If vaccine shots are safe, why do people keep getting caught faking them?

Author: Wylted

Total: 41
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc

..."Before Trump headed to the hospital, less than 48 hours after his first symptoms, he had already received a dose of a monoclonal antibody made by Regeneron, a New York biotech company.'...
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Um this doesn't say shit about where to go or who to talk to. I don't think you understood the question. You posted some more  useless political babble again. Oh ya and Trump isn't president anymore incase you didn't know. I guess one could say he's still your president though, LOL
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Oh ya and Trump isn't president anymore incase you didn't know. I guess one could say he's still your president though, LOL
Your in constant denial of truth regarding Trumpet and his republican Trumpeteers ---all for Trump and Trump for all--- nonsense.

Please I hope you kind stay off commerical jet flights, away from politics and peoples ability to have free access to voting.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
You do know all you are doing is posting personal opinion political narratives right? You don't know jack shit about what is going on in this world anymore than I do. You read what massages your feelings and  biases and post it here as though its fact. I can only prove what is going on at my home, my work place, how much money is in my checking account and how much money is confinscated from my paycheck by the govt. That's it. Everything else is pure speculation on my part and yours. I have 0 first hand verifiable knowledge of anything. I have to use blind faith to believe anything that I cant prove myself and so do you.  I don't believe a fucking thing anyone says when it comes to politics or govt.  That's all your blind faith opinion based on what you choose to believe based on other peoples opinions. What the fuck have you ever done to contribute to society other than spew lip service?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
...I don't believe a fucking thing anyone says when it comes to politics or govt......
No surprise there, It is obvious you have some mental { psychological }  emotional issues that affect your ability to follow rational, logical common sense that most people --- except 74 million-plus Trumpeteers --- can access.  Sad-do-non-lightened. :---(  Best wishes as you struggle with your issues of distrust very minute of your life.

I hope you can continue to find your way through the mess you find you state of existence in now and the past. 

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
I don't have to find my way through anything. I learned along time ago everyone is on their own. Your life is what you make of it. Govt and everyone else with the exception of those individuals you employee to achieve said goals  are all roadblocks to achieving what you want to make of your life. Life isn't complicated. The world is filled with self righteous assholes who think their way is the only way, when in reality they are the biggest roadblocks to everyone around them. You are a huge downer, you insult people and reject anyone who doesn't lick shit out of your self righteous asshole.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Life isn't complicated.

More evidence how clueless you are.  I cant do this anymore with you. Your like a black hole of nonsense trying to suck in those who use rational, logical common sense based on evidence.  Bye and best wishes sad-do-lite { * * }
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
You cant do this anymore because you cant make a coherent argument about anything having to do with life.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@sadolite
You are quite literally arguing with somebody who is insane. This is like arguing with bornofgod
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Wylted
Meh, I have some free time. recovering from a broken ankle.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@sadolite
I guess no harm in having hobbies