Football player dies on field less than one day after getting the vaccine

Author: Wylted

Total: 19
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
A football player dies on field just 24 hours after receiving the vaccine. https://www.wowktv.com/sports/the-latest-eriksen-collapses-during-euro-2020-match/
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
This happened a couple of hours ago?  

• I can't find any stories that mention vaccine in any context.  
  • Eriksen got vaccinated on May 3rd with the rest of the Inter Milan team.
  • Euro2020 requires non-vaccinated players to be vaccinated and show negative results for 3 days before being allowed to play.  
Are you just making the vaccine part up again or do you have a source?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
This just happened. I saw he had been previously vaccinated and that he is young without any real problems, so I put two and two together.
Wylted
Wylted
I think he got the first shot in may and the second shot yesterday. I just pray that the vaccine does not kill more young people. 
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Wylted
You know that he didn't die, don't you?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@FLRW
When I was watching I thought he did. He got lucky. Not all survive the vaccine
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
I think he got the first shot in may and the second shot yesterday.  I just pray that the vaccine does not kill more young people. 
bullshit. do you have any source saying that Erickson got vaccinated yesterday and was allowed on the field in violation of Euro2020 rules?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
My friend told me yesterday. Not sure why they would wait 24 hours to play. I got the johnson and johnson shot just before I started my shift at work. Not saying I didn't regret it. I felt like crap, but there doesn't need to be a rule against playing after.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
@FLRW
When I was watching I thought he did. He got lucky. Not all survive the vaccine
So, just to establish the facts:

• A football player collapsed a couple of hours ago in England
  • You falsely reported without a scrap of evidence  that the player died
  • You falsely reported without a scrap of evidence  that the player had a vaccination yesterday
  • You falsely claim that you "pray that the vaccine does not kill more young people" while actively inventing anti-vaccine disinformation that is far more likely to harm and kill young people than any vaccine.

Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
Post hoc, ergo propter hoc. And not even wrong...

Even if true, you might as well blame astrology for every random thing which happened. Plus, the source is about Belgium beating Russia at sports, not about any player deaths (which would be a much bigger news story).
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Oh yeah, I am gonna drink the brand of water that I despise then jump off the roof to show that the water can kill!
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
Sidney Powell would probably buy it .

And find you a Honduran boat for good measure.

Person shoots Niagara Falls in a Honduran boat and dies, following a Covid vaccination.....Bastard lefties.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@zedvictor4
Person shoots Niagara Falls in a Honduran boat and dies, following a Covid vaccination.....Bastard lefties.

Is this any different than gun shot victims being labeled as covid19 deaths by hospitals inflating numbers?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
As ever, you need emphatic proof.

Rather than conspiracy, generated by opposition spinners.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
@zedvictor4

Is this any different than gun shot victims being labeled as covid19 deaths by hospitals inflating numbers?
In a number of respects but the most important one being that this post a lie told by you- originated by you, without apology or correction, for personal attention at the expense of deliberately attacking confidence in medicine that saves lives, on a website where proof is king.

DARTers who are just meeting Wylted for the first time should note this about Wylted.  He is a poor but persistent liar.  Any claim he makes requires a fact check.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Wylted
Your cited article makes no mention of the player, Eriksen, dying. He collapsed on the field of play and was taken to the hospital, and is now recovering.

Your cited article makes no mention of Eriksen being vaccinated for Covid-19. In fact, the word "vaccine" is never used.

Your cited article makes mention of "Covid-19" only in terms of Eriksen never contracting the virus, and that a fre players on a Spanish team have contracted the virus.

Your cited article makes no mention of "24 hours" related to anything at all, let alone someone dying.

From whence, then, your claim:

A football player dies on field just 24 hours after receiving the vaccine.
From a part of the anatomy?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
Any claim he makes requires a fact check.
Citation needed

8 days later

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Wylted
Your more likely of dying of covid than you are to die from a vaccine.  The vaccine is safer than covid.  I don't believe the vaccine should be mandatory, but I certainly want people to get vaccinated.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
Any claim he makes requires a fact check.
Citation needed