Total: 276
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a man, to a woman, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor:

TRADESECRET, WAKE UP CALL!!!

As shown below you made the faux pas of saying that I was a complete runaway to pseudo-christians posts to me, and the master of doing so. This misnomer by you was initiated on July 1, at 7:05 pm, as shown below.

Added
07.01.21 07:05PM
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The number of times you have run away brother makes everyone else pale into insignificance. You are the master of running. You are our model and champion. 

I have addressed your stupidity upon this topic whereas I have asked you in the following subsequent links below to show where I have allegedly performed this runaway act:

Now, the date is July 11, 2021, 10 DAYS LATER, and you have yet to show evidence of me running away from Bible inept pseudo-christians like you! How embarrassed can you get here on DEBATEART Religion forum?! LOL!!!!

Seriously, how can you remain upon this forum with such a pitiful track record of LYING, being an outright Bible stupid fool, a complete runaway from Jesus' words to you, and making claims that you cannot prove?  Can you spell E-M-B-A-R-R-A-S-S-M-E-N-T? Sure you can! LOL

NEXT TOTALLY BIBLE INEPT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN EQUAL TO TRADESECRET WILL BE ..... ?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Lol. Brother thanks for continuing to reveal your ravings to the forum. By presenting  harikrish as the source of your thoughts you say much about your take on evidence. 

But keep posting and keep your charade alive. I wouldn’t want you to become forgotten by the shallowness of your posts. 

What part of “I am not going to play your games” don’t you understand? 

If you want an answer to a question then start a new thread with one question for me. I will gladly answer. But please understand what one question means. So here is a thought - go through your list. Find the most pressing question you have for me and make that the one for me to answer. 

If you don’t do this you are the one who continues to run. If you ask more than one question then it also reveals you are running. Why? Because bullet or shotgun questions are designed to shut a conversation down. If you don’t believe me read most of Stephen’s topics.  He is running before he even finishes his opening thoughts. 

You just follow his lead. Stop it. Stop running. Start a thread. Don’t use a shotgun. Shotguns are for cowards and those who like running. One single question. 

Will you run or will you play? 

Over to you. Begin when you have decided to man up. 
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherDThomas
read most of Stephen’s topics.  He is running before he even finishes his opening thoughts. 

Running from who? That last time I showed you for the the bible ignorant bullshitter that you are you took a 3month sick leave under the pretence that you were ill, didn't you Reverend.
Get well soon, Reverend. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, WAKE UP CALL NUMBER 2!!!

As shown below you made the faux pas of saying that I was a complete runaway to pseudo-christians posts to me, and the master of doing so. This misnomer by you was initiated on July 1, at 7:05 pm, as shown below.

Added
07.01.21 07:05PM
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The number of times you have run away brother makes everyone else pale into insignificance. You are the master of running. You are our model and champion. 

I have addressed your stupidity upon this topic whereas I have asked you in the following subsequent links below to show where I have allegedly performed this runaway act:

Now, the date is July 11, 2021, 10 DAYS LATER, and you have yet to show evidence of me running away from Bible inept pseudo-christians like you! How embarrassed can you get here on DEBATEART Religion forum?! LOL!!!!

++++++++  HAVE YOU FOUND THE EVIDENCE TO YOUR WANTING POST #226 LINKED BELOW?  STILL WAITING!!!! +++++++++

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a man, to a woman, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor:

YOUR  QUOTE OF STILL RUNNING AWAY, LOL!: "If you want an answer to a question then start a new thread with one question for me. I will gladly answer. But please understand what one question means. So here is a thought - go through your list. Find the most pressing question you have for me and make that the one for me to answer."

Your stupidity and ignorance even prevails outside of your complete Bible stupidity!  You know that I cannot start a thread specifically towards you because it goes directly against the COC of DEBATEART  Therefore, since you have given me carte blanche to bring forth the links that you have RAN AWAY from as embarrassingly shown in my posts #228 and #229, and of which Jesus and I preclude that ALL LINKS ARE PRESSING, instead of just one like you sheepishly proposed, I will bring ALL of them to your attention over time, and new ones as well, which is only fair to Jesus!

Now, I am sure that you won't mind following through with your promise of performing this act as shown above since you said you would "gladly answer," and I am sure again that you won't mind doing it in your "Meaning of Death" thread to keep it under your name which is more appropriate since I cannot start a thread on your Bible stupidity as shown, okay?  WAIT!!!, you're not going to run away again in front of the membership with yet another lame runaway excuse, are you? LOL!

What a great idea that you have proposed, but it will be at your expense once again in front of the membership, praise Jesus!

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Jesus and the technicolor dreamcoat. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
So I take it you will NOT be starting your own thread. Coward. The terms of this site don’t prevent you from starting your own thread. You can’t call me out. But you can ask a question. Aren’t you capable of asking a question? It appears that brother (always running away) Thomas is even stupider than everyone thought. 

By the way - the questions I am prepared to answer are those discussing religion not personal attacks on me.  This is a religious forum. It is about discussing ideas of religion. If you don’t have the gumption to understand that perhaps you should try a different forum. I’m not going to play your games. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
You are always running away. Many times you are cornered and Lo and behold- you disappear, or you report a post or you block away. Or you resort to spam. 

Shotgun questions are a cowards way of trying to look smart while running away. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR CONTINUED EMBARRASSING QUOTE AT YOUR EXPENSE ONCE AGAIN: "So I take it you will NOT be starting your own thread. Coward. The terms of this site don’t prevent you from starting your own thread. You can’t call me out. But you can ask a question."

First thing, and outright embarrassing for you, which gender am I talking too at this time, are you the man, woman, or unknown version of the Bible dumbfounded TRADESECRET?  Can you tell me, or are you too SCARED because of your different genders being exposed? Priceless!

