Author: Wylted

Total: 65
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
You two wana get a room?
Biden was forced to back track his statement after the criticism he received from his Democratic buddies
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Wylted
That is ridiculous LOL. 
I know, right? There's no way it is that high.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
What you need, to unite the Nation.

Is a good old skirmish with those commi bastards in the East....(Or the West depending on which way you care to look).

It's no good just picking on those little old Middle Eastern States or bombing the f**k out of some poor old Afghan goat farmer.....People are tired of that.

Twin towers is history...There's more pressing things to consider now, like LBGTQ rights and all that kind of stuff.

Let's go invade Crimea and liberate all those annexed Q's..... Or Tibet and liberate all those trans Buddhists.

Are you with me Mr Parrot?

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Wylted
Wharton business school of the University of Pennsylvania, his former professor college professor William T. Kelley had another view.
After Kelley’s death, Frank DiPrima a close friend of Kelley revealed that the professor felt the president was a fool.
“Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had,'” DiPrima wrote for the Daily Kos.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@FLRW
It's a school with a bunch of 130 IQ kids. Assuming he interpreted his IQ correctly as the dumbest kid, his IQ could still be in the 120s. I assume his IQnis atkeast 150, but being the dumbest kid at Wharton can still make the kid pretty smart
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Wylted
I assume his IQnis atkeast 150
Are you a Trump?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
@FLRW
Are you a Trump?
He’s black. Stop being a racist 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ILikePie5
Why doesn't Trump release his grades? “I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant, but directed me to threaten
his high school, his colleges and the College Board to never release his grades or
SAT scores,” Cohen told the House Oversight Committee.”

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ILikePie5
In his prime, Donald Trump probably had an IQ that was slightly above average - in the 110 to 125 range. He also appears to have at least one learning disability, dyslexia, which made it difficult for him to read. He may have had other learning disabilities as well (note that General George Patton was dyslexic and graduated at the bottom of his class at West Point, but was still very successful). These learning disabilities explain why he was a poor student and does not like to read.
If you were to watch any interview Trump gave in the 1980s and 1990s, you would see a man who was articulate and focused. Now compare that to any interview that Trump has given in the last five years, and it is very evident that he has suffered some form of mental decline. He is no longer articulate or focused. He sometimes seems to be uncertain about questions that have been asked. He can't seem to stay on topic, and often fails to complete a sentence or thought. His performance in interviews has even declined over the last five years, if you look closely.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@FLRW
Why doesn't Trump release his grades? “I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant, but directed me to threaten 
his high school, his colleges and the College Board to never release his grades or
SAT scores,” Cohen told the House Oversight Committee.”
Same reason why Hussein didn’t release his shit and why Bush didn’t before him.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
The Democrat party has enough to worry about unifying their own tribal interests, The rest of the country can sit in the back of the bus.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Yep, always the way.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
Same reason why Hussein didn’t release his shit and why Bush didn’t before him.
You know damn well if Trump's grades were actually impressive he would never stop bragging about them.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
You know damn well if Trump's grades were actually impressive he would never stop bragging about them.
Wow I didn’t know you could read Trump’s mind? 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ILikePie5
From an article by Tony Schwartz:
In July 2016, shortly before Trump became the Republican nominee for president, I was interviewed by Jane Mayer for an article in The New Yorker that was eventually titled “Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All.” Mayer described my experience with Trump over the 18 months it took me to write The Art of the Deal. During that time, I spent hundreds of hours with him.
Like many other Trump critics, I believed that he was driven by an insatiable narcissistic hunger to be loved, accepted, admired, and praised. That remains prima facie true, but it deflects attention from what drives Trump more deeply: the need to dominate. His primary goal is to win at any cost and the end always justifies the means. Ultimately, he doesn’t care what anyone else thinks or feels. For Trump, the choice between dominating and being loved — saving himself or saving others — is no contest.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
Wow I didn’t know you could read Trump’s mind?
How many times does Trump have to demonstrate his mindset before you are allowed to draw a conclusion about what kind of a person he is? As if we do not already have a mountain of evidence that he is a childish, petulant, vile, narcisist.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
How many times does Trump have to demonstrate his mindset before you are allowed to draw a conclusion about what kind of a person he is? As if we do not already have a mountain of evidence that he is a childish, petulant, vile, narcisist.
Flexing your grades is like the worst thing you could do. Cause guess what? They’re literally just numbers that don’t mean shit
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@ILikePie5
Maybe in a degree mill? But in accredited institutions they represent academic achievement and are indicative of academic ability. They have a large impact on the perception of employers (on graduate hires), as well as trajectory of future study.

Flexing them is pretty douchy if unwarranted, but using them as a defence against accusations of dumbassery seems reasonable. And more to the point, does seem like something Trump would do if they were good.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@dustryder
Maybe in a degree mill? But in accredited institutions they represent academic achievement and are indicative of academic ability. They have a large impact on the perception of employers (on graduate hires), as well as trajectory of future study.
It would if it meant these “accredited institutions” had the smartest people there. They don’t because of affirmative action. Democrats love racism against Asian Americans. Just like the good old 40s
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@ILikePie5
What does affirmative action have to do with academic achievement? You aren't going to magically get an A+ just by entering a university. Affirmative action provides opportunity. Actually getting good grades takes talent and perseverance.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@dustryder
What does affirmative action have to do with academic achievement? You aren't going to magically get an A+ just by entering a university. Affirmative action provides opportunity. Actually getting good grades takes talent and perseverance.
The other way around for Asians and Indians 🤷‍♂️

867 days later

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
Maybe Biden knows who has really been making the decisions?

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

You're from Sioux Falls, Iowa, right ?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Shouldn't you be asking President Kamala that question, troll?
FLRW
FLRW

Jared Kushner 'admitted Donald Trump lies to his base because he thinks they're stupid'
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Shouldn't you be asking President Kamala that question, troll?
Maybe you { OGP } should use some logical, common sense critical thinking and ask George Santos that question and many more.

Why do these MAGA's  get so much support so many nutters in USA and elsewhere?

Sidney Powell and Ellis admitted guilt once they knew their criminal actions meant prison and worse for them.

Too bad there is no compassionate way to get most of the MAGA nutters to admit their illogical lack of common sense and critical thinking. Sad :--( prospect for future of humanity as these type produce so much false narrative and all of that is going to get worse via AI
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
This is also a good question for President Kamala Harris.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
From what I can tell half the country is already communist. Don't see how fighting communists would unite the country. But that's just my observation.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
War is a unifying influence, albeit temporarily.

People coming together to defend against a common enemy.

How each side might be labelled is largely irrelevant once the bombs and bullets start to fly.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
" defend against a common enemy." I am not communist so I would be the enemy to half the country.