The Gospels of Jesus

Author: EtrnlVw

Total: 132
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@disgusted
Disgusting, how long did it take for you and Goldie to find where Ethang and I joined a site? lol, it's okay don't say anything, yals little secret will stay with me. Losers...flattering though, I know how much it means to you.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@disgusted
I used what the loon himself supplied. But thanks for admitting the verse supports my claim my "idiotic" claim that they only thought He was beside Himself.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
When Jesus' family heard what he was doing,....
What was Jesus doing? The loony will never tell you, so I will OK? Here is why Jesus' friends (and the loon) thought He was crazy....

Mar 3:19 - .....and they went into an house.

Mar 3:20 - And the multitude cometh together again, so that they could not so much as eat bread.

Mar 3:21 - And when his friends heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself.

That's it. Jesus went into a house and was pinned in by a crowd. That is why our local loon is foaming at the mouth.

they thought he was crazy and went to get him under control.

Yes they did think he was crazy as  verse above attest to and had to take control of him,  because they were there, they were related to Jesus and they would know a family member a lot better than you.  
So tell us, what crazy thing did Jesus do to make them think He was crazy? Can you say loony?

I ask you again, who are you to contradict the Virgin Mary who is held blessed among all women the Holy Mother of God Jesus?
I'll tell you again, I am not catholic, and the verse does not mention Mary. Stop lying.

Now, I will tell you why. Because you're a troll idiot and you need to know.

Jesus was the worlds first superstar. The bible tells us that everywhere He went, He was thronged by crowds. His friends knew that going into a house, and letting it be known He was there was dangerous. They had heard Jesus accuse the authorities of trying to kill Him. If He became trapped in a house, it would be easy for the Pharisees to come get Him under the pretext of "rescuing" Him. 

They thought Jesus was crazy for letting it be known that he was inside a certain house, and allowing the crowd to surround Him inside. So they went quickly to "rescue" Him before the authorities could.

Now, the idiot is going to say, "The verses don't say that!" Forgetting they don't say Mary was there either, but our loon is a cherry-picker so inconsistency doesn't bother Him.

That is why the loon did not mention the verse number, he didn't want us reading the verse telling us what Jesus had done. But we have read it, and once again, we see that he is being an idiot.

Ah, the bible; pawning atheist idiots since the 1st century BC.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
How long did it take for you to find one obscure translation that supports your idiotic claim?
I found it for him, disgusted. I knew he would jump on it out of all the other verses. straw clutching comes to mind.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
I'll tell you again, I Am not catholic, and the verse does not mention Mary. Stop lying.

So are you now saying that Mary was not Jesus’ Mother?  Are you YET again trying to rewrite the scriptures?

Marks Gospel

"There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him".
"Who are my mother and my brothers?" he asked.

Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, "Here are my mother and my brothers!

"When his FAMILY heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

You really love that stick,  don't you.

Jesus was the worlds first superstar. 
I thought it was GOD capital? Or are you rewriting ancient history AGAIN?!!!!!

Stephen
Stephen
So tell us, what crazy thing did Jesus do to make them think He was crazy? Can you say loony?
I asked you that. You haven't answered. WHY? 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Jesus was the worlds first superstar.The bible tells us that everywhere

Except Jerusalem where no one in the "whole of the city" had ever heard of him .

"When Jesus entered Jerusalem, the whole city was stirred and asked, "Who is this?"Matthew 21:10

you just luuurrrrve that stick don't you . hahhahahahhahhaha
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
That is why the loon did not mention the verse number, 

Mark 3:21
When his friends heard it, they went out to seize him: for they said, "He is insane."

When His own people heard of this, they went out to take custody of Him; for they were saying, "He has lost His senses."

When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

New Living Translation
When his family heard what was happening, they tried to take him away. "He's out of his mind," they said.

English Standard Version
And when his family heard it, they went out to seize him, for they were saying, “He is out of his mind.”

Berean Study Bible
When His family heard about this, they went out to take custody of Him, saying, “He is out of His mind.”

Berean Literal Bible
And those belonging to Him having heard, went out to seize Him; for they were saying, "He is out of His mind."

King James Bible
And when his friends heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself.

Christian Standard Bible
When his family heard this, they set out to restrain him, because they said, "He's out of his mind."

Contemporary English Version
When Jesus' family heard what he was doing, they thought he was crazy and went to get him under control. 

Good News Translation
When his family heard about it, they set out to take charge of him, because people were saying, "He's gone mad!" 

Holman Christian Standard Bible
When His family heard this, they set out to restrain Him, because they said, "He's out of His mind." 

International Standard Version
When his family heard about it, they went to restrain him, because they kept saying, "He's out of his mind!"

NET Bible
When his family heard this they went out to restrain him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

New Heart English Bible
And when his family heard it, they went out to take charge of him: for they said, "He is out of his mind."

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And his relatives heard and they went out to take hold of him, for they were saying, “He has gone out of his mind.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
When his family heard about it, they went to get him. They said, "He's out of his mind!"

New American Standard 1977 
And when His own people heard of this, they went out to take custody of Him; for they were saying, “He has lost His senses.”

Jubilee Bible 2000
And when his friends and family heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him; for they said, He is beside himself.

King James 2000 Bible
And when his friends heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself.

American King James Version
And when his friends heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself.

American Standard Version
And when his friends heard it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And when his friends had heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him. For they said: He is become mad. 

Darby Bible Translation
And his relatives having heard [of it] went out to lay hold on him, for they said, He is out of his mind.

English Revised Version
And when his friends heard it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself.

and on and on and on it goes, telling us that his friends and family INCLUDING HIS MOTHER MARY though he was insane.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
And as with everything you post it is completely irrelevant to the discussion, if not contradictory to your claim. LOL
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5

Ah, the bible; pawning atheist idiots since the 1st century BC.
The bible didn't exist until about 400AD, your not very good at this.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
That is why the loon did not mention the verse number, 

Mark 3:21
Thank you, though I had to shame you into citing the verse you were quoting.

Now, tell us, what crazy thing did Jesus do to make them think He was crazy? Can you say loony?

I asked you that. You haven't answered. WHY? 
No you didn't loony. You just post a verse 40 times and claim that some people thought Jesus was crazy. I cited the verse and then showed that Jesus went into a house. Highlighting your idiocy.

What was Jesus doing? The loony will never tell you, so I will OK? Here is why Jesus' friends (and the loon) thought He was crazy....

Mar 3:19 - .....and they went into an house.

Mar 3:20 - And the multitude cometh together again, so that they could not so much as eat bread.

Mar 3:21 - And when his friends heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself.

That's it. Jesus went into a house and was pinned in by a crowd. That is why our local loon is foaming at the mouth.

So are you now saying that Mary was not Jesus’ Mother?
Mary was not mentioned in Mark 3. That is why you had to post another part of Mark, again with no Verse number, to lie. Mary did not think Jesus was crazy. It's just more of your fakery.

Are you YET again trying to rewrite the scriptures?
I don't have to with you faking verses. I told you that verses are numbered, it is highly stupid to try to fake them.

Mark 3.21 - "When his FAMILY heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

Mark 3. 34 - he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, "Here are my mother and my brothers!

You tried to join verse 21 to verse 34 so it would look like Mary was there. You got caught. That is why you again didn't post the verse numbers. You lied. Only idiots lie loony.

Come, lie again so I can bust you.

Jesus went into a house, so He's crazy!!!!
Lol. What a moron.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
The bible didn't exist until about 400AD, your not very good at this.