Author: Timid8967

Total: 110
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Timid8967
Timid8967, the Hell bound Atheist fool,
Hell is a place that the unintelligent believe in. A typical fear mongering tactic by those who have nothing better to discuss. 
LOL @ you.  Brother might be a fraud. Yet, you might be as well.  You seem to touch on a lot of ideas given that you say you don't know much about Christianity or the Bible.  Hell is a real place that is reserved for Satan and his angels.  To suggest it is used as a fear mongering tactic is puerile.  Jesus refers to Hell more than any other person in the Bible.  

I as a True Christian, and even pseudo-christians like the ever so dumbfounded of the Bible TRADESECRET and FAUXLAW, all have to unfortunately masturbate our minds to feel good about Jesus actually existing, otherwise our faith is ZERO! Therefore Jesus has to exist to us where we have to run away from all that mumbo jumbo Satanic science stuff, and arguing actual empirical facts that Hell bound Atheists use in showing that Jesus didn’t exist!  We laugh. LOL
It probably ought to be said - that as a confessor of believing in imaginary friends, and gods, that you have ZERO credibility to assure us that you are a True Christian.  In fact, I suspect that pseudo-christian applies very aptly to you.  Tradesecret and Faulaw are dumbfounded if they believe in god the way you do.  I don't have a clue about what you are mean: mastubating your minds.  Whatever does that mean or look like? but if believing in god is just about feeling good- then I am glad I am a non-theist. science is not satanic - satanic is just another made up imaginery thing . 
Don't put Fauxlaw and me into the same group as Brother.  Brother is a fraud. Fauxlaw is a LDS. I am a Protestant. Yet the evidence for God is not just a feeling. We don't believe in imaginary friends. Brother is a fraud.  Don't confuse science with satanism.  Christians think science is a good thing. Satanism on the other hand is superstitious nonsense. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I am not a sexual deviant. I have never confessed to being a sexual deviant.  
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
MEMBERSHIP, LETS SEE WHAT DIRECTION THE BIBLE STUPID TRADESECRET TAKES!

I vote he/she/unknown will RUN as usual!  Unfortunately, either way, TRADESECRET is definitely Fu*k*d!  :(.....

S/he will do as you have predicted, Brother.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a man, to a woman, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a blatant LIAR,"

YOUR LYING QUOTE: "I am not a sexual deviant. I have never confessed to being a sexual deviant.”

YOUR EXACT QUOTES IN SAYING YOU ARE A SEXUAL DEVIANT AS SHOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LINK BELOW WITH YOUR MONIKER ON IT: “Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.”  “They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.”

https://www.debate.org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/1/#7446963

You are slapping Jesus in the face upon being a SEXUAL DEVIANT as shown in just a few of MANY passages relative to your despicable behavior below:

"The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord," (1 Corinthians 6:14 )

"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."  (1 Corinthians 6:19-20 )

"Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple." (1 Corinthians 3:16-17)

"Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul."  (1 Peter 2:11)

TRADESECRET, this time, try and do your best ungodly "spin doctoring" you can with the evidence shown herein in you being nothing but a minion of Satan as a SEXUAL DEVIANT, and no more a Christian than the equally dumbfounded of the Bible FAUXLAW!

BEGIN:

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Timid8967

Timid8967, the forum's Atheist FOOL!,

I am so sorry that you are not accepting the Christian mantra of how we prove Jesus exists!  The ever so dumbfounded of the Bible TRADESECRET AND FAUXLAW agrees with me in how we determine Jesus exists, its plain and simple, but your inept thinking Hell bound Atheist brain cannot digest the way the Christian has to determine this topics outcome!  

Now, if you have any further stupid questions to my post #88, just revert back to it again in what I, TRADESECRET and FAUXLAW have determined the existence of our serial killer Jesus, as the Hebrew Yahweh God incarnate.

TIMID, you are excused for the sake of embarrassing yourself any further, where you can thank me later. 

THE NEXT "STUPIDO" ATHEIST WILL BE ... ?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Tradesecret wrote: I am not a sexual deviant. I have never confessed to being a sexual deviant.  

