Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@David
@Barney
@Tradesecret
@Speedrace

David, Speedrace, Ragnar, Tradesecret,

Is there any update to Tradesecret being convinced that their profile page was hacked, and should the other members of this forum be concerned that it might happen to us as well, especially in the private message section?  The relative link to this scary situation, where Tradesecret infers that your security may be not as strong as you would like, is in this link: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316-the-meaning-of-death?page=5&post_number=124

Thanking you in advance for your time in responding to this post.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@Dr.Franklin

Doc,

As we ALL CAN SEE, your lame and totally inept argument that Jesus was not an abortionist, fell flat on its proverbial face as shown in my links below, sorry. 

You have yet to learn, that by you merely saying over and over again that Jesus is not an abortionist without refuting my facts that He is, does not preclude that He isn’t.  With you finally running away from the topic now, you have conceded that Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, is in fact, an ABORTIONIST AS CLEARLY SHOWN IN HOSEA 9:11-16, where to say otherwise, you might as well sit in a corner with an aluminum pointed hat upon your head! Get it?

I do want to thank you in not using non sequiturs like your equally Bible ignorant Tradesecret has to do to try and save face upon this forum when I have locked them in a corner with no way out.  Good for you Dr. Franklin!

NEXT?

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
you did not address my claims
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
alright
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Doc,

I MOST CERTAINLY DID ADDRESS ALL OF YOUR CLAIMS, where that remains your problem now!

Doc, please give us a break, and don't embarrass yourself any further upon what you thought you knew, you didn't, like your cohort Tradesecet does all the time, okay?  Thanks.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
lmao no you did not

lets try again!

God is not an abortionist 

"Still, some people make the argument that since there is a high rate of miscarriage in the natural reproductive process, God in essence “performs abortions.”
Randy Alcorn writes this in his book ProLife Answers to ProChoice Arguments, which applies well to this passage: “But the difference [between spontaneous miscarriage and human-induced abortion] is profound. What God does is up to Him, but we are not God. We do not have His prerogatives over human life and death. Spontaneous miscarriages are not our responsibility. What is our responsibility is child deaths caused by [abortion].”
That miscarriages happen does not minimize God’s love for children, and His overseeing of each child’s conception, which are clear truths from Scripture (see this article). Those truths are not antithetical to God’s prerogatives over life and death.
Gotquestions.org has a helpful Q&A on this. They say:
We did not start that tiny heart beating, create the blood that is flowing through the fetus’s veins, or preordain the days of a child’s life as God has done. Therefore, when human beings induce an abortion, we are destroying God’s creative work without His permission. However, when God chooses, through miscarriage, to take a child’s life early, He has the right to do so. It is His child, His work, His masterpiece (Ephesians 2:10Mark 10:14).
In answering those who question you about this passage, I would emphasize that abortion is the intentional taking of a human life by other humans and is therefore prohibited in Scripture: “You shall not commit murder” (Exodus 20:13). Though God allowed these miscarriages as part of His judgment on Israel (and judgment is the key theme in this passage), these verses in Hosea do not endorse abortion, nor is God in any sense “performing an abortion.”
This article has some helpful talking points about miscarriages in general:
The difference between abortion and miscarriage is exactly the same as the difference between murder and accidental death. One is a deliberate, intentional killing of a person. The other is an unintended death resulting from chance circumstances. One involves people taking it upon themselves to end a life, the other is a death resulting from inadvertent situations. An abortion is a deliberate action, taken with the specific intent of ending a human life. There is no moral comparison to a miscarriage, any more than there is one between arson and an accidental house fire. It would be ridiculous to excuse an arsonist on the grounds that some houses burn down by accident. Abortion is not made any more moral by referring to miscarriage, any more than murder can be justified by referring to accidental deaths.
Miscarriages occur when something triggers a premature birth. Often, this happens early enough in the pregnancy that the unborn child does not survive. The cause might be an illness, an injury, or some genetic issue with the child itself. It may even be due to the negligence or carelessness of the mother or some other person. Miscarriages are unintentional, and this makes all the difference. God designed the universe to operate under a set of rules and natural laws. He only interferes with the “normal” operation of nature under extraordinary circumstances. The question of why God does not prevent miscarriages is not much different than the question of why God does not prevent any other evil—or all evil, for that matter.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Doc,

