Total: 276
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
There needs to be absolutely NO APOLOGIST whatsoever because what the inspired words of Jesus said ONCE in a literal form, are not to be taken in many different and contradicting ways, period! 

And I couldn't agree more, Brother. But, like I have pointed out many times now, the vile biblical verses are forever being re-interpreted to play them down and to mean something else. Indeed, haven't we been told by our resident " ordained high priest"#36 and student in the ancient Greek language#28 Fauxlaw, that the whole bible in English is pointless?

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Yes you are thick. No question about that statement. You have proved it over and over again. 

A covenantal death sentence is not necessarily a physical death. It is a separation from the ordinary. An expulsion at times. A disinheritance at other times.  In this all might apply. Or the maximum might be applied. Physical death is maximum. 

I don’t agree with the death penalty in our modern world because we are immature. This does not mean I don’t agree with it in principle. 

You have NEVER highlighted a contradiction. Asserting contradiction is  not the same thing. 

Yes I swore. I ought not have done so and therefore apologise. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Glad to know your blood still flows warm. At least you offer some reasonable arguments unlike your boyfriend stephen. 

Thanks for asking about my health. Yes I am doing better. Still a bit of healing but God will work as he pleases. 

Ah yes your parody. Ok. God demands that people who sin are punished. True. Does this include gays? Obviously, since gays are imperfect like the rest of us.  My son has repented of his sin. He received the appropriate penalty and is now resting in his grave. Praise be to God. And praise be to parody. 

I also thank you for the reminder to beat my son. I will raise him from the dead upon obtaining a court order and administer it according to your interpretation. Praise be to God. Praise be to parody. 

The last time I beat my son was along time ago. Since then he always beats me. Mostly in the 200 meters race. But I still manage to beat him in the hurdles. Praise be to God. Praise be to parody. 

I use hot rods normally. But his Ford Mustang tends to drag my Holden commodore. He has the right mates that assist him. I tried using some extra power but it was deemed illegally. But praise be to God. Praise be to parody. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hello again dear brother. I have missed you. I am glad you have come back after all of your running away. You must be so tired. It is good  to rest.  It will allow you to think. And we all know how hard that is for you. But praise God  for letting even sinners like you have time to rest. 

I take it you don’t know Rosaria. Shame really. But there you have it.  

You know slapping yourself is probably a little weird. But if God has blessed you what can I say? Go ahead and masturbate.  But I really feel violated when you suggest you slap me. stephen might enjoy your slaps but I am not into that kind of kinky stuff. 

You are so funny - run away. If only you were not always trying to “slap” me. You know how stephen feels about that? Discretion discretion. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Your jealousy is well exposed for all to see.  You want to be slapped and you don’t the brother to keep on doing it to me. Well - sick eggs dear Stephen. It seems he likes me Better than you. 

I apologise to the world for attempting to convince you. Obviously you are an idiot. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Yes I swore. I ought not have done so and therefore apologise. 

Oh please, sincerely,  do not apologise. I just love it when you show your true and ` tolerant ` colours.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

-->@Tradesecretwrote 
You have NEVER highlighted a contradiction. Asserting contradiction is  not the same thing. 

but -->@Tradesecret also wrote

-->@Tradesecretwrote
; I don’t actually agree with the death penalty at this time. 

So are you saying that you disagree with god and his own decree that homosexuals should be put to death?

-->@Tradesecretwrote;  I don’t disagree with God. What a dumb thing to say .

Well it is rather "dumb"& retarded not to mention blatantly contradictory of you sunshine, to say on the one hand you don't agree with the death penalty and on the other hand say you don't disagree with god on the death penalty. God ordered the death sentence for homosexuality, so therefore you  agree. 

A sentence of death is a death penalty in any fkn language including ancient Greek.

Keep wriggling Reverend whatever your-name -is -today.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Given your ignorance of language and history and culture it does not surprise me that you fail to understand. Go back to school and learn what covenantal death is. 

Me rejecting that the modern world should apply death penalty is not the same as me agreeing that God can apply it in the OT. If you can’t see or know the difference- not my problem. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Me rejecting that the modern world should apply death penalty is not the same as me agreeing that God can apply it in the OT.

Then you are simply a contradictory hypocrite.  

You see, to say on the one hand you don't agree with the death penalty and on the other hand say you don't disagree with god on the death penalty is simple contradictory hypocrisy. God ordered the death sentence for homosexuality, so therefore you  agree. 

A sentence of death is a death penalty in any fkn language including ancient Greek.

Keep wriggling Reverend.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Keep repeating your nonsense. The world today is not mature enough to sustain the death penalty. I reject the death penalty in the hands of a world that rejected Gods law. 

In the OT God used covenant theology. You are ignorant of this and your many words confirm your ignorance. Covenant death only ever insisted upon physical death as the maximum penalty. Never just the only penalty. Hence why David was not put to physical death for murder and adultery.  

The NT era brought with it the messiah.  A fulfilment of the law. Again your repeated many words demonstrate a sad and pathetic ignorance of these facts. 