Tradesecret as a male:
https://www.debate.org/Tradesecret/

Tradesecret as a female:
https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy

Tradesecret as an unknown:

https://www.debateart.com/profiles/Tradesecret

In any event, and unfortunately for you, the question that I have asked you in your thread of "The meaning of Death," of which thread died a horrible death to begin with, and to keep it legal here at DEBATEART, I posed to you a religious in nature question because you have never told me in how you are to be considered a Christian, when you are an admitted DESPICABLE SEXUAL DEVIANT that goes against Jesus' scriptures in this vein as shown, get it? Yeah, you do!

UPDATE #3 OF YOU NOT PRODUCING EVIDENCE OF MY ALLEGEDLY RUNNING AWAY FROM INEPT PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS LIKE YOU AS SHOWN IN THE FOLLOWING LINK THAT YOU CANNOT ANSWER!  LOL!  CAN YOU SPELL "L-I-A-R?" LOL

Poor Tradesecret removing one foot to insert the other all the time in front of the membership. Sad indeed. :(

See you in your thread for some fun times at your expense once again, sorry, but it comes with your continued RUNAWAY Status upon this forum. :(

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen, as you can see, we unfortunately have TRADESECRET running SCARED because of the fact that the only thing "He, She, or Unknown" can do at this point is to erroneously state that we are allegedly running away from their Bible stupidity and ignorance, whereas it is the opposite, we're running after TRADESECRET'S Bible ignorance and stupidity as easily shown in our current links to this Bible fool!

As we've learned over the years, when an opponent like TRADESECRET cannot answer the questions that we pose to them, they turn around and use the Circular Reasoning Fallacy of saying that we run away, where this is erroneously done to buy time to "try" and regroup.  It is truly sad to watch TRADESECRET perform this insidious act, but as we know, they can't help it because this is the last card of the deck they have to play. Really sorrowful, isn't it?

The irony is the FACT that TRADESECRET has called me the master of running away from Bible inept pseudo-christians like them, but has yet to produce the facts of their claim, other than to RUN AWAY from them 3 TIMES NOW!  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6165/post-links/275174

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

While we are waiting for TRADESECRET to compose themselves of being embarrassed over their recent posts, and as shown, in being 3 DIFFERENT GENDERS (Post #249), I just remembered another biblical proposition where Jesus is shown to be homosexual, bar none!

The verse in question is as follows: “Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without "purse, bag or sandals," did you lack anything?” (Luke 22:35).   Huh? WTF!
If you can't see Jesus' gay references within this verse, then you are as blind as TRADESECRET is to Biblical axioms that they run away from!

8 days later

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Tradesecret as a male:

Tradesecret as a female:

Tradesecret as an unknown:

I have wondered too Brother about if or not he is a female or male Pastor and Chaplain to his/her countries defences? As s/he explains to us all here below>>

I am a lawyer.  There you go

But in my role as a pastor - which I also do, I counsel in pastoral care.  And yes, I am qualified by certified colleges with proper accreditation.  I am also a chaplain to our Countries Defence forces, a position I could not have without proper qualifications.  #20

Or indeed if s/he is a male or female lawyer and tutor &lecturer to university students? As explained here>>

No, I don't charge students,  I charge universities when they request me to lecture to them.  #20

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

TRADESECRET is a total pseudo-christian mess, as we have easily shown within this forum!  Can you imagine the two of us at one of Tradesecrets University events, where the entire time would be TRADESECRET "trying" in vain to answer us because we are continually correcting this Bible fool in front of the crowd?   I can comically visualize  the "hook" coming from the side of the curtain to pull TRADESECRET off the stage to save him/her/unknown, AND, the said university any further embarrassment!

TRADESECRET'S QUOTE: "I am also a chaplain to our Countries Defence forces, a position I could not have without proper qualifications.  #20"

Yeah, whereas the "proper qualifications" mentioned are coming from equally Bible stupid and ignorant fools as TRADESECRET is, as continually shown upon this forum, therefore said qualifications are useless and moot! LOL!

7 days later

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Bones
“Everyday people want things and are told to stop following those feelings. For example in court a man loves his wife so much he can’t stop following her around or texting her. The court says do it again and you will breach a restraining order. The man keeps doing this until he gets out into prison several times. Or he sees her with someone else. I am not saying it is easy to stop being attracted to someone but the fact is people do stop loving others for all sorts of reasons”

I assume that in this example depicts the homosexual as the criminal facing charges, and the “wife” as the other individual. The only difference with this and homosexuality is that, unlike how in this situation the wife is escaping  the husband, both parties want to be together, with the only thing keeping them apart being the court. In a loving homosexual relationship, both parties are satisfied, it isn’t as if one of them is the “wife” attempting to escape. To alter your example slightly, how would you consider a situation in which a man and his wife were desperate to be together, but as the court rules their relationship as “unnatural” they are forced apart. And not only this, unlike any ordinary law, if they break this one, they spend eternity burning in flames with satan. 

The point is not about homosexuals per se. It is about every person in this world.  People do choose to be attracted to others - and then they can choose to stop being attracted to the same person. It happens everyday and to deny this is plain nonsense.  Every day in this world - people get married or enter into a new relationship and everyday - people separate and divorce.  This is not rocket science. It happens.  Sometimes people enter into relationships that are plain bad. For instance a brother falls in love with his sister.  A married man falls in love with someone else's wife.  A stalker falls in love with someone he is stalking.  Sin is sin. I am not embarrassed by God's definition of sin.  The homosexual, the drunkard, the liar, the adulterer, the idolater, are all in danger of Hellfire.  Please also notice I did not say - they will all end up there - but they are certainly all in danger.  My personal view is that there will be some gay people in heaven. 

