The meaning of death

Author: Tradesecret

Total: 233
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Yes, Brother, And unlike you, I owned up to my words. I own them. They were my words.  I regret saying them because no matter the truth of them
So then, it is just as I thought, you stand by these uncalled for slights and this uncalled for abuse.

TYes, Brother, And unlike you, I owned up to my words. I own them. They were my words.  I regret saying them because no matter the truth of them
So then, it is just as I thought, you stand by these uncalled for slights and this uncalled for abuse.

Tradesecret wrote: the serpent, satan, whatever - he is the accuser and you follow after him. you are his disciple. From my point of view - he is slime. You know like the stuff we find after a snail has passed by. creepy.  disgusting. Ugly. \ #24

Tradesecret wrote: Stupid man. Dumb as fuck. Just continue to repeat your ignorance. #161

Tradesecret wrote: After all,  you are the swine and the dogs that trample over the pearls.  your comments to me are like water of a ducks back
Yes. I did write these words. Let me repeat them for you.  You see I do own my own words.  Do I regret saying them? Yes. But only the form of them. Not the truth therein.  Did you read that? Do you get that?  I am not ashamed of the truth.  Just the way I structured it. I should not attack the person. But don't get ahead of yourself Stephen.  You are the swine that Jesus talks about. You are the pig.  And not because you are Gentile. But because you don't have a clue.  You are ignorant. That is the truth.  Satan is evil. And his disciples are just like him.  You don't purport to be his disciple - but you certainly talk the same as he does.  And walk the same way.  You don't have a clue about much at all.  But don't stress. And as I said a moment ago - let me repeat my words. 

Tradesecret wrote: the serpent, satan, whatever - he is the accuser and you follow after him. you are his disciple. From my point of view - he is slime. You know like the stuff we find after a snail has passed by. creepy.  disgusting. Ugly. \ #24

Tradesecret wrote: Stupid man. Dumb as fuck. Just continue to repeat your ignorance. #161

Tradesecret wrote: After all,  you are the swine and the dogs that trample over the pearls.  your comments to me are like water of a ducks back

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Yes, Brother, And unlike you, I owned up to my words. I own them. They were my words.  I regret saying them because no matter the truth of them

You see again,  this how stupid you are. You cannot even grasp your own words.  You have said that "you regret saying them" on the one hand , but then call them "the truth" on the other. Why would anyone, especially a Pastor and a Chaplain,  ever "regret telling the truth"?

Didn't Jesus say "the truth will set you free"?John 8:31-32

Yet here you are, "regretting" that you told "the truth". 🤣 .You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you between the eyebrows with a crucifix!🤣

This is why you are a clown, Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete.

let me repeat my words..

Don't you bother yourself with little details such as  that Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete". That is what I am here for.  I am quite capable of repeating your words for you when the occasion arises for me to do so.🤣

Get well soon. Reverend "Tradey" tradesecrete.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and now back to a man, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks,

YOUR PATHETIC CRYBABY QUOTE:  "And unlike you, I owned up to my words. I own them. They were my words.  I regret saying them because no matter the truth of them - it was not the proper way in which to conduct myself on this debate.  I apologize for my words, not for the truth therein, but because it demonstrated a lack of self control on my part and an appropriate way to conduct myself. 
This page has died and I will be asking the moderator to close it for further comments." 

You only "owned up to your unchristian like despicable words" when I called you out upon them!  I have NEVER personally called you stupid, or any epithetic,  but only in the context of you being "Bible stupid," get the difference?  Whereas you directly and personally call members epithets that go directly against Jesus' teachings as shown below, you blatant HYPOCRITE!

"Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." (Ephesians 4:29)

"But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth." (Colossians 3:8)

Furthermore, we can't blame you in wanting your thread closed down for obvious reasons, and that is because you are continually being made the Bible fool that you are within this thread!  Therefore, this thread is NOT DEAD, but only you are DEAD in your weak attempts of trying to address our questions to you, but where you can't do it, other than to RUN AWAY from them as usual! LOL

TRADESECRET, YOU CALLING YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN AS YOU CONTINUE IN NOT FOLLOWING JESUS' WORDS IS THE BIGGEST JOKE THAT HIS FORUM HAS EVER SEEN, BAR NONE!  YOU ARE THE TRUE DEFINITION OF BEING A "PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN" AT BEST!