Tradesecret wrote: “Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.”  “They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.”

WOW!  Absolutely astounding!!!!! Now that is yet another revelations offered freely to an open forum of the WWW, isn't it , Brother. So the Reverend  "Tradey" thinks he's Indian simply because he "lived there for a while". !!!!

I didn't and wouldn't have ever expected that! Brother. Ever. When he decides to dig a hole its always a bigun, isn't it. I think its now time for him to pull the ground over himself, to be honest. 
 `Shocked `, is an understatement. He really has achieved his aspirations to " be just like" his mentor the misogynist and sex pest ethang5 with that post. Brother. He will never top that comment, and him a Pastor and a Chaplin too!.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Tradesecret
Looks like Haris spam got here somehow
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

Stephen,

Regarding the detective work that Jesus and I did relative to the said link and topic, of which was found at DEBATEART.ORG, and is no different from using a DEBATEART Religion Forum link to use towards a member for whatever reason,  therefore, it was disgusting to have TRADESECRET outright LIE about this topic, therefore Jesus told me in prayer to bring it forth in His name because it is the TRUTH of the claim, praise!

To make it more unchristian as shown in my post #94, then TRADESECRET mentions that being a SEXUAL DEVIANT is "ok" because in doing so it is just modeling a "Goddess" that is proud of TRADESECRET for doing this despicable act!   Was Jesus ever mentioned in this "coming out of the closet quote" by TRADESECRET, NO, HE WAS NOT, which is another strike for he/she/unknown, as an "assumed" Christian!

Stephen, just look at the Jesus inspired passages that I included in my post #94, in that Tradesecret is blatantly going against with their sickening sexual perversions, and therefore, how can Tradesecret even call themselves a Christian?

Jesus says ENOUGH of TRADESECRET for LYING about their SEXUAL DEVIANCY who is therefore guilty of 4 of His abominations herewith: There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers (Proverbs 6:16-19)

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Doc,

For Christ's sake, do the simple math, what is important is NOT what Haris said, which is NOT spam,  BUT WHAT TRADESECRET ADMITTED TOO IN BEING A SEXUAL DEVIANT, UNDERSTOOD?!!!  :(

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
For Christ's sake, do the simple math, what is important is NOT what Haris said, which is NOT spam,  BUT WHAT TRADESECRET ADMITTED TOO IN BEING SEXUAL DEVIANT, UNDERSTOOD?!!!  :(

BrotherD

there is no way that you found a thread on DDO from June 6,2019 and read through the forum to find it.

non-coincidentally, this was the EXACT "confession" that harikrish spammed over and over again.

fun fact: hari's "confessions" of me is why he is permanently banned from DART
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Timid8967
When it comes to religion, it was just obvious to me it's man-made as soon as i was old enough to think for myself. I would call myself an agnostic spiritual atheist. Agnostic bc i have no clue... i've never died (i think). Atheist... mainly against religion bc religion is a conduit for sociopaths to take advantage of the weak. But spiritual bc ... wow, consciousness is real in a seemingly infinite platform... that's insane. I've spent many years debating this and talking about it.. and that's the best i've realized. We don't know, atheism is a positive character in this world to combat bullies, and spiritual once you sit and think... you are real. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
When it comes to religion, it was just obvious to me it's man-made as soon as i was old enough to think for myself.
Same here, I actually had the fortune of having parents who are kind of 'closet agnostics' (their generation you couldn't really admit you were/are one but they both have figured out how artificial it all is).

I was literally introduced to Christianity, for instance, by telling me that it's a religion about this guy called Jesus and he was born in a manger and died on a cross (nothing more to it). I came home from school one day asking my mother about if Jesus was the son of God and she said 'sure, if you choose to believe that'.

I kind of knew from a very young age vs the norm that religion was just a choice/trend/norm as opposed to 'the truth' because that is precisely how my own parents introduced religion(s) to me. I don't agree with the wording 'choose to believe' but I can totally relate to you discovering how BS it all was from a very young age. After all, I did inherit my cynicism from my parents, most likely (they're both pretty cynical when it comes to how 'true' religion is but both are neutral and even enthusiastic about respecting traditions).
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Stephen, just look at the Jesus inspired passages that I included in my post #94, in that Tradesecret is blatantly going against with their sickening sexual perversions, and therefore, how can Tradesecret even call themselves a Christian?