“Why would I want to stop loving my parents?”

Exactly, asking you to stop loving your parents would be absurd. Just like how asking a homosexual to stop loving their own sex is absurd. To them, it would be like me telling you to stop loving your parents. Their relationship, at least to them, feels as natural as your love for your parents. It isn’t as if they are feeling some sort of artificial love, or else why would they go to such an extent to protest for their rights? If homosexuals really could “change their minds”, do you not think they would? Gays get bashed up for their sexuality, any rational person who could change their mind would do so immediately. Clearly this is something coded into their brain. As such, why would God want to punish something which people cannot change, even if they so desire?

The comparison is apples and oranges.  The fact is people do choose to stop loving their parents. Children very often divorce their parents.  For me to stop loving my parents is possible, yet unlikely.   We are talking about two different things here. One is love and the other is attraction.  I would never ask a homosexual to stop loving another homosexual.  Jesus tells us to love not only our friends and family but our enemies. So, it is not a Christian position at any time to stop loving anyone.  Yet, the love one has for their parents is quite different from the love they have for their spouse or lover. And even between lovers – there are different kinds of love. It simple is not a helpful comparison in that sense.
Gay people do change their minds. So, it is ridiculous to say it is coded into their brains. I have helped numerous gay and lesbian couples through separation proceedings. They do stop loving each other. And when it happens it is CLEARLY their choice. Hence, why it is nonsense to suggest that God is punishing someone for something they have no choice in. 

“Yet just because they don’t want to think they are abnormal does not mean they are normal. They might be but thinking it does not make it so”

We share common ground here. You’ll be surprised to find that I actually lean conservative. Though we have disagreements with the issue of homosexuailty, I can see where you are coming from, as your views are somewhat similar to my views on transgendered people. I believe that trans people should not be referred to as their chosen gender, as this violates my right to freedom of speech and jeopardizes common biology. Even though something is programmed into your brain, it should not be normalised, as you rightfully state. After all, encoded in the gene’s of men is violence which, even though “normal” should not be encouraged. However, this issue does not extend to homosexuality. Unlike the violent male who, through their “normal” behaviour will physically assault people, or the transgender person who through their “normal” behaviour force me to through out my year 2 biology text book, I can see nothing that the homosexual is doing to me which causes harm. They do not force me to change my language and they do not abuse people. They are just two loving people who, to put frankly, don’t need me busy bodying into what they are doing.

Well in the first place I don’t agree that it is coded into their brains.  And I don’t hold to the view that men are wired to be violent.  There are many men who are not violent and there are many females who are violent.  When it comes to understanding or defining sin, whether or not it is something which causes harm to me or to others is simply not helpful.  Idolatry is sinful according to God. Idolatry is just worshiping a wooden image or a bit of wood. Sin is defined in the bible as that which falls short of God’s standards.  Homosexuality falls short of God’s standards. Two siblings – a brother and a sister could easily fall in love and never hurt or harm anyone else (especially if they have no children). Yet is sinful. And from my point of view and societies point of view – not acceptable. Loving each other – and not causing harm is not the appropriate measure of determining right and wrong.

“I might find myself attracted to Mariah Carey. You might say ok you can’t help it. So does that mean I should accept that unless I can make her like me then my life is empty and meaningless? Or do I have a choice? Does the other person have to like me back? The fact is we choose who we are attracted to and we choose how we are going to deal with that attraction”

The reason your attraction to Maraih should be contained is because she doesn't like you back. Though you may be open to a relationship, she is not. Therefore, in order to prevent violating her rights, you should maintain distance. However, this is not the case with homosexuals. Both parties in a homosexual relationhip are consenting and want to be together. Using your example, imagine if you and Mariah were deeply in love, when some third party of whom you have never met asserts that you need to be separated. This would be deeply troubling.

My point was that attraction by itself is one person to another. It is not automatically or necessarily going to be mutual.  Using your argument above – why would God punish someone – by letting them fall in love with another person – if the other person will never love you back? If I can’t help it – and I can’t choose not be to attracted then it is punishment. Yet I would reject this position – because all of us can choose whom we are attracted to and more importantly whom we are not attracted to. We can also choose whom we will love and whom we will not love.

“God’s love is reflected in his utmost value of marriage and family.  You have not commented on that. Because god values this so highly - it is why the sanction for breaching it is so heavy”

But surely God can see that these people are desperately in love and that despite their best efforts, they cannot change who they are. Surely if God is omnipotent, he can put some sort of awakening sign in the paths of the homosexuals which will make them realise that they are “sinning”. Surely God could teach them why they are “wrong”, instead of forcing them into a pit of fire.

God does not do things simply because people are desperate.  We do not have God on a string to make him do what we want him to do. He is no genie in a bottle at our beck and command. Your understanding of omnipotence is not the same as mine.  Yet, God has put the bible out to let people know it is wrong. He has put lots of Christians and others in the world to know it is sinful.  Why don’t gay people listen? Is it because God has not told them? No. It is because they don’t like being told what is right and wrong.  But don’t misunderstand what I am saying here – this applies to all of humanity – in almost every situation.  No one likes being told they are wrong. Human nature says – God is wrong. Or God does not exist.  
“Or other offences that might cause a breach in that covenant such as murder or assault or the death of a baby”

He also states “do not keep back training from the child: for even if you give him blows with the rod, it will not be death to him” (Proverbs 23:13) despite the fact that scientists have found that beating your children doesn't work in the long term and can make children more aggressive.

