Stephen King Universe DP2

Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 82
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Unvote

Taking this at face value, maybe jailkeeper jailed Elm and he was the NK target. Or perhaps he is mafia and he tried to perform the NK. It was a fast night so what happened there.
Elminster
Debates: 0
Elminster
-->
@Earth
I am mafia and the rb, or jk stopped the nk 
I am town and jk targeted me thinking I was mafia , and mafia tried to nk me 
Mafia waived 

Unless there is some weird balance with 2 protect roles or blocking roles. 

Elminster
Elminster
As far as the fast hammer. I don't second guess my reads. I just go with it and hope for the best. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
@whiteflame
@Bullish
@Speedrace
I need a yes or no answer. Are any of y’all any one of these books? Don’t say which one if you are. Just say yes.

Rage
Roadwork
The Running Man
Thinner
Blaze 
The Fifth Quarter

Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
I was talking about the night. Mafia had time and finalized a kill in like 1 hour. Everyone put in actions in a hour.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
None of the above.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
None of the above.
Thank you sir!
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Elminster
I am mafia and the rb, or jk stopped the nk 
I am town and jk targeted me thinking I was mafia , and mafia tried to nk me 
Mafia waived 
For someone who didn’t care and is way too busy moving, I’m surprised you’re posting this much.

I’d believe the third scenario before the second. I’d sooner believe that another protective role saved someone else and that you were never the target of an NK. The fact that you hammered made you an obvious target for a lynch this DP, and I have a hard time believing that scum would actively sacrifice you as a target just to prevent you from using what was an unknown role.
Bullish
Bullish
Are any of y’all any one of these books?
no
Bullish
Bullish
btw guys it was Earth that hammered Chris.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Elminster
In your last post of DP1 u said this:

Def need to test Chris though 
But now you're claiming it was to kill him? If u wanted to just lynch him why say it was to test, if u keep ur story straight I'd be more inclined to believe u

VTL Elm
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Bullish
Chris was Popular, so no, it was Elm. Earth was vote #6.
Bullish
Bullish
There's no reason for mafia to try to kill Elm, he's obv mislynch target. So the most likely scenario is he was blocked.

We don't have a town tracker, JK, or RB contradicting him yet, so his role may be legit, but self-voyeur isn't alignment indicative anyway.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@whiteflame
Earth was #6, the first vote count Lunatic messed up and didnt count Chris's self vote, u can see on the last vote Chris was at 7/5, Elm being the 7th.
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@whiteflame
I think you misunderstand. I said I'm likely not going to be able to play that much. Granted "that much to me" is unfortunately still equal or more than an average user on here I suppose. Normally I have like 2 or 3 x the amount of posts of everyone in the game, I can't play like I normally do. I still can check in (we are packing a bit every day, it's not *all in one day* moving but certainly taking some of my time. Have to be gone by the 25th
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Bullish
How else would you want me to say it

"yeet motha fucker, good bye" ?

I was betting judas, but still the chance he was lynch proof or some shit. 
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Elminster
yeah that's what I'd say something like that
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@Bullish
Noted

I'll make sure to express my intent more vividly next time

every time I vtl someone, or get ready to kill them, I'll add something like this

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Bullish
Ah, didn't realize there was a missing vote. Regardless, I have a harder time believing that Earth is scum based on his claim.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Elminster
Well, regardless, I hope the move goes well. Been through enough of those to know how rough they can be, no matter how long you string them out.
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@whiteflame
Whys that? don't you think his claim is a perfect fake claim as scum if he got away with it? Mafia would not target him because they would skip a night phase, so him being alive will always be explained.  If he was town,  don't think you think there may be some pressure aimed at him because as town, mafia would want to lynch him. If we are referring to the version I often see on here / ddo

if its simply that he dies in anyway and it skips a dayphase, he is likely trying to bait a kill(bomb, pgo, etc). Do you take his claim at face value?

What do you think his intent was posting that as a opening?
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@whiteflame
blessing is, its only like 20 mins away so not god awful, just way bigger place

you can visit now!
Elminster
Elminster
I guess what interests me is of course I'm going to play like I always do, but why are seasoned players not looking at claims, how they were claimed, when they were claimed and even discussing it. This day phase is going into a death tunnel on me (albeit warranted), but not even consideration of *anything* else that has happened in this game thus far. 
Elminster
Elminster
also I'm pretty sure bullish is town because he was the first to notice that I wasn't *the hammer*

I was waiting for someone to point that out.  ( I saw this prior to be voting)

Also wanted to see how many people would jump on me, without even looking at the vote count *because I was the last vote*

More intrigued , how no one saw this or took the time to point it out when it ended this obviously. 

ask yourself why would I do that?

Vote Count

MisterChris- 7/5- MisterChris, iLikePie5, Bullish, Whiteflame, speed, earth, elminster

MisterChris has been lynched! he was innocent! Night actions due in 24 hours. 

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Elminster
It's Carrie. The role almost definitely exists in this game and no one has CC'd him, meaning that there are two options: either he is as he claims, or it's a fake claim given to scum. I don't dismiss the second possibility, but I don't agree that the claim is too perfect, largely because it's been a point of some contention in past games. If anything has me a bit on edge, it's that his role functions differently from how MC put it during the last DP, though even that just has me more confused than anything, since that's the only version of the role I've been aware of.

As for his intent, I think his goal was to show his involvement early (he's been the target previously for taking a backseat). It's an odd thing to claim straight up because I think it's kind of anti-town to let scum know that, but I'm also unclear about how his role works, so I can't say that I know for sure how this reveal affects the game.

you can visit now!
Would be happy to! We're all settled out here, and we've got a puppy now. Still meaning to visit the Atlanta area.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Elminster
I'll make sure to express my intent more vividly next time
good, now DIE
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@whiteflame
that or he felt is *was safe* to claim. Scum don't need fake claims (luna said he wasn't giving them), but they have to feel confident in being able to claim. 

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Elminster
I have a hard time believing that, in the absence of a given fake claim, scum would straight up claim one of the most popular works of Stephen King. Not sure how they'd feel safe to do that with no other claims on the table.
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@whiteflame
fake claim =/= mafia intel 
Elminster
Elminster
-->
@whiteflame
Have you been in Connors games where he says