Total: 188
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
I am less strikxt
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Yeah, don't get me wrong I'm definitely for a more relaxed moderation style but so far as this was a referendum on Bsh there was no way I was gonna vote the other way around.
Tyrone
Debates: 1
Tyrone
LESS STRICT
  • Tyrone
  • Wylted
  • Imabench
  • TheHammer
  • 1Harderthanyouthink
  • Thett3
  • ResurgetExFavilla
  • Buddamoose
  • Goldtop
  • SupaDudz
  • Outplayz
  • Castin
  • Smithereens
  • Greyparrot
  • Swagnarok

SAME / MORE STRICT 
  • RationalMadman
  • YeshuaBought
  • Argent_Tongue
  • Mopac
  • Ramshutu
  • Vaarka
  • Drafterman
  • McSloth

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Tyrone
You are a fucking liar plain and simple. S**mbag trying to alter the literal views of people as it suits you.

I don't see an issue with Bsh1, I see an issue with the policy. It's ridiculous that this sort of behaviour that's been going on in this thread is allowed to stand,

- Smithereens

Castin hasn't said shit about what she believes, just that she laughs and doesn't want to be mod.

Tyrone
Tyrone
You conveniently ignored everything Smithereens said outside of that quote you took out of context. But whatever. I don't need to justify myself to you. You're not someone whose opinions deserve to be taken seriously.

And you have me blocked anyways, so I'm not sure why you keep initiating communication with me.

This thread has served its purpose: it has been established that most users on this site favor more relaxed moderation standards.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Tyrone

Both sides sharing equal guilt in a flamewar doesn't mean it's unnecessary for a mod to step in. I've never seen a one-sided flamewar, so that would in effect mean no flamewars are moderated. They're entertaining as hell, but they can really get out of control.
- Castin
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Tyrone
No it hasn't you're altering the dynamics and lying about votes.
ethang5
ethang5
Please tell mike you can handle this position on your own, without the assistance of BSH1. The majority of us would be happy with you as a mod. You are transparent, try to make decisions that would make the community happy, are fair and also you are not prone to occasionally becoming emotionally frail, being over zealous and being pig headed.

He's fair. That is all it takes. Where is Whiteflame?