Total: 276
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
One of my surprising examples of Jesus in the book of Thomas is when He disparages women:  "Simon Peter said to them: Let Mariham go out from among us, for women are not worthy of the life. Jesus said: Look, I will lead her that I may make her male, in order that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman whomakes herself male will enter into the kingdom of heaven." (Thomas 114) 

Indeed, Brother. Peter was a known misogynist according to the Gnostic Gospels, Mary was frightened to death of him. Indeed to, the bible also touches on Peters attitude towards women. He mumbled under his breath exactly what he thought of Jesus letting Mary touch him. Jealousy, perhaps?
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Glad to see you have denied it.   I notice though that you cannot produce anywhere on this site where it is alleged that I wrote those words.  

Saying I posted is only relevant if you can prove I wrote it on this forum. Yet you will continue your charade that I produced it on this site.  I deny that I have ever written any such words on this site.  You should stop being such a little gossip.    The NT does warn against gossips - but I suppose it just shows that you have too much time on your hands.  LOL! 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
but I suppose it just shows that you have too much time on your hands. 

I have plenty of time when it comes to charlatans such as yourself, Reverend "Tradey"  , and don't you forget it. I am always here for you.

You won't be getting well anytime soon Reverend Ethan "Tradey" Tradesecret.

380 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
According to Secret Mark Jesus was gay.
See link.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila

So? What's your point, other than if it were proven to be true it would go against everything taught about the "abomination" of homosexuality in the Bible  for which "the lord " commands the death sentence? And the word is homosexual, not "gay".

I think your link says it all in its very first sentence:

'Over the last several centuries, people have made Jesus what they wanted Him to be".
Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen

So? What's your point, other than if it were proven to be true it would go against everything taught about the "abomination" of homosexuality in the Bible  for which "the lord " commands the death sentence? And the word is homosexual, not "gay".

I think your link says it all in its very first sentence:

'Over the last several centuries, people have made Jesus what they wanted Him to be".
There is certainly no evidence for the Church’s presumption that he was heterosexual. Nothing in the Bible points to him having desires or relationships with women. The possibility of a gay Christ cannot be ruled out (“Was Jesus Gay? Missing…,” 1998).

Peter denied Jesus 3 times and Judas betrayed him. When men or women turn on each other it betrays the intimacy behind the falling out.