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Tradesecret
Spiritual death - when the spiritual relationship between God and man is severed. 
TS, there are four primary kinds of spirit, of Universe/God and your only addressing one of those four.  Please try address the other three, primary kinds of spirit, as only then, can approach having a more complete, wholistic set of considerations.

I will give you a hint

"U " niverse/" G "od is most inclusive set

Universe/God is subcatagory of the above set.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You only "owned up to your unchristian like despicable words" when I called you out upon them!  I have NEVER personally called you stupid, or any epithetic,  but only in the context of you being "Bible stupid," get the difference?  Whereas you directly and personally call members epithets that go directly against Jesus' teachings as shown below, you blatant HYPOCRITE!

That's the part he refuses to see. Brother. 

Furthermore, we can't blame you in wanting your thread closed down for obvious reasons, and that is because you are continually being made the Bible fool that you are within this thread!  Therefore, this thread is NOT DEAD, but only you are DEAD in your weak attempts of trying to address our questions to you, but where you can't do it, other than to RUN AWAY from them as usual! 

There are a few other reasons. But I think you summed it up nicely.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

As shown in my post #183, Tradesecret once again goes directly against the word of Jesus relative to "her/him/unknown/him" using despicable language in front of us and that directly goes against Jesus' inspired words within the JUDEO-Christian Bible!  Therefore Tradesecrets status is now the following:

1. Tradesecret is the NUMBER ONE runaway from Jesus inspired posts to them within this Religion Forum!
2. Tradesecret is the NUMBER ONE pseudo-christian that does not follow Jesus' direct words within the scriptures within this forum!

As if the above FACTS aren't embarrassing enough for Tradesecret, barring Tradesecret admitting that they are a SEXUAL DEVIANT, just comically imagine, this Bible fool teaches Christianity at Universities, and in the name of Satan, Tradesecret gets paid for this!!!  BLASPHEME!
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I have never admitted to be a sexual deviant. I have never conceded that this lie is true. 

Your continual lie about me is evidence of nonsense.  It is you who is the sexual deviant in any event. Anyone who says that they do nudey bus runs is obviously a sexual deviant.  
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and now back to a man, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks,

YOUR OUTRIGHT LYING QUOTE IN THE NAME OF SATAN!!!! : "I have never admitted to be a sexual deviant. I have never conceded that this lie is true." 

It matters not in whether you conceded to the FACT or not in admitting that you are an ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANT, and which is NOT A LIE,  because the proof of this FACT is within your post as shown in this link herewith at the bottom 3 paragraphs!!! https://www.debate.org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/1/#7446963

Furthermore, all of your LYING excuses of this damaging post of yours in trying to dismiss it were comical to say the least, and were without proof whatsoever, but the FACT remains, VISUAL POSTS DO NOT LIE as shown in the link above, understood sexual deviant Bible fool?  You are a SATANIC LIAR upon this prestigious forum, where you have absolutely NO BUSINESS BEING HERE, notwithstanding, you are an embarrassment to Christianity, just like your cohort in Bible stupidity FAUXLAW learned the hard way!

NEXT BIBLE STUPID PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE TRADESECRET THAT WILL CONTINUE TO LIE ABOUT THEIR UNGODLY PAST WILL BE ... ? 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
It matters not in whether you conceded to the FACT or not 
If I had confessed to something, I would continue to confess to it.  That is the entire intention of what a confession is.  

NOUN
  1. a formal statement admitting that one is guilty of a crime.
    "he signed a confession to the murders"
    synonyms:
    admission · owning up · acceptance of blame/responsibility · 
    • an admission or acknowledgment that one has done something that one is ashamed or embarrassed about.
      "by his own confession, he had strayed perilously close to alcoholism"
      synonyms:
      admission · owning up · acceptance of blame/responsibility · 
    • a formal admission of one's sins with repentance and desire of absolution, especially privately to a priest as a religious duty.See also sacrament of reconciliationconfession - Bing
Under the first dot point - it is admitting one is guilty of a crime.  the synonyms include accepting blame and responsibility
Under the second dot point - it is an acknowledgment that one has done something - ashamed of or embarrassed about 
Under the third dot point - it is a formal admission with a desire to be absoluted by a religious person.