Well actually scientists have said that so far as the punishment is appropriate – then it does have both short term and long term benefits.  God does not suggest that beating must equate to abuse.  There is a significant difference between discipline and abuse.  Between justified force and unjustified force.  I have read the studies in relation to corporal punishment and understand them reasonable well. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
God does not suggest that beating must equate to abuse.  

So in gods eyes a beating of say; a slave, does not equate with abuse?

And what does god equate the killing of  an unruly child with?
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Well the passage you might be referring to is NOT talking about a minor child. Rather it is referring to an ADULT child.  

And the only reason to kill such an ADULT  child - if killing is a real physical death - and not a covenantal death - is if the crime committed was a heinous one. And in the case you might referring to it is just such an offence.  I don't particularly care if you don't see it as such - yet the OT does and so does God. I don't have to justify it. 

I think cursing someone is the same as threatening to kill someone or hurt someone. I know you don't agree.  But that is the affect of a curse. Curses are not done to make people feel loved - but because you want to hurt them. And when an Adult child does that their parents - well that demonstrates how evil they have become. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Well the passage you might be referring to is NOT talking about a minor child. Rather it is referring to an ADULT child.  

And you can prove that can you?

And the only reason to kill such an ADULT  child - if killing is a real physical death - and not a covenantal death - is if the crime committed was a heinous one.

Lets see your biblical evidence for your biblical  assumptions , Reverend "Tradey".  And let me remind you of YOUR scripture  again  Reverend. The bible - where these  punishments of death  are concerned - clearly make the distinction between a "unruly CHILD" and an adult " stubborn and rebellious son".. You just don't know your scripture well enough. As I have proven over and over again.

And in the case you might referring to it is just such an offence.

I  made a mention of any offence so simply stop trying to build an argument around something that I have not said... yet.

I don't particularly care if you don't see it as such - yet the OT does and so does God. I don't have to justify it. 

Yes I agree the OT clearly shows that the  CHILD should be killed. And you do have to justify your gods punishments in the name of "love". But you can't.

The bible says this:
Leviticus 20:9"  ‘For everyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother. His blood shall be upon him".

I think cursing someone is the same as threatening to kill someone or hurt someone.

Well what you think is irrelevant. YOU HAVE TO PROVE IT!  And you have just admittedly agreed with what it is the OT says in relation to these vile punishments for simple "cursing" a parent.  We have been hear before, Reverend "Tradey".

We have been here before Reverend "Tradey". And on that occasion   - in typical lawyer fashion -, you attempted to make the punishment fit the offence.  And you failed there too.

Get well soon Reverend "Tradey"

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Well the passage you might be referring to is NOT talking about a minor child. Rather it is referring to an ADULT child.  

I don't need to.  Many respected commentators have already done so. And before you mock my use of commentators - don't forget your own high horse. Do you remember this?

"So educated scholars such as Ahmed Osam , Dr  David Rohl,  Sir Laurence Gardner - to name a few - are all delusional in your opinion and have simply wasted absolute years - some a lifetime - inventing evidence to support the existence of the Old Testament characters, places and events? The last two being atheist. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1985/post-links/85254

And here is one who agrees with my interpretation - I am sure you remember his - 

"Jerry Newcombe For God and Country website..<<<< this is a guy who understands his scriptures." https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/539/post-links/24750. And if you can use Jerry so can I?  Jerry has proved this. 

And again I am sure you remember your words.  Academics and commentators are authoritative. True they can be wrong. But you would not dismiss them would you? 

"That's debatable, and depends on what you recognise as "authority". I know I am better read in these scriptures than you are or ever will be.. And many things that I belive are backed up by academicis, scholars and extremely well educated  authors. Unlike you, who relies on ever changing interpretations of words and whole verses in the scriptures where lies and deceit have become the norm in trying to explain away these unreliable, ambiguous, half stories" https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/911/post-links/42668

And the only reason to kill such an ADULT  child - if killing is a real physical death - and not a covenantal death - is if the crime committed was a heinous one.

Lets see your biblical evidence for your biblical  assumptions , Reverend "Tradey".  And let me remind you of YOUR scripture  again  Reverend. The bible - where these  punishments of death  are concerned - clearly make the distinction between a "unruly CHILD" and an adult " stubborn and rebellious son".. You just don't know your scripture well enough. As I have proven over and over again.
Why do I need to produce anything for you? I don't see any reason to think that God would sentence minors to death for cursing their parents. Gee if he would let an entire generation of minors go free and not subject them to the sins of their parents - it would seem inconsistent with his nature.  Yet, there is simply no evidence that God would punish a covenant minor with death for cursing their parents.  It would be helpful if you - the one who knows the bible better than anyone else would give us perhaps a verse or two that shows that God does punish covenant minors.  Now be a good boy and help out please.  

I  made a mention of any offence so simply stop trying to build an argument around something that I have not said... yet.
Ok. why can't I build an argument? Don't you like that? Besides I am just highlighting the verses.  And words within that. You can disagree - but you need to refute it. 

I don't particularly care if you don't see it as such - yet the OT does and so does God. I don't have to justify it. 

Yes I agree the OT clearly shows that the  CHILD should be killed. And you do have to justify your gods punishments in the name of "love". But you can't.

The bible says this:
Leviticus 20:9"  ‘For everyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother. His blood shall be upon him".
So give us an example of where you say this law as you interpret it has ever been put into play? Speculation Stephen is not proof. No wonder you failed at school. No wonder you were never put into the list of prominent atheists.  Perhaps you could ask Rosends - about whether or not this law was ever meant to apply to minors or not? You see there is consistency within the Scriptures.  People could not just take the law into their own hands. People needed to come before the judged who would make judgments. Even in ancient Israel there is a age of culpability. And that age Stephen is 20.  That is the age - by which people are able to determine their left hand from their right hand. 

