Breaking audit results leaked. Trump won

Author: Wylted

Total: 33
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Audit results leaked showing Trump won. January 6th martyrs proven right. https://youtu.be/Iv2ixWmAFSo
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
So you have..... a youtube video with no linked soruces.... coolio bud, how is that convincing at all? Where's the data? Where's the anything beside the talky talky?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Theweakeredge
I also have a youtube video of the 1984 Olympics. I guess the Olympics never happened. 

We have a leak proving who won, but the. audit will probably conclude in like 2 weeks anyway and. we'll all be able to see the results ourselves 
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
No - its like having a video of someone saying that the Olympics happened, and that being the ONLY evidence of that, that is literally the only way this would be comprable. Please think through your analogies before you make them, you're shotgunning of bad points doesn't faze me. Been there, heard that. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Theweakeredge
Let's debate it. You take pro on the following topic

"There is zero chance any election fraud occurred at all in the 2020 presidential election"
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Wylted
In fairness to your potential opponent, the proposition should reference widespread fraud - that is what Trump has been claiming.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@SkepticalOne
Are you going to sign up for crocodiles mafia game? Sign ups close in 48 hours
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Wylted
Nah, sorry man. I dont know how to play and don't have a lot of consistent time available. 
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
I don't do debates anymore, and I certainly don't headhunt noobs. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Theweakeredge
It was much harder to reach the top 10 on DDO than here in debating to be honest. Don't be arrogant about your rank. The cometition here is weak. 
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
I'm not - I'm arrogant specifically in regards to you - you have nothing beside surface level observations in the studies you do cite, and almost no understanding of BoP - you're like - if you defanged Athias and mixed some of Fauxlaw's wit. Whenever you get past the shock factor in your posts there isn't much substance. 
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
I'm sure if Danielle and MisterChris debated more often there would be more losses for me sure - but you aren't anywhere near their levels. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Theweakeredge
I'm not going to be baited into insulting other users. I respect both of those people a lot. Also danielle beat me once when I gave it my all, so I can't deny she is better, though I was arguing devil's advocate. I have never seriously debated mr chris
Wylted
Wylted
I would have won the police demilitarization debate as bringerpf rain btw, had I not been banned
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
A better debate would be:

There's zero chance, that any U.S. Presidential Election, is ever whiter than white.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
I'm not baiting you - I'm saying you don't have enough respect from me to be considered anything more than a noob. That was my point. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Theweakeredge
You have serious reading comprehension problems. The bait and the insult about being a noob are 2 unrelated topics. 
Unpopular
Debates: 2
Unpopular
How does this video prove that Trump won? 
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
And here you've failed to grasp my point - they are entirely related - you are not Danielle or Misterchris (skilled), not Undefeatable of Fauxlaw, not even Athias. To me, you have no more of my respect than a noob. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Theweakeredge
No, I grasped your point. I was pointing out how your grasp of my point was off. Your comprehension is bad. Perhaps read things twice and pause, before responding. 

I got exactly what your point was, thanks for restating it though.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
I think I understand perfectly well. Well enough to know how off topic this is, well enough to know that my answer remains the same - I reiterate my point. I don't debate anymore regardless, and even if I did, I wouldn't debate you. Funny enough that you can't even pretend to actually have evidence though. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Theweakeredge
Evidence of what? More female overweight mannequins exist than male overweight ones?

I have a hard time believing you are not  intelligent enough to intuitively know that more female than male mannequins exist, let alone that women care more about being represented by the body shapes of mannequins than men do, and that obviously businesses will respond to that.

If both female and male mannequins have an equal percent of fat mannequins (they don't) than there would still be more fat female mannequins.  

I can legit get the data by having the top mannequin companies mail me the statistics of what they build, but anyone with a 3 digit IQ (which you claim to have) should know that clothing companies make more money from women and target them more with advertising and promotions, including by making more mannequins for them that represent who they are. 

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Wylted
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
No -- you are asserting as such - but this isn't that thread; I want evidence that Trump won the election - which is what this thread is about. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Theweakeredge
I listed a bunch. Did you see the part where the left said their was no access to dominion machines and then it was proven that they actually were connected to the internet and remotely accessed?

Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
Um... you have listed no proof nor any sources to said proof.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Anyone with a brain knows Trump won. Didn't need an audit to tell me that and still don't.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
I'll just chime in here and say that my opinion of the credibility of Youtube is about the equivalent of wiki, because just about anyone can post just about anything and call it reliable info. The difference is, wiki acknowledges its shortcomings. Youtube offers nothing but censure. Neither is a credibility award.
Personally, I believe there was significant fraud in the 2020 election of stuffing the ballot box with illegitimate votes. No, I cannot prove, yet. But I look at the crowds[?] attending Joe Biden events, and those attending Trump's. Trump has tens of thousands; Biden had, to be kind, hundreds, and, in some instances, tens. And Biden did not campaign in the number of states Trump did - I used to now the numbers, but it doesn't matter. Biden was missing in action much of the time, so the numbers of votes certainly do not reflect Biden's campaigning activity. 
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@fauxlaw
That has two reasonable explanations:

1. Much of Biden's popularity is derived from disliking Trump as a option rather than enthusiasm for Biden himself.
2. Biden supporters took the threat of a pandemic far more seriously than Trump supporters.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@dustryder
Too bad the polling data, in this case from Gallup, disagrees with your opinion. particularly through 2020, Trumps popularity held at its consistent variation between mid-thirties to mid forties through the November election. There was no down-tick for Trump upto and during the election. So the alleged dislike of Trump you claim was not sufficient to move the polls decidedly in favor of Biden. So, the election  was not indicative of polling.