Atheist's come forth

Author: Timid8967

Total: 110
Timid8967
Debates: 0
Timid8967
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Oh my, another circular reasoning fallacy again as proposed by your wanting post #57, as if I haven't seen them before. :(

Real quick, I understand that since I am a TRUE Christian and follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the JUDEO-Christian Bible, it is hard for inept pseudo-christians like you to see that what I propose towards Christianity, you have never seen before, therefore I must be a parody of a Christian as an alleged Atheist, NOT! LOL

I have addressed your outright BIBLE STUPIDITY in my post #56, where you had the audacity to state: Dimtim wrote: "do you think god wants us to believe in him?" LOL!!!!! Duh!    Therefore, run along kid, where we easily see that you would be more comfortable at a Children's Christian Religious Forum where your IQ level and Bible ignorance is of theirs. Therefore, here is a link for you to initiate below and become a member, of which, you can thank me later, okay?
Wow! 

I don't know if you can read. Yet it seems painfully obvious that you struggle.  I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN. I am not religious.  I do not pretend to know the bible. I call Stephen to account because of his stupidity.  And Stephen is stupid. He thinks I am Ethang. He thinks I am tradesecret. He thinks I am PGA.20. He thinks I am fauxlaw. Why? 

Because I dared to question him.  I dared to say that I thought he just imports stuff into the bible.  Yet he is wrong. I have denied it on numerous occasions.  Stephen is delusional.  I think - he just sees ghosts everywhere - anyone who questions his naivety. 

As for you addressing anything - you are an even bigger fool than Stephen. He does not know whether he is theist or atheist. You are a theist pretending to be a Christian. And for the most part that is quite funny.  

Yet don't accuse me of something that is not true.    As for god. he does not exist - so cannot expect us to believe in him.  god is a figment of stephen's delusional mind.  he has not once given any proof that any god exists.  not once. He just sits back and demands that everyone else do his work for him. He is the worst kind of fool and lazy and foul as well. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Anti-theist does not mean you don't believe in God it means you our anti-theists. That's why you're here to tell us all how stupid we are.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
And Stephen is stupid. He thinks I am Ethang.
 I don't know who you are. Whats more,  neither do you for most of the time.

He thinks I am tradesecret.

It's a good possibility but I do believe that you both share/d a password to DebatArt. #21

He thinks I am PGA.20.

Nope. He's much too articulately worded than you could ever live  be. You come across like you have just learned from some poor underprivileged backwater of Africa that mankind has been communicating via the written word and want to be educated too.   So I would strongly rule PGA 20.0  out as being you. He's really smart, I mean, really really smart and you do not have a cat in hells chance of ever catching him up if you lived for 10,000 years. and neither does that dulcet dunce ethang.

He thinks I am fauxlaw.

Nope. I would certainly rule fauxlaw out as being one of your many personas.

So in summing up I believe the possibility of you being two of the above that you put forward as being candidates as your other personas mentioned, is more than great.  You are just to dense to keep up with all of yourselves.

Just like ethang the  Dagomba (or was it Ashanti ? he could never make up his own mind) from  Ghana, Ethiopia, Australian or American,  you would prefer to derail a thread even if its your own thread, once the realisation sinks through the density of the mass sitting on your neck that you have  repeatedly embarrassed yourself.

That is what I think.

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
I know who I am more so than you.  "Mr I am not an atheist - I am an atheist."

I do not share a password with anyone.  I have never had any communication whatsoever with Ethang. I have no idea who he is or where he comes from. He was not on this site when I started.  He is not here now.  From what you and Brother Thomas seem to indicate, he is similar to tradesecret. But I would not know I have never looked him up.  I assume from you that he is a theist.  Please read my following words: I am not a theist.  I am a non-theist.  I have always maintained this - unlike you who does not seem to know what you are.  Please prove that god/s exists. I predict that you will evade this question and run away.  Why? Because you are a fraud.  

Nor am I tradesecret. Unlike Ethang, I have communicated with trade.  He has for the most part been reasonably civil.  He, like PGA is much smarter than me.  So I do take it as compliment that you think I am him or her or whatever it is.    Yet,  both are smarter and so is fauxlaw than either you or brother tomas.  PGA is very articulate - he very much showed you up.  You ran away constantly from him.  He also treated me with civility. As has fauxlaw. Gee almost every one has - except the two biggest frauds on this site - Stephen and Brother.  Is that why you both are called trolls?

Yet trade is a theist. He is like you. You are both theists.  I am not.  

So thanks again for hijacking my thread - and making me play your game.  

Please don't run away from my question Mr I am a theist.  Please prove that god or gods exist. Or prove me right by running away and not answering the question. 