I think cursing someone is the same as threatening to kill someone or hurt someone.

Well what you think is irrelevant. YOU HAVE TO PROVE IT!  And you have just admittedly agreed with what it is the OT says in relation to these vile punishments for simple "cursing" a parent.  We have been hear before, Reverend "Tradey".

If what I say was irrelevant, why did you bother responding? I never said cursing was "simply". Cursing is cursing.  It is calling down and invoking a supernatural harm to their parents. It is nothing short of idolatry. but you know this - you just want to try and make it sound like a silly little thing that makes God out to be a big old vindicate and nasty god.  Why do i have to reinvent the wheel? You are the learned one of over 40 years learning. I am sure you have access to these things - and know already I am correct. You can put your fingers in your ears and cover your eyes with your hands - but you have nothing. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.  You are a washed up never was and sadly, you spend your time on forums trying to argue a discredited theory over and over again. Why do you do it to yourself? 

Thanks for your concern for my health.  I know you are being sincere. 

Stephen
Stephen

Well the passage you might be referring to is NOT talking about a minor child. Rather it is referring to an ADULT child.  

I don't need to.  Many respected commentators have already done so.
So your answer is, NO, you can't prove it.

"So educated scholars such as Ahmed Osam , Dr  David Rohl,  Sir Laurence Gardner - to name a few - are all delusional in your opinion and have simply wasted absolute years - some a lifetime - inventing evidence to support the existence of the Old Testament characters, places and events? The last two being atheist. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1985/post-links/85254

Ok I'll play. Yes that is my comment. 

But before posting my own comments for which you have trawled my so, so large back catalogue for an answer to my question to you,  isn't wise,  unless  you understand the subject matter and what I am referring to. In the case of the comment that you have plagiarised from my thread titled;
The Moses Story is a Puzzling Affair From Start to Finnish." ( AND  which I encourage all readers interested to read it HERE>> https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1985-the-moses-story-is-a-puzzling-affair-from-start-to-finnish?page=1&post_number=17 ),  you need to also highlight and post what it is these commendable authors and scholars are talking about,  in relation to the question that I have posed you..don't you?   So when you are ready. 

And here is one who agrees with my interpretation - I am sure you remember his - 

"Jerry Newcombe For God and Country website..<<<< this is a guy who understands his scriptures." 
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/539/post-links/24750  . And if you can use Jerry so can I?  Jerry has proved this. 

Nope.  Newcombe doesn't answer my question put to you. Newcombe  in this instance is talking out "high crimes against the State of Rome", ie Les Majesty, for which Jesus AND  Jesus Barabbas were charged.  He is NOT talking about murdering children for being naughty. And thank you once more for highlighting and promoting my threads . I am sure that anyone interested will find it interesting. HERE>>

And there is nothing Newcombe says  in that thread that you have trawled will answer the question that I have put to you to you. So again, you are showing your incapability to do the simplest of research on a little 4 page thread of mine that takes only minutes to read. 
And you haven't even bothered to highlight where it is that you believe Newcombe answers the question that I have put to you, have you.
So again, when you are ready.

And again I am sure you remember your words.  Academics and commentators are authoritative.

I agree. And Yes, I do remember. That will be because I understand and appreciate the years and years and of hard work that they have put into their YEARS,and YEARS of research.  You on the other hand  have only been "passing on" on what you have been told without researching a single word that you have been fed. You say so here>>" I in most parts are merely passing on the teaching of what i have received". #20

And you STILL  haven't found and answer to my question .  

True they can be wrong. But you would not dismiss them would you? 

That depends on many things. But your problem here is that YOU say the bible is "NOT talking about a minor child". #256  I am asking you to show this from the the bible. Its a simple request that YOU as a fully ordained and "accredited Pastor" should be able to put your finger on at will. But you have not only chosen instead to plagiarise and pillage my threads, but are also quoting from my recommended and researched authors that you somehow believe answer my question..  I will be blunt, you are far too stupid  to understand that those threads have nothing whatsoever to do with my question to you? 

But please , please keep posting links to my threads and maybe a few here will get a better understanding of what is REALLY going on in the scriptures and the New Testament in particular. 

"That's debatable, and depends on what you recognise as "authority". I know I am better read in these scriptures than you are or ever will be.. And many things that I believe are backed up by academicis, scholars and extremely well educated  authors. Unlike you, who relies on ever changing interpretations of words and whole verses in the scriptures where lies and deceit have become the norm in trying to explain away these unreliable, ambiguous, half stories" https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/911/post-links/42668

That's a good one. This is a link to a thread that RationalMadman, created over 2 years ago when he had me blocked  and I stand by what I have written. And  this still doesn't answer my question put to you, does it Reverend "Tradey".

Why do I need to produce anything for you?
Simply because you have claimed something.

Ok. why can't I build an argument? Don't you like that?

I has nothing to do with likening or disliking , STUPID!!  You are attempting to create your argument around something that I have not said.  I have simply asked you to provide evidence for something that YOU have said. FFS!

I don't particularly care if you don't see it as such - yet the OT does and so does God. I don't have to justify it. 

The bible says this:
So give us an example of where you say this law as you interpret it has ever been put into play?

I don't have to you clown.  We are talking biblical law & punishment. The bible says this is the LAW in Leviticus  from the BIBLE, 

Tradesecret wrote: I think cursing someone is the same as threatening to kill someone or hurt someone.
Stephen wrote: Well what you think is irrelevant. YOU HAVE TO PROVE IT!  And you have just admittedly agreed with what it is the OT says in relation to these vile punishments for simple "cursing" a parent.  We have been hear before, Reverend "Tradey".

If what I say was irrelevant, why did you bother responding?

