Biden's dementia getting out of hand

Author: Wylted

Total: 65
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
This video shows Biden whispering ata press conference at random points. My guess is that his handlers told him not to yell at the press like he did last week. https://youtu.be/Hthos7j_3dA

The scariest part though is he kinda admits to being a puppet at the end, saying he'll be I  trouble if he answers more press questions.

Everyone with a relative with dementia knows they have their good days and bad days. Biden is hidden on bad days and trotted out to speak on good days and usually when pumped full of an upper prior, so he can look like he has his wits. 

The ruler of America is being controlled by people behind the scenes. This is very scary 
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Wylted
I'm sure presidents/leaders have always been controlled.  Nothing new here.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@janesix
So we should just get rid of the facade and be ran by tyrants. I have another thread up where Biden justified getting rid of guns by saying it will make americans defenseless against tyrants
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
Well, plenty of column inches have been devoted to Biden's speaking style , including his use of the rhetorical whisper for emphasis over the past 50 years. 

Interesting that it doesn't bother Republicans until the FOX News tells them to be bothered.  When was the last time a Republican had a political opinion before FOX News instructed them to have it?

The news is that 10 Republican senators have struck a deal with Biden on infrastructure and McConnell is howling treason. But FOX News doesn't want to report on Biden victories so FOX tells puppets like Wylted where to focus their attentions and pop, the Wylteds of the world obey.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Wylted
Yeah, that's what I said.

What are you doing to change the world?
janesix
janesix
-->
@oromagi
They all work together, it's not a big mystery.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Wylted
 I have another thread up where Biden justified getting rid of guns by saying it will make americans defenseless against tyrants
Where did Biden say that?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheUnderdog
I have it in a political thread. Not linking to nk it, should be one of the top threads in politics right now
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
Dude until today I lived in a tent with no access to television. I certainly don't watch fox
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Wylted
Unless you can provide proof of Biden saying that, I have no reason to believe it.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheUnderdog
Please stop playing stupid. Like I said one of the first posts in the political thread. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6287-biden-says-patriots-will-be-unable-to-stop-the-tyranny-he-is-leadingnus-towards

Next time just take the bare minimal effort to confirm something 
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Wylted
Biden is making the argument that legalizing AR 15s won't prevent a tyrannical government.  Biden isn't advocating for a tyrannical government, but he is saying that AR 15s won't protect against a hypothetical government that goes tyrannical.

I disagree with Biden on this point; I think that 100 million gun owners can easily overwhelm the US military, especially with so much in fighting among the military and vets taking the civilian's side.  But saying or implying that Biden wants to go tyrannical is just inaccurate.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
Janesix is correct.

American Presidents are nominally the head of State, and the global representative thereof.

It would be foolish of you to think that they made all their own decisions.

And dementia to some degree, is an inevitable consequence of old age. 

So what do you expect?....Rhythmic Gymnastics....LOL.

And you should also have learnt from the last guy that old age is also no guarantee of common sense.

Hey put your trust in 4x4 driving, six packing, assault rifle wielding, baseball cap wearing, backwoods rednecks why don't ya....They'll no what to do.

Now where did I get that stereotype from?

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Wylted
The ruler of America is being controlled by people behind the scenes. This is very scary 
Q1: If this claim the right wing has concocted were in fact false, how could it be falsified?

Q2: What in your view is the link between a claim that is unfalsifiable and the potential the rationally justify that claim?

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Wylted
Don't forget that Trump has the lowest IQ of any president.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
The news is that 10 Republican senators have struck a deal with Biden on infrastructure and McConnell is howling treason. But FOX News doesn't want to report on Biden victories so FOX tells puppets like Wylted where to focus their attentions and pop, the Wylteds of the world obey.
And then Biden said he wouldn’t sign that bill unless more money for liberal wish list projects are added to it
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Double_R
Q1: If this claim the right wing has concocted were in fact false, how could it be falsified?

The scientific method's weakness is that it is too conservative with making conclusions. I would suggest using something like bayes theorem to figure out the truth instead. 

Q2: What in your view is the link between a claim that is unfalsifiable and the potential the rationally justify that claim?

