Should Schools Teach The Truth?

Author: Mandrakel

Total: 34
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Mandrakel
If you were serious - you would provide a single study demonstrating your point - instead you appeal to google? Google? Again - anybody could do that, for any topic - you simply do not have sound epistemology for any of your beliefs. If you'd like you can challenge me to a debate on the matter of IQ, and then I'll stomp you where you can't pivot without consequence. 
Mandrakel
Debates: 0
Mandrakel
-->
@Theweakeredge
Therefore - to use it as some kind of standard is a lie at best.
You can believe whatever you like but the fact that IQ tests have been extensively used for decades by educationalists and psychologists, experts in their fields must hold more than the slightest bit of credibility.
I am a pretty influential, intelligent and highly intellectual guy but just because I refuse to do your homework when you demand proof it doesn't mean it isn't so. No sirree, all you need to do if you doubt something nowadays is simply Google it and hey presto, the answer is there for you. Even my three year old daughter understands that concept and she looks things up...great kid.

Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Mandrakel
You are avoiding the question, and directly ignoring my criticism - you could google anything, and get results that agree with you. Present your results - you have a burden of proof by necessity of your claim, you are quite literally running away from any criticism because you believe yourself to be above it - that's not being "an influential, intellectual fellow" that's being a dipshit. And excuse the ad hominem, but some parts of me think you won't even acknowledge it, because you don't ever acknowledge the criticism. 
Timid8967
Debates: 0
Timid8967
-->
@Mandrakel
That would make sense, wouldn't? But given that the government wants to stay in power - it needs to ensure it gets enough votes - and unfortunately, since there are so many religious people in the world from all the various sects and cults, that it would be foolish for a government to try and push such a position through.