NOPE" I said  - what you THINK is irrelevant, Reverend "Tradey". I want to see you answer my question where the bible shows that you are correct. You have said 
"Well the passage you might be referring to is NOT talking about a minor child. Rather it is referring to an ADULT child.  ".

And I have asked you to Prove it.  

Thanks for your concern for my health.I know you are being sincere. 

Well of course I am sincere, Reverend   "Tradey".    😁

Get well soon. And thank you once more for posting those links to my threads. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Of course I can prove it - I just can't be bothered.  It is the default position. You want to add something which is not in the text. You prove it. 

"So educated scholars such as Ahmed Osam , Dr  David Rohl,  Sir Laurence Gardner - to name a few - are all delusional in your opinion and have simply wasted absolute years - some a lifetime - inventing evidence to support the existence of the Old Testament characters, places and events? The last two being atheist. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1985/post-links/85254

Ok I'll play. Yes that is my comment. 

Sorry no play. The point is - you are quite content to quote authors you respect - and then claim that people dismissing them are calling the delusional.  You dismiss other credible people - thus dismissing them as delusional.  Fact is - many respectable people have proven your "secret gospel of mark" a fraud. Yet you just smirk and keep pretending it is true.

Nope.  Newcombe doesn't answer my question put to you. Newcombe  in this instance is talking out "high crimes against the State of Rome", ie Les Majesty, for which Jesus AND  Jesus Barabbas were charged.  He is NOT talking about murdering children for being naughty. And thank you once more for highlighting and promoting my threads . I am sure that anyone interested will find it interesting. HERE>>
Jerry Newcombe does support what I have said above.  I referred him because you suggested he knew what he was talking about.  I am not going to link what he said. As I said above - this is your baby - you prove it. 

And there is nothing Newcombe says  in that thread that you have trawled will answer the question that I have put to you to you. So again, you are showing your incapability to do the simplest of research on a little 4 page thread of mine that takes only minutes to read. 
And you haven't even bothered to highlight where it is that you believe Newcombe answers the question that I have put to you, have you.
So again, when you are ready.
I don't care what you think.  I never said the writing you quote is the one that proves my point. I drew only the point that he agrees with me. 

And again I am sure you remember your words.  Academics and commentators are authoritative.

I agree. And Yes, I do remember. That will be because I understand and appreciate the years and years and of hard work that they have put into their YEARS,and YEARS of research.  You on the other hand  have only been "passing on" on what you have been told without researching a single word that you have been fed. You say so here>>" I in most parts are merely passing on the teaching of what i have received". #20
Well actually you are misquoting me, aren't you?  Where did I ever say anywhere that I never did even a single word of research? In fact I am quite sure I would have said the reverse.  But please find it. I predict you wont - because you are a LIAR and this just proves it again. 

I'm not looking for an answer to your question.  It's your baby. Stop trying to pass it on to someone else.  You say you highlight texts. But it is far more than that. I provided a reasonably plausible explanation and which has consistently applied throughout history.  You don't like this explanation. Yet you can't prove it wrong. And then you REFUSE to find an example to prove yourself right. LOL! 

But your problem here is that YOU say the bible is "NOT talking about a minor child". #256  I am asking you to show this from the the bible. 
I have answered that. You simply refuse to admit it. The covenant position in relation to law was never for minors.  It was for adults. I ask you to give an example of a minor being prosecuted. But you run away. You change the topic. You refer to it being law.  Well prove it Stephen. Produce it or give up. 

"That's debatable, and depends on what you recognise as "authority". I know I am better read in these scriptures than you are or ever will be.. And many things that I believe are backed up by academicis, scholars and extremely well educated  authors. Unlike you, who relies on ever changing interpretations of words and whole verses in the scriptures where lies and deceit have become the norm in trying to explain away these unreliable, ambiguous, half stories" https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/911/post-links/42668
The point here w is this "many things that I believe are backed up by academicis, scholars and extremely well educated  authors." You hypocritically criticise me when I refer to academics.  I don't change words or interpretations by myself.  I do take notice of what the experts say. Experts which contradict your fraudulent authors. 

Well actually you have claimed something. I just provided a plausible explanation. You suggest that the text includes minors. I said no it does not. Hence it is your baby.  Stop trying to change the rules.  You need to prove your point that this text includes minors.  You have not done that so far. You simply make an assumption based on your own prejudices from the 21st Century. 

Ok. why can't I build an argument? Don't you like that?

I has nothing to do with likening or disliking , STUPID!!  You are attempting to create your argument around something that I have not said.  I have simply asked you to provide evidence for something that YOU have said. FFS!
Yes I know what you are asking. But it is you are STUPID.  You make the assertion - prove it.  I say you are wrong. I say prove it. I say provide examples of minors being prosecuted. You say no - it is the law. But that is the point Stephen. You argue from silence.  Stupid argument.   no wonder you never passed college and got kicked out. 

The bible says this:
So give us an example of where you say this law as you interpret it has ever been put into play?

I don't have to you clown.  We are talking biblical law & punishment. The bible says this is the LAW in Leviticus  from the BIBLE, 
The law did not apply to minors.  Have you forgotten about the generation who did not know their left from their right? You who knows the bible more than anyone else? Why were they not punished? 

Tradesecret wrote: I think cursing someone is the same as threatening to kill someone or hurt someone.
Stephen wrote: Well what you think is irrelevant. YOU HAVE TO PROVE IT!  And you have just admittedly agreed with what it is the OT says in relation to these vile punishments for simple "cursing" a parent.  We have been hear before, Reverend "Tradey".