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
Please don't run away from my question Mr I am a theist.  Please prove that god or gods exist. Or prove me right by running away and not answering the question. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6355/post-links/275404
3 days since this was posted.  Another example of Stephen running away.  

Still waiting. 

Begin when you are ready:

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
Please don't run away from my question Mr I am a theist.  Please prove that god or gods exist. Or prove me right by running away and not answering the question. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6355/post-links/275404
4 days since this was posted.  Another example of Stephen running away.  

Still waiting. 

Begin when you are ready:

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967

My, my.  You have changed your tune , haven't you. this must be sheer desperation if all you have is to ask me to prove a god/s exist. 

Have you forgotten  your own stance as to where the burden of proof lays? 

Here you go dimtim, Here you go princess.

Dimtim wrote: "Let me be clear. Theists have the burden of proof. I cannot recall ever saying otherwise.  And I don't recall thinking otherwise either.  #61

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
So let me repeat what I said according to you:

"Let me be clear. Theists have the burden of proof. I cannot recall ever saying otherwise.  And I don't recall thinking otherwise either.  #61

Can you read? Theists have the burden of proof.   You, dear Stephen are the theist.  You have denied you are an atheist.  Or have you forgotten.

So Mr Theist, please prove that god exists. 

Stop running away.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967

Dimtim said:  "Let me be clear. Theists have the burden of proof. I cannot recall ever saying otherwise.  And I don't recall thinking otherwise either.  #61

Can you read? Theists have the burden of proof.   

I can read and I agree with you again.  I believe quite the same as you do.

Just like you I agree the bible is mess of  confusing and contradictions.  #186
Just like you I too believe the New Testament Jesus story to be mythical. #16
Just like you I too  believe history shows how dangerous Christianity has been.  #153
Just like you I don't believe a dead rotting and stink days old corpse came back to life again. #101
Just like you I don't believe in a person/god with supernatural powers #274
Just like you I agree that there is a weirdness to the christian beliefs even today#141
Just like you I agree that the story of Noah's flood simply doesn't stand up to the lightest of scrutiny #14
Just like you I agree that Theists have the burden of proof. .  #61

You are entitled to believe what you will about me princess; BUT; 
You won't find anything pro bible scripture from me , no matter how long you have to trawled my massive back catalogue anti scripture material or for material to plagiarise.. 

Off you trot now princess.

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
Dimtim said:  "Let me be clear. Theists have the burden of proof. I cannot recall ever saying otherwise.  And I don't recall thinking otherwise either.  #61

no you don't.  you are not an athiest. You have said it enough times 

Just like you I too  believe history shows how dangerous Christianity has been.  #153
Just like you I don't believe a dead rotting and stink days old corpse came back to life again. #101
Just like you I agree that there is a weirdness to the christian beliefs even today#141
Just like you I agree that the story of Noah's flood simply doesn't stand up to the lightest of scrutiny #14

You won't find anything pro bible scripture from me , no matter how long you have to trawled my massive back catalogue anti scripture material or for material to plagiarise.. 
True, I can choose to believe the words that you wrote - words you don't regret. Words which incidentally prove you are a liar.  And your words express very clearly that you like the bible, that you don't hate Christianity and that don't believe that based on the NT that any christian could be dangerous.  You are unbelievable. Clearly a theist - again prove that god exists. 

• No. I think you mean, Christians, can become dangerous. And you would be absolutely correct. But not on the instruction of their leader The Christ. He teaches turn the other cheek, love your neighbor, give away your sock, shoes, coat hat and scarf, your house, live stock all the rest your belongings. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1510/post-links/64148

• I have. And I have a much better understanding of these scriptures than you ever will.
  • It may interest you to know that I actually believe large percentage of what that is written in these scriptures, I take them as historical. I believe many of the events happened and I believe all these characters existed. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1555/post-links/68097

• I do admit above that:  I don't hate or fear Christianity in the slightest and I haven't been given the slightest no reason to. And I have said on many occasions that I believe that  these very  much flesh and blood "gods " actually existed. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1609/post-links/68424

• He did say  many things. But what he didn't say was go out into the world and kill anyone who refuses to believe in him or his disciples or refuses become Christian. Unless you are going to show us all where he does actually say such things. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1679/post-links/72195

• But if you are going to rely on, as evidence what people DIDN'T say, then I will remember that for any future conversation. That said, You are correct he didn't tell anyone to not go out into the world and kill anyone who refuses to believe in him. So they must have done it of their own free will. The very point of this thread. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1679/post-links/72222

Stephen
Stephen
  YEP.  All correct.

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen

no you don't.  you are not an athiest. You have said it enough times 

True, I can choose to believe the words that you wrote - words you don't regret. Words which incidentally prove you are a liar.  And your words express very clearly that you like the bible, that you don't hate Christianity and that don't believe that based on the NT that any christian could be dangerous.  You are unbelievable. Clearly a theist - again prove that god exists. 

