Pro Abortionist required for a debate

Author: Nevets

Total: 9
Nevets
Debates: 35
Nevets
Pro Abortionist required for a debate

I have made an error in the debate Resolved: Abortion is, on balance, moral. .

I am not actually pro Abortion, nor anti Abortion, but I took on this debate because I noticed it was a new user and felt it would be good to give him/her a debate. However only afterwards did I realise (the instant I pressed accept) that the user put themselves forward as Con. 
I was originally intending to argue from the position that "it is unconfirmed" that Abortion, is on balance, moral.
I have thought about continuing with the debate with the same argument as Pro, but that would only work if Con's opening argument is not the exact same.

Also if it was one of my tongue n cheek debates I would happily continue and try and test the argument. However as abortion is a serious subject and issue I do not feel right arguing a position I do not hold. Cannot bring myself to do it.

So I have asked for the debate to be put back in to "open challenge", and the poster has been asked if this is ok, but appears to be unwilling. Which of course the user is perfectly entitled to do.

So are there any Pro Abortionists that would be willing to take my place in this debate please?
Nevets
Debates: 35
Nevets
I  have decided to change my mind. Volunteer no longer required

Just to let anyone reading this know that a volunteer is no longer required.

As the debater decided my help in finding him a new opponent was not required and he simply put up a second debate on the subject whilst refusing to cancel the first debate and insisting I forfeit, I have decided to temporarily change my views on the subject and instead of debating him once, I will debate him twice.

Pro abortion arguments

If anyone wishes to express their opinions regards to Pro choice arguments, please feel free to do so here.
Undefeatable
Debates: 64
Undefeatable
-->
@Nevets
If you take a look at weakerEdge's abortion debate the arguments are pretty reasonable. Unless the opponent is as good as Mister Chris you're probably set.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Nevets
There are so many forums that have already involved extensive discussion of this topic. Don't need another one.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Undefeatable
Thewhiteflame has a much better argument for abortion than I do.
Undefeatable
Debates: 64
Undefeatable
-->
@Theweakeredge
I forget, what's his argument again?
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Undefeatable
I couldn't do it justice, I'd look into Whiteflame's forum posts about abortion
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Undefeatable
It'll take a bit to break it down, I can do that after work.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Undefeatable
Most of my arguments about moral/scientific points can be found in this forum:

I’d say the key reason I give for supporting abortion rights has to do with pragmatism regarding how that would change the legal structure and the degree of harm that change would cause. I could dig into them if you’re interested, but it’s been a long day, so I’ll leave it here.