Author: Tradesecret

Total: 233
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
lets take a look at your threads

"Jesus is Not God"-where an atheist tries to argue theology, you know its going to be bad
"How did they know"-a claimed contradiction that is easily false, again- another 5th grade athiest objection
"Why did jesus have to die to forgive our sins"-again, theology explains why
"'annonting' of Jesus"- another thread where you claim to make some brilliant revelation contradiction but basic theology 101 disproves your claims

i can go on
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Tradesecret
for sure
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hosea 9 describes a punishment from God
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@David
@Barney
@Tradesecret
@Speedrace

David, Speedrace, Ragnar, Tradesecret,

There are many of us that are concerned with what Tradesecret has gone through upon this esteemed forum, and that is Tradesecret said they got hacked in their profile page! Now we are worried if our profile pages and private messages to one another can be hacked as well!

TRADESECRET QUOTES REGARDING THEIR HACKING SITUATION: "I wondered awhile ago whether someone had hacked into my profile page since Brother kept mentioning it. Now I am convinced someone has been playing unfairly with my profile page.”  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316-the-meaning-of-death?page=4&post_number=96

Within my revealing link below it spells out everything, and where I asked Tradesecret if she notified any of the moderators to address this problem and in what they said back to them,  but Tradesecret has never answered any of the questions shown in this link:

Therefore, I am sorry to take your valuable time, but could any or all of the aforementioned moderators address the hacking problem that Tradesecret has had, and can it continue towards other members at this forums expense?

Thanking you in advance.

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
lets take a look at your threads

Put up the links. . 

i can go on

Then do, but with links. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@David
@Barney
@Speedrace
@BrotherDThomas
David, Speedrace, Ragnar, Tradesecret,

There are many of us that are concerned with what Tradesecret has gone through upon this esteemed forum, and that is Tradesecret said they got hacked in their profile page! Now we are worried if our profile pages and private messages to one another can be hacked as well!

TRADESECRET QUOTES REGARDING THEIR HACKING SITUATION: "I wondered awhile ago whether someone had hacked into my profile page since Brother kept mentioning it. Now I am convinced someone has been playing unfairly with my profile page.”  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316-the-meaning-of-death?page=4&post_number=96

That is serious. although I have never had too much faith in the PM function. Its common knowledge that moderators on some forums can access and read PM's. 

And yes that is a very valid concern, Brother.

Within my revealing link below it spells out everything, and where I asked Tradesecret if she notified any of the moderators to address this problem and in what they said back to them,  but Tradesecret has never answered any of the questions shown in this link:

Therefore, I am sorry to take your valuable time, but could any or all of the aforementioned moderators address the hacking problem that Tradesecret has had, and can it continue towards other members at this forums expense?

Thanking you in advance.

And I thank you too.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@Dr.Franklin

Doc,

YOUR QUOTE THAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS: "Hosea 9 describes a punishment from God"

I know, DUH, but what part of my statement in said post didn't you understand herewith:  "Now, if you say that the people of Ephraim did evil, therefore it gave Jesus the right to have the women miscarry, and to SLAY THEIR INNOCENT BABIES IF THEY WERE BORN, the bottom line is the biblical axiom that JESUS KILLED INNOCENT LIFE, WITHIN THE WOMB, AND OUTSIDE OF THE WOMB! https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316-the-meaning-of-death?page=5&post_number=113

As the ONLY True Christian upon this prestigious forum, I have to accept that Jesus is a brutal Abortionist, and with you running away from what you were supposed to do, in that you said that simple theological explanations can remove any disturbing  narrative, YOU DIDN'T DO IT, OTHER THAN TO RUN AWAY!

Therefore, it can be precluded that Dr. Franklin, and so does TRADESECRET since the two of you are "carbon copies," that the ever loving and forgiving Jesus, is in fact, A BRUTAL ABORTIONIST that kills innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies under this biblical axiom in Hosea 9:11-16!  
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

As we are all aware, and 99% of the time, Tradesecret’s initiated thread topics are a sleeping aide if you have insomnia. Therefore, Tradesecret did not thank us in reving this otherwise dead thread for them as shown from your post to my post shown below!

