NO-VOTES VOTE REQUEST

Author: Theweakeredge

Read-only
Total: 16
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
FOR DEBATES WITH NO VOTES ONLY - RESPOND WITH THE DEBATE LINKED TAGGING EVERYONE WHO POSTED - "Voter"
  • if you want to be tagged to vote reply to this post saying "voter", that way people know to tag you 
  • if you want to help vote on these debates you can subscribe to thread to be kept informed when people post here
  • if your debate isn't voted on and has less than half of the voting time remaining feel free to re-post 
  • if your debate is voted on, delete from thread or edit your post to say "voted" and delete link
Thank you!

Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@whiteflame
@fauxlaw
@gugigor
@Undefeatable
you guys in?
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
Voter
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
Lmfao what do you think vote requests thread is for
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
RMM

and tell me, how many people are regularly checking that thread? And regularly voting because of that thread? 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Much as I do think having this kind of group is a good thing, I think creating multiple places where votes are requested will end up overcomplicating things. I personally respond to most vote requests that are sent to me by PM, but not everyone knows to do that or is willing to go out of their way to do so. So, I suggest that we use a continuous thread to monitor the Vote Requests thread and split up voting to get them all covered. A large part of the problem that exists now is that voters don't check the Vote Requests thread, think someone else has the debates that need voting covered, or don't really care for a given debate/topic. We can at least partially address those problems if we dedicate the efforts of a group to the task.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@whiteflame
Yeah, the "subscribe, post-name, tag" system was to specifically alert people - that was what I wanted to do here. I can see your point, but I do think this could definitely help
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Theweakeredge
Thanks for doing this. I thought Mods had to set this up, or I'd have done it long ago. I'm not familiar with subscription and how it works,  but I've done it [had to find how to do it, but did. Dummy me.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
Voter
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@fauxlaw
go to the very top of the page, with the black bar that say's "topic's post", on the very right side of that it say's "total post's", above that are four icons - the subscribe icon is the square with the weird shape in it. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I will sue you for plagiarism if you keep this thread going and the court will have Ragnar as the unbiased judge and the fairly, randomly selected Jury will be David, Virtuoso, ThinkBig and his clones.

Disclaimer: the legal threat here is only a threat if the judge and jury agree that this shall be plausibly held 

592 days later

YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
Is this the official vote request thread, or am I missing something?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
2 is better than 1, or so I think.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam

Well, here are mine.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

please only post vote requests here.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
please close this thread ASAP, clearly it is somehow tricking newer members even though he had to dig deep to necro-post it.