Total: 276
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
 Do you think that the modern state is the same as the OT state of Israel? If you agree that it is not., then you agree with me that there is no contradiction.

The thread is about the death penalty  commanded by the god of the Old Testament bible FOR HOMOSEXUALS, that you admit to agreeing with. The thread in not about, the "modern state of Israel" STOP TRYING TO MOVE THE GOAL POSTS.

The  CHRIST, god of the Christians,   said he had "not come to change the law"Matthew 5:17 .

Christians  follow and believe the word of JESUS the Christ, THIER'S AND YOUR'S GOD!!!. 

You claim to be a qualified Pastor and a Chaplain to your countries defence forces.#20  YOU claim too to have  " studied and was tutored by academics, scholars, and priests and fathers from the Orthodox Church". #91  This is not to mention that you have told us "I study the original languages, translate them to English,  #25,

SO WITH ALL OF THIS ALLGED PEDIGREE under you cassock   are you now saying that you do not agree with the Christ, god of the Christians?

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Perhaps your real name is brother because you are so daft.  

I never said anything about the modern state of Israel. I said I don’t agree with the modern progressive states in their  understanding and application of the death penalty. “At this time”.  I think you have been slapped too many times and your brain is on permanent freeze. 

This thread is about whether Jesus was gay. I said no. You turned it into an attack on me. Why? Because you are stupid and cannot read. 

It has nothing to do with homosexuals receiving the death penalty. It is about Jesus. You are pathetic. Stop it. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
More failed backpaddling. You are just as bad as as your old pal Ethang5 that you wish and aspire to be like.  I can tell you, you are well on the way to achieving your aspirations. Your not quite as dumb as he  at the moment. 

Trade secret wrote:Ethang5 is a good friend of mine.  I have know him for a significant period of time. And if you think we are like each other, that is a huge compliment for me.   If I could be more like him, I would" . #76  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5359-a-fallen-fine-tuned-universe

-->@Tradesecretwrote
; I don’t actually agree with the death penalty at this time. 

Stephen wrote:  So are you saying that you disagree with god and his own decree that homosexuals should be put to death?

-->@Tradesecretwrote;  I don’t disagree with God. What a dumb thing to say .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ says it all, Reverend. Keep wriggling.

triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@RationalMadman
Fool.
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Tradesecret

Atheist and non- theist. Seriously stephen calling you idiot might not be far wrong.  Can you please explain how the two are different? Neither believe in God. Surely that is the nexus. 
I told you I am not getting involved in your lovers' tiff with Stephen. 

Atheist is someone who does not believe in God.  It cannot be more than this by virtue of their own definition. A non-theist is someone who not only does not believe in god, but has a positive position to put forward. Some find this a difficult thing to fathom. Non-theists have a worldview. They know where we come from. We know why we are here. And we know what the end of life is. An atheist has no conception about these things. They abdicate any right to have a say about anything. Take Stephen for instance - he spouts nonsense about theology - but he cannot contribute. This is why if you cast your  mind over his posts - most are attacking other people.  There is very little that actually goes further than that.  Sometimes he raises interesting posts - but then he does not take it any further.  Yet that is his call as an atheist. It is what defines him.  

Me on the other hand have attempted to find some form of dialogue between those who believe and those who don't. Ironically enough it is Stephen - he who does not have a position - who is the one who fights tooth and nails and winges  and complains and attacks the person.  So as you can see there is a difference between the two. 

Do you expect theists to treat you differently? 
I hope so. I am not the same. Atheists who take the narrow approach are out of touch with reality.  They hide in their little cubby holes.  They pretend they know everything while denying the same.  Theists - and don't misunderstand me, I think you are abysmal as well. And I have indicated what I think of Christianity and the bible. I think it is trouble and ought to be condemned - even burnt in the fire.  Yet that is because it is dangerous. But atheists come close too. They refuse to add anything positive. They don't have a response. The only thing an atheist can do is ask one question" prove there is a god". That's it. After that they are done. So it is in their interests to never really articulate or define a god. Nor is it in their interests to provide any reasonable means of ascertaining the reality of god. 