None of these describe the situation you falsely accuse me of doing.  The post  you quote "out of context" and I quote it below:

Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.
This is clearly talking about someone who is Indian.   I am not Indian.  I have never lived in India. I do not have a goddess.  Nor do I have uncles. Nor do I have a brother who lives in or who has ever been to India.  

So not only I do I deny I have ever made a confession of such sexual deviancy on the the DebartArt. Nor have I ever made a confession on Debate.org. There is no evidence of me - ever making such a confession. 

If you were to read the entire conversation in context - you would see it all about Harikrish, who is an Indian from India who says he now lives in Canada.  You would also note that the entire conversation was totally distorted by Harikrish who was overwhelmed by the evidence against him.  

Please get back to the topic or leave.  Once again you are revealed to be unable to put together even a half baked argument. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecrete wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.
This is clearly talking about someone who is Indian.   I am not Indian.  I have never lived in India. I do not have a goddess.  Nor do I have uncles. Nor do I have a brother who lives in or who has ever been to India.  

So not only I do I deny I have ever made a confession of such sexual deviancy on the the DebartArt. Nor have I ever made a confession on Debate.org. There is no evidence of me - ever making such a confession. 

Obviously with all of your self created personas, your left hand doesn't know what your right hand has been doing and saying on your behalf, Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete.

The link and this post in particular has your user name and your smug self-righteous mug on it, Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete.

Tradesecrete wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

I hope those Hindu swine get licked up forever in a filthy Indian jail, Cause that is worse than death. If their streets are running with sh*t, What do you think their prisons are like?

It is as the Brother has spoken:

Brother D Thomas wrote: It matters not in whether you conceded to the FACT or not in admitting that you are an ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANT, and which is NOT A LIE,  because the proof of this FACT is within your post as shown in this link herewith at the bottom 3 paragraphs!!! https://www.debate.org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/1/#7446963

Get well soon  soon Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

TRADESECRET,

In addressing your ever so wanting and self-incriminating post #189!!!,

YOUR QUOTE BELOW WHERE YOU ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A SEXUAL DEVIANT, WHERE AS YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT IN BLATANTLY LYING TO JESUS AND THE MEMBERSHIP!:

“Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would. They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.”

Your exact admittance of being a SEXUAL DEVIANT shown above is in the last 3 paragraphs of this link herewith: https://www.debate.org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/1/#7446963

1.  Your quote: “… have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants”
2.  Your quote: “We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies.”

Tradesecet, unfortunately for you, all of your self incriminating “legalese” in your embarrassing post #189 within this thread is all for naught!  This is because of the following FACTS instead of your “wishful erronious thinking” that is weak “circumstantial evidence” at best, and you are an assumed Lawyer! You are kidding, right?! LOL!

You are simply convicted of being a sexual deviant by the simple fact of eyewitnesses viewing your link in question shown above, that you created in said thread. where the DIRECT EVIDENCE is you admitting of being a sexual deviant is explicitly shown by YOU in the incriminating link shown above, period! 

Your comical ruse of stating in your laughable post #189, that you just didn’t admit to being a sexual deviant, so therefore da-de-da, this is simply your evidence for not being guilty of this offense! "Your honor, I didn't admit in killing the person that I am accused of killing, therefore may I leave the court room now? LOL!!!  GET IT BIBLE FOOL?

As shown in said link above, #1, it has your moniker pictured on it,  #2, it has YOUR name of “Tradesecret” attached to it,  #3, YOU, I repeat, YOU admitted in your own words to being a hell bound sexual deviant in said post in the last 3 paragraphs of the link in question!  My Direct Evidence, instead of your weak Circumstantial Evidence in your comical post #183, says you are guilty as charged, in that you are an admitted Sexual Deviant, period!

Even the person known as "Harikrish," that completely "owned you" in your discussion," charged you with being a sexual deviant as shown here:

Harikrish wrote:

“So you finally confessed you are a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.”