It is not a contradiction to agree with God’s use of covenant death and reject the modern worlds usage of it. Unless of course you think that the modern world is identical to the theocracy of the OT and subject to the same laws. I happen to think they are not the same. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Keep repeating your nonsense.

I will keep highlighting your own contradiction every time that you deny it. 

-->@Tradesecretwrote 

but -->@Tradesecret also wrote

-->@Tradesecretwrote

So are you saying that you disagree with god and his own decree that homosexuals should be put to death?

Well it is rather "dumb"& retarded not to mention blatantly contradictory of you sunshine, to say on the one hand you don't agree with the death penalty and on the other hand say you don't disagree with god on the death penalty. God ordered the death sentence for homosexuality, so therefore you  agree. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a man, to a woman, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, a Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender,

Your HIDING behind another one of your false dilemmas and red herrings to my godly posts to you to try and save further embarrassment within this forum may be entertaining to your equally dumbfounded of the Bible cohorts, but NOT to true Christians like myself, understood Bible fool?  Jesus and I easily OWN YOU OUTRIGHT, and will continue to do so at your expense!

Which version of TRADESECRET are you? Are you the male, female, or unknown version, as Jesus and I have embarrassingly shown changed with your moniker over time, and of which are ALL equally Bible stupid! LOL

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE AGAIN IN YOUR POST #183: “I also thank you for the reminder to beat my son. I will raise him from the dead upon obtaining a court order and administer it according to your interpretation.”

TRADESECRET, or he, she, or unknown, it is NOT my interpretation, it is Jesus’ inspired words that dictate parents are to BEAT their children with a rod. Do you disagree with what Jesus’ words state in this respect? Once again you try in vain to rewrite the Bible, and we will not allow that to happen at your continued expense, understood Bible fool?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a man, to a woman, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, a Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender,

In addressing your totally embarrassing post #184, of which unfortunately you don’t realize that it is embarrassing, your topic of me slapping myself is incoherent and non sensical, but this is what we are to expect from an imbecile like you relative to your faith.

May I suggest that all three of your personages get together with each other and have a complete foundation for you to follow because you three are tripping all over yourselves from what the character TRADESECRET stated in the past relative to today.  

I am sorry, but Jesus and I will continue to easily own you and your faith.  

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

It is quite obvious that the Hell bound 3 different persons of TRADESECRET, where they are "he, she, and unknown," are fumbling all over themselves because they did not get together to iron out what "they" said in the past!  Can you imagine that since we and others have made the moniker of TRADESECRET the laughing stock of this forum, it needed other dumbfounded pseudo-christians to add to the moniker of TRADESECRET to "try" and gain a modicum of respect!

We can only wonder why TRADESECRET has returned to be once again easily obliterated regarding "their" assumed faith, where it is like shooting fish in a barrel. Do you think that TRADESECRET suffers from masochism because "he, she, or unknown"loves the pain that we easily inflict upon "them" relative to their dumbfounded position upon their faith?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
“I also thank you for the reminder to beat my son. I will raise him from the dead upon obtaining a court order and administer it according to your interpretation.”

it is NOT my interpretation, it is Jesus’ inspired words that dictate parents are to BEAT their children with a rod. Do you disagree with what Jesus’ words state in this respect? 

Hi brother glad you turned up. I was beginning to think your blood had turned cold in fright by realising I was still about. But praise God you are still alive. 

Once again you forget Jesus was not in the OT being born in the NT.  And more than that you clearly misinterpret God’s words in the OT.  

Still we can’t expect more from someone who loves slapping himself silly.   Be careful you don’t go blind.  That would be sad. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I think the modern world is backwards and Ill equipped to hand out sentences for death. They don’t have the moral fortitude to apply it justly. Hence why they keep making dumb mistakes. 

The OT system of punishment was not simply kill everyone who beaks the law. It was a sophisticated system which had an equality not yet seen in the modern world. I do agree with God’s methods. And I do disagree with the modern secular progressive system. That you seem to think both are the same is your problem not mine. It’s your contradiction not mine. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I think the modern world is backwards and Ill equipped to hand out sentences for death.

What you think of the "modern world and what it is or isn't equipped to do" is irrelevant, Reverend..  the "modern world" as you put it has more humane ways of dishing out capital punishment than say;  collapsing a house full of children for no other reason but to massage the ego of your God to prove a point. Or have you never read the sad story of gods most loyal servant, Job?

My point is your blatant contradiction, that, in your own words tell us on the one hand you don't agree with the death sentence and on the other you say you do agree with the death sentence. And then pretend that there is no contradiction in your own words.  You are a contradictory  hypocrite. 

And the forum can see for themselves>

-->@Tradesecretwrote 

but -->@Tradesecret also  wrote

-->@Tradesecretwrote

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
It is quite obvious that the Hell bound 3 different persons ......................We can only wonder why TRADESECRET has returned to be once again easily obliterated regarding "their" assumed faith

I believe he/she has done exactly that Brother. I believe he/she suffers from multiple personalities. One has to wonder what "illness" he/she is suffering from.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Do you honestly think if you keep repeating lies it will make it true? “At this time” means something. It qualifies my statement. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Furthermore I have explained how I understand the death penalty in the OT. You disagree - good for you. But your disagreement with me does not mean that suddenly I understand it like you. I don’t.  I stand with the academics in this area. Not with you. 

