Author: Tradesecret

Total: 233
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Doc,

YOUR WANTING POST ONCE AGAIN: "somehow i doubt that he went through gender reassignment surgery, idk though, i dont know him but you cant just make accusations like that"

Okay, if you doubt the Bible dumbfounded TRADESECRET did not have "Reassignment Gender Surgery" as the obvious conclusion as shown, then why did their gender change from a woman, to a man, and also to unknown?!  Enlighten the membership please!  BEGIN:

YOUR WANTING POST AGAIN: "i dont know him but you cant just make accusations like that"

Huh? The accusations that you are disturbed about are the SAME as when I bring forth biblical narratives that you fail to address!  LOL! Doc, you're funny!

Doc ol' buddy, take a needed break from the action before you really step in the proverbial poo again, okay?  Let the Bible fool TRADESECRET "try" and fight their own battles upon this forum, whereas it is embarrassing enough for him/her/unknown as it is in continuing sinning!

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Doc,

YOUR WANTING POST ONCE AGAIN: "somehow i doubt that he went through gender reassignment surgery, idk though, i dont know him but you cant just make accusations like that"

Okay, if you doubt the Bible dumbfounded TRADESECRET did not have "Reassignment Gender Surgery" as the obvious conclusion as shown, then why did their gender change from a woman, to a man, and also to unknown?!  Enlighten the membership please!  BEGIN:

YOUR WANTING POST AGAIN: "i dont know him but you cant just make accusations like that"

Huh? The accusations that you are disturbed about are the SAME as when I bring forth biblical narratives that you fail to address!  LOL! Doc, you're funny!

Doc ol' buddy, take a needed break from the action before you really step in the proverbial poo again, okay?  Let the Bible fool TRADESECRET "try" and fight their own battles upon this forum, whereas it is embarrassing enough for him/her/unknown as it is in continuing sinning!
tradesecret already said he was a male, he confirmed it

stop the lie, your spamming the lie, if this section of the forum was actually moderated, you would have been permabanned ages ago
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@Dr.Franklin

Doc,

YOUR WANTING POST AGAIN: "tradesecret already said he was a male, he confirmed it"

Tell me, then why did the Bible dumbfounded Tradesecret show that he was a FEMALE?!  Do you understand simple logic?!
Tradesecret as a female: https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy

YOUR WANTING POST #2:  "stop the lie, your spamming the lie"

How can I stop the lie, where there is none? Again, what part of logic 101 don't you understand when Tradesecret showed themselves as a FEMALE?!

YOUR WANTING POST #3:  "this section of the forum was actually moderated, you would have been permabanned ages ago"

This forum is always moderated as previously shown. How can you get banned by telling the truth, or the least of which, questioning it?  Here, let me try and get through to you,  when Tradesecret shows themselves as a FEMALE, and then changes their Profile Page to being a MALE, then subsequently when I called Tradesecret out upon this blatant contradiction, then. all of a sudden Tradesecret became an UNKNOWN to save further embarrassment, get it? Huh? Maybe? Just a little bit?  LOL!

Tradesecret has 3 OPTIONS as follows:

1. You CANNOT be a MALE and a FEMALE at the same time unless Tradesecret is a hermaphrodite which is totally ungodly!  DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!!

2.  In Tradesecret again, showing that first they were a WOMAN, and then they became a MAN, and eventually an UNKNOWN, precludes that Tradesecret then had a SEX CHANGEDO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!!

3. When Tradesecret CHANGED their gender in their profile page 3 TIMES, then who is truly LYING to this forum in what gender they truly are when they don't at least "try" to explain the overall situation?  Guess who?  YES, TRADESECRET!  Therefore, using your notion of me being banned, do you also want Tradesecret banned as well for LYING?!

If I may be Frank, and you can continue to be Dr. Franklin, you have your own problems upon this forum relative to being as dumbfounded of the Bible as Tradesecret is, therefore I would suggest that even though Tradesecret cannot defend themselves in this predicament that they have been caught in, you should remain upon the wayside where you belong in the first place, okay? Thank you.

