Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood DP2

Author: Vader

Total: 162
badger
Debates: 0
badger
Lynch Poly. First off, that's a useless role, try tell me that wouldn't have been pruned when Supa was remaking the game for 8. Second, that's 5 basically confirmed townies handed to town if it were to be real. The Elric brothers, Winry, Riva, and Roy. Third, if it is real, it's still a more useful lynch than Pie in that it makes an argument for whiteflame's being town. The role is about as useless as miller besides. 

I won't be around for much of today, but I would vote this. 
badger
badger
Before anyone says he can confirm himself, someone getting a message from him doesn't confirm shit. Him being dead and town gives us whiteflame as town. Next day is LYLO if we're wrong. 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@badger
nah I agree messenger is also commonly scum aligned. Definitely not town confirmation and pretty useless. I feel like the role is actually more likely scum aligned because I can't actually see a reason a townie would need to send someone a message that doesn't confirm themm like a friendly neighbor would, or a mason. 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
vtl polyglot
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count

Poly[3/4] Lunatic, badger, Wylted

Polyglot
Polyglot
 I can't actually see a reason a townie would need to send someone a message that doesn't confirm themm like a friendly neighbor would, or a mason. 
I agree, that’s why I was confused with the role and didn’t send any message on night one. Didn’t see any purpose to send a message. 
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
I think I was a similar role as scum long ago. I'm fine with a poly lynch given they seem to be having issue with their character claim.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
VTL Poly
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Well, it’s clearly a bit late for me to weigh in (had a long drive yesterday and just collapsed when I got home), but the messenger claim is certainly an odd one, if somewhat appropriate for the character.  I will say that Riza isn’t mentioned in my justification. Didn’t think much of it until  Poly claimed that Roy was mentioned in his PM. The lynch makes sense to me.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Polyglot
You share a message saying something like why wouldn't you send something just dicking around like "hey bro, Hitler is cool". Anything man.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I didn't read my role description, but curious if it is mentioned
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count

Poly[4/4] Lunatic, badger, Wylted, Earth

Poly was lynched. They were innocent. Submit np actions within 24-48 hours