To any bigoted or ignorant defender of Chauvin, I recommend shutting up and watching this.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 124
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman

Do not talk. Do not say a word. Do not type. Watch a murderous racist abuse of police power take place and pay some fucking respect.

It makes me sick that you idiots can even fall for some bullshit propaganda. Stfu and watch it. Understand what you are defending.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Understand that if videos were solely used to convict someone then the U.S. would be a banana republic.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Also I didn’t see one shred of evidence that this event was racially motivated.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Then you need to research history of both Chauvin and cop aggression in general. I'm glad the only thing you could say wasn't 100% proven was tbe racist motive, that means you admit all the rest.

I guarantee you they wouldn't have mandhandled a caucasian suspect to that brutal level. They threw him around like a ragdoll until he suffocated to death.

Chauvin irrefutably murdered him with intent. You can see he doesn't release the knee on the neck. Stop running to an autopay report and what it doesn't explocitly say before vindicating.

Where's your smiley emojis and arrogance? Why not talk about the murder? 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Videographic evidence is one of the most solid forms of evidence there is.

Correction to the above post: 'autopay report' means autopsy report.
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@RationalMadman
To me the most damning bit (as shown clearly in the link), was Chauvin refusing to remove his knee from the neck when Floyd agreed to cooperate.

How exactly was he supposed to "get up and get in the car," while still being held down? They might as well have asked him to magically turn into a jet and fly into the sun.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Barney
I don't see how anyone could defend crushing a man's neck for over 8 minutes all the while he wasn't resisting. And during this shouting at him to get in the car, but still crushing his neck while you yell at him. 

Also, why did chauvin pull him out of the car? he was yelling at him to get into it, but George had already been in it, Chauvin pulled him back out and slammed him onto the ground. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Then you need to research history of both Chauvin and cop aggression in general. I'm glad the only thing you could say wasn't 100% proven was tbe racist motive, that means you admit all the rest.
I admit nothing. The maneuver was legal as testified by the Prosecution Witness. It was a lesser use of force than was required. All the defense has to prove is that 

A.) Chauvin’s conduct was reasonable, which it was based on a plurality of factors including lesser use of force. Maintaining a restraint on someone who literally fought off 3 officers before and because of the crowd who was extremely threatening, so much so the ambulance didn’t even help Floyd at the stop - they loaded and moved him away then did it. 

B.) Chauvin’s knee didn’t play a significant factor in Floyd’s death which is proven by the enlarged heart, 70-90% blocked coronary arteries, deadly amounts of fentanyl and meth in his system, and CO poisoning, high amounts of adrenaline because of the resisting. All of these factors combined could’ve easily prevented Floyd from getting enough oxygen resulting in cardiac arrest.

I guarantee you they wouldn't have mandhandled a caucasian suspect to that brutal level. They threw him around like a ragdoll until he suffocated to death.
What if I told you that a white guy had in fact been in the same position and no one talks about it?

Chauvin irrefutably murdered him with intent. You can see he doesn't release the knee on the neck. Stop running to an autopay report and what it doesn't explocitly say before vindicating.
He doesn’t have to. Violent resisters have a history of faking stuff and there was evidence that Floyd was faking the ability not to breathe before he was put to the ground. It’s done for the suspects safety, the officers safety, and the crowds safety.

Where's your smiley emojis and arrogance? Why not talk about the murder? 
It wasn’t murder. Listening to the one sided media wouldn’t tell you how nuanced this issue is. Actually listening to the trial will.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
I don't see how anyone could defend crushing a man's neck for over 8 minutes all the while he wasn't resisting. And during this shouting at him to get in the car, but still crushing his neck while you yell at him. 
Show me evidence that his neck was literally “crushed.” There is zero such evidence.

Also, why did chauvin pull him out of the car?
Cause he refused to get into the car?

he was yelling at him to get into it, but George had already been in it, Chauvin pulled him back out and slammed him onto the ground. 
You need to watch the video again dude. George Floyd refused to get in the car, so much so that his own buddies told him to just get in the car.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
To me the most damning bit (as shown clearly in the link), was Chauvin refusing to remove his knee from the neck when Floyd agreed to cooperate.
See this is a common misunderstanding. There have been a lot of cases where a person fakes a physical ailment, which was the case here. A reasonable officer who came to see that 3 officers weren’t able to put a suspect in the squad car (superhuman strength) would be well within his rights to maintain restraint until EMS came (something which a Prosecution witness testified he had done in the past; Chauvin had too and no one said anything about it).