YOUR EMBARRASSING QUOTE IN YOUR POST #156:  lmao no you did not lets try again! God is not an abortionist 

I am so sorry in that you want to continue in being the outright Biblical fool upon said topic. I don't have, nor will I take the time to BIBLE SLAP YOU SILLY again in front of the membership, understood?

Now, for your enlightenment and homework, reread my following links shown below at your expense, in explicitly showing how I have easily answered your pathetic and ever do weak claims that Jesus is not an ABORTIONIST, where I have shown BIBLICALLY that He was, okay?  

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Doc,

YOUR EMBARRASSING QUOTE IN YOUR POST #156:  lmao no you did not lets try again! God is not an abortionist 

I am so sorry in that you want to continue in being the outright Biblical fool upon said topic. I don't have, nor will I take the time to BIBLE SLAP YOU SILLY again in front of the membership, understood?

Now, for your enlightenment and homework, reread my following links shown below at your expense, in explicitly showing how I have easily answered your pathetic and ever do weak claims that Jesus is not an ABORTIONIST, where I have shown BIBLICALLY that He was, okay?  

then you lose
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@Dr.Franklin

Doc,

YOUR QUOTE IN SHOWING THAT I HAVE BIBLE SLAPPED YOU SILLY SO MUCH, THAT NOW YOU ARE INCOHERENT WHEN YOU SAID THIS ABOUT MY POST #157 THAT YOU COULD NO MORE ADDRESS THAN TRADESECRET:  "Then you lose"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ROFLOL !!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!  LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run along Doc, take your Bible Stupid Road Show to another Religion Forum, buh-bye! LOL!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR,

Tradesecret, the problem that you always have is the fact that you think the entire membership is as dumbfounded and stupid as you are, especially when you try and LIE your way out of your current and ever changing embarrassing situation of changing from a FEMALE into a MALE! 

Nonetheless, your profile page had a FEMALE gender as shown (https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy), or as Dr. Franklin proposed, “it was just a mistake of yours,” where if so, it proved once again you were stupid in not recognizing your "alleged" mistake in the first place. Priceless stupidity on your part AGAIN. 

Now, within this link, https://ibb.co/TcsjK3r, your ever so weak profile is shown on August 1, 2021, at 10:38 am, where your gender is “unknown.” Why?  Are you still not sure? Therefore, let me help you, wash your hands and reach down into your neither regions to feel around for your TRUE gender, allegedly a male as you now state,  understood? Then go to your profile page and place as your gender, a male!   NOW IF YOU DON'T PERFORM THIS SIMPLE ACT AS I TELL YOU TO DO, THEN WE PRECLUDE THAT YOU ARE STILL NOT CERTAIN OF YOUR TRUE GENDER, GET IT?

Tradesecret, seriously, I have to ask you again, WHY do you allow me to easily make you the continued Bible stupid and ignorant fool within this forum, proven by your myriad of runaway posts to my godly questions to you?  Is it an ungodly fixation of yours in that you like being proven the Bible fool?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Doc,

YOUR QUOTE IN SHOWING THAT I HAVE BIBLE SLAPPED YOU SILLY SO MUCH, THAT NOW YOU ARE INCOHERENT WHEN YOU SAID THIS ABOUT MY POST #157 THAT YOU COULD NO MORE ADDRESS THAN TRADESECRET:  "Then you lose"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ROFLOL !!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!  LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run along Doc, take your Bible Stupid Road Show to another Religion Forum, buh-bye! LOL!

Miscarriage != abortion
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Tradesecret
I think physical death is neccessary because we start to remember our past lives as we get older. And who wants to deal with that? There is a reason we forget between lives. 
Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@Tradesecret

Physical death- when the body no longer has breath and decays. 