THE NEXT DART MEMBER IN TRYING TO DEFEND THE BIBLE STUPID TRADESECRET BECAUSE THEY CAN'T DO IT THEMSELVES WILL BE ... ?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Doc,

YOUR WANTING POST AGAIN: "tradesecret already said he was a male, he confirmed it"

Tell me, then why did the Bible dumbfounded Tradesecret show that he was a FEMALE?!  Do you understand simple logic?!
Tradesecret as a female: https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy

YOUR WANTING POST #2:  "stop the lie, your spamming the lie"

How can I stop the lie, where there is none? Again, what part of logic 101 don't you understand when Tradesecret showed themselves as a FEMALE?!

YOUR WANTING POST #3:  "this section of the forum was actually moderated, you would have been permabanned ages ago"

This forum is always moderated as previously shown. How can you get banned by telling the truth, or the least of which, questioning it?  Here, let me try and get through to you,  when Tradesecret shows themselves as a FEMALE, and then changes their Profile Page to being a MALE, then subsequently when I called Tradesecret out upon this blatant contradiction, then. all of a sudden Tradesecret became an UNKNOWN to save further embarrassment, get it? Huh? Maybe? Just a little bit?  LOL!

Tradesecret has 3 OPTIONS as follows:

1. You CANNOT be a MALE and a FEMALE at the same time unless Tradesecret is a hermaphrodite which is totally ungodly!  DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!!

2.  In Tradesecret again, showing that first they were a WOMAN, and then they became a MAN, and eventually an UNKNOWN, precludes that Tradesecret then had a SEX CHANGE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!!

3. When Tradesecret CHANGED their gender in their profile page 3 TIMES, then who is truly LYING to this forum in what gender they truly are when they don't at least "try" to explain the overall situation?  Guess who?  YES, TRADESECRET!  Therefore, using your notion of me being banned, do you also want Tradesecret banned as well for LYING?!

If I may be Frank, and you can continue to be Dr. Franklin, you have your own problems upon this forum relative to being as dumbfounded of the Bible as Tradesecret is, therefore I would suggest that even though Tradesecret cannot defend themselves in this predicament that they have been caught in, you should remain upon the wayside where you belong in the first place, okay? Thank you.

THE NEXT DART MEMBER IN TRYING TO DEFEND THE BIBLE STUPID TRADESECRET BECAUSE THEY CAN'T DO IT THEMSELVES WILL BE ... ?

1.Tradesecret confirmed he was male, im assuming that the female was a mistake, and it is really weird that you have a photo of another users profile and uploaded it on the internet.

2.you are spamming this, every post you address tradesecret begins with "TRADESECRET, who went from...." that is spam

3.im defending tradesecret because he is a qualiy poster here, you on the other hand...
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin

And "he" has also said he was female too,https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy

You just can't accept him for the compulsive liar that he is. Which to my mind makes you as bad, if not worse, than he.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
@Dr.Franklin

You just can't accept him for the compulsive liar that he is. Which to my mind makes you as bad, if not worse, than he.
It is very interesting, as you say, I have confirmed that I am male. I have confirmed I am not female. I have confirmed that I have not had a gender reassignment. Yet Brother has kept on and on and on about it.  And now Stephen is joining in.  I wondered awhile ago whether someone had hacked into my profile page since Brother kept mentioning it.  Yet now Stephen produces an actual copy of my page just as Brother has been saying. Now I am convinced someone has been playing unfairly with my profile page. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherDThomas
You are finished here Reverend Ethang. You have been fully exposed. 

HERE>>>>  #94

Tradesecret wrote: “Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.”  “They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.”

This is a typical vile misogynistic and sexist comment that only you in your persona of Ehang5 would you make and has been banned for. Did you forget who you was that day, "Reverend"!?

You have no credibility left at all now. All of your personas have been revealed and all of them exposed to this forum now and only a complete and utter moronic cretin would accept you on your word as a Pastor or a Chaplin after all these vile revelations.

Now. Off you go back to that shithole that you love to show your true colours on.

You will never get well soon Reverend. I believe that you are seriously ill.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

It is very interesting, as you say, I have confirmed that I am male.

And you have also confirmed (or lied) that you are female.

What you decide to call yourself or what gender you prefer to be taken for is of no concern of mine. I am just far too disgusted by the revelation, - your own vile and disgusting revelation 
 HERE>>>>  #94

Tradesecret wrote: “Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.”  “They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.”