Your post to Tradesecret that you never got answered upon July 3, 2021: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316-the-meaning-of-death?page=1&post_number=22

!!!EIGHT DAYS LATER!!!:

I posted the following link on July 12, 2021 in addressing Tradesecret’s continued Biblical stupidity, ignorance, and RUNAWAY status: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316-the-meaning-of-death?page=1&post_number=22

Stephen, you would think that Tradesecret would at least thank us for making their thread exciting, even though it is at Tradesecrets expense! LOL
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Doc,

YOUR QUOTE THAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS: "Hosea 9 describes a punishment from God"

I know, DUH, but what part of my statement in said post didn't you understand herewith:  "Now, if you say that the people of Ephraim did evil, therefore it gave Jesus the right to have the women miscarry, and to SLAY THEIR INNOCENT BABIES IF THEY WERE BORN, the bottom line is the biblical axiom that JESUS KILLED INNOCENT LIFE, WITHIN THE WOMB, AND OUTSIDE OF THE WOMB! https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316-the-meaning-of-death?page=5&post_number=113

As the ONLY True Christian upon this prestigious forum, I have to accept that Jesus is a brutal Abortionist, and with you running away from what you were supposed to do, in that you said that simple theological explanations can remove any disturbing  narrative, YOU DIDN'T DO IT, OTHER THAN TO RUN AWAY!

Therefore, it can be precluded that Dr. Franklin, and so does TRADESECRET since the two of you are "carbon copies," that the ever loving and forgiving Jesus, is in fact, A BRUTAL ABORTIONIST that kills innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies under this biblical axiom in Hosea 9:11-16!  
God is not an abortionist 

"Still, some people make the argument that since there is a high rate of miscarriage in the natural reproductive process, God in essence “performs abortions.”
Randy Alcorn writes this in his book ProLife Answers to ProChoice Arguments, which applies well to this passage: “But the difference [between spontaneous miscarriage and human-induced abortion] is profound. What God does is up to Him, but we are not God. We do not have His prerogatives over human life and death. Spontaneous miscarriages are not our responsibility. What is our responsibility is child deaths caused by [abortion].”
That miscarriages happen does not minimize God’s love for children, and His overseeing of each child’s conception, which are clear truths from Scripture (see this article). Those truths are not antithetical to God’s prerogatives over life and death.
Gotquestions.org has a helpful Q&A on this. They say:
We did not start that tiny heart beating, create the blood that is flowing through the fetus’s veins, or preordain the days of a child’s life as God has done. Therefore, when human beings induce an abortion, we are destroying God’s creative work without His permission. However, when God chooses, through miscarriage, to take a child’s life early, He has the right to do so. It is His child, His work, His masterpiece (Ephesians 2:10Mark 10:14).
In answering those who question you about this passage, I would emphasize that abortion is the intentional taking of a human life by other humans and is therefore prohibited in Scripture: “You shall not commit murder” (Exodus 20:13). Though God allowed these miscarriages as part of His judgment on Israel (and judgment is the key theme in this passage), these verses in Hosea do not endorse abortion, nor is God in any sense “performing an abortion.”
This article has some helpful talking points about miscarriages in general:
The difference between abortion and miscarriage is exactly the same as the difference between murder and accidental death. One is a deliberate, intentional killing of a person. The other is an unintended death resulting from chance circumstances. One involves people taking it upon themselves to end a life, the other is a death resulting from inadvertent situations. An abortion is a deliberate action, taken with the specific intent of ending a human life. There is no moral comparison to a miscarriage, any more than there is one between arson and an accidental house fire. It would be ridiculous to excuse an arsonist on the grounds that some houses burn down by accident. Abortion is not made any more moral by referring to miscarriage, any more than murder can be justified by referring to accidental deaths.
Miscarriages occur when something triggers a premature birth. Often, this happens early enough in the pregnancy that the unborn child does not survive. The cause might be an illness, an injury, or some genetic issue with the child itself. It may even be due to the negligence or carelessness of the mother or some other person. Miscarriages are unintentional, and this makes all the difference. God designed the universe to operate under a set of rules and natural laws. He only interferes with the “normal” operation of nature under extraordinary circumstances. The question of why God does not prevent miscarriages is not much different than the question of why God does not prevent any other evil—or all evil, for that matter.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
i quoted your threads and described them
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@Dr.Franklin

Doc,

YOUR LYNG QUOTE IN POST #129: “God is not an abortionist”

JESUS H. CHRIST, you are as Biblically dumbfounded as your cohort in crime, TRADESECRET! LOL!

H-E-L-L-O, anybody home today? Obviously NOT!  You have forgotten that you admitted that Jesus, as Yahweh god incarnate, committed ABORTIONS in your post #123 when you stated: “Hosea 9 describes a punishment from God”.  YES, the punishment in said Hosea 9 passages was that Jesus, as God, will miscarry ALL of the women of Ephraim's wombs, AND, that he will kill the baby if they were born, which equals ABORTIONS!!!  GET IT BIBLE FOOL?

What part of this inspired by Jesus quote in Hosea 9 don’t you understand relative to Jesus commiting ABORTIONS “ ….. Give them, Lord, what will you give them? Give them wombs that miscarry and breasts that are dry” GET IT DOC? Therefore, when Jesus gives said woman a "miscarry" of their wombs, HE is the cause of abortions in this scenario, and NOT happenstance!  