Spiritual death - when the spiritual relationship between God and man is severed. 

Covenantal death - when the breach of the covenant brings the sanction of covenantal death within the limitations of the specific institution. 
Do you have evidence for claims 2 and 3?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@David
@Barney
@Tradesecret
@Speedrace

To the esteemed moderators David, Speedrace, Ragnar,

Once again, Tradesecret says that their profile page was “hacked” within this forum when saying to Stephen:  “Have you hacked my account as well? Both here and on debate.org.au? That would certainly explain why my Tradesecret (debateart.com) profile has changed? And perhaps it might explain such comments on another debate site? 

Moderators, this is the 3rd time I have addressed Tradesecret’s problem, which can turn into our problem as well,  of the “hacking" of their profile page as they adamantly said happened!   Since Tradesecret is not calling upon you for this infraction themselves, for some possible nefarious reason, of which I have to hold Tradesecrets hand and do it for them myself. 

Therefore, when are you going to give us peace of mind in saying this hacking actually did not happen to Tradesecret, or if it did, are you in the process of making DEBATEARTS security stronger?

You guys must be very busy in not getting back to me and the membership in a timely manner upon this problem of the hacking Tradesecret's profile page as they propose many times now, therefore it must be true because Tradesecret has to follow Jesus's inspired words in not lying: "A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish." (Proverbs 19:9)

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Bones
Covenantal Death is a well known understanding of what happens in many cultures around the world.  You will it in movies and in books.  A son or a daughter shames the family name - and so is put out of the family.     The father says to them - "they are dead to me".  It is also something we see in the Mafia family scene. 

It is enshrined in the shame / honour culture.   And much more frowned as an idea in the typical Western nation.  

It is typified by disinheritance.  

As for spiritual death. This is the idea - that the relationship between God and humanity has broken.  Death in this sense means separation from God. And separation from understanding the spiritual things of life.  As Paul puts it in Ephesians - You are dead in your sins.  

Death - essentially means the end of anything metaphorically.   Or physically.   We talk of companies and businesses having a shelflife.  It begins it grows and then it dies.  Obviously metaphorical.     A family line dies when the last person in that line dies and has no more children.   An idea dies when it is no longer consider valid. 

Churches and religions can die to. As can languages.  Death is not only a physical thing relating to people. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, and now is once again the #1 Bible Runaway fool,

Tradesecret as a male:
Tradesecret as a female:
Tradesecret now as an unknown:

TRADESECRET, you now say that you are once again a MALE, remember? Therefore, tell us, why haven’t you changed your “unknown” gender status in your profile page to being a “male?”  With all of your gender changes, are you still not sure in what gender you truly are “at this time,” again? LOL!!!!!

Seriously, as if your outright Bible stupidity isn’t embarrassing enough for you in front of the membership, and now being the #1 Bible runaway fool again, do you really want to add further embarrassment in not giving your gender “at this time” in your profile page which slaps Jesus in the face if you don't?  

This following link shows your gender as still “unknown” on August 11th, https://ibb.co/kSCVttw, and if you remember, I told you to change it to a “male” because you always do as I tell you to do to save further egg upon your face in front of the membership.

Jesus and I want to know, why haven’t you changed your gender AGAIN in His name so that you are not a continued LIAR? 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
@BrotherDThomas
@Timid8967
Hello Brother Stevie Blunder Dim Tim (The Unholy FAKE Trinity) 

I am going to see if there is even one connection to the topic.  If there is - then I will respond to that connection. 

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, and now is once again the #1 Bible Runaway fool,
None. 

Tradesecret as a male:
Tradesecret as a female:
Tradesecret now as an unknown:
None!

TRADESECRET, you now say that you are once again a MALE, remember? Therefore, tell us, why haven’t you changed your “unknown” gender status in your profile page to being a “male?”  With all of your gender changes, are you still not sure in what gender you truly are “at this time,” again? LOL!!!!!
None!