Jesus says ENOUGH of TRADESECRET for LYING about their SEXUAL DEVIANCY who is therefore guilty of 4 of His abominations herewith: There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers (Proverbs 6:16-19)

I did look and I seen , Brother , and I am stuck for words to be honest.  So please excuse my short response.
It appears then that your prophecy at post #93  will , if it hasn't already, come to fruition.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

RationalMadman,

YOUR DIRECT QUOTE RELATING TO YOUR PARENTS RESPECTING TRADITIONS OF CHRISTIANITY: " .... is but both are neutral and even enthusiastic about respecting traditions"

Seriously, your parents were really enthusiastic about the Christian traditions as described in the following Jesus inspired passages? Really?

1. "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou BEATEST him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt BEAT HIM with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs.23:13-14)

2. "Anyone who curses his father or mother must surely be put to death." (Exodus 21:17)

3. "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do.” (Exodus 21:7)

4. "The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God.They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be smashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open" (Hosea  13:16).

5. So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him." (2 Kings 6:29)

6. " Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks" (Psalm 137:9)

The above "Traditions" are only a few of the many, but you have to hand it to your parents if they respected some of the true "Traditions" of Christianity as shown above, which is really rare to do and accept in the 21st century!

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Timid8967
No one is required to prove gods exist. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Tradesecret wrote: I am not a sexual deviant. I have never confessed to being a sexual deviant.  

Tradesecret wrote: “Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.”  “They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.”

I am still struggling with this revelation Brother. I really am. And him with all of those "accreditations" into the ministry and service of god too? SHOCKING!!!!😮

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
No one is required to prove gods exist.
How do we prove the concept of God exists?

Fare easier to prove that God = Universe.

Soul = biologic patterning

Spirit = four primary kinds of spirit,

.......1} Meta-Space-1 { spirit-1 { mind/intellect/concept },

.......2} observed time aka spirit-2 ergo fermions and bosons and aggregate thereof as atoms, molecules, biologics, planets, etc

........3} spirit-3 { Meta-physical-3 } ultra-micro positive shaped geodesic of  Gravity (  ),

.........4} spirit-4 { Meta-physical-4 }, ultra-micro, negative shaped geodesic of Dark Energy )(.

391 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Timid8967
A question for atheists.  

How many of you have come from a religious background? And what was this background? And what convinced you to become an atheist? 

Was it a journey or an epiphany? Did it cause problems with your family or partner at the time? 

And are you still connected somehow with the people from your old religious affiliation? 
Humans are hardwired to believe in God. 
Atheists are no different. They start as believers till it reaches a breaking point and belief can no longer be sustained.

But by then their character and personalities have already been developed so except for their atheism they are still the same people, unless something traumatic happens to change them.
Elliott
Elliott
I was raised as a Christian and educated in a Church of England school. As to why I stopped believing was simply down to a loss of evidence for God’s existence. This was probably down to my mother who was slightly reticent on discussing sexual matters. I remember at the age of about five asking her how women became pregnant and she said God puts the baby inside them. Then at the age of eleven I had now become familiar with the biological process and on discovering how babies are conceived my one bit of evidence for God had vanished and he went the way of Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Elliott
I was raised as a Christian and educated in a Church of England school. As to why I stopped believing was simply down to a loss of evidence for God’s existence. This was probably down to my mother who was slightly reticent on discussing sexual matters. I remember at the age of about five asking her how women became pregnant and she said God puts the baby inside them. Then at the age of eleven I had now become familiar with the biological process and on discovering how babies are conceived my one bit of evidence for God had vanished and he went the way of Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.
So as your knowledge of sexuality and biological process grew your evidence for God had vanished and he went the way of Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.
Your mother was a virgin birth believer. Your father could have helped you, but you never had one or went to him for answers. He could have confirmed or denied your mothers claims just like Joseph did in the Bible.