Dr. Franklin, see what happens when you copy and paste misinformation from your Satanic pseudo-christian blogs, where you remove one foot to insert the other AGAIN, just like TRADESECRET does all the time? LOL

NEXT OUTRIGHT DUMBFOUNDED PSEUDO-CHISTIAN EQUAL TO DR. FRANKLIN’S IGNORANCE OF THE BIBLE WILL BE … ? 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
did you ignore the rest of the post?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
i sometimes wonder if they are trolling on purpose?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
i sometimes wonder if they are trolling on purpose?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Doc, 

AGAIN at your total embarrassment, what part of this fact don't you comprehend" "Therefore, when Jesus gives said woman a "miscarry" of their wombs, HE is the cause of abortions in this scenario, and NOT happenstance!  "

You are excused once again to save yourself further embarrassment. 

SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Tradesecret
There is no inherent meaning to death as far as I am concerned. It is simply a description of the end of life.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
sign

lets try this again

God is not an abortionist 

"Still, some people make the argument that since there is a high rate of miscarriage in the natural reproductive process, God in essence “performs abortions.”
Randy Alcorn writes this in his book ProLife Answers to ProChoice Arguments, which applies well to this passage: “But the difference [between spontaneous miscarriage and human-induced abortion] is profound. What God does is up to Him, but we are not God. We do not have His prerogatives over human life and death. Spontaneous miscarriages are not our responsibility. What is our responsibility is child deaths caused by [abortion].”
That miscarriages happen does not minimize God’s love for children, and His overseeing of each child’s conception, which are clear truths from Scripture (see this article). Those truths are not antithetical to God’s prerogatives over life and death.
Gotquestions.org has a helpful Q&A on this. They say:
We did not start that tiny heart beating, create the blood that is flowing through the fetus’s veins, or preordain the days of a child’s life as God has done. Therefore, when human beings induce an abortion, we are destroying God’s creative work without His permission. However, when God chooses, through miscarriage, to take a child’s life early, He has the right to do so. It is His child, His work, His masterpiece (Ephesians 2:10Mark 10:14).
In answering those who question you about this passage, I would emphasize that abortion is the intentional taking of a human life by other humans and is therefore prohibited in Scripture: “You shall not commit murder” (Exodus 20:13). Though God allowed these miscarriages as part of His judgment on Israel (and judgment is the key theme in this passage), these verses in Hosea do not endorse abortion, nor is God in any sense “performing an abortion.”
This article has some helpful talking points about miscarriages in general:
The difference between abortion and miscarriage is exactly the same as the difference between murder and accidental death. One is a deliberate, intentional killing of a person. The other is an unintended death resulting from chance circumstances. One involves people taking it upon themselves to end a life, the other is a death resulting from inadvertent situations. An abortion is a deliberate action, taken with the specific intent of ending a human life. There is no moral comparison to a miscarriage, any more than there is one between arson and an accidental house fire. It would be ridiculous to excuse an arsonist on the grounds that some houses burn down by accident. Abortion is not made any more moral by referring to miscarriage, any more than murder can be justified by referring to accidental deaths.
Miscarriages occur when something triggers a premature birth. Often, this happens early enough in the pregnancy that the unborn child does not survive. The cause might be an illness, an injury, or some genetic issue with the child itself. It may even be due to the negligence or carelessness of the mother or some other person. Miscarriages are unintentional, and this makes all the difference. God designed the universe to operate under a set of rules and natural laws. He only interferes with the “normal” operation of nature under extraordinary circumstances. The question of why God does not prevent miscarriages is not much different than the question of why God does not prevent any other evil—or all evil, for that matter.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@Dr.Franklin

Sometimes I wonder if the inept pseudo-christians Dr. Franklin and Tradesecret want to be known as two of the most Bible stupid and ignorant pseudo-christians on this esteemed forum, by posting their ungodly posts that are easily shown to go directly against Jesus' inspired words within the scriptures!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
sometimes i wonder if the inept psuedo-atheist BrotherDThomas  want to be known as the most bible stupid and ignorant psuedo-atheist on this forum by posting his dumb posts that are easily shut down!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@Dr.Franklin

Doc,

In repeating your same post AGAIN verbatim as shown herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316-the-meaning-of-death?page=6&post_number=129page=6&post_number=129, AND https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316-the-meaning-of-death?page=6&post_number=137that was easily derailed the first time by me because of your given Bible ignorance, will NOT, I repeat, will NOT get you out of the hole that you dug for yourself as shown in not understanding Hosea 9:11-16, understood Bible fool?   Ask Tradesecret, he/she/unknown has encountered the same embarrassing situation with me when I easily Bible Slap them Silly as well because what Tradesecret "thought they knew, they didn't!"  LOL