I have your confession you are a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

https://www.debate.org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/1/#7447138

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and now back to a man, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks,

As if your ungodly act of being a SEXUAL DEVIANT wasn't embarrassing enough for you, you continue to run away from your obvious gender reassignment surgery, as shown in the revealing link below, that directly goes against Jesus’ teachings in the JUDEO-Christian Bible as I had shown you before. Therefore since you are to scared and a chicken to involve yourself in yet another ungodly action of yours, I will continue this embarrassment of yours without your presence, and again, at your embarrassing expense in the link below!

RUN TRADESECRET, RUN, HURRY, GET YOUR RUNNING SHOES ON AND RUN AWAY FROM THE ABOVE LINK IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP!  LOL
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Again I deny it.  You have not offered any evidence to refute my denial.  

Repeating something ad nauseum does not suddenly make it true. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

Repeating something ad nauseum does not suddenly make it true. 

Obviously with all of your self created personas, your left hand doesn't know what your right hand has been doing and saying on your behalf, Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete.

The link and this post in particular has your user name and your smug self-righteous mug on it, Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete.

I hope those Hindu swine get licked up forever in a filthy Indian jail, Cause that is worse than death. If their streets are running with sh*t, What do you think their prisons are like?

It is as the Brother has spoken:

Brother D Thomas wrote: It matters not in whether you conceded to the FACT or not in admitting that you are an ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANT, and which is NOT A LIE,  because the proof of this FACT is within your post as shown in this link herewith at the bottom 3 paragraphs!!! https://www.debate.org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/1/#7446963

Get well soon  soon Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

YOUR LAUGHABLE QUOTE THAT DIRECTLY GOES AGAINST THE "DIRECT EVIDENCE!": "Again I deny it.  You have not offered any evidence to refute my denial.  Repeating something ad nauseum does not suddenly make it true."

For you to make a dumbfounded statement like you've done in your quote above, tells us that you are not the "attorney part" of the Bible fool Tradesecret. Which one are you, the "she, he, unknown, or the he" part of Tradesecret?  

Tell me if you've heard this one before relative to your quote being blind in not seeing that you are completely guilty of your sickening SEXUAL DEVIANCY as easily shown in my post #191, where your sophomoric excuses go severely wanting in comically saying that you are not guilty of this offense.  In turn, Bible fool, in you repeating that you are not guilty of your SEXUAL DEVIANCY  ad infinitum does not make it NOT TRUE!  Your comical statement that I have not offered any evidence of you being a SEXUAL DEVIANT is laughable upon its face, as it is without question you are guilty as this link explicitly shows: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316/post-links/285946

For your convenience, I have added an online  "reading comprehension class" for you to peruse at your leisure, in the hopes that at the end of said class, you will at least have a modicum of understanding the principles of the English language and its comprehension in reading. Subsequent to said class, then you are to reread my post #191 AGAIN, and actually see how guilty you are in being an outright SEXUAL DEVIANT!

Online Reading Comprehension Class for you: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316/post-links/285946

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Tradesecret
@FLRW
Syntropy > biologic life ...( * ) ( * ) lights on temporarily  aka bi-lateral consciousness

Entropy = biologic death.....(  ___  )....lights out forever aka flat-lining

( - ) ( - ) = asleep aka bi-lateral unconsicous

( ^ ) ( v ) = phases of bi-lateral unconscious sleep

ludofl3x
ludofl3x
also don't forget (_!_) as well as 8====D and always \i/
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
Hey TradeSecret!

The obsession found you when I left huh?

If only the spammers knew that!

I liked your expansive take on death. The Bible uses multiple meanings of death too, not just the physical passing of people.

That is why I like reading your posts, you always have an inventive and novel way of approaching a topic.

The nation of Israel could be said to have "died" and been revived in 1948. A type of Lazerus.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
Syntropy > biologic life ...( * ) ( * ) lights on temporarily  aka bi-lateral consciousness

Entropy = biologic death.....(  ___  )....lights out forever aka flat-lining

( - ) ( - ) = asleep aka bi-lateral unconsicous

( ^ ) ( v ) = phases of bi-lateral unconscious sleep

(o)(o)

(    v    )

It's a bird with a beak but your subconscious sees what it wants.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
It's a bird with a beak but your subconscious sees what it wants.

Good expression of what you see RM.  Wait a  minute, are you calling  me a bird brain?

