Cure for the vaccine

Author: Wylted

Total: 23
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
If you have gotten the covid19 vaccine because work required it, there might still be a way to cure you from the effects of it. It's called pine tea. There are instructions to make it here https://ambassadorlove.wordpress.com/2021/05/06/pine-tea-possible-antidote-for-spike-protein-transmission/

I have also heard some people say that a prolonged fast will do the trick. Anyone new to fasting should consult a doctor first though
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
So... when it comes to fasting, yup, let's trust doctors  - but with vaccines - they're LYING - of course - no contradictions here. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
Here's the Wikipedia on that "scientist"

Judy Anne Mikovits (born 1957 or 1958) is an American former research scientist who is known for her discredited medical claims, such as that murine endogenous retroviruses are linked to chronic fatigue syndrome. As an outgrowth of these claims, she has engaged in anti-vaccination activism, promoted conspiracy theories, and been accused of scientific misconduct. She has made false claims about vaccines, COVID-19 and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), among others.

As research director of CFS research organization Whittemore Peterson Institute (WPI) from 2006 to 2011, Mikovits led an effort that reported in 2009 that a retrovirus known as xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus (XMRV) was associated with CFS and might have a causal role. However, following widespread criticism, the paper was retracted on December 22, 2011, by the journal Science.   In November 2011, she was arrested and held on charges that she stole laboratory notebooks and a computer from WPI, but she was released after five days and the charges were later dropped.

In 2020, Mikovits promoted conspiracy theories about the COVID-19 pandemic via the internet video Plandemic, which made claims that are either false, or not based on scientific evidence.
I love that Love's been dropping pine needles into her tea "intuitively" all along and now thinks the science is catching up with her.  Now she's happy to rake up a fancy little bag for you for only $65.   Be sure to check out her accounts of her  astral projections into other dimensions.

The Mueller Report states that when Russian Intelligence's Internet Research Agency started to assemble a model target from which to recruit new Trump voters, they looked for people on sites like this- people who believe anything they're told and are easily parted from their money and then the IRA started shoveling Trump stuff into their path and giving them a political purpose.  Deliberately constructed, the core trait of the Trump party is gullibility.  They're still giving more money to Trump than 2022 congressional campaigns.  In fact, we just learned this week that Trump has also been draining the coffers of state Republican party treasuries, essentially laundering money, violating donor maximums, and funneling most GOP resources to one man who will likely never run for office again.

Drink yer Bleach!
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Theweakeredge
So... when it comes to fasting, yup, let's trust doctors  - but with vaccines - they're LYING - of course - no contradictions here. 
They have a wide variety of views concerning it. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
The Mueller Report states that when Russian Intelligence's Internet Research Agency started to assemble a model target from which to recruit new Trump voters, they looked for people on sites like this- people who believe anything they're told and are easily parted from their money and then the IRA started shoveling Trump stuff into their path and giving them a political purpose.
I don't know that Russia necessarily benefits from massive improvements to America, but if they have some mutual benefit from Ameruca being made great again, good for them. 

How does Anerica being great again benefit them though? Does the Mueller report say why they are so invested in improving America?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
Ameruca 

Is anyone surprised that Wylted can't spell America?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
I'm from the south
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
@oromagi
I'm from the south

Is anyone surprised that Wylted is from the South?
Wylted
Wylted
Southerners, see what democrats think about you. Always vote republican up and down ticket. 
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@Wylted
Would this pine needle tea work via an enema? I like the idea of a vaccine cure, but I imagine having tree bits as a tea must taste dreadful
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@dustryder
Enema actually works better. The nutrients will actually enter your bloodstream faster that way. 
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
Sure they do bud. 

33 days later

drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
@oromagi
Thank you so much for some reason after getting the vaccine i started feeling like i had autism, a week later it had turned me super gay i was worried it would turn me into a super soldier that would be deployed in china but after some pine tea the affects have worn off and now the government cant control me. 

Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@Wylted
Have you tried fish tank cleaner? 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Reece101
that's silly. Fish tank cleaner cures covid, not the cure for covid
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Wylted
Jeez you’re right! What was I thinking.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Reece101
you know that was a strawman of what Trump said right and he talks off the cuff a lot. It's true chloroquine does help battle the symptoms of covid, and it's also true that even if it is effective in that regard that creating shortages by giving it to everyone can be a bad public health policy, considering some people need it to survive for other ailments. 

However Trump was right about the ability of chloroquine to help people. 
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Wylted
Hmm what about disinfectant? 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Reece101
I actually watched that press conference. It was taken out of context. He was talking about an experimental thing and maybe made a little joke. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Cure for the vaccine? Do we have another cure for the so-called cure for the vaccine? How are we so sure that the pine tea has zero side effects? If the Pine tea is a better alternative why haven't any government make pine tea and sell it to you, but instead try to give vaccines?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
Georgia guides tones outline the deportation plan and explain why the NWO controlled governments hide pine tree oil
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
explain why the NWO controlled governments hide pine tree oil
Present evidence.

10 days later

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Wylted
Fear ---as with most events of life---   of CoV2 is far greater than the insignificant side effects that may  occur for the majority.

My arm upper arm was very sore with both shots ---almost in the exact same spot on same arem---   nd some two months later a welt occurred and weeped some puss, and had some minor itching. It happend in night and upon awakening I showed to me wife, she said it looked like a boil. I researched on net, and found most infor saying this was sigh anti-bodies were doing what they were suppose to do.

When I got two pneumonia vaccines and two shingles vaccines, I used opposite arms.  However, with one of those two vaccines, my upper arm became very sore, so arm soreness from vaccine was in my recent pass before getting CoV2 vaccination.

We have nothing to fear, but fear itself......USA president Roosevelt