Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 82
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Elminster
So you're saying that Mafia is somehow aware of several if not every other character roles in the game prior to anyone claiming? I find that hard to believe.
Elminster
Debates: 0
Elminster
-->
@whiteflame
I'm saying that claiming in that way is strange especially as a princess unless you know there is a reason to

Connor has had games (multiple ones), where there is a role that gives every role in the game and says (pick this) or (pick that). 

You don't need to fake characters if you know what roles exist, because it's a very solid way to claim something like that and then explain away not being night killed. Add to that, that literally *no one*, other than bullish pointed out that he was the hammer. It's interesting to think you can be the overkill and people can just not look at the person who actually killed him right?

imagine if I didn't do that, he would be the one being pushed? who is not pushing him and why?  It's a curious wagon on me dontcha think
Elminster
Elminster
If people start to look at things past face value, it often adds layers that aren't so obvious. Back on later to check up, but really think on that. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Wait..Earth killed town?

VTL EARTH
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Either scum is earth or scum is the one who cast the  5/5 lynch vote

That's my guess 

El why did you cast the 7th vote?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Elminster
Like I said, since his role as Beloved Princess by his own admission differs from the one we're familiar with, I can't say whether it was a poor decision to claim early. That being said, even if I assume it's anti-town, that doesn't necessarily mean he's scum. I'd be more inclined to agree with you, though, if he said that his role as Beloved Princess was identical to the one stated by MC. If he's giving himself an out for not being NK'd, he's not being clear about it.

I'm familiar with that game setup, though no, I don't believe that giving ever role in the game away makes this an easy fake claim. Again, what I find hard to believe is that Carrie is an un-CC'd character claim. It's possible that the character claim is just his actual character and he's still scum, though I don't view it as the most likely explanation. Not saying that nothing about Earth stands out (being the hammer certainly does that), but I don't see how that makes him stand out any more than you, and I don't have enough of a claim from you to be able to make me see you as likely town, since nothing about your role indicates that you are town. I'm sure you want to claim that you did it knowing that MC was already dead, though that will be the third time you've changed your story.

Elminster
Elminster
-->
@whiteflame
Not at all

to answer both you and GP

1) I wanted popular to die 

why

a) Paranoid about Judas the entire game
b) to get past dp1, I hate it

2) What is a way to do that and get information? I perfectly well could have let the wagon go on him, but notice that he was one of the first on me and didn't even mention the vote count and look how fast others jumped on me. Getting an easy mislynch is the goal of mafia, and missing facts like that is something they would avoid. I told myself I was going to town lock the first person to bring it up (bullish in this case). Because it was glaring obvious at the end of the DP with the 7/5. I was curious if I would get a reaction from throwing that vote there, did not expect to get the type of reaction that I got. Which was just blatantly disregarding that he was already dead. 

The fact that he got on the wagon, didn't mention it, and also was online during the np (quick nigh phase which he brought up himself ironically, almost as if he was thinking about it way to much). Makes me lean toward him. Granted I have not played with him. Not sure if he would just mishammer and be like "o hey, i'm a noob my bad" or if he is actually enough of a noob to misread the count 

I would def wager most people don't have the balls I do, to just decide and go with it so 

1) was a mistake and he actually killed him by mistake
2) it was intended and going to be framed as "accident"

the vote served 2 purposes 1) get rid of my paranoia about judas while ending dp1 because its aids, and 2) see who would bandwagon on the last person who votes without even mentioning the vote count

As far as his claim, I think it's quite likely that could be his actual character and if I were betting, mafia as in past games likely have some role to tell them what is in the game as far as roles (because of no fake claims to balance it). 

Will sleep on this more tonight, but that claim is very good fake claim. Whether I'm willing to actually go after him or just throw that mistake up to noob is something I'm still debating. Because it's also possible he just fucked up, and mafia would jump on the wagon for the mislynch. I think there is a lot more to be learned with who is on the wagon / who ignored that he was the kill more so than directing everything at him. The reactions around it are more important currently partially because I know nothing about him, and being wrong about him (if he is actually telling the truth, could quite literally fuck us)

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
I need Speed and Supa to answer my question and then I may have a theory with regards to theme
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Vote Count

Elminster- 2/5- Whiteflame, Bullish
Earth- 1/5- Greyparrot

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
I need Speed and Supa to answer my question and then I may have a theory with regards to theme
Nope
Speedrace
Speedrace
Guys, the guy literally got roleblocked TWICE, how did his role work (AKA if he was roleblocked, he shouldn't have seen who visited him)?

VTL Elminster
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Nope
Nope as in none of those characters
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Speedrace
ah yeah how can he know it was a roleblocker?

VTL EL
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Guys, the guy literally got roleblocked TWICE, how did his role work (AKA if he was roleblocked, he shouldn't have seen who visited him)?
I’m assuming it’s a passive ability maybe
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Just need Supa to confirm
Bullish
Bullish
Elm's at 4/5 btw so dont derp out like last dp
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Unvote
Lunatic
Lunatic
Vote Count

Elminster- 4/5- Whiteflame, Bullish, speed, greyparrot

Earth
Earth
My role is weird. My PM says Beloved Princess, except its not what I remember BP doing. Basically if I am lynched, town loses the next DP. Its odd.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
That sounds like the normal Beloved Princess, just without the loss of the NP that usually results from an NK on you. Are you sure that is not a part of it?
Elminster
Elminster
Vtl elminster 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Vote Count

Elminster- 5/5- Whiteflame, Bullish, speed, greyparrot, elminster

Elminser was lynched. He was guilty! Night actions within 24 hours please.