And since birds ancestors are dinosaurs { beak-niks } are you calling me a very very old bird ( O v O ) with the eye sight of and old dinosaur?

And since I'm such an old bird, are you calling me a dead beak-nik who is near death?  Aka walking dead?

My favorite Zomebie movie is Brad Pit in World of Z.  Love that movie and the vaccine that saves the world from being eaten by the zombies.

Now days we have teenagers and  younger tattoeind their skin and dying their hair.  In 60's we put chemcials into our bodies to experience the trip ( @ ) .. ( @ )

These days young people --even preteens--  more often just want to look like a trippy tripper  ! $%^ * .. * ^%$ !

Then we have the militias who want to look like Rambo and think their the saviors of democracy, independence , freedom etc.

End-date { death } for humanity is in ab out 211 years >>>> 2232 { aprox }

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@ethang5

The obsession found you when I left huh?

If only the spammers knew that!

I liked your expansive take on death. The Bible uses multiple meanings of death too, not just the physical passing of people.

That is why I like reading your posts, you always have an inventive and novel way of approaching a topic.

The nation of Israel could be said to have "died" and been revived in 1948. A type of Lazerus.
Interesting!!  Are you a pre-mill?   I used to be once upon a time.  PGA.02 has an interesting perspective as well - he is a full preterist. Me, I am probably more properly a partial preterist - leanings towards post mill or perhaps optimistic Amil. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
After all if these are the words that come out of your mouth.

What about them? 
Lol!!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

TRADESECRET QUOTE TO THE BROTHER D: “I am not scared to respond to a religious question. Please ask.  And start your own thread.”https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6688-biblical-contradiction?page=2&post_number=45

As your promise “as written” above so states, therefore I ask these questions to you regarding my thread as listed herewith:  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6720-jesus-is-still-pissed-at-the-sinful-state-of-louisiana?page=1&post_number=1

1.  Do you think that Jesus’ hurricane “Ida” is appropriate enough for the continued sinning of the state of Louisiana and within the city of New Orleans, as shown within my initial post shown in the above link?

2.  Do you think that Jesus should have brought forth a level 6 hurricane, which is unheard of at this time, but in Jesus being our serial killing Yahweh God incarnate, He could bring forth such a forceful hurricane to really devastate and kill the entire population of Louisiana where it would take years upon years to rebuild because of their sinning nature?  

3.  It is said many times that the United States is a Christian nation, therefore would you agree that the government should not help the people recover from this brutal hurricane because it was Jesus' will that they should die and suffer for their sins?

4.  Scripturally, we're told that our Jesus is ever loving and forgiving, therefore is our Jesus a hypocrite when He brutally killed His Jewish creation, including innocent children, and destroyed Louisiana as shown in the horrific photos and videos that are now seen upon the News channels?

5.   Again, since the USA is a Christian Nation, and where Jesus controls this nation within the scriptures, don't you think that the hurricanes should be named with biblical terminology instead of random alphabetical human names?  An example could be: "The Second Flood of Jesus" and number them sequentially as time goes by. 

Jesus, the membership, and myself await a cogent response to the above questions that you said you would answer as shown in your quote above.

BEGIN:

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

TRADESECRET QUOTE TO THE BROTHER D: “I am not scared to respond to a religious question. Please ask.  And start your own thread.”https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6688-biblical-contradiction?page=2&post_number=45

As your promise “as written” above so states, therefore I ask these questions to you regarding my thread as listed herewith:  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6720-jesus-is-still-pissed-at-the-sinful-state-of-louisiana?page=1&post_number=1

1.  Do you think that Jesus’ hurricane “Ida” is appropriate enough for the continued sinning of the state of Louisiana and within the city of New Orleans, as shown within my initial post shown in the above link?

2.  Do you think that Jesus should have brought forth a level 6 hurricane, which is unheard of at this time, but in Jesus being our serial killing Yahweh God incarnate, He could bring forth such a forceful hurricane to really devastate and kill the entire population of Louisiana where it would take years upon years to rebuild because of their sinning nature?  

3.  It is said many times that the United States is a Christian nation, therefore would you agree that the government should not help the people recover from this brutal hurricane because it was Jesus' will that they should die and suffer for their sins?