This is a typical vile misogynistic and sexist comment that only you in your persona of Ehang5 would you make and has been banned for. Did you forget who you was that day, "Reverend"!?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Dr.Franklin

Doc,

YOUR WISHFUL THINKING QUOTE #1: "Tradesecret confirmed he was male, im assuming that the female was a mistake"

A MISTAKE? LOL!!!!   Okay, if you think this is true, THEN TRADESECRET IS MORE DUMBFOUNDED THAN WE THINK THEY ARE! You just made Tradesecret the continued fool, way to go Doc!  

YOUR WISHFUL THINKING QUOTE #2:  "it is really weird that you have a photo of another users profile and uploaded it on the internet."

HELLO?  It was a copy of the LYING Tradesecret at DEBATE.ORG, remember? Jesus does not like LIARS and SEXUAL DEVIANTS, and therefore it is called "Investigative Reporting" in continually showing TRADESECRET as the total hypocrite and FAKE that they are!

YOUR WISHFUL THINKING QUOTE #3:  "im defending tradesecret because he is a qualiy poster here, you on the other hand..."

You actually think that the Bible stupid and ignorant TRADESECRET is a "qualiy" poster?   ROFLOL!!!!  Surely you jest? LOL!!!!  Have you forgotten about the following TRUTHFUL header shown below that I use when engaging this RUNAWAY from the Bible fool Tradesecret? Huh?  How is the following a "quality" poster upon this forum shown below?

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman, to a man, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a blatant LIAR,

Doc, for the sake of me not embarrassing you even more in front of the membership, you are excused.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Dr.Franklin

Doc,

It is truly embarrassing that Tradesecret cannot defend themselves, but rather have you do it for them which is priceless to say the least!

Do you know why Tradesecret cannot defend themselves in this embarrassing situation for them?   It is because they would have to engage me, where I would make short work of Tradesecret and make their presence within this forum even more embarrassing than it already is! Tradesecret  is a "chicken" to even think about engaging me as it is shown with their SILENCE to me upon these topics since their initial postings showing their GENDER REASSIGNMENT, and SEXUAL DEVIANCY!  These two ungodly acts goes against Jesus' words within the scriptures as I have shown!  

Dr.Franklin, I am going to ask you to quit spamming this forum with your outright stupidity and ignorance upon these topics in question, understood?
You are beginning to be as Bible stupid as your cohort Tradesecret You don't want that do you?  NOT!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a blatant LIAR,

YOUR CURRENT AND BLATANT EXCUSE IN YOUR OUTRIGHT EMBARRASSMENT OF HAVING A FEMALE GENDER UPON YOUR PROFILE PAGE: "I wondered awhile ago whether someone had hacked into my profile page since Brother kept mentioning it. Now I am convinced someone has been playing unfairly with my profile page.”  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316-the-meaning-of-death?page=4&post_number=96

1. Tradesecret, this is serious, did you make a report to the moderators of being hacked, and therefore, what was their reply?! We are waiting for an answer!!!

2. You are directly saying in your quotes above that the security of DEBATEART is absolutely terrible and obviously not worthy to post here, therefore your duty is to tell others post haste, where you have to agree!

3. You have just gone on record in telling others, and future members as well, that DEBATEART IS NOT SECURE, and unfortunately should be avoided!

4. In proposing that the security of DEBATEART is worthless, this could drive away existing members and future ones as well if your hacking of your profile page gets out upon the internet!  The moderators of this esteemed forum have to address this scary situation NOW!  

Tradesecret, do you want me and others to engage the moderators in your behalf to get rid of their weak security to prevent your profile and possibly others of being hacked as you stated?  If I don't here from you post haste, I will send them this post!

WAY TO GO TRADESECRET, AS IF YOUR ADMTTANCE OF BEING A SEXUAL DEVIANT WASN’T EMBARRASSING ENOUGH FOR YOU, AS SHOWN IN THE LINK BELOW, NOW YOU TELL OTHERS THE SECURTIY OF DEBATEART IS WORTHLESS!!!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Are you admitting to hacking my account? Is this what this threat is about? Are you hoping that your bullying tactics will force me to follow your advice? 

Wow! You really are full of yourself.  