My business is my business. Christian. 
Ok. But what kind of christian are you? Are you Lutheran? OR Catholic? OR Charismatic? 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
 A non-theist is someone who not only does not believe in god, but has a positive position to put forward. 

Positive about what?  Positive in what way?

They know where we come from.

Where, do you believe we come from?

We know why we are here.

Where is that,exactly?  I am at home and  know my life will end in death.

And we know what the end of life is.

So do children, it is death. Or do you have other plans as a non theist?

An atheist has no conception about these things

You are speaking collective I take it.  

What can you,  as a claimed "non theist",  know that which the irreligious and the  non believing atheist  does not know? 
Start a thread and  lets here it?
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
Why would you care? 

You don't have any opinions. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
What can you,  as a claimed "non theist",  know that which the irreligious and the  non believing atheist  does not know? 
Start a thread and  lets here it?
Why would you care? 

You don't have any opinions. 

So you spout off that silly mouth of yours  about what you say others do not understand and " have no conception of"  yet come up nil, when pressed for explanations for your own stupid empty comments. And I have plenty of opinions.

Stephen - he who does not have a position - who is the one who fights tooth and nails and winges  and complains and attacks the person.

NOPE.  Who are you saying I have "attacked",  `new ` boy, YOU?

I have only ever complained that I have been banned unfairly.  Yet , if I recall correctly, it is you that had done all the complaining and whining and whinging and played victim of bullying and trolling and harassment, SINCE ALMOST DAY ONE.

Would you like reminding, princess?  

Here you are then.

Dimtim wrote: "Stop harassing me". #150 bullying #83 #150  " I don't however like you continuing your harassment of me"  #27 and "trolling " 
You won't find a single comment of mine that suggests any of the above, princess. NO, all of the complaining has been coming from you and that other idiot the Reverend.
  I notice you are in discussion with one of your other personalities at the moment. Must be odd commenting and then replying to yourself.
But I suppose its the only  type of conversation someone like you,  with your condition can ever actually  have.

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
You won't find a single comment of mine that suggests any of the above, princess. NO, all of the complaining has been coming from you and that other idiot the Reverend.
  I notice you are in discussion with one of your other personalities at the moment. Must be odd commenting and then replying to yourself.
But I suppose its the only  type of conversation someone like you,  with your condition can ever actually  have. 
Your ignorance is astounding.  You never attack so you say, and yet here you accuse me of being someone I am not.  Or that I am talking to myself. I suppose I must be making it all up. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
I suppose I must be making it all up. 

YEP!

I have only ever complained that I have been banned unfairly.  Yet , if I recall correctly, it is you that had done all the complaining and whining and whinging and played victim of bullying and trolling and harassment, SINCE ALMOST DAY ONE.

Would you like reminding, princess?  

Here you are then.

Dimtim wrote: "Stop harassing me". #150 bullying #83 #150  " I don't however like you continuing your harassment of me"  #27 and "trolling " 
BOO FKN HOO
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
edited to delete everything I wrote.

In fact I refuse to engage with you from this time forth - unless you are properly contributing to a topic. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
edited to delete everything I wrote.

I certainly will not.

I will use and post your own quotes where necessary and appropriate to do so.

I refuse to engage with you from this time forth
And  let us not forget that you said that, eh..

And  I have never demanded that you do engage with me.. and I certainly have never asked you to engage me with this despicable utter filth either:

"Eat shit and die. I don't care". #272 #86" I thought you understood animal and pussy.  Ask your god, it might help.  Although it seems to be silent.  Stephen is a dick." 
Off you go, now.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Lol! Stephen, for someone who thinks the bible is full of half truths, and ambiguous verses you seem to have a wonderful knack of being able to know for sure what they mean. This makes you the biggest hypocrite on this forum. You can’t have it both ways. You pick and choose when it is convenient for you and insist upon context when it helps you but cry “foul” when someone calls you to consider the context. Until you can draw a line in the sand and tell us how you pick and choose then don’t expect others to play your game. And we all know this is a game for you. Not a desire for truth. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Lol! Stephen, for someone who thinks the bible is full of half truths,

Half stories, you clown.  It never does half truths it tells out right lies.