Your pathetic attempts of twisting things around is laughable. I truly think you actually believe your own lies. 

LOL! At you. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

Do you honestly think if you keep repeating lies it will make it true?

No.  But I believe that you do. Highlighting your own clear contradiction/s is not telling lies, Reverend.

“At this time” means something. It qualifies my statement. 

Again what "it qualifies" is irrelevant, Reverend. You tell us on one hand that you do not agree with the death penalty. THEN ON THE OTHER you tell us that YOU DO AGREE with god on the death penalty for Homosexuals ..   You can't get away with it , Reverend. SO keep wriggling :

-->@Tradesecretwrote

Stephen wrote:  So are you saying that you disagree with god and his own decree that homosexuals should be put to death?

-->@Tradesecretwrote;  I don’t disagree with God. What a dumb thing to say .

LOL! At you. 

Stop being so fkn childish, You are beginning to sound just like that other idiot hereTimid8967  that is trying to convince us all that he is a non believer and anti anything and  everything religious................ and failing to do so........................ miserably!   
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
@Timid8967
Apparently you two losers both like to think you are clever. 

Stephen, me not agreeing with modern progressive capital punishment is not close to agreeing with God’s position on the death penalty. 

Timid, stephen tells me that you are an idiot. Is that because you don’t agree with him either or is that because like all atheists, you are foolish enough to think you understand logic? 

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Tradesecret
tradey,

I am not getting involved in your little lover' spat with Stephen. 

And I am not an atheist. I am a non-theist.  There is a difference between the two. The atheist does not have a worldview. The non-theist admits that they do. 

The first thinks everything is up to others to prove. The second, that the world is our oyster and that we ought to grab it with both hands. 

Stephen contributes nothing to most conversations. At least he is consistent with his view that atheists don't have an opinion about anything.  After all if he started contributing, then he might actually prove his own lie.  But don't hold your breath.

Why haven't you been around lately? And which sect of christianity do you belong? 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
Trade.

A bit of nouveau passive aggression there.

And theists are logical?

Did you hear me snigger?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Timid, stephen tells me that you are an idiot.

Yes, a contradictory idiot just like yourself.   I find it amazing that there are  idiots here that go out of their way to make it clear that they  wish to be like one another. 

Yes!!! You once told us that you would like to be like  that other idiot Ethang and  that"if you could you would" #76  . The idiot Dimtim after reading only a few of your posts says that he is " honoured to be  ` mistaken `" for you. #243  I suppose that you would rather be any of them,............. if you're not already.  You really need to keep an eye on those times lapses.

You see dimtim, "wishes"  that I  "was more agreeable with the bible" ? #25 ? 

But what he forgets is that he insists that he doesn't believe the bible himself and that it should be committed to the flames and totally destroyed HERE> #8 & HERE>#14
.    But I am expecting some serious backpaddling on this issue in the very near future.  I say this because he is beginning to understand how stupid he was to have made that statement.

Can you explain why it is that this clown dimtim would "wish"  me to be "more agreeable" with a book that he doesn't even believe in himself?  #18 and wishes to see destroyed by fire"?  

keeping in mind that you are also speaking about a man that says: 

"I do not believe in god or gods or anything supernatural".   #274   #14

And that " all religion, should be stamped out"#153

And that the Myth of Christ should be cancelled#18

So when you are tired of playing the role of others, maybe you can explain dimtims'  MASSIVE!! contradiction for us.

Off you go.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@zedvictor4
Fair point. Probably a bit too far. Thanks for the callout. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I really could care two hoots what you and dimtim talking about. He’s your bf. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Timid8967
Ah very cute 

Atheist and non- theist. Seriously stephen calling you idiot might not be far wrong.  Can you please explain how the two are different? Neither believe in God. Surely that is the nexus. 

Do you expect theists to treat you differently? 

My business is my business. Christian. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I  really could care two hoots......................

You  tagged and inverted  him over.Not me.  Marvelous how he was there in a matter of minutes. 

You tell us on one hand that you do not agree with the death penalty. THEN ON THE OTHER you tell us that YOU DO AGREE with god on the death penalty for Homosexuals ..   You can't get away with it , Reverend. SO keep wriggling :

-->@Tradesecretwrote

Stephen wrote:  So are you saying that you disagree with god and his own decree that homosexuals should be put to death?

-->@Tradesecretwrote;  I don’t disagree with God. What a dumb thing to say .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ says it all, Reverend. Keep wriggling.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I love it. You referred to him so I bit and tagged him. 
Hell of a link.  Unlike you I like to talk about people in front of their face. 

Wriggle wriggle . I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say or do.  I agree with God and I disagree with the modern state. And you think this is contradictory. You are the laughing stock on this site. lol. 

Please answer any of the questions I pose because you NEVER do. You are so weak.  Do you think that the modern state is the same as the OT state of Israel? If you agree that it is not., then you agree with me that there is no contradiction. If you do think they are the same, then I have a bridge over here in Sydney that is for sale.