I have on numerous occasions confirmed I am a male and not a female. Yet you - and now Stephen have a copy of my profile page - which I take as a form of stalking. You have also engaged on a course of conduct intentionally designed to characterize me in as humiliating manner as possible.  You have even gone so far as to take the word of a banned member of this site - Harikrish, and used his characterizations as a means of further humiliation. 

This is not debate. This is narcissistic and psychotic behaviour. You are full of yourself. 

It is well known that when people resort to attacking people it is conclusive evidence they have lost the argument. 

I will now ask you once once - please stop engaging with me. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Doc,

It is truly embarrassing that Tradesecret cannot defend themselves, but rather have you do it for them which is priceless to say the least!

Do you know why Tradesecret cannot defend themselves in this embarrassing situation for them?   It is because they would have to engage me, where I would make short work of Tradesecret and make their presence within this forum even more embarrassing than it already is! Tradesecret  is a "chicken" to even think about engaging me as it is shown with their SILENCE to me upon these topics since their initial postings showing their GENDER REASSIGNMENT, and SEXUAL DEVIANCY!  These two ungodly acts goes against Jesus' words within the scriptures as I have shown!  

Dr.Franklin, I am going to ask you to quit spamming this forum with your outright stupidity and ignorance upon these topics in question, understood?
You are beginning to be as Bible stupid as your cohort Tradesecret You don't want that do you?  NOT!
the sexual deviant quote is literally harietta's spam 

also, i am not spamming this forum

spam is:irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the internet to a large number of recipients.

unfortunately, this makes sense as you have repeated irrelevant information about tradesecret where i have not

whats next? are you gonna bible slap me silly? LOL
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
oc,

YOUR WISHFUL THINKING QUOTE #1: "Tradesecret confirmed he was male, im assuming that the female was a mistake"

A MISTAKE? LOL!!!!   Okay, if you think this is true, THEN TRADESECRET IS MORE DUMBFOUNDED THAN WE THINK THEY ARE! You just made Tradesecret the continued fool, way to go Doc!  

YOUR WISHFUL THINKING QUOTE #2:  "it is really weird that you have a photo of another users profile and uploaded it on the internet."

HELLO?  It was a copy of the LYING Tradesecret at DEBATE.ORG, remember? Jesus does not like LIARS and SEXUAL DEVIANTS, and therefore it is called "Investigative Reporting" in continually showing TRADESECRET as the total hypocrite and FAKE that they are!

YOUR WISHFUL THINKING QUOTE #3:  "im defending tradesecret because he is a qualiy poster here, you on the other hand..."

You actually think that the Bible stupid and ignorant TRADESECRET is a "qualiy" poster?   ROFLOL!!!!  Surely you jest? LOL!!!!  Have you forgotten about the following TRUTHFUL header shown below that I use when engaging this RUNAWAY from the Bible fool Tradesecret? Huh?  How is the following a "quality" poster upon this forum shown below?

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman, to a man, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a blatant LIAR,

Doc, for the sake of me not embarrassing you even more in front of the membership, you are excused.

1. idk why he was female, the only guess is that it is a mistake.

what is real bad about this is that you and stephen are nugding tradesecret to reveal personal information about himself. he has to confirm that he was male and even said he that he was a lawyer along with pastor, this straight up should not be allowed

2.brotherd, it is objectively weird to do that, period

3.what have you seriously contributed to the board? tradesecret actually writes coherent posts with good points while you shout and belly ache and pretent to bible slap silly people? your running a character here.

for the sake of me not embarrassing you even more in front of the membership, you are excused.
im excused? why thank you

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen

he confimred it was mle
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
@BrotherDThomas
1. idk why he was female, the only guess is that it is a mistake.

He should know if or not he has a pair of bollocks.  You are in denial again Doc and you are again attempting to defend the indefensible. 

what is real bad about this is that you and stephen are nugding tradesecret to reveal personal information about himself.