How exactly was he supposed to "get up and get in the car," while still being held down? They might as well have asked him to magically turn into a jet and fly into the sun.
At that point there was no was no way they would’ve lifted the restraint. Floyd was clearly a threat considering there were a lot of cases where people faked ailments only to attack the officer and possibly steal their weapon. It was the same case here cause Floyd could not breathe before he was even on the ground.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Videographic evidence is one of the most solid forms of evidence there is.
But it isn’t the only evidence.

The 9 minute video doesn’t tell the entire picture. You have to analyze everything before as well. You have to conduct an autopsy. Saying Chauvin should be convicted just based on one piece of evidence is ludicrous.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Tell me a single part of the picture it doesn't tell.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Why the fuck are you even defending it? Tell me how much of the video you even watched.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Tell me a single part of the picture it doesn't tell.
Interactions before the cops even got there and before they put him on the ground. 

Why the fuck are you even defending it? Tell me how much of the video you even watched.
The 9 minutes? All of it? The footage from before that? Nearly all of it. Hbu? How much of the footage from before have you watched?

Better question: how much of the trial have you actually watched?

Best question: I’ll accept the fact that Chauvin is guilty if the jury convicts him. Will you accept the fact that he’s not guilty if the jury doesn’t convict him or if there’s a hung jury?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Interactions before the cops even got there and before they put him on the ground. 
between?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
The 9 minutes? All of it? The footage from before that? Nearly all of it. Hbu? How much of the footage from before have you watched?
I am confused, are you suggesting there's footage to in any shape or form make more acceptable or justifiable the taking of life and ragdoll manhandling that took place?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Best question: I’ll accept the fact that Chauvin is guilty if the jury convicts him. Will you accept the fact that he’s not guilty if the jury doesn’t convict him or if there’s a hung jury?
Of course not, I will accept the proof. Courts of law are needed to trigger enforcement, not to conclude, otherwise wrongful convictions or vindication would never happen. You don't need a court case to conclude that something that literally has been filmed happening and admitted by the police force as happening as well as many onlookers willingly giving their footage to news sources and now the courts happening.

The fact ordinary people, unaligned with either Floyd or the cops, were there to witness and expose it, is the absolute reason to fully believe it. They can't possibly have motive to lie.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Of course not
Ok. I am no longer interested in having this conversation with you. Have a nice day.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Bye. If you'd accept a wrong verdict by the court, you're pretty stupid btw.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Ok. I am no longer interested in having this conversation with you. Have a nice day.
lol, mob social justice. <clownemoji.jpg>
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Bye. If you'd accept a wrong verdict by the court, you're pretty stupid btw.
A.) You’re not on the jury

B.) You haven’t watched the entire

C.) Your opinion that it’s “wrong” holds no value.

If Chauvin walks he walks, deal with it. In your safe space if you have to :)

Cya
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
lol, mob social justice. <clownemoji.jpg>
I love it lol

An entitled red coat lecturing Americans on how they should think. We got rid of that a while back no?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
An entitled red coat lecturing Americans on how they should think. We got rid of that a while back no?

Imagine if thug culture wasn't considered a "black skin thang"

People might say the justice system actually worked then... I have a dream!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
A.) You’re not on the jury

C.) Your opinion that it’s “wrong” holds no value.

If Chauvin walks he walks, deal with it. In your safe space if you have to :)
I see, so your opinion is that it isn't wrong, is that correct? Or are you an opinionless sheep who thinks whatever the 12 people in the jury think is automatically correct?

Out of curiosity why do you and greyparrot think there exists an appeals system to trials?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
GreyParrot do you do anything other than dodge solid proof and reply with asinine 'hehe i'm so funny look at me' jibes?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Entire what? Trial?

If you literally see something happen in front of your eyes (even if it's via a video) and there is absolutely no reason to think it's photoshopped or doctored, what precisely 'more proof' is it you would need? I am curious.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
GreyParrot do you do anything other than dodge solid proof and reply with asinine 'hehe i'm so funny look at me' jibes?
Why do you conflate "solid proof" with a carefully edited video devoid of any context for the sole purpose of funding a media mogul's political debts with money from frightened sheep?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Which part of it is carefully edited? Kindly show me the unedited video that in any shape or form vindicated Chauvin.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Imagine if thug culture wasn't considered a "black skin thang"

People might say the justice system actually worked then... I have a dream!
We definitely don’t need red coats lecturing us, I can tell you that much.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Why do you conflate "solid proof" with a carefully edited video devoid of any context for the sole purpose of funding a media mogul's political debts with money from frightened sheep?
Sheep don’t argue against the Shepherd