U.S. Intel Walks Back Claim Russians Put Bounties on American Troops

Author: Dr.Franklin

Total: 110
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Life is so much simpler when you simply ignore anything you don't want to see isn't it?
That's what the Lobbyists have indoctrinated you to think. Don't hate the game player.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
That's what the Lobbyists have indoctrinated you to think. Don't hate the game player.
lobbyists have indoctrinated me to be able to see that all you do is distract and deflect and try to point the blame at anyone else? Funny, i don't remember ever hearing that from a lobbyist. Yet it's all I see you doing most of the time. 

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
Life is so much simpler when you simply ignore anything you don't want to see isn't it?
You mean like ignoring real history?

i have no idea what you are even talking about. Is this like the "real history" where trump somehow won the election despite losing by a fairly large margin? That kind of "real history"?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
lobbyists have indoctrinated me to be able to see that all you do is distract and deflect and try to point the blame at anyone else?
Absolutely. I haven't seen you ever say anything but kind words for the corporate lobbyists that write laws and policy for America, while you blame the people that really don't matter. I'd call that indoctrinated.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Absolutely. I haven't seen you ever say anything but kind words for the corporate lobbyists that write laws and policy for America, while you blame the people that really don't matter.
1st, when I have I ever said "kind words" about corporate lobbyists? This is just another one of your lies. 

2nd, we were discussing the security of america's soldiers. The commander in chief is supposed to be the person who matters the most. The fact that he ignored a threat to their safety matters alot. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
 The fact that he ignored a threat to their safety matters alot. 
Lol, Trump absolutely doesn't matter. There's not a single policy right now in effect due to Trump. All policies are ineffective without full lobbyist support, which Trump NEVER had, at ANY point during his term. 

But you go on with your bad self thinking any president matters. Or that fake stories are more hazardous to Soldiers than actual combat in wars we shouldn't even be in were it not for people like you feeding the industrial war lobby with your ridiculous apathy about what "matters"
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol, Trump absolutely doesn't matter. There's not a single policy right now in effect due to Trump.
and we are right back to distraction. We aren't discussing a policy today, we were discussing a policy under trump. but you just want to point the finger anywhere else. 

All policies are ineffective without full lobbyist support, which Trump NEVER had, at ANY point during his term. 
most of his policies boiled down to "helping the rich", "stupidity", and "race baiting". I agree that getting out of afganistan was a good idea that was opposed by lobbyists. But lets not pretend like he was fighting the good fight. He was fighting for himself and his rich friends, and one or 2 ideas happened to benefit others. 

But you go on with your bad self thinking any president matters.
we are discussing about whether or not trump took action based on a threat to US troops. Literally no one else matters in this decision. It was all him. And he chose to do nothing.

Or that fake stories are more hazardous to Soldiers than actual combat in wars we shouldn't even be in were it not for people like you feeding the industrial war lobby with your ridiculous apathy about what "matters"
and we are back to straw mans. I have never "fed the industrial war lobby". I am opposed to the war in Afghanistan. But that doesn't change what an incompetent idiot trump is.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
 But that doesn't change what an incompetent idiot trump is.
Hooray, Orangemanbad!

Do you have any actual original ideas on how to make anything better? Or are you just wearing your hand out slapping your own back?

I'll predict the latter is true. Every time. We haven't had the Orangeman for 5 months, and yet everything is steadily going to shit. And predictably you still think Orangemanbad matters. What a joke that apathetic people vote in this country.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
I swear, every time HB goes into another one of his passionate Orangemanbad rants, it reminds me of the Orwellian 2 minutes of hate instructed by the Elites in DC.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Everything is OMB for these people
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
trump somehow won the election despite losing by a fairly large margin?
Thank you for making my point. Since when was the popular vote the means by which a President is elected?

Real history, by no less authority and credibility than the Constitution says another body politick elects the President: the Electoral College. By that college, President Trump's victory was a landslide over Hillary Clinton, popular vote be damned. Like it or don't, ignore it, or don't, that is the law of the land and its consistent history since the first Presidential election of 1790. You might look it up sometime, Buff.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Liberty.  By Zed.

Sail the oceans
Soar the skies
To foreign lands 
To patronize.