S/he offered his/her personal information to the forum. S/he wrote it where  no one else could have.  It was all on his/her own and freely given on forum on the WWW. I personally believe it is a male, but who knows?  Any one of his/her personalities could be a she? Or a he?

he has to confirm that he was male and even said he that he was a lawyer along with pastor

You asked for this ,Doc
Along with being a lecturer that teaches the scripture at universities. " No, I don't charge students,  I charge universities when they request me to lecture to them".  #20
Along with being a Chaplain to his countries' defences; (Pick a country any country, s/he says s/he's Australian that them a New Zealander)  "I am qualified by certified colleges with proper accreditation". #20
Along with telling us; I am also a chaplain to our Countries Defence forces, a position I could not have without proper qualifications.  #20
Along with telling us; " I studied and was tutored by academics, scholars, and priests and fathers from the Orthodox Church". #91
Along with telling us; " I study the original languages, translate them to English,  #25
Along with his criminal lawyering that can take 100's of hours of a lawyers time reading briefs and just as many in the court room defending criminal criminals!
Along with his anti abortion work; "I devote a significant amount of my resources in trying to prevent abortions from happening".#64
The list is long and and so so varied. Tell me Doc,  where ever does s/he find the time? <<<< ALL THIS on top of a his family life and running farm!

3.what have you seriously contributed to the board?

Speak for yourself, Doc. Is all you ever do and are known for is going into denial of biblical facts and sniping from the sidelines.

tradesecret actually writes coherent posts with good points while you shout.

You asked for this too, Doc.
Tell me, are these words of upstanding man of the cloth with all those credentials highlighted above? 

Tradesecrete wrote: Stupid man. Dumb as fuck. Just continue to repeat your ignorance. #161

What about this, Doc?.  Do you consider these words to be from the lips of an upright charitable citizen and a man of the church with all those wonderfull attributes that I have highlighted above?? #94

WELL!!?

tradesecret actually writes coherent posts

Maybe  when he is preaching and philosophising about god in a attempt to use this RELIGION forum as his pulpit.  He becomes immediately unwound and unravelled the second he is challenged on the scriptures that he claims to know and teach to others. It is then that he takes on any one of the personalities that he has invented. S/he's a fkn charlatan and you know it!

And you know the wo/man is a compulsive liar. 

he confirmed he was male

And "he" has also said he was female too, by his own hand, HERE>>>https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy

You just can't accept him/her for the compulsive liar that he is. Which to my mind makes you as bad, if not worse, than he.

Go away Doc, you are only fit to snipe and deny from the sidelines, with your only  created thread in the religion forum coming well over a year ago, here>>https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3990-the-archangels-are-listed-wrong

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
@Dr.Franklin
@BrotherDThomas
1. idk why he was female, the only guess is that it is a mistake.

He should know if or not he has a pair of bollocks.  You are in denial again Doc and you are again attempting to defend the indefensible. 
Asked and answered on numerous occasions.  You are the one playing dumb.

what is real bad about this is that you and stephen are nugding tradesecret to reveal personal information about himself.

S/he offered his/her personal information to the forum. S/he wrote it where  no one else could have.  It was all on his/her own and freely given on forum on the WWW. I personally believe it is a male, but who knows?  Any one of his/her personalities could be a she? Or a he?
Responding to a question about something and providing a background to it is not against the rules of this forum. Nor is it a reason to continually stalk someone one.  Unlike you, I am not ashamed of who I am. I am a pastor, a lawyer, and a lecturer.  What are you? A troll, a stalker, and a conspiracist who likes to badmouth people. I prefer me any day of the week.  You are also a liar and a fraud.  You don't know whether you are an atheist or a theist. 

he has to confirm that he was male and even said he that he was a lawyer along with pastor

You asked for this ,Doc
Along with being a lecturer that teaches the scripture at universities. " No, I don't charge students,  I charge universities when they request me to lecture to them".  #20
Along with being a Chaplain to his countries' defences; (Pick a country any country, s/he says s/he's Australian that them a New Zealander)  "I am qualified by certified colleges with proper accreditation". #20
Along with telling us; I am also a chaplain to our Countries Defence forces, a position I could not have without proper qualifications.  #20
Along with telling us; " I studied and was tutored by academics, scholars, and priests and fathers from the Orthodox Church". #91
Along with telling us; " I study the original languages, translate them to English,  #25
Along with his criminal lawyering that can take 100's of hours of a lawyers time reading briefs and just as many in the court room defending criminal criminals!
Along with his anti abortion work; "I devote a significant amount of my resources in trying to prevent abortions from happening".#64
The list is long and and so so varied. Tell me Doc,  where ever does s/he find the time? <<<< ALL THIS on top of a his family life and running farm!

