Yes or No God

Author: EtrnlVw

Total: 71
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->@Stephen

" LOL! ". I don't know of many "deep questions" that only require or can be answered with simple yes or no answers.

That's because you lack creativity and depth. Here, I'll spit out a few just to give you some ideas....

Do you like being God?

Do you desire to be anything but God?

Are you content?

Do you co-exist with energy?

Do other entities exist within our physical universe?

Are you and each soul one and the same?

Is eternity independent of linear time?

Will I always exist?

Do you want to exist?

Does anything matter?

Do you like religion?

Are you lonely?

Do you dream?

Are your dreams and creativity fulfilled?

Are you pleased with your creations?

Will you recreate forever?

Is creation your only outlet as an expression?

Is everything in creation an illusion?

Have I always existed?

Will I be able to fulfill my created purpose?

Am I fulfilling my purpose in any way?

Have I made any positive impact in your creation?

Do you experience love or hate?

Do you feel anything?

Is nonexistence an option?

But is this deep enough for you.  Why did god even bother creating anything at all in the first place?

For you probably, for me that is rudimentary, but it's good enough for me to answer because one, I see you have genuinely tried and two, it's not you trying to manipulate the discussion.

The answer goes back to the very nature of consciousness (which is the fundamental core of both God and the soul). The very nature of consciousness will always seek to express itself in some way and creativity is the main form in which that plays out. One way to answer fundamental questions about consciousness is to look within and ask yourself the same question.....why would I create anything in the first place?

Creativity, companionship and self expression will always be innate to consciousness. However with God, we begin at a conscious Reality that is totally alone meaning there is only one singular Reality and at some point the Creator is going to need some form of outlet to at the very least create the illusion of something other than Itself. There's two investments God has in creation one....it is a creative expression of Itself and an outlet for an artistic creative release and two, God gets to experience something other than being alone through every single channel of consciousness that exists including you and I.
But it goes so far beyond just you and I, there are countless levels of consciousness within creation everything from the very atoms and cells that make up all of life, and everything from insects, creatures, animals small and large and of course to each conscious entity and God has access to each and everyone of those experiences. Creation in other words is a way for God to be able to "do" something and really it is the only thing God can do. Away from creation there is nothing but self awareness, there is no mommy God or brother God or sister or lover, there is no place or location to visit. All that exists is an omnipresent self awareness.

Creation changes things, at least at a certain level for God. If you were primarily and fundamentally alone and you had the ability to create universes and isolate and confine consciousness to simulations wouldn't you "want" to do that? of course because it is genius! it is a genius thing that God can create an enormous simulation (and many more of course) and then create embodiments within that simulation, upload souls within those embodiments to have endless experiences of all kinds and in many different places and also have access to each experience. It would basically be like you creating a video game and characters within that game that you could upload yourself into and play that game. That sounds kind of childish but from God's perspective creation can be anything and there are no limits to what God can do with it.
But as I said in the beginning, creativity and self expression are innate to consciousness therefore God will always seek to express Itself in some way and creation is a no-brainer, it is obvious why God would do that if you understand yourself at all.

You may ask yourself, why would I compare myself with God to understand God? the answer is as I said above, you are tiny version of God on a molecular level within the totality of God but the very core of you is what God is. Your conscious experience isn't that different from God in terms of self awareness. God does not deal with the same things we deal with in a restricted physical body but your consciousness (soul) is of the very same nature as God. And whatever is innate to your own consciousness is innate to God as a conscious Reality. If you don't want to be alone God doesn't, if you need to express yourself through creative outlets so does God, if you want somewhere to go or be in another place so does God, if you want to experience anything so does God and God does that through your channel of experience (creation).

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@zedvictor4
Is a reasonable human based representation of a GOD principle.....I'll give you that much.

Though one might suggest that, pure logical, data/energy does not necessarily need to be aware......Just sequentially correct.

Consciousness is self aware, and agency will always be innate to consciousness. If you strip away that which resembles being, then we are no longer talking about consciousness.  Data is information, inanimate, but consciousness is the observer of logic and information and what applies rationale to it (animate). Data, logic and even energy cannot exist without consciousness as they are nothing. Data, logic and information can only be relevant with a user or an observer. And of course it is only logical that inanimate forces and information can do nothing in and of themselves.....hence consciousness, that which understands how to apply such things. 

Stephen
Stephen
@ EtrnlVw,

it's not you trying to manipulate the discussion.

What discussion?  There is hardly any need or room for discussion when one asks for a simply yes or no answers as you have done. Is there? <<<that is a yes or no question.