4.  Scripturally, we're told that our Jesus is ever loving and forgiving, therefore is our Jesus a hypocrite when He brutally killed His Jewish creation, including innocent children, and destroyed Louisiana as shown in the horrific photos and videos that are now seen upon the News channels?

5.   Again, since the USA is a Christian Nation, and where Jesus controls this nation within the scriptures, don't you think that the hurricanes should be named with biblical terminology instead of random alphabetical human names?  An example could be: "The Second Flood of Jesus" and number them sequentially as time goes by. 

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Tradesecret
Reverend tradesecrete,

It seems pointless to do so - but I am not Stephen. Nor am I am Brother Thomas.  

Would you please stop accusing me of this. It is not true and there is no proof of it anyway. 

Stephen and others so it seems think you and Ethang are the same or share a password.  I have to admit - you both seem very similar. And if you are not the same person - then the similarities are simply astounding. 

Are you ever going to answer my questions or are you just going to continue on like all the other frauds on this thread?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Timid8967
Well, well, you are still alive. 

Where have you been? If you want people to stop accusing you of being fake, stop following the lead of Stevie Blunder and Brother DTs.

What question do you want me to answer ?  I'm sure I've answered all of yours. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@Timid8967
-
dimtim wrote: 
Reverend tradesecrete, It seems pointless to do so - but I am not Stephen. Nor am I am Brother Thomas.  

Would you please stop accusing me of this. It is not true and there is no proof of it anyway.  Stephen and others so it seems think you and Ethang are the same or share a password.  I have to admit - you both seem very similar. And if you are not the same person - then the similarities are simply astounding.  Are you ever going to answer my questions or are you just going to continue on like all the other frauds on this thread?

Tradesecrete wrote: Well, well, you are still alive. 

Where have you been? If you want people to stop accusing you of being fake, stop following the lead of Stevie Blunder and Brother DTs.

What question do you want me to answer ?  I'm sure I've answered all of yours. 
@ Dimtim
No one is fooled by either of your bullshite.

For 1 , Dimtim you haven't asked  "Tradey" Tradesecrete a single question on this thread. Not a one. And 2, this is why he is unable to answer you, you absolute clown. And neither has he asked you any on this thread.

@ the Reverend "tradey" Tradesecrete .
I have told you many times now Tradey" Tradesecrete,  you have to keep up with what all of your personas are actually saying in your name or each others. You are  just far too dumb to be able to juggle them all at the same time. 🤣

ethang5
ethang5
You are  just far too dumb to be able to juggle them all at the same time. 
Is it your intelligence that is causing you to ignore the mods comment showing that your accusation against Tradesecret is a lie? Hmmm Stevie?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Nope. The mods -Ragnar's - comment was simply to say that I  wasn't posting under any other  usurer name as per the accusation .Learn to read thicko!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen, the hell bound Atheist that knows more about the JUDEO-Christian Bible than any pseudo-christian Bible fool upon this forum,

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING THE MANY PERSONAS OF TRADESECRET: "I have told you many times now Tradey" Tradesecrete,  you have to keep up with what all of your personas are actually saying in your name or each others. You are  just far too dumb to be able to juggle them all at the same time. 🤣"

Lest we forget the blatant ungodly FACT of Tradesecret in recent time in having 5 DIFFERENT GENDERS within their Profile Page as embarrassingly shown in the link herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6594-diversity-of-religious-experience-a-problem-for-monotheists-from-a-polytheist-prospective?page=3&post_number=53

Tradesecret is a total ungodly mess within this forum, with their running away from 107 godly inspired posts of mine, and counting, where they are an admitted SEXUAL DEVIANT, says that it is okay to kill children that curse their parents, says that Jesus is rational when He committed abortions, and the list goes on! At what point does Tradesecret understand that their presence here within this forum is totally embarrassing to Christianity and Jesus?  

Yes, I know, Jesus and I need Tradesecret to be upon this forum to show other pseudo-christians the fact that they do not want to be like Tradesecret, because "Her," "He," "Unknown." "He," and "Unknown," as the above link shows them to be, is NOT even a pseudo-chistian as I alone have easily shown throughout them being upon this esteemed forum, where Tradesecret has no business being here in the first place, period!