I love this Dr. Franklin,  What do you think? I feel kind of special that Stephen has his own little resource full of all my goings on.  Perhaps he might invite me to speak at his little secret club one day? Who knows?  

3.what have you seriously contributed to the board?

Speak for yourself, Doc. Is all you ever do and are known for is going into denial of biblical facts and sniping from the sidelines.
Great Question Dr Franklin. Did you notice how he did not deny it? Did you notice how he dodged the question and then attacked you?  I agree with you. Stephen has contributed nothing to this board. 

tradesecret actually writes coherent posts with good points while you shout.

You asked for this too, Doc.
Tell me, are these words of upstanding man of the cloth with all those credentials highlighted above? 

Tradesecrete wrote: Stupid man. Dumb as fuck. Just continue to repeat your ignorance. #161
 Gee how unpredictable.  Like the little man who only sees what he wants to see.  Produce a large white flag with a little miniscule spot of red in one of the corners, and what does Stephen see? Just the blood spot, and he misses the rest. Thanks Dr. Franklin.  I like your posts as well. And I have read some of your debates and I find them quite informative. Of course, please don't feel the need to defend me. Stephen lives in the proverbial poo. His fruits reveal who his master is. 

What about this, Doc?.  Do you consider these words to be from the lips of an upright charitable citizen and a man of the church with all those wonderfull attributes that I have highlighted above?? #94
Hey Doc, Please read my comments about that post at https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6165/post-links/271016. I offered an apology at the first instance. I recognized my fault and did something positive about it. 

WELL!!?

Yes, Doc, please go and look at that post as well.  And look at all of the comments around it.  It has been well and truly explained.  And if you have any further questions please feel free to pm me.  

tradesecret actually writes coherent posts

Maybe  when he is preaching and philosophising about god in a attempt to use this RELIGION forum as his pulpit.  He becomes immediately unwound and unravelled the second he is challenged on the scriptures that he claims to know and teach to others. It is then that he takes on any one of the personalities that he has invented. S/he's a fkn charlatan and you know it!
Duh! Do you mean like all of the times you have been proven to be a liar.  And all of the times you have run away. I would produce them - and will if asked, but I don't want to turn into another little Stephen, Brother, or dimtim. 

And you know the wo/man is a compulsive liar. 

he confirmed he was male

And "he" has also said he was female too, by his own hand, HERE>>>https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy

You just can't accept him/her for the compulsive liar that he is. Which to my mind makes you as bad, if not worse, than he.
We can't accept you - for you are a fake and a fraud. You follow the lies of fakes and frauds. Anyone who has actually read the Secret Gospel of Mark will know it is a fraud - and all of the experts agree. Yet, you like the meek and mild sheep - eat it up - swallow - it like the little pet you are.  No self respecting academic anywhere in the world - would dare put his name or her name to saying that book has any merit or authencity.

Go away Doc, you are only fit to snipe and deny from the sidelines, with your only  created thread in the religion forum coming well over a year ago, here>>https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3990-the-archangels-are-listed-wrong
Typical Stephen, attack the person and then run away.  

Dr. Franklin, - if only Stephen had even a tiny bit of your character - tenacity, skill, charm, and wow anything else - he would come up a long way in my estimation. But thanks for speaking up for me.   Hmmm - why is it that no one but Brother speaks up for Stephen?  twins ? Be careful Dr Franklin, some people have a nasty habit of saying I am everyone else.  Perhaps you are me or I am you?    

Stephen
Stephen
 I feel kind of special that Stephen has his own little resource full of all my goings on.

They are all of your claimed "goings on", Reverend. Not mine

Along with being a lecturer that teaches the scripture at universities. " No, I don't charge students,  I charge universities when they request me to lecture to them".  #20
Along with being a Chaplain to his countries' defences; (Pick a country any country, s/he says s/he's Australian that them a New Zealander)  "I am qualified by certified colleges with proper accreditation". #20
Along with telling us; I am also a chaplain to our Countries Defence forces, a position I could not have without proper qualifications.  #20
Along with telling us; " I studied and was tutored by academics, scholars, and priests and fathers from the Orthodox Church". #91
Along with telling us; " I study the original languages, translate them to English,  #25
Along with his criminal lawyering that can take 100's of hours of a lawyers time reading briefs and just as many in the court room defending criminal criminals!
Along with his anti abortion work; "I devote a significant amount of my resources in trying to prevent abortions from happening".#64

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a blatant LIAR,

YOUR COMICAL QUOTE IN RUNNING AWAY AGAIN TO THE MAIN TOPIC I PROPOSED TO YOU IN POST #101: “Are you admitting to hacking my account? Is this what this threat is about? Are you hoping that your bullying tactics will force me to follow your advice?”