Seriously, as if your outright Bible stupidity isn’t embarrassing enough for you in front of the membership, and now being the #1 Bible runaway fool again, do you really want to add further embarrassment in not giving your gender “at this time” in your profile page which slaps Jesus in the face if you don't?  
None!

This following link shows your gender as still “unknown” on August 11th, https://ibb.co/kSCVttw, and if you remember, I told you to change it to a “male” because you always do as I tell you to do to save further egg upon your face in front of the membership.
None!

Jesus and I want to know, why haven’t you changed your gender AGAIN in His name so that you are not a continued LIAR? 
None!

Now Brother Stevie Blunder Dim Tim,

If you want answers to another question - start your own thread.   This thread is not the topic to address those questions.  

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches at Universities in a “blind leading the blind,” scenario,

YOUR QUOTE THAT YOU ARE BLATANTLY GUILTY OF IN YOUR LAME HYPOCRITICAL POST #167!:  "I am going to see if there is even one connection to the topic.  If there is - then I will respond to that connection."

OMG, once again you do not have an ounce of logic or reasoning!  Heads up Bible fool, in the following links below, in your own threadYOU HAVE LITERALLY STRAYED OFF OF YOUR OWN DEATH TOPIC, and have become what you are against!!!!!!!!  H-E-L-L-O?  Seriously, it is like you love being made the outright hypocrite within this forum, why?  ROFLOL!!!

TRADESECRET, WHEN YOU START FOLLOWING YOUR OWN REQUEST TO STAY ON TOPIC, THEN MAYBE THE MEMBERSHIP WILL FOLLOW SUIT! GET IT BIBLE FOOL?

Tradesecret, now whether I am addressing the male version, the female version, or the unknown version of Tradesecret, since you have shamelessly not changed your profile page from unknown to "allegedly" a male as you perceive yourself "at this time", you have made yourself not only a Bible fool as usual, but now a complete HYPOCRITE as easily shown within this post to YOU not following your own rules, LOL!

Jesus H. Christ, it is like shooting fish in a barrel with you in making it so easy for me to show your hypocritical stance and when I easily make you the Bible fool!

RUN TRADESECRET, HURRY, RUN AWAY FROM THIS POST LIKE YOU USUALLY DO!! LOL!

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
OMG, once again you do not have an ounce of logic or reasoning!  Heads up Bible fool, in the following links below, in your own thread, YOU HAVE LITERALLY STRAYED OFF OF YOUR OWN DEATH TOPIC, and have become what you are against!!!!!!!!  H-E-L-L-O?  Seriously, it is like you love being made the outright hypocrite within this forum, why?  ROFLOL!!!

I did say that he will begin to derail his own thread once on the back foot , Brother. All of his personas do this, once they have painted themselves into a theological and biblical corner. On this thread in particular he started derailing his thread with my first question and its snowballed from there.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Seriously, do you think that Satan has now made his home within Tradesecrets soul, because just look at my post #168 above, where Tradesecret has easily been made not only the Bible fool as usual that he/she/unknown is known for, but now being one of this forums most blatant HYPOCRITES as easily shown!

Stephen, as is shown ad infinitum, Tradesecret is truly a False Prophet and this is what Jesus' inspired words think of Tradesecret: "But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep." (2 Peter 2:1-3)

Yes, Tradesecret is on the way out just like the equally bible dumbfounded FAUXLAW had to do, that has more than likely spontaneously combusted by now because of his Satanic ways were enough for Jesus. :(

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
 (2 Peter 2:1-3)

s/he's just an out-n-out liar, Brother . All three of him/her. Credibility, NIL!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

I am worried about the Bible stupid and runaway of same TRADESECRET. As we know at this time, TRADESECRET will only answer a member with vain attempts to the topic at hand, BUT, when TRADESECRET cannot answer a members question, and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, they use the embarrassing EXCUSE of said member is not following the threads topic like he/she/unknown has used with me many times, and then runs! Satanic runaway from Jesus tactics.  The irony of which, TRADESECRET doesn't follow their own rule as shown in my post #168 within this thread! LOL!!!