NOPE" I said  - what you THINK is irrelevant, Reverend "Tradey". I want to see you answer my question where the bible shows that you are correct. You have said 
"Well the passage you might be referring to is NOT talking about a minor child. Rather it is referring to an ADULT child.  ".
Of course you ask this question - because you know you can't answer it and apply the bible properly.  This is caused avoiding the implications of the truth. Ouch. 

but the burden here is on you.  You are just to cowardly to admit it. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Of course I can prove it - I just can't be bothered. 
If you could you would have done so in the first instance and had a proper discussion, so stop lying.
Tell me why would you have not taken up the chance to prove me wrong after all the times that I have shown you to be the bible ignorant clown that you are.

The point is - you are quite content to quote authors you respect

Yes when needs be.   but I rarely have to, the bible iself does all my work for me. and that is because I know it better that you , Reverend "Tradeyd.
"But like I have said, YOU have quoted those same authors WITHOUT even checking to see if they answer my question to you, THEY DON'T!
This is how stupid you are.
Those were entirely different subjects and not once do those authors even mention the subject of gods orders to kill children for defiant and rebellious behaviour. So again, this is how backward you are.

Jerry Newcombe does support what I have said above.
NOPE, stop telling lies.  I have read his work intensively and not once does he mention gods punishment of children.

Newcomb's work in this case was all all to do with the question of which Jesus was was crucified, Jesus the messiah or Jesus Barabbas? 
 You just far to stupid to have even looked at his work before using them as some sort of evidence to support your claim. This is how backward you are.
And I told you in my first reply to you that god makes a clear distinction between adult and a child IN THE BIBLE.  You haven't read Newcomb's work and neither have you read your bible. So stop lying ethang.

I referred him because you suggested he knew what he was talking about. 

NOPE, I keep telling you, Newcomb's work only ever discusses  the possibility that  it may have been Jesus Barabbas that went to the cross. I happen to believe that both these Jesus` went to the cross. But I can't prove that claim.

I am not going to link what he said

Why not? You  say Newcombe proves you correct. So lets see it and in detail, you plagiarising clown.

I never said the writing you quote is the one that proves my point. I drew only the point that he agrees with me
But you have " said ".  That is why you offered them up in defence of your argument..... without even reading his work for yourself.   This is how fkn stupid you are.

I'm not looking for an answer to your question.
Then you may as well leave the thread. I asked you a question and is all you have done is trawled and plagiarise research that I have done in the belief that somehow by simply quoting authors names that I HAVE actually researched will prove you to be right. THEY DON'T, this is how stupid you are.

Well actually you have claimed something.

Nope, this spat is all to do with your own claim HERE>>> 
Tradesecrete wrote:    "Well the passage you might be referring to is NOT talking about a minor child. Rather it is referring to an ADULT child.  ".  And you didn't even quote the passage that you believed that I  "might be referring to"!!!! That is how stupid you are.

Reverend "Tradey", you are no good at what you are supposed to be good at.  You should have taken a little longer before returning from your sick leave.😂

I have asked you to prove It. You haven't. You just made up a lie in an attempt to defend the indefensible. You lied, you plagiarised and you failed.

The law did not apply to minors. 

Children.

Stephen wrote: Well what you think is irrelevant. YOU HAVE TO PROVE IT!  And you have just admittedly agreed with what it is the OT says in relation to these vile punishments for simple "cursing" a parent.  We have been hear before, Reverend "Tradey".

Of course you ask this question -

I do so knowing full well that the likes OF dimwits  such as YOU cannot ever possibly answer. I do my own research you see, ethang. And you plagiarising my own  work in the belief that it will somehow proves your own claims and without checking first, has to be the most dumb and dimwitist thing anyone can ever do.

So when you are ready lets see your proof or simply leave this thread forthwith!  

Get well soon Reverend "Tradey" 😂

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Firstly this is not your thread. You don't get to issue commands.  

Secondly,  what part of 'I don't care what you think' don't you understand. You are a fraud and you runaway to different ideas whenever you are confronted with the truth. 

Thirdly, I don't have an itch like you to prove everyone else wrong.  I am not that insecure.  I don't care whether you believe me or not. I won't lose any sleep over it.  The verse uses the term "children". You know it and I know it and anyone who reads English might know it.  Yet children is not exclusively always tied to minors.  That is your argument and inference. All I have asked you to do is prove it is exclusively minors and YOU WONT DO IT.  You can't do it. 

It is not my assertion.  It is yours.  I have refuted it. I contradicted it. I even referred to specific examples where it could not possibly be minors. But you just shut your eyes to the truth.  This is too important for you to let go.  LOL!  Even a quick google search can provide you with similar answers to mine.  Yet perhaps you are EVEN too dumb to do this.  You are a STUPID person.  Seriously. I have not met too many people who even come close to your stupidity.  All your so called learning has actually made you dumber. 

I never quoted Newcombe.  I quoted you talking about what a scholar he was. I like Newcombe. And whether you believe it or not I have read Newcombe. In fact I have one of his books on my desk - one in co authorship with the late D. James Kennedy, titled "what if the Bible has never been written?".  I could quote from that book - but why do your homework for you? 

You do realize that I was quoting you - you were the one I quoted. Why? Because you were the one making "big statements" about others. LOL! You really fail to follow an argument.  I can't believe you wrote a paper.  People generally get vetted for those - perhaps the college you went to was of a similar quality to you. Useless. Stupid.  I am incredulous that you actually think I was attempting to quote any of those people or their arguments.  Talk about not understanding how an argument works.   

I don't have to quote chapter and verse. Unlike you I am not looking for proof texts to prove heresies.  Just because you ask me to prove anything - does not put anything on me to do so.  Replying with a word like "children" means absolutely nothing.  Tell me genius, who were the children of Israel?  And who were the sons of God?  Are you suggesting that every one of the children of Israel were minors? Are you suggesting that every son of God is a child?  Surely even you are not that dumb? 