First off, your Straw-man Fallacy is duly noted as nonsensical again. Secondly, Yes, we all know you’re embarrassed, not of your Bible stupidity this time, but now regarding you being hacked in your profile page, where you then are calling DEBATEART a forum that does not have good security!

You dodged the questions of my post #101, like you usually do, where you outright admit that the security of DEBATEART goes severely wanting and an embarrassment to YOU and its members. Therefore, for everyone’s enlightenment, here is the link and questions to try and address AGAIN:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316-the-meaning-of-death?page=5&post_number=101

*********. I’ll give you one more time with this post to address these questions, if you RUN AWAY from them again like you usually do, then I will contact the moderators to get the above answers at your expense, do you understand Bible fool? *********

Furthermore, NO ONE IS STALKING YOU, and that is because you make yourself such a continued Bible fool upon DEBATEART, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, that we continually have to address this  notion of your stupidity of the Bible get it?  In essence, if you were smarter, then we wouldn’t have to show your continued errors which you call "STALKING!" Get it? Huh?  Sure you do! LOL!
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Tradesecret
well tradesecret, i think they are obsessed with you

they keep photos of your profile on their computer and upload it to the internet, they go back 2 years to a random thread on DDO for your quote(either that or they saw harietts spam), and they keep lists of your activities irl

thats an issue
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
hey i really dont care for your wall of text about how tradesecret is a pastor and lectures at college.

your posts are total shit. your threads are just taking a chapter from the Bible and making 5th grade atheist objections to it that can be explained with simple theology. and then you get angry and call people names and keep lists of what they do for a living

weird behavior
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Dr.Franklin

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR,

Tradesecret, your complete silence to your admittance of being a SEXUAL DEVIANT has gone on far enough in not addressing it. Therefore, it is time for you to have your "Come to Jesus moment"   because this is what He thinks of your sexual perversions, to wit: "The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions  and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God (Galatians 5:19-21).

Let myself and other members of this forum help you, where when you put your anti-Bible perversions away, you will be a pseudo-christian again at best. Remember, Jesus always forgives you, where subjectively you take advantage of this notion to continue your sexual perversions, where to you there is no reason to stop your disgusting sexual antics if you are always forgiven. BUT. remember this Jesus inspired verse, to wit: "For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins," (Hebrews 10:26)

Yes, I know, it is a continued embarrassment for you that I have forgotten more about the JUDEO-Christian Bible than you will ever learn about it, where that is something that you will have to live with in this forum. Nonetheless,  let us help you with your SEXUAL DEVIANCY as embarrassingly shown in the link below:

Tradesecret, are you ready to be helped, please say yes, it is the godly thing to do, praise Jesus!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Dr.Franklin

DOC,

YOUR EVER SO WANTNG QUOTE TO STEPHEN IN POST #111:  “ …your posts are total shit. your threads are just taking a chapter from the Bible and making 5th grade atheist objections to it that can be explained with simple theology …”

Let's put your notion of "Everything Can Be Explained With Simple Theology" to a Test, okay? READY DOC?

Firstly, Jesus is the serial killer Hebrew Yahweh god incarnate, this is a given, and if you stupidly say otherwise, I will Bible Slap you Silly again at your embarrassment in front of the membership, LIKE I EASILY DO WITH TRADESECRET, understood?