• No. I think you mean, Christians, can become dangerous. And you would be absolutely correct. But not on the instruction of their leader The Christ. He teaches turn the other cheek, love your neighbor, give away your sock, shoes, coat hat and scarf, your house, live stock all the rest your belongings. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1510/post-links/64148

• I have. And I have a much better understanding of these scriptures than you ever will.
  • It may interest you to know that I actually believe large percentage of what that is written in these scriptures, I take them as historical. I believe many of the events happened and I believe all these characters existed. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1555/post-links/68097

• I do admit above that:  I don't hate or fear Christianity in the slightest and I haven't been given the slightest no reason to. And I have said on many occasions that I believe that  these very  much flesh and blood "gods " actually existed. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1609/post-links/68424

• He did say  many things. But what he didn't say was go out into the world and kill anyone who refuses to believe in him or his disciples or refuses become Christian. Unless you are going to show us all where he does actually say such things. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1679/post-links/72195

• But if you are going to rely on, as evidence what people DIDN'T say, then I will remember that for any future conversation. That said, You are correct he didn't tell anyone to not go out into the world and kill anyone who refuses to believe in him. So they must have done it of their own free will. The very point of this thread. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1679/post-links/72222

Stephen
Stephen

Yep. spot. Your learning. Well done!
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
Stevie theist, how are you doing chump? 

For someone who says that they are agree with me, these words say the opposite.

In fact you say the bible is worth keeping and worth being read. That is the opposite of what I said.

I am pretty sure Jesus is made up. But you believe he existed.  So you don't think he is a myth. 

You say on one hand Christianity is dangerous and yet you have never been given a reason to fear it.  Another outstanding lie. In fact you almost admire them.  It is the book you don't agree with.  So how can you say on one hand - they are dangerous - yet state they have been dragged into the 21st century, that you admire them, and yet think they are dangerous? You are such a mish mash of contradictions.  

You do believe in a god or gods.  To such a point you could not call yourself an atheist.  In fact you call yourself a theist.  Prove god exists. this is the question you keep running away from.  And let's read all of the wonderful positive things you say about the bible and christianity.  

• No. I think you mean, Christians, can become dangerous. And you would be absolutely correct. But not on the instruction of their leader The Christ. He teaches turn the other cheek, love your neighbor, give away your sock, shoes, coat hat and scarf, your house, live stock all the rest your belongings. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1510/post-links/64148

• It may interest you to know that I actually believe large percentage of what that is written in these scriptures, I take them as historical. I believe many of the events happened and I believe all these characters existed. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1555/post-links/68097

• I do admit above that:  I don't hate or fear Christianity in the slightest and I haven't been given the slightest no reason to. And I have said on many occasions that I believe that  these very  much flesh and blood "gods " actually existed. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1609/post-links/68424

• He did say  many things. But what he didn't say was go out into the world and kill anyone who refuses to believe in him or his disciples or refuses become Christian. Unless you are going to show us all where he does actually say such things. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1679/post-links/72195

• But if you are going to rely on, as evidence what people DIDN'T say, then I will remember that for any future conversation. That said, You are correct he didn't tell anyone to not go out into the world and kill anyone who refuses to believe in him. So they must have done it of their own free will. The very point of this thread. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1679/post-links/72222

Stephen
Stephen

Yep. Spot on. Your learning. Well done! Its amazing isn't it how much alike we actually think. keep it up.

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Oh my, another circular reasoning fallacy again as proposed by your wanting post #57, as if I haven't seen them before. :(

Real quick, I understand that since I am a TRUE Christian and follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of the JUDEO-Christian Bible, it is hard for inept pseudo-christians like you to see that what I propose towards Christianity, you have never seen before, therefore I must be a parody of a Christian as an alleged Atheist, NOT! LOL

I have addressed your outright BIBLE STUPIDITY in my post #56, where you had the audacity to state: Dimtim wrote: "do you think god wants us to believe in him?" LOL!!!!! Duh!    Therefore, run along kid, where we easily see that you would be more comfortable at a Children's Christian Religious Forum where your IQ level and Bible ignorance is of theirs. Therefore, here is a link for you to initiate below and become a member, of which, you can thank me later, okay?
Wow! 

I don't know if you can read. Yet it seems painfully obvious that you struggle.  I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN. I am not religious.  I do not pretend to know the bible. I call Stephen to account because of his stupidity.  And Stephen is stupid. He thinks I am Ethang. He thinks I am tradesecret. He thinks I am PGA.20. He thinks I am fauxlaw. Why? 