Do you think that the Bible fool TRADESECRET has finally understood that he/she/unknown's presence within this forum is all for naught, like the equally dumbfounded of the JUDEO-Christian Bible FAUXLAW had to learn the hard way, and then vacated this forum post haste to save further embarrassment? 

At this time, TRADESECRET is running away from many godly posts to them by me., and Jesus is NOT smiling in TRADESECRET'S behalf, because Jesus said to defend the faith, or at least “try” to do so: "He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9)

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I am worried about ... TRADESECRET.
Thanks for being worried. Perhaps you do have a heart? 

As we know at this time, TRADESECRET will only answer a member with vain attempts to the topic at hand,
Yes, this is true. And a good policy as well - which prevents bullies and fake personas from trying to hijack a topic.  Glad you approve. 

BUT, when TRADESECRET cannot answer a members question,
I answer questions relating to the topic. Can you show me a question I did not answer in this thread related to the topic I did not answer?  

At this time, TRADESECRET is running away from many godly posts to them by me.
Well that is not true is it?  I have said I will answer any question you put to me that is not about my personal life. I have directed you to intentionally start your own thread.  You have said on numerous occasions that you are too scared to do this because it will breach the rules of this forum. Yet that is a lie as well.    It is just your attempt to pretend you are not running away.  

Why did I say I would answer all questions not relating personally to me?  Please use your brain.  I know it is a struggle at times.  But if you try and perhaps take an pill it might assist. 

The reason is because - you, like every other person on this site is permitted to start your own religious thread. True you cannot direct it to me personally by putting my name on it.  Yet, you can ask a question.  You could ask the question about Noah's ark.  Or about children being punished for cursing their parents.  These are both legitimate questions to ask.  I would happily join in the conversation with you and others.  

Of course I would not respond to a question that is intended to personally attack me or someone else.  And why would I?  I am not you. You, Brother, are the forum Bully. Yet, it does not mean I have to play your little games. 

Hence, I am not running away from any question properly put in this forum.  You on the other hand, find excuses and make all sorts of absurd reasons to run away. So if you wish to discuss these matters - start a fresh topic. It is beyond my CARE ATTITUDE to go back over old threads - which have been corrupted by your needless attempts to distract the topic - for example - like this one. 

I reply at this junction because this thread like its title has died.  And I hope to encourage you - to man up, and to start a new thread - even with an old question which we might all learn something new.  Just stop with the politics of personal jibes. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind,” scenario, and is a False Prophet,

Addressing your SCARED as usual post # 173 shown above:

YOUR ONE OF MANY IGNORANT QUOTES WANTING ME TO ADDRESS YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY:  "You have said on numerous occasions that you are too scared to do this because it will breach the rules of this forum. Yet that is a lie as well.”

DEBATEART COC: Creating threads to call-out specific users qualifies as targeted harassment, as does obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with impertinent grudges. However, criticising statements within an ongoing discussion, is fair game.

As shown above, you are as dumbfounded of the COC rules as your are of the JUDEO-Christian Bible! LOL!

Remember when you had your Satanic ass handed to you by the moderator Mr. Ragnar because YOU violated this rule above as shown in the link below where you called me out specifically? Subsequently, then you sheepishly were so embarrassed of your forum’s ignorance in front of the membership, as if me making you the continued Bible fool wasn’t enough embarrassment for you!
 https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4764-brother-doubting-thomas

Then as if this wasn’t enough COC violation action from you, THEN YOU STATED THAT CHILDREN THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, thus violating another COC rule in Promoting Violence, as embarrassingly shown in my 2 links below along with posts THAT YOU HAD RUN AWAY FROM:

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4764-brother-doubting-thomas?page=1&post_number=9
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4764-brother-doubting-thomas?page=1&post_number=10

THEN, I put the finishing embarrassing touches upon you in this thread with the post below in showing your guil and further embarrassment!!!:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4764-brother-doubting-thomas?page=1&post_number=14

Now, go wipe the proverbial egg from your face because of the above FACTS about your Satanic presence within this prestigious forum!

