Total: 65
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
No one is actually a communist.

People are essentially the same

Communism is labelled output that evolves from a comparative assessment of social ideas and values.

Just because I enjoy milky puddings, it doesn't mean that I am a raspberry blancmange.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
" defend against a common enemy." I am not communist so I would be the enemy to half the country.
Earth to Sadolite.  Earth to Sadolite.
The year is 2023 not 1933. 
If your depressed --you appear so to me--- then the new deal is what you need. World 2 is what ended the depression. FDR did no better that Hoover in ending the depression according to this vid at 1:55 time stamp. This goes along with what Zed states. I'm just now beginning to understand this.

..." The New Deal was a series of programs and projects instituted during the Great Depression by President Franklin D. Roosevelt that aimed to restore prosperity to Americans. When Roosevelt took office in 1933, he acted swiftly to stabilize the economy and provide jobs and relief to those who were suffering. Over the next eight years, the government instituted a series of experimental New Deal projects and programs, such as the CCC, the WPA, the TVA, the SEC and others. Roosevelt’s New Deal fundamentally and permanently changed the U.S. federal government by expanding its size and scope—especially its role in the economy. "...

There needs to be a SNL skit with Trumpet running against FDR and Eleanor. How would Trumpet treat FDR and his wife?
sadolite
sadolite
"Communism is labelled output that evolves from a comparative assessment of social ideas and values." So people who follow those social ideas and values are communists.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Yes, you are right about everything. I am depressed therefore cant think strait.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Labelled as such.

Though my suggestion was, that most non-labelled or differently labelled with a common nationality, would share similar basic ideas and values when confronted with an external threat of war.