Time to go
Had enough
Forgot this job 
Was so tough

So what d'ya expect
When you export war
Other than
Blood and gore

Nonetheless boys.................... (And girls etc)
You're a hero
Even though
All amounts to zero

And all the while
Vlad and Ping
Keep an eye
And smile and grin

Same old
Lesson learned?
No, same old 
Fingers burnt.

And intel says
What intel does
Propaganda
As it ever was.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Well it was made up? wasnt it
No, it wasn’t. I’ve already explained this.

The alleged bounties that Russia was putting in US troops was in Trump’s Intel briefing. It was never a certainty, it was something that our agents picked up on as a possibility. Trump then ignored it.

Months later, the media *reported* the above facts. Trump’s response was to attack the media (his only card).

It literally is a hoax, how can YOU not understand that fact, you keep beating around the bush thinking that the media reported it honestly, they didnt- they didnt consider trump was correct and slammed him for all the hoaxes under the sun
There was no deception here. The intelligence was in his briefing, he did nothing, he defended Russia *before* it would later be determined for sure that it was false, and he did absolutely nothing to assure our troops, our people, or anyone else around the world that this kind of aggression against the US would not be tolerated. You know, the kind of thing ANY president would have done.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Because almost all rich people are narcissists.
That has nothing to do with the question. You said you don’t listen to any MSM news source because you know, rich people. I’m asking you what rich people have to do with it.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Everything. I don't trust news outlets that care more about ratings than me. Rich people generally won't care about anything that matters to me.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Rich people aren’t the ones doing the reporting, so what does this have to do with it? And going back to my original question, do things like logic and Occam’s razor not play a role? Are you so afraid you won’t be able to tell the difference between real news and BS that you just choose not to listen at all? As much as I loathe Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity I still watch an episode once a week or so just to see what they have to say.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Rich people aren’t the ones doing the reporting.
Then you have absolutely no clue how the media works if you think reporters are allowed to say whatever they feel like. Not to mention most TV reporters are multi-millionaires themselves. I have to say this level of naivety is absolutely surprising, even for you.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
TV reporting is a "celebrity" job that some people do.

Both, success and celebrity culture, evoke either adulation, animosity or indifference.

I'm indifferent......The switch is usually off.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
For the third time, do you base anything you believe on logic or critical thinking? Or are epithets and claims of conspiracy really all you have?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
For the third time, do you base anything you believe on logic or critical thinking?
Rich people generally won't care about anything that matters to me.

That's a truism, not a conspiracy.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
TV reporting is a "celebrity" job that some people do.

Tell that to a libtard cultist.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
So that’s a no. Thanks.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
That's correct. Being skeptical of rich people isn't the same thing as being a cult-like libtard.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Not sure who or what might be a "libtard cultist"

I'm a bit of a custard cultist myself.....Though I am also fond of other dairy based dessert accompaniments.

Do you not think, that you might worry unduly about what others get up to?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
I'm always prepared for bad actors.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Not sure what that means either.

Did you like my poem?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
Yes. A good tribute to the laws of evolution.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Thanks.

And Goodnight from the U.K.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Being skeptical of rich people isn't the same thing as being a cult-like libtard.
Please stop talking as if you are ten years old. It’s not a virtue.

There’s nothing wrong with skepticism. What you are describing is not skepticism, it’s bias driven close your eyes approach to anything that comes from a particular source. You have shown that you do not apply logic or critical thinking to anything you hear and then tell us that we’re the one’s acting like we’re in a cult. It’s absurd, but you are entitled to love your life however you see fit.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
"trust authority"

In the Orwellian doublethink clown world, trusting people with questionable motives signals critical thinking.

Basic psychology shows people are vested in their own survival, and people in power are vested in maintaining that power to varying degrees. To pretend otherwise is a fatal character flaw in the most Shakespearean sense.

It's the generational widespread absolute lack of skepticism and critical thinking of the general population of California and New York for the past 50 years that has created and maintained the current dystopias. An unexamined and unchallenged system of rich and powerful authority will always be corrupt. The real wonder is how they managed to do it for 50 years and might still get away with it for a few decades more. Especially in the age where alternatives to the malevolent public indoctrination of children exist.