Kakegurui DP2 (RM Host) - Bad Beats, lies and Yumeko Jabami's demise.

Author: RationalMadman

Read-only
Total: 18
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
During NP1, Bullish found his way to the graveyard.

Jabami Yumeko!
(Jabami is the family name)
Ayyyyyyyyyyy, what luck! Let's get gambling!
"Yuuumeekkoooo!" screams Ryota, one of the few to call you by your given name (as opposed to Jabami). You're at it again, gambing like the risk-lusting degenerate you r-... That people mistake you to be.

Or? Are you?

Who knows in the end? The point is... There is no point. You see that, all the other students think there's a point to the gambling.
Ryota thought there was a bad point to the gambling, Meari thought there's a good point to it... You showed both that neither was right.

Your role is the Cult Mentor!

You have the following active ability:
Each Night-Phase, you can opt to recruit someone as your Mentee. The Mentee is told who you are and will share a private chat with you.
You dying kills your Mentee but if the Mentee dies, you are free to recruit another (up to 1 at any time).
The Mentee's win-condition, once recruited, is you being alive at the end of the game (this isn't as simple as your win condition though), they cannot win with their old alignment anymore but maintain that role and power. They lose if you lose, their entire alignment changes to support you but their role power remains.
Your win-condition is to last to the final 2 of the game or, if alive and the game ends. It will not be easy but Yumeko never was one for easy gambles.
To be clear, you can joint-win with Mafia if there is one Mafia and you at the end.
Another thing to note is that I will be putting in the death-message of your mentee that they were corrupted somehow (so if they were vanilla, I would say "(corrupted) vanilla") and then when I say 'You win with the X!" I will put - instead of their old alignment (X) and end the sentence there.

This is done to balance things so that town are unsure if it's mafia doing it or a third party, while letting mafia be aware that the third-party role can do something to town players without using a mechanical term that reveals exactly what.
You act before the Mafia kill as well as any other night-phase kill goes through. Your mentee will be revealed as corrupted if they die the same night you recruit them.
Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role. Also, as your role requires communication channels, please give me your Discord, I will add you as a friend and invite you to a server.
Town members who lack communication did not get asked to give me their Discord, in case you would slip that way.
You win with yourself (and your mentees, under the conditions described, they can win with you losing if you're alive in a minority at the end, I will not make this explicitly clear to them however)
Everyone else received 'You win with the Town/Mafia.' at the end there.
It is recommended to you to claim Cop. There is guaranteed no Town Cop and guaranteed a(or multiple) Town Role(s) that protect(s). This information is given to you in order to balance out the game. I will justify this after the game is over.

Yumeko
While most memebrs had a decebt sized (not super short) role and character PM, yours is significantly longer than any town members'. Do not slip by saying it was so long, it would be unfair for me to not tell you this.

For balancing reasons, if you mentor a member of the mafia, they will be ejected from the Mafia factional chat and the partner will be told nothing direct. they lose the ability to nightkill, that's how I'll balance it.
After outing a major hint about the theme-split, I gave this clue to Bullish:
I think my hint may be too powerful against your character btw, just a tip.
I will not out who he has mentored or if it succeeded. 

Good luck to any and all sides remaining.

Dead Mentees don't stay in the chat nor do dead Mentors, the same is not true for Mafia and their factional chat.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@Vader
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
DP2 begins immediately. 72 hours.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Beautiful only 3-2 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@Vader
@whiteflame
You all need to full claim. I’m town and I know who another confirmed townie via role is. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
I made a mistake the game is over. Mafia wins.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Lol
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Pie has died saving whiteflame who was converted, mafia are 2-2
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Well games over in 1 DP. “Balanced”
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
I made a mistake because I thought about this situation wrong, sorry.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
huh ok
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Well, that was disappointing.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
y'all were autistic for lynching me over a photo variation, I very obviously soft claimed DP1 but NoOOoOO let's hammer before he claims.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
Lol sorry I was scum and saw you were at L-1 so I made up some BS excuse saying I thought I was L-1
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
don't blame you, i mean you won
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
y'all were autistic for lynching me over a photo variation, I very obviously soft claimed DP1 but NoOOoOO let's hammer before he claims. 
Ya man like I said, I honestly felt the game was a waste of time and just wanted to get over it. It was obvious Supa was scum after he hammered and I was gonna push him hard but balance was so garbage scum won after DP1. I apologize tho 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Autism has nothing to do with that. If they were autistic, they would have properly analysed the theme and tried. Autistic people are very focused on things like that, it's people who are anything but autistic that would vote for no clear reason.

I recommend researching a term before you use it.

Username
Debates: 9
Username
is mafia played over text or in a voice call
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Username
text but the Discord group Lunatic has a thread for play it on voice primarily