A lot of things that are unfalsifiable are true. For example I can murder somebody and it would be unfalsifiable of an assertion that I did. We would in that case look at probability based bbn on a number of factors and ignore it's unfalsifiable nature.  

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@FLRW
I don't know where you would get his IQ is low. Most psychologists that aren't afraid to speculate often say his IQ is high, but they say he is potentially a malignant narcissist.  
This is probably the same retarded logic I have seen by partisans for ages. For example people were calling the 9/11 attackers cowards merely because they didn't like them, when all evidence points to the fact they had a ton of bravery. 

The inability to recognize the strengths of your opponents will always harm you. Michael Moore is as liberal as it gets and hates trump and has no problem admitting that he has an obviously high IQ

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
@oromagi
And then Biden said he wouldn’t sign that bill unless more money for liberal wish list projects are added to it
The infrastructure bills have been pursued in tandem since March.  Some stuff is covered by reconciliation and does need any GOP votes.  Some stuff is not covered under reconciliation and now BIden has negotiated a price and scope for those projects and got GOP support on record.

Remember that the GOP promised infrastructure for four years under Trump and instead chose to cut taxes for the wealthiest.   What the right wing calls a liberal wish list Americans calls catching up on years of greed, neglect, and inaction by the GOP.

Giving tens of billions to the moribund fossil fuel industry to clean up coal or build unneeded pipelines- that is a real wish list. Few jobs and a lot of money handed out to a lot of wealthy people and little to no public benefit realized. 

Getting lead pipes out of our water supply, expanding childcare and community colleges to make our workforce more completive, building an electric vehicle infrastructure- that's just basic shit we need to do to keep up with China, to remain a first  world country.  What you call a wish list I call good government. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
The problem here is that Biden said he’d refuse to sign this bipartisan bill unless two other bills with liberal wishlists come to his desk.

Why can’t Biden just sign the bipartisan bill without putting conditions on it? Simple question really.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Wylted
The results of an IQ test that President Donald Trump allegedly took during his first year at New York Military Academy have been discovered in a file box in a closet in Brooklyn. According to the test results, Trump’s IQ is 73.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
Why can’t Biden just sign the bipartisan bill without putting conditions on it? Simple question really.

Because the GOP are a bunch of bad faith anti-American putschists who can't be trusted to give a drink of water to a thirsty voter unless they're sure they'll get their vote.  Mitch McConnel promised last week that if he makes Majority leader again he'll never consider another Democratic nominee to the Supreme Court but then he has the nerve to whine about proper parliamentary procedure. Mitch McConnell raped bipartisanship in the ass for 6 years and now can't understand why Biden wont cuddle.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
Because the GOP are a bunch of bad faith anti-American putschists who can't be trusted to give a drink of water to a thirsty voter unless they're sure they'll get their vote.  Mitch McConnel promised last week that if he makes Majority leader again he'll never consider another Democratic nominee to the Supreme Court but then he has the nerve to whine about proper parliamentary procedure. Mitch McConnell raped bipartisanship in the ass for 6 years and now can't understand why Biden wont cuddle.
Thats not an answer to my question. Mitch can’t do anything if 10 GOP senators defect which they said they will on this bill. Yet Biden adds a killing blow.

So much for centrism and bipartisanship.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
I love question dodgers
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
I love question dodgers.

4 more years of "WhataboutTrumpism" will surely unify the nation.

Surely.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
I also like the idea that Democrats are all of a sudden pro-American now that it is an institutionally racist imperialistic country. 

How convenient is that?

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Wylted
Whats scary is 74 million Trumpeteers ---babysitting the largest nartcistic baby on Earth--   who voted for or support Trumpet, ---once twice or more times---  attacking people at USA capital building, commercial jets and anywhere there is racism and bigorty to be expressed with violence. Sad lack of moral integrity this bunch.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
@ILikePie5
I love question dodgers.

4 more years of "WhataboutTrumpism" will surely unify the nation.
You two wana get a room?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@FLRW
The results of an IQ test that President Donald Trump allegedly took during his first year at New York Military Academy have been discovered in a file box in a closet in Brooklyn. According to the test results, Trump’s IQ is 73.

That is ridiculous LOL. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ebuc
Trump = 822hud #$(@