And you appear extremely desperate to converse with someone.  Even if its me!   Now that is well worth a "LOL"
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE REGARDING THE BIBLE INEPT TRADESECRET:  "And you appear extremely desperate to converse with someone.  Even if its me!   Now that is well worth a "LOL"

I will converse with the Bible fool TRADESECRET, but he/she/unknown always runs away from my superior Bible knowledge, as shown and on record to bring forth at will.  I can't count the times that I have easily made this TRADESECRET the outright biblical fool that they are, but I will continue to do so if they have the nerve to "TRY" and engage me once again!  LOL

Case in point, count the times that TRADESECRET has run away from my religious posts in this thread alone, where Jesus and I outright own TRADESECRET'S biblical ignorance and stupidity, praise!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The number of times you have run away brother makes everyone else pale into insignificance. You are the master of running. You are our model and champion. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
LOL! 

Exposing your flaws and hypocrisy is hardly something I am desperate to do. It is not as though it is a rarity. 

I am glad you find it amusing. And since I enjoy to make others, including you, happy I will continue to do so. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a man, to a woman, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor:

YOUR QUOTE THAT YOU HAVE YET TO PROVE IN POST #226: "The number of times you have run away brother makes everyone else pale into insignificance. You are the master of running. You are our model and champion."

^^^^^ WE WILL AWAIT THE PROOF OF YOUR CLAIM ABOVE, BEGIN! ^^^^^

IN THE MEANTIME, AND EMBARRASSINGLY, YOU HAVE RUN AWAY FROM ME IN NOT ADDRESSING MY JESUS INSPIRED POSTS TO YOU AS SHOWN IN THIS SHORT LIST BELOW, READY?

Tradesecrets continued runaway biblical ignorance upon how Jesus states in how to stone men and woman to death: 

Tradesecrets SEXUAL DEVIANCY fully exposed, no pun intended, and going directly against Jesus’ true words and runs away!

Tradesecret continues to run away from admitting they are a SEXUAL DEVIANT:

Tradesecret slaps Jesus in the face, and then runs away by not discussing this fact:

Tradesecret ADMITS that they are a sexual deviant, last 3 paragraphs in this ungodly shown post, and that they are still running away from:

Tradesecret runs away from their outright Bible stupidity upon Jesus' words regarding gay men:

Tradesecret says Jesus’ Trinity Doctrine is WRONG because Jesus is not supernatural, and runs away:

Tradesecret says Jesus’ words are wrong in how to disipline children and runs away when I had to correct him/she/unknown:

Tradesecret runs away and has yet to address their ungodly, and against Jesus’s words, of their obvious Gender Reassignment Surgery:

Tradesecret goes “crying to the moderator” because they cannot in any way respond to my bibical intellect as they run away from it, how sad:

Tradesecret runs away from me in questioning the fact that TS said Jesus is not superhuman:

Tradesecret runs away from saying that the Bible contains FICTION:

Tradesecret denies Genesis 7:2 that derails their comical Bible REWRITE of Noah’s Ark position and runs away, one of Tradesecrets most comical threads!:

Tradesecret never addressed in how Jesus showed mercy upon innocent drowning zygotes, fetus’ and babies when He initiated His Great Flood:

Tradesecret RUNS AWAY from 1 Timothy 4:10 where Atheists are going to heaven, where TS says it was “bait” to discuss it, LOL:

Tradesecret NEVER addressed the biblical axiom that Jesus did sin, where TS said he never did, WRONG:

Tradesecret actually states that children should be killed if they curse their parents, 12 paragraphs down in this link, and then runs away from it:

Tradesecret runs away from me saying that they are a POE, because no Christian can be as ignorant as TS:

Tradesecret RUNS from a formal debate with the Brother D.:

Tradesecret continuously runs away from Jesus inspired posts to them:

Tradesecret was saved by me, but runs away in thanking me:

Tradesecret runs away where I said we could make millions upon the Bible ignorance of TS:

Tradesecret runs away FOUR TIMES from me on the topic of Jesus interfering with His creation:

Tradesecret runs away from their blatant zoology ignorance and stupidity:

Tradesecret runs away from their true modus operandi in this forum:

Tradesecret runs away from the topic of Jesus flooding the planet:

Tradesecret continues to run away from my topic of everyone is saved:

Tradesecret runs away from their complete Noah's Ark stupidity:

Tradesecret runs away from me showing them to be the Bible fool:

Tradesecret runs away again regarding my correction to their Bible stupidity:

Tradesecret runs away from me proving that Jesus is the #1 abortionist:

Tradesecret runs away from me correcting them on who judges unlawful acts:

Tradesecret runs away on the premise of Jesus is not the Messiah:

Tradesecret runs away in my schooling them on Jesus' genealogies:

Tradesecret continues to run away on addressing their runaway status on Debate Art:

Tradesecret runs away from me correcting them on Jesus killing His creation in the Great Flood:

Tradesecret runs away where I gave them an option to quit making them the Bible fool, but TS violated the agreement:

Tradesecret runs away from discussing their gender, where it is male, female, or unknown:
Tradesecret continues to use "attorney mumbo-jumbo" in running away from either they are male, female, or unknown:

Tradesecret runs away from being Bible stupid about Jesus does ask us to murder:

Tradesecret runs away and uses lame excuses for the fact that Adam and Eve's children were involved in incest:

TRADESECRET, CONTINUED BELOW AT YOUR EMBARRASSING EXPENSE IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP >>>>>>>

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, CONTINUING WITH YOUR BLATANT RUN AWAY STATUS FROM POSTS DIRECTED TO YOU BY THE SUPERIOR BIBLE KNOWLEDGE OF THE BROTHER D.!

Tradesecret's stand out Bible ignorance regarding Noah's ark, and that they continually ran away from: 

Tradesecret runs away from going against Jesus by not wanting to help the poor:

Tradesecret runs away from Jesus' word regarding who is to govern His creation:

Tradesecret runs away from their Bible ignorance pertaining to prayers being answered by Jesus:

Tradesecret, can you tell the forum, are you wanting to be the #1 Bible fool of this forum again, and therefore taking this ungodly position  away from the equally Bible stupid FAUXLAW? LOL!  Remember, FAUXLAW has 85+ runaway posts on record from me thus far, which is going to be hard to beat, sorry. :(

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Ahh the more you post about me the more you reveal your love and devotion to me. I am truly flattered that you believe I am able to answer all of your questions. You must think my answers truly enlightening. 

As I said above keep to the topic. If you have nothing to contribute leave the post. If you do then please add. If you wish for me to answer all of these delightful questions that you don’t have an answer for _ start a new thread. 

Begin when you are ready. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a man, to a woman, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor:

YOUR QUOTE THAT MADE YOU THE CONTINUED BIBLE FOOL, AND WHERE YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE: "The number of times you have run away brother makes everyone else pale into insignificance. You are the master of running. You are our model and champion"

To make you the greater fool, and to use your notion in post #230, how is your post above staying with the topic of this thread? Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?  Sure you can Bible fool!  LOL!

Let's see, you conveniently forgot to show me where I am running away from your posts directed to me, whereas I have shown the membership where you have run away from my posts, of which is only a sampling of them.  Your red herring response makes you the greater fool amongst the membership, and why do you let this happen? Can you explain?