YOUR QUOTE THAT YOU WILL AGAIN RUN AWAY FROM, JUST WATCH!:  "Hence, I am not running away from any question properly put in this forum.  You on the other hand, find excuses and make all sorts of absurd reasons to run away."

The questions that you RUN AWAY from have to now be properly put? ROFLOL!!!  So, this is your latest EXCUSE to literally run away from disturbing biblical axioms posed to you? You have RAN AWAY from 100 Jesus inspired posts of mine alone to date, which is obviously a record here on this Religion Forum, then you show only 10 posts that I have allegedly ran away from you:  Now, understand that the membership is watching, along with Jesus (Hebrews 4:13), therefore you may BEGIN:

This post will be shown to you again until you address it, and it is NOT harassment when you continue to RUN AWAY from it like the record breaking 100 posts you ran away from before, understood Bible fool? ... Huh? ... Maybe?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
DEBATEART COC: Creating threads to call-out specific users qualifies as targeted harassment, as does obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with impertinent grudges. However, criticising statements within an ongoing discussion, is fair game.

The reason is because - you, like every other person on this site is permitted to start your own religious thread. True you cannot direct it to me personally by putting my name on it.  Yet, you can ask a question.  You could ask the question about Noah's ark.  Or about children being punished for cursing their parents.  These are both legitimate questions to ask.  I would happily join in the conversation with you and others.  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316/post-links/284033
Just for the record - I don't think you care two hoots about breaching the Debate COC - since you continue to derail threads with impertinent grudges. 

Nevertheless, 

you are running away - because if you started a general thread with either of the questions I raised above  - it is not creating a thread to specifically call out anyone. It is starting a general thread to get an answer to a general question.  Unless of course you are ADMITTING before you start that you really are wanting to SPECIFICALLY target me.   But surely that is not your intention is it? LOL! 

LOL! - you are an idiot.  

Did you know that Atheists are irrational and illogical. And the only way they can use logic is because they borrow from the Christian worldview.  Atheists actually use logic and reason because they believe in God.  Not only do they believe in God, they KNOW that without GOD, they can't be logical or rational. 

And you Brother are the biggest Buffoon of all.   You are an atheist. Therefore you say you do not believe in God. Yet you enjoy logic. Yet as an atheist it is inconsistent and irrational to use logic.  So you dress up as a charade of the religion you hate most - Christians - and pretend that the God you say you don't believe in but secretly do - is the worst possible God - ever - so that you can blame him for your stupidity and predicament. I love it. 

At the end of the day however, judgment is coming.  And your guilt manipulation and ploy at being humorous is going to backfire.   Yet, while there is life, there is hope.   I will pray that you become more consistent with your beliefs not with your beliefs of your beliefs. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind,” scenario, and is a False Prophet,

Before I address your irrational claims in your Saturday Night Live skit in your comical post #175, you forgot to address the following in my post #174 like you usually do in your runaway status:

YOUR QUOTE THAT YOU WILL AGAIN RUN AWAY FROM, JUST WATCH!:  "Hence, I am not running away from any question properly put in this forum.  You on the other hand, find excuses and make all sorts of absurd reasons to run away."

TRADESECRET, or he/she/unknown, address your claim above that I have run away from your complete Bible stupidity with at least 10 examples. Whereas YOU as a "he/she/unknown," has run away from me ONE HUNDRED TIMES AND COUNTING, which has to be a record upon this Religion Forum!!!! LOL!

Tradesecret, are you to SCARED to even try to perform this act above?  Or, maybe since the equally Bible stupid FAUXLAW isn't here anymore to help you when you continually step in the proverbial poo, you can't do it yourself, but to only come up with yet another lame excuse to RUN AWAY?  Lets watch at your embarrassing expense once again!