" LOL! ". I don't know of many "deep questions" that only require or can be answered with simple yes or no answers.

That's because you lack creativity and depth. Here, I'll spit out a few just to give you some ideas....

Do you like being God?  [Yes]

Do you desire to be anything but God? [No]

Are you content? [Yes]

Do you co-exist with energy? [No]

Do other entities exist within our physical universe? [Yes]

Are you and each soul one and the same? [No]

Is eternity independent of linear time? [No]

Will I always exist? [No]

Do you want to exist? [Yes]

Does anything matter? [Yes]
Do you like religion?  [No]

Are you lonely? [No]

Do you dream? [No]

Are your dreams and creativity fulfilled? [Yes}

Are you pleased with your creations? [No]

Will you recreate forever? [No]

Is creation your only outlet as an expression? [No]

Is everything in creation an illusion? [No]

Have I always existed? [No]
Will I be able to fulfill my created purpose? [Yes]

Am I fulfilling my purpose in any way? [Yes]

Have I made any positive impact in your creation? [No}

Do you experience love or hate? [No]

Do you feel anything? [No]

Is nonexistence an option? [No]

What is deep about those? . They simply require yes or no answers.. If that is the limit of the depth of question that you can muster to ask you favourite being then is it any wonder that you have been led by the hooter all of your life.

You sound like a fawning teenage schoolgirl phoning in to her favourite Saturday morning  tv show to ask her favourite popstar of the day what kind of pizza does he like. "LOL"

Why did god even bother creating anything at all in the first place?

The answer goes back to the very nature of consciousness (which is the fundamental core of both God and the soul). The very nature of consciousness will always seek to express itself in some way and creativity is the main form in which that plays out. One way to answer fundamental questions about consciousness is to look within and ask yourself the same question.....why would I create anything in the first place?

Strawman.  I wasn't asking you about conciseness now was I? And I didn't ask you why "you"  would create anything in the first place? I was asking you why god even bothered to create anything at all , ever in the first place.  I want a reason why.  And you don't have one. 

and you didn't answer this question either;
@ EtrnlVw

I'm not going to entertain your silly questions with your motive of just trying to trick idiots .............

Which "idiots"are those then?

ask yourself the same question.....

No. I am asking you why god created anything at all in the first place. It is obviously a far too deep question for you to handle.  You best stick with the TV phone in. "LOL"

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
They simply require yes or no answers..

Lol, yep, straight back to the reading comprehension issues. Should have suspected nothing less. 

No. I am asking you why god created anything at all in the first place. 

Lol, yep, straight back to the reading comprehension issues. See ya Steve. 
Stephen
Stephen
@ EtrnlVw,

yep, straight back to the reading comprehension issues.

It's always the other bloke with you lot. fkn hilarious.

@ EtrnlVw

I'm not going to entertain your silly questions with your motive of just trying to trick idiots .............

Which "idiots"are those then?

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
If God has a voice how is he an unbodied consciousness. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@EtrnlVw
Can consciousness exist without energy?

Or is consciousness, perhaps  a symbiosis  of data and energy?

Therefore ultimately able to transcend the organic and the techno.

The GOD principle in other words.....Freely existent.

Therefore, all matter posses remnants of GOD...Memory.

To be re-created.

That which will sustain a universal sequence.

GOD creates life, and life will recreate GOD.

But do not confuse GOD with the bearded fellow of archaic tales.....A GOD created in our own image, as it were. 

Mandrakel
Mandrakel
-->
@EtrnlVw
Any true beliver in God does not need to ask any questions to God and also God did state in the Bible to ask no questions. 
Why would you want to question God anyway?
Castin
Castin
-->
@Mandrakel
Any true beliver in God does not need to ask any questions to God and also God did state in the Bible to ask no questions. 
Why would you want to question God anyway?
Without questions, there is no learning, no pursuit of wisdom, no spiritual journey, no philosophy, no growth, no development of the self, and frankly, no fun.

Also, the Bible does not completely condemn questioning God. Habbakuk openly questions God and receives answer. Psalm 10 questions God. Jesus's disciples often ask him questions, seeking wisdom. James 1:5 says: "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him."
Mandrakel
Mandrakel
-->
@Castin
I suppose it depends on the question you ask. If you ask a question such as, "Should I do this or should I do that", you are asking for guidance. However,, if you ask, "God, I really question why you let so many people die and I really question your motives about gay marriage, are you homophobic, or what?".....I don't think God is going to be too happy.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Mandrakel
Job's questions were critical like that, and God didn't seem too happy, no. But Habbakuk's questions were also critical, and God simply answered, without any how-dare-you's. 🤷‍♀️