To save yourself a greater embarrassment as shown, do you want to at least "try" and start to address the "plethora" of posts that you have RUN AWAY from me as shown in my posts #228-229?  How about starting with you admitting that you are an ungodly sexual deviant in going directly against Jesus' words within the scriptures, and then you assume that you are still a Christian? Surely you jest, correct? LOL!!!

TRADESECRET: "have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.  We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies" These despicable quotes are at the bottom of the link/post below:

TRADESECRET, it is unbelievable in how you let myself and Jesus own you and your faith so easily.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
S/he runs away from his own threads , Brother. You really don't expect him/her to stick around on anyone else's' do you?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE RELATIVE TO THE BIBLE RUNAWAY TRADESECRET: "S/he runs away from his own threads , Brother. You really don't expect him/her to stick around on anyone else's' do you?"

You have to admit that TRADESECRET in their post #226 upon this page was one of the most embarrassing and memorable posts he/she/unknown ever made on this forum in calling me the master of running, whereas when I easily put TRADESECRET into a corner of embarrassment he/she/unknown couldn't prove this fact, other than to RUN AWAY from it proving once again their runaway status!  Priceless.

TRADESECRET'S only notoriety within this forum is he/she/unknown's running away from biblical axiomatic posts that they cannot even get close to addressing, as shown in my posts 228 and 229, and then using pathetic red herrings in response to TRY to save further embarrassment!  Seriously, I think that TRADESECRET misses when they were the #1 Bible fool at DEBATEART, whereas FAUXLAW holds this position at this time, and therefore TRADESECRET wants to have the #1 Bible Fool position back again, therefore they continue to run away from biblical axioms as embarrassingly shown in my posts!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You have to admit that TRADESECRET in their post #226 upon this page was one of the most embarrassing and memorable posts he/she/unknown ever made on this forum in calling me the master of running, 

I am not too sure about that, Brother. This will take some beating;

@Tradesecret wrote: I can't seem to recall where Lot was ever held up as a paragon of virtue or righteousness.  

Can you think of anywhere in the Scriptures where Lot is help up as being a model for Jews or for Christians? I can't and I would never hold him up as so.  

Stephen wrote:

Yes I can, Reverend

2 Peter 2:7  "and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the depraved conduct of the lawless" . #8
This from the man that claims to charging universities to tutor and lecture their students.  You couldn't make it up, Brother. You really couldn't.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Brother 

The definition of not running away is continuing to turn up and make my presence known.  I have answered your queries on many occasions. It is absurd to suggest I have run away when in fact I am here. 

I have given you a path forward if you are genuine in wanting answers.  You can take it or leave it. Otherwise I am quite content for you to continue your charade. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

YOUR RUNAWAY POST ONCE AGAIN #235: "I have given you a path forward if you are genuine in wanting answers.  You can take it or leave it. Otherwise I am quite content for you to continue your charade. "

Your alleged "path" bypasses your Bible stupidity and propositions in the past without addressing them, other than to RUN AWAY from them! Understood Bible fool? Yes, you're back subsequent of RUNNING AWAY from questions to you AGAIN, can you understand such simple logic or not? LOL!

Regarding the above, and to reiterate once AGAIN, you made the statement to me forthwith: "The number of times you have run away brother makes everyone else pale into insignificance. You are the master of running. You are our model and champion (Post #226)" https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6165/post-links/272673

Now, I addressed your RUNNING AWAY statement above as such in post #231: "Let's see, you conveniently forgot to show me where I am running away from your posts directed to me, whereas I have shown the membership where you have run away from my posts, of which is only a sampling of them.  Your red herring response makes you the greater fool amongst the membership, and why do you let this happen? Can you explain?"

I have embarrassingly shown your RUNAWAY STATUS in the following links which can only be topped by FAUXLAW:

AGAIN, to at least "try" and save yourself  further embarrassment in front of the membership, which is getting harder for you to do as time passes, this is your time to show the forum where I have run away in being a model and champion of it as you stated above.  Understood?  READY?  SCARED? BEGIN:

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Brother D Thomas when are you simply going to get it? The fact I am here is evidence I have not run away. Perhaps I could do you the same courtesy and concede you are present as well and refrain from alleging you have run away. 