Therefore, use your “simple explanation theology” to explain away that Jesus was an outright ABORTIONIST of innocent zygotes, fetus’ and babies in the following passage:

"Ephraim’s glory will fly away like a bird, no birth, no pregnancy, no conception. Even if they rear children, I will bereave them of every one.Woe to them when I turn away from them! I have seen Ephraim, like Tyre, planted in a pleasant place. But Ephraim will bring out their children to the slayer.Give them, Lord, what will you give them? Give them wombs that miscarry and breasts that are dry.Because of all their wickedness in Gilgal, I hated them there.
Because of their sinful deeds, I will drive them out of my house, I will no longer love them; all their leaders are rebellious. Ephraim is blighted, their root is withered, they yield no fruit. Even if they bear children, I will slay their cherished offspring.”. (Hosea 9: 11-16)

Now, if you say that the people of Ephraim did evil, therefore it gave Jesus the right to have the women miscarry, and to SLAY THEIR INNOCENT BABIES IF THEY WERE BORN, the bottom line is the biblical axiom that JESUS KILLED INNOCENT LIFE, WITHIN THE WOMB, AND OUTSIDE OF THE WOMB!

BEGIN YOUR EXPLANATION OF HOW "SIMPLE THEOLOGY" CAN EXPLAIN AWAY THIS DISTURBING FACT ABOUT JESUS:
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
And each explained within their contexts.  

so what? And probably are just in responses to questions you (Stephen) asked or in response to a question someone else asked. So what? 

I don't have anything to be ashamed about - I have nothing to hide.  

It puzzles me your NEED to repeat these things.  

Is this stalking? I reckon it probably comes pretty close. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Not only is it weird, it is deeply disturbing.  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hello Brother, I thought you had run away again.  

But here you are - again exposing us all to the goings on in your brain.  

I think I need to tell you right now that I am not interested in being your boyfriend. Stop please stop asking me. Please stop trying to seduce me with your kind and generous words.  I am still trying to figure how and why you are so interested in me.  I am a middle aged old man - so perhaps that it your thing? However, I am not attracted to middle age fat old men like you.  No offence meant.  I simply am not attracted to you. 

I actually believe that I had asked you not to engage with me. I did it nicely and politely.  

I will now ask you once once - please stop engaging with me. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6316/post-links/280114
Perhaps you just can't read. That might explain it I guess.  

Unless you actually have anything to contribute - towards an actual thread - please stop trying to groom me.     Grooming, Stalking, keeping pictures of me, chasing me all around this forum.  Wow! I am flattered - but even you must be seeing a certain obsession.  If you were to keep to the topic.  Who knows? We might be friends.  But given your history, I find that unlikely - and improbable. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
hey i really dont care for your wall of text about how tradesecret is a pastor and lectures at college.

I know. This will the denial I speak of you always displaying.  Although you know he's a compulsive liar and you cannot simply accept the fact.

your posts are total shit.

Doc, considering that  of my threads are in total disagreement with the New Testament story and the flaws I have exposed within it, I wouldn't expect you to like them. That are not there for you to like, they are there for you to debunk.

your threads are just taking a chapter from the Bible and making 5th grade atheist objections to it that can be explained with simple theology.

Opinion, Doc, and you are entitled to it. But they appear to have gotten right up your nose and that is what I expect from anyone that hasn't read the scriptures for themselves. Such as  the Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecrete. 

and then you get angry and call people names 

I am not angry, Doc, .Quirt the opposite. You struggle to even accept biblical facts and can never respond coherently for you lack of biblical knowledge so simply resort to attempting to defend the indefensible and to sniping from the sidelines. You are an amateur in this field, Doc and your helplessness shows in almost every single one of your post which mainly consist of less than five words for the best. 

and keep lists of what they do for a living

That will be - allegedly - "do for a living" , Doc.   You may look at this extraordinary and exemplary list of one single man's career, where I see it as complete and utter bullshit created for the sole reason to impress where everything else and all other avenues has failed.

weird behavior

Not me, Doc. That will be the Reverend "Tradey" Tradesecret and his compulsive lying multiple personalities.

Off you go now, before I block you.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
"For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins," (Hebrews 10:26)

How very appropriate for someone such as the Reverend. He just does not knew where or when to stop his compulsive lying. His hole is far too deep now. There again he has admitted to being ill of late. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

It puzzles me as to why you keep up the charade. I have said that I will post you  bullshite when and where I feel it appropriate.

They are all your own claims , not mine, Reverend"Tradey"

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen

It puzzles me as to why you keep up the charade. I have said that I will post you  bullshite when and where I feel it appropriate.

They are all your own claims , not mine, Reverend"Tradey"
And Stevie Blunder,

what pray tell is the charade that you speak of? Stop making vague accusations and come out with it.