Doc, please, I seriously hate to watch you flail around like a fish out of water regarding our discussion where you have removed one foot to insert the other AGAIN, just like Tradesecret continually does when "trying" to engage me upon topics of the Bible.  Whereas, learn from Tradesecret in embarrassment, just run away from the topic at hand like Tradesecret does where he/she/unknown posts a follow up Tu quoque fallacy post as if this answers my questions to them, NOT!  LOL

You two are really funny, but, at your expense!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@Dr.Franklin

YOUR QUOTE ALMOST VERBATIM TO MY LANGUAGE IN POST #139: "sometimes i wonder if the inept psuedo-atheist BrotherDThomas  want to be known as the most bible stupid and ignorant psuedo-atheist on this forum by posting his dumb posts that are easily shut down!

Doc, not only do you miserably FAIL at "trying" to explain away your complete Bible stupidity and ignorance in the topic at hand, now you've used my "one liners" like Tradesecret does! Whereas this only shows again that you and Tradesecret have no words of your own when you "try" and dig out of the predicaments that you find yourselves within because of my superior knowledge over yours!  !!!!!!ROFLOL!!!!!  Priceless entertainment!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Dr.FranklinWrote: lets take a look at your threads

Stephen wrote: Put up the links. . 

Dr.Franklin wrote:  i can go on.

Stephen wrote: Then do, but with links. 

Dr.Franklin Wrote; i quoted your threads and described them
Stop lying Doc, you have seen the results of lying on this forum.  There are no links there doc. Just titles.LOOK:

Dr.Franklin"Jesus is Not God"-where an atheist tries to argue theology, you know its going to be bad
"How did they know"-a claimed contradiction that is easily false, again- another 5th grade athiest objection
"'annonting' of Jesus"- another thread where you claim to make some brilliant revelation contradiction but basic theology 101 disproves your claims

i can go on
So when you are ready, lets have those links, there's' a god Doc.

Who keeps a list of someones goings on in there lives

I do Doc.  Especially when I  immediately smell bullshite from a clear as day bullshitter like the Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete. DOC! This is a wo/man that doesn't even know that he is a Reverend you know!? 

No.  He won't accept the FACT that a Pastor or a Chaplain is addressed as Reverend!.  LOOK>>

Tradesecret
Don't let the facts stand in the way of playing your game.  And I am not a reverend. 

You just cannot accept him for what he is. That will be that denial again.

Now, lets have those links or simply stop posting from my very large library of over 90 threads that debunk the New Testament and the myth  about a man's dead and rotting three-days old  stinking corpse coming back to life. 

Off you go now.😁
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@SkepticalOne
That is a fair point. Thanks for answering the question.  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Will you please get back to the question? Or is that just too difficult for someone of your ability?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherDThomas

I wondered awhile ago whether someone had hacked into my profile page since Brother kept mentioning it.  Yet now Stephen produces an actual copy of my page just as Brother has been saying. Now I am convinced someone has been playing unfairly with my profile page. 
Well I believe it is a link with "an actual" screen shot of A/your profile  that was posted above on this thread.#83  I didn't find it.I simply reposted it from above. I was more shocked by this vile and disgusting post made by you here>>>https://www.debate.org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/1/#7446963 

And I also believe that your "hacking" claim  is you attempting to explain away your other personalities.

But I am sure that moderation here will confirm your imagined "hacking" one way or another.  Have  you raised the issue of  your imagined "hacking" with moderation yet explaining the flaws in the security of this site?  No of course you haven't. because its simply more BS.

Will you please get back to the question? Or is that just too difficult for someone of your ability?

Which question would that be? You have ignored all of mine on this thread. Your OP doesn't consist of a question either.

You raised the "hacking" issue , not me, and  on your own thread too -  no more a Reverend "Tradey" Tradsecrete.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
your not making much sense stephen, check yourself
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Seven words.   Excelled yourself there Doc.

Just put up the links , Doc, or simply don't reply.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
oc, not only do you miserably FAIL at "trying" to explain away your complete Bible stupidity and ignorance in the topic at hand, now you've used my "one liners" like Tradesecret does! Whereas this only shows again that you and Tradesecret have no words of your own when you "try" and dig out of the predicaments that you find yourselves within because of my superior knowledge over yours!  !!!!!!ROFLOL!!!!!  Priceless entertainment!

your funny Brother
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
ok, lets go- whats your best argument
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin"Jesus is Not God"-where an atheist tries to argue theology, you know its going to be bad

i can go on
So when you are ready, lets have those links, instead of sniping from the sidelines, there's a god Doc.