BEGIN:

Tradesecret, how come you didn't address the FACT that you had your Satanic Ass handed to you by the moderators when you broke COC rules? LOL!!!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Before I address your irrational claims in your Saturday Night Live skit in your comical post #175, you forgot to address the following in my post #174 like you usually do in your runaway status:
There is nothing in 174 to respond too.  I await therefore for your response. I won't hold my breath though.  

YOUR QUOTE THAT YOU WILL AGAIN RUN AWAY FROM, JUST WATCH!:  "Hence, I am not running away from any question properly put in this forum.  You on the other hand, find excuses and make all sorts of absurd reasons to run away."
Did you notice   "any question properly put"?   Questions which attack me personally are not questions properly put.  Ask me questions about the religious matters on this forum.  99.99% of your questions are specifically personal.    Hence I don't respond to them.   I know you have a hard trouble keeping up - but even you should be able to comprehend the difference between any questions and proper questions.  This of course is genuine reason not to respond. 

TRADESECRET, or he/she/unknown, address your claim above that I have run away from your complete Bible stupidity with at least 10 examples. Whereas YOU as a "he/she/unknown," has run away from me ONE HUNDRED TIMES AND COUNTING, which has to be a record upon this Religion Forum!!!! LOL!
Please disclose how many of these so called hundreds of questions are non-personal attacks?  I think it will be a big fat zero.  

And here is just another example of your questions: tell us - is this non-personal or personal?  When you figure that out - perhaps we can have a genuine discussion. 

Tradesecret, how come you didn't address the FACT that you had your Satanic Ass handed to you by the moderators when you broke COC rules? LOL!!!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and now back to a man, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks,

TRADESECRET, YOUR QUOTE REMOVING ONE FOOT TO INSERT THE OTHER, AGAIN: "I reply at this junction because this thread like its title has died.  And I hope to encourage you - to man up, and to start a new thread - even with an old question which we might all learn something new.  Just stop with the politics of personal jibes. "

Remember, we do not know what gender you are at any given time, therefore I will call you a "MISS" this time to try and cover the bases, okay?

MISS Tradesecret, In your embarrassing quote above, you obviously do not understand the word HYPOCRITE! In the links below, you yourself practice "personal jibes" to other members, in what you are allegedly against, therefore the term hypocrite suits you very well!  2+2=4.

1. You called Stephen a “Stupid man, and Dumb as fuck!” https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6165-was-jesus-homosexual?page=7&post_number=161
2. You called me an "idiot" and a "buffoon" in this link: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316-the-meaning-of-death?page=7&post_number=175

Now, we all know that you are easily Bible Slapped Silly®️ because of your blatant biblical stupidity, and maybe this is effecting what coherency you have left in not allowing you to know you are turning into a hypocrite as shown in the links above? Yes?  LOL!

Now, go wipe the proverbial egg from your face AGAIN, and think about taking another break from this forum to save yourself from further embarrassment.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Yes, Brother,

And unlike you, I owned up to my words. I own them. They were my words.  I regret saying them because no matter the truth of them - it was not the proper way in which to conduct myself on this debate.  I apologize for my words, not for the truth therein, but because it demonstrated a lack of self control on my part and an appropriate way to conduct myself. 

This page has died and I will be asking the moderator to close it for further comments. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherDThomas
Yes, Brother, And unlike you, I owned up to my words. I own them. They were my words.  I regret saying them because no matter the truth of them
So then, it is just as I thought, you stand by these uncalled for slights and this uncalled for abuse.

Tradesecret wrote: the serpent, satan, whatever - he is the accuser and you follow after him. you are his disciple. From my point of view - he is slime. You know like the stuff we find after a snail has passed by. creepy.  disgusting. Ugly. \ #24

Tradesecret wrote: Stupid man. Dumb as fuck. Just continue to repeat your ignorance. #161

Tradesecret wrote: After all,  you are the swine and the dogs that trample over the pearls.  your comments to me are like water of a ducks back.  #36

The worst I believe that I have referred to you was being is stupid, bible ignorant and a clown, BOO fkn HOO