial separations between events, where clocks that appear to be moving run slow; and that rulers that appear to be moving are shrunk?
They way I understand it, is that if when time dilates, space contracts.  I may have that incorrect. Again ive not followed special-realitivity close enough to arrive at very many conclusions in regards to.

How about my favorite proposition in this respect being a pulse of light emitted from a bulb in the center of a train, where the train is moving at speed v in the x direction with respect to a station. Then a pulse of light is directed toward a photosensor on the floor of the train, directly under the bulb where 2 events are of interest to observers on the train and in the station: the emission of light from the bulb, and the reception of this light by the photodetector.
Ive read versions of that scenario and experiments that prove special realitvity, howver, that in no way makes me any kind of authority on the subject. 

Ebuc, what is needed to show how much time passes between the emission of this pulse and its reception on the train car floor? Do we need the amount of time that is measured to pass being different for observers on the train at rest with respect to the bulb and the photosensor, than it is for observers in the station who see the bulb and the photosensor in motion? Better yet, how would it be different if the light and apparatus were at the back of the train under this same testing?
Ditto my latter above

" U "niverse/ " G "od is where you and all others on Earth need to start your exploration of the most wholistic set of existence. All else is sub-set and some of those sub-sets are myths ergo false narrative.

.............................{ " U "niverse/" G "od }...........................................

......................Space(<G-DE>)(<DE-G>)Space......................................

............................Space(>s*t) i (>s*t<)Space.......................................

Space = macro-infinite non-occcupied Space

G = Gravity (  )

DE = Dark Energy )(

s = occupied space inside the special-case tori

* * = bilateral consciousness

t = relative time ergo observed time  aka quanta { fermion and boson ] relationships

There are many questions to ask about --not too--  " U "niverse/" G "od and its subset Universe/God. 

Since Gravity and Dark Energy are ultra-micro subset their complex set of relationships are far beyond any mind accessing creatures to ever calculate all of the cause and effects much less  to make a prediction thereof. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
I'd seriously no joke ask god if it'd be down to fight. Fighting a god would be so fun. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
Lol well I was thinking you were going to have a series of really deep questions :D
I guess were coming from the view that God incarnates within a physical body? I mean I guess God would need fists right?
What about an unembodied consciousness? that would be more then like a battle between pure energies, that would be interesting...
Outplayz
Outplayz
The pure energy is what i'm imagining ... that could go on infinitely, which is interesting, but in the end of the day... we'll both be bored and say... what's next. The fact that question is infinite, is what's amazing to me. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
OMG, where do Jesus and I start? LOL!  You stated that you answered some questions because you were asked "politely," but in return, you impolitely stated that Steve is not worthy of discussion, had reading comprehension issues, in being an ass, having silly questions, and tricking "idiots" into nonsensical games, whereas you admit IDIOTS are you. Priceless deduction!

You beat me to it , Brother. Hypocrite doesn't begin to cover it does it.

I asked one simple  yes no question as per theme of thread . Nothing more nothing less. 
Stephen
Stephen
@ EtrnlVw

I'm not going to entertain your silly questions with your motive of just trying to trick idiots .............

Which "idiots"are those then?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Which "idiots" are those then?

Nice.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@EtrnlVw
Unembodied consciousness.
Is a reasonable human based representation of a GOD principle.....I'll give you that much.

Though one might suggest that, pure logical, data/energy does not necessarily need to be aware......Just sequentially correct.

Stephen
Stephen
@ EtrnlVw,

Lol well I was thinking you were going to have a series of really deep questions.

" LOL! ".   I don't know of many  "deep questions" that only require or can be answered with simple yes or no answers.

But is this deep enough for you.  Why did god even bother creating anything at all in the first place?