I cannot be bothered spending any time going through old posts of yours to score a point. And I won’t. This of course does not mean you have answered the questions I have put to you. It simply means I don’t care. 

And I don’t care about your alleged questions to me. I am not going to spend time going through a list of topics you think I have not answered.  Let the readers make their own minds up about whether I have answered or not. 

If you want me to answer a question , one at a time. And let me finish answering the question before asking another one. You are like the average Mormon or jw or Muslim.  You keep changing the topic and then suggest that no one else can keep up. Well stop doing that. 

I am prepared to answer one question at a time on a single post. Otherwise I refuse to play your game. 

So you may begin. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR RUNNNG AWAY QUOTE AGAIN: "I cannot be bothered spending any time going through old posts of yours to score a point"

To whom I am speaking too, whether you are a man, woman, or unknown at this time, as shown in your embarrassing THREE DIFFERENT GENDER BIOGRAPHIES OVER TIME, you are having a very hard time in understanding logic 101, and "chronological order."   In not addressing previous questions that I have posed to you relative to your outright blatant Bible stupidity and ignorance, allows you to continue to be the Bible fool that you are within this forum, understood?  In essence, when you do not allow yourself to be corrected by me, you not only show Jesus that you remain stupid to His word, but to the forum as well. You would think that you would remedy this embarrassing situation, GET IT? LOL

Here, let's try it again in front of the membership, shall we?  Since Jesus and I will NOT let you have your cake and eat it too, where you want me to address your current posts, and at the same time, you do not want to address my previous posts to you, is an irrational runaway status of you to say the least.  Nonetheless, address the the posts listed below, which are only a FEW that you have run away from with me, so you can show the membership that you are at least "trying" not to be so Bible stupid as you are at this time.  Good "boy," "girl," or "unknown," which ever you are at this time!

TRADESECRET, remember, this is NOT harassment by me because you are guilty of the following posts shown below, and that you have yet to address them other than to RUN AWAY from them, therefore you allow what is said by me as the truth towards you, understood Bible fool?  

Tradesecret ADMITS that they are a sexual deviant, last 3 paragraphs in this ungodly shown post, and that they are still running away from:
Tradesecrets SEXUAL DEVIANCY fully exposed, no pun intended, and going DIRECTLY AGAINST JESUS’ true words and still runs away from!

Tradesecret actually states that children should be killed if they curse their parents, 12 paragraphs down in this link, and then runs away from it:

Tradesecret runs away from going against Jesus by not wanting to help the poor, 2nd paragraph. How ungodly can you get?

Tradesecret runs away from discussing their gender, where it is male, female, or unknown (TS, look down in your nether regions to see what anatomy is shown, okay, thanks):

Tradesecret as a male:
Tradesecret as a female:
Tradesecret as an unknown:

TRADESECRET, don't worry, I am not going to bring forth your RUNAWAY links pertaining to your comical zoology stupidity relative to Noah's Ark, of which is without question one of your best laughters that you gave this forum at your embarrassing expense, and that it has ever seen, bar none! ROFLOL!!! Priceless!

The membership is watching. BEGIN:

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherDThomas

Let the readers make their own minds up about whether I have answered or not. 

I have and you haven't. Once you have painted yourself into a biblical tight  corner... you take sick leave.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

How funny that our resident Bible stupid and ignorant fool TRADESECRET only wants others to answer their questions, whereas "he, she, unknown" doesn't, or better yet, CANNOT address other members questions in essentially being a "one way street."  Like I stated, Jesus and I will not put up with TRADESECRET'S wanting their cake and eat it too position, but will continue as shown in my post #238 above, in easily Bible Slapping TRADESECRET Silly!