Double Standard For Females

Author: Vader

Total: 77
badger
Debates: 0
badger
-->
@sadolite
I'll have kids at 45. With a hot 28 year old. 
badger
badger
I bet if you went on a dating site you'd pull a hot little thing looking for a daddy sadolite. Might cheer you up a bit. Stick it to the wife. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@badger
I'm pushing 60.  Been there did that done that.  Expensive tools and toys are more of a turn on to me now. Anyone can fuck anytime. But not everyone can buy a $10,000 - $20,000 toy or tool anytime.  Way more satisfying.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
@badger
I've pushed 60.

And long since realised that we are controlled by instinct.

Free will my arse.....(Not literally please).

bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Vader
I propose a compromise: fat shame both men and women
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
Other than body functions or physical attraction to another person, what do you do that you consider instinctual?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@badger
Hot 28 year old's don't have kids with beta males. You in the middle  6 figure bracket?
badger
badger
-->
@sadolite
I went on a date today with a hot 27 year old with a 250 g's horse. She'll be riding me this weekend instead of her pony. I ain't no beta male, sado. I'm pure bred stallion lol. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Well.

Species and individual survival are what is driven instinctively......But of course, we embellish with concept driven add-ons.

Mr Badger is just conceptually embellishing what he is sub-consciously being instructed to do.

True abstinence is a very rare feat of extreme will power....Hence Priests and Choirboys, and LGBTQ and all that palaver.

Nonetheless, it's all human nature at the end of the day.

And when you get to our age, you begin to realise, that sex isn't everything....But of course, in reality, it always was.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@badger
Guess we will all have to take you word for it. Do you know what I mean by beta male?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
"in reality, it always was." I would agree that to be true for desperate beta males.  Sex just cant compete with intellect and expensive toys. 
badger
badger
-->
@sadolite
I can see if she has a friend for you, sado.

I guess I know what a beta male is. I don't think it's all as much of a mess as you think it is though. I know plenty of professional girls and all dating, often in love. So what if they're not having kids in their twenties? So what if every relationship doesn't end in marriage and kids anymore? Who the fuck wants kids in their twenties anymore? We're all doing just fine. The sex is great. 50 shades is lame but it's all BDSM now, you can talk a chick into fucking anything lol. Romance is alive and well. 
badger
badger
I could have married my last two girlfriends tbh and probably should have married the second to last one. But I'm happy.  I got no problems with women tbh. I am just very fond of them lol.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@badger
spoken like a true feminist Bwahahahahaha then they turn 30 and .................................
badger
badger
-->
@sadolite
I don't think I'm a feminist. I think I'm just self-confident. Honestly when I hear feminism my mind goes to all sorts of debauchery, corruption, and subjugation because I am a wrong-un lol. 

I think you feel emasculated in the fact that your wife makes more money than you. This is your push back. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@badger
Oh this is about me now. I am just stating what is happening with regard to dating marriage and feminism. The facts are irrefutable. There is no upside for men to get married. Smart men wont but rather play the game women have created. Hook up, play them and leave. Women are strong, they don't need men anymore. Makes no sense for a man to get married.  I am happily married and have been for almost 23 years. I have nothing to loose if we get divorced. my shit is my shit, her shit is her shit. I can assure you it ain't about me. Young men need to wake up and realize the new game woman have created and play it to their advantage not the woman's advantage. "All's fair in love and war." 

18 days later

Mesmer
Mesmer
-->
@Vader
Body positivity is something that has been floating around with females and how you should feel comfortable in your own skin. The message itself was started by third of fourth wave feminism which I actually think is a good message.
This is probably wrong. If you feel badly about your body, chances are it is because your body isn't healthy (too thin or too big).

If you feel badly about your body because you're comparing it to all the fakes or top 0.01% bodies on TikTok or Insta, then what you're saying should apply.

Frankly, not everyone should feel good about their body because there's a good chance your body is unhealthy.

Being happy with yourself and your own skin makes you succeed more in life, as various studies conducted by experts in mental health have proven this. The message they created is a great message, but the problem then becomes the double standard.
This is putting the cart before the horse. People feel good about their bodies *because* it actually is healthy. No one in their right mind would feel good about having a 45 BMI body. The exception is when social media gives you a warped hyperreality 

When I was a male, I struggled with the same love for myself that women do, hating my weight and myself for it. I decided to lose weight so I could love myself again. This standard of body positivity could be applied to men as well (men who don't have toned abs, dark hair or blonde hair, etc.), but modern feminists yet again demean men for their weight while trying to hold us to the standard they want without holding themselves accountable as well. 
We know this isn't a good argument from feminists. Just ignore and avoid people who are that irrational.

The lack of holding themselves to the same standards they want for others goes to prove that modern feminism is nothing more than the defamation of men so that women can be superior to their male counterparts, only proving that the ideas shared of this feminism are extremely dangerous, and how the ideas they share are double standards for themselves, but hey, since the Democrats run everything, you might as well just push the nonsensical bullshit legislation going on. 
They are entitled to have these double standards, and you're entitled to avoid and ignore them. There are plenty of abject losers in life not worth a second of your life. The only shame is that we don't know who these people are without spending more than a second listening to them.