Oh and stop calling me ethang.  The fact that you continue to do this just adds to the narrative of your inability to do proper research, study or perceive logically.  I have denied I am ethang. And the reason is because I am not ethang. The only possibility I could think that confuses you so much is because ethang can read the bible - and you cannot.  his answers probably come close to mine - and nowhere near yours.  The alternative hypothesis is a much more plausible one - that Ethang knows how to read the bible - as do I and we are able therefore to draw similar conclusions.  This also produces another plausible hypothesis - that you cannot read the bible properly and have no clue how to do so - except by reading your own little magic books - like the Secret Gospel of Mark - which has been proven utterly to be a fraudulent book.  But hey Stephen  - do what you must.  But please answer the question. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherDThomas

You are out of you depth an in over  that massively swollen your head of yours, princess and everyone here knows you  for the `  billy liar `that you are, no matter who's hat choose to wear  on any given day or who's persona you decide to take on in any given day.
  You simply keep forgetting which of your personas has said what and when. 

"What you do in the dark will be brought to the light"  and what you have attempted to do in the dark  has now  been brought to the light, Reverend "Tradey", ethang dimwit . 

And now the Brother, after painstaking patience and dogged research has shown you in your true light. 

HERE>>>>  #94

Tradesecret wrote: “Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.”  “They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.”

This is a typical vile misogynistic and sexist comment that only you in your persona of Ehang5 would you make and has been banned for. Did you forget who you was that day, "Reverend"!?

You have no credibility left at all now. All of your personas have been revealed and all of them exposed to this forum now and only a complete and utter moronic cretin would accept you on your word as a Pastor or a Chaplin after all these vile revelations.

You will never get well soon Reverend. I believe that you are seriously ill.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
 The verse uses the term "children". You know it and I know it and anyone who reads English might know it.  Yet children is not exclusively always tied to minors.  That is your argument and inference. All I have asked you to do is prove it is exclusively minors and YOU WONT DO IT.  You can't do it. 

It is not my assertion.  It is yours.  I have refuted it. I contradicted it. I even referred to specific examples where it could not possibly be minors. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6165/post-links/279905

Replying with a word like "children" means absolutely nothing.  Tell me genius, who were the children of Israel?  And who were the sons of God?  Are you suggesting that every one of the children of Israel were minors? Are you suggesting that every son of God is a child?  Surely even you are not that dumb?  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6165/post-links/279905
You are a fraud and you runaway to different ideas whenever you are confronted with the truth. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6165/post-links/279905
All these questions and what do you do? Runaway to different ideas whenever you are confronted with the truth. LOL!

Have you hacked my account as well? Both here and on debate.org.au? That would certainly explain why my Tradesecret (debateart.com) profile has changed? And perhaps it might explain such comments on another debate site? 

Please stick to the topic.  Don't run away and answer the questions properly.  Ad hominin attacks - character attacks are what people who have lost the discussion resort to.  
Stephen
Stephen
You are finished here Reverend Ethang. You have been fully exposed. 

HERE>>>>  #94

Tradesecret wrote: “Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.”  “They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.”

This is a typical vile misogynistic and sexist comment that only you in your persona of Ehang5 would you make and has been banned for. Did you forget who you was that day, "Reverend"!?

You have no credibility left at all now. All of your personas have been revealed and all of them exposed to this forum now and only a complete and utter moronic cretin would accept you on your word as a Pastor or a Chaplin after all these vile revelations.

Now. Off you go back to that shithole that you love to show your true colours on.

You will never get well soon Reverend. I believe that you are seriously ill.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
The reason female loyalty and attention mean very little is because of the church hierarchy, which looks like the following

1. God
2. Jesus
3. Church
4. Husband/father
5. Wife/mother
6. Children

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
LOL!

So I notice you have not denied hacking my profile.  Was it you or the Brother's idea? And really?????  Do you think that you posting something you ALLEGE I wrote is on any level credible.  I can assert with absolute integrity that I have never written anything like that at any time on this forum.  And I challenge to  find otherwise.  

It seems to me and I suspect others,  that your so called research skills amount to plagiarism, a few cut and pastes and mixed in with a few swear words. 

Nevertheless, just to be clear: Jesus was not a homosexual and so far there has not been one piece of evidence that has been presented that is more than innuendo and of the grossest speculation. 

I suspect however that this thread will be shut down soon because of the way you have again brought to a new level of low.   

FLRW
FLRW
19 books were included in the Holy Bible for thousands of years, they were removed a little over 200 years ago. These book are : 1 Esdras, 2 Esdras, The Book of Tobit, The Book of Susanna, Additions to Esther, The Book of Judith, Wisdom of Solomon, Ecclesiasticus, Baruch, The Epistle of Jeremiah, The Prayer of Azariah, Bel and the Dragon, Prayer of Manasses, 1 Maccabees, 2 Maccabees, Book of Enoch, Book of Jubilees, Gospel of Philip, and the Gospel of Mary. Did they mention that Jesus was gay?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@FLRW

FLRW,

WAIT, what is even more discouraging is the fact that the book of Thomas wasn't included within the Bible!  Hmmm, could it be because Thomas shares very scandalous information about Jesus that the church wanted to hide, in that Jesus tortured other kids as a child, or that he had a wife?!

One of my surprising examples of Jesus in the book of Thomas is when He disparages women:  "Simon Peter said to them: Let Mariham go out from among us, for women are not worthy of the life. Jesus said: Look, I will lead her that I may make her male, in order that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman whomakes herself male will enter into the kingdom of heaven." (Thomas 114) 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
So I notice you have not denied hacking my profile. 

I am denying it. It is you that posted the disgusting filth .