Because I dared to question him.  I dared to say that I thought he just imports stuff into the bible.  Yet he is wrong. I have denied it on numerous occasions.  Stephen is delusional.  I think - he just sees ghosts everywhere - anyone who questions his naivety. 

As for you addressing anything - you are an even bigger fool than Stephen. He does not know whether he is theist or atheist. You are a theist pretending to be a Christian. And for the most part that is quite funny.  

Yet don't accuse me of something that is not true.    As for god. he does not exist - so cannot expect us to believe in him.  god is a figment of stephen's delusional mind.  he has not once given any proof that any god exists.  not once. He just sits back and demands that everyone else do his work for him. He is the worst kind of fool and lazy and foul as well. 

STILL RUNNING!!!! Perhaps the others are all right about you and your dancing shoes.  Brother - run away as fast as I can - Thomas. 

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@BrotherDThomas
->@BrotherDThomas

Wow! 

STILL RUNNING!!!! Perhaps the others are all right about you and your dancing shoes.  Brother - run away as fast as I can - Thomas. 

Are you a man or a mouse.  Come Mr Theist.  Please answer the questions and stop running like the coward you are.  
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
Can you just please answer the question about god? 

You are a theist.  Yes or no. Is that too hard for you? 

Tell us why you believe in god? Give proof for your belief. 
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
Running away - Running away - Stephen and Brother are running away. 

Please stop running away and answer the questions.  

Stephen and Brother are theists.  Please answer the questions. 

Please prove that god exists.  

stop running away stop running away stop running away, stop running away stop running away stop running away, stop running away stop running away stop running away, stop running away stop running away stop running away, stop running away stop running away stop running away, 
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
@BrotherDThomas
Running away - Running away - Stephen and Brother are running away. 

Please stop running away and answer the questions.  

Stephen and Brother are theists.  Please answer the questions. 

Please prove that god exists.  

stop running away stop running away stop running away, stop running away stop running away stop running away, stop running away stop running away stop running away, stop running away stop running away stop running away, stop running away stop running away stop running away, 

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
@Timid8967
I see that Brother Thomas is running away from you too. 

Don't hold your breath waiting.  He makes everyone else pale into insignficance with his antics. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Timid8967
Bronski Beat.

Smalltown Boy.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a man, to a woman, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a blatant LIAR,"

YOUR MISNOMER AND EVER SO EMBARRASSING QUOTE: "I see that Brother Thomas is running away from you too. "

Tradesecret, your comical and ever so wanting Tu Quoque Fallacy is duly noted at your chagrin once again.  Furthermore, all I need to post in your behalf is the link below showing the membership in how utterly Bible stupid, and in being the RUNAWAY of same, you truly are.  Sorry :(

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Do you think that you might ever get around to answering dimtim's question? 

I predict - "no, i am too busy running away". Please don't highlight to everyone the major flaw in my facade, o crap - I never thought anyone would actually ask me". 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a man, to a woman, and now unknown, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a blatant LIAR,"

Regarding your feeble post again #84, unbeknownst to you, the equal fool of the Bible as you, Timid8967, stated that he did not want to engage me anymore as the following link explicitly shows: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6088-does-the-bible-teach-a-flat-earth?page=2&post_number=35

Timid is like you, he wants his cake and eat it too, understood? Besides, we BOTH know that the serial killer Hebrew God Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, has to exist no matter what, don’t we Bible fool, therefore He exists!  2+2=4.  DO YOU AGREE?!

AGAIN, when posting to me as your ultimate superior, tell me which gender you are using because it biblically does make a difference. Can you perform this simple act, or are you going to RUN AWAY from it again in front of the membership?!

Tradesecret as a male:
https://www.debate.org/Tradesecret/

Tradesecret as a female:
https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy

Tradesecret is now as an unknown:
https://www.debateart.com/profiles/Tradesecret

Furthermore, are you ready yet in talking about your ungodly admittance of being a SEXUAL DEVIANT, since you have RUN AWAY from this fact ad infinitum where the following link shows you to be "GUILTY AS CHARGED!" 
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5019-does-the-bible-require-corporal-punishment-of-children?page=1&post_number=25

TRADESECRET, tell us, why are you so SCARED to discuss your Satanic SEXUAL DEVIANCY in front of the membership and Jesus? Let myself and the membership help you with your despicable act where Jesus says you have sinned and are Hell bound!  Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.” (Jude 1:7)

Jesus H. Christ, TRADESECRET, you make it so easy for me to show the membership in how utterly Bible stupid you truly are.  :(

NEXT?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You will have to work out your problem with dimtim. But he does make a good point for an ATHIEST. 

He has called you out - and it is just delightful watching you try to duck and weave his question.  

You are the only true Christian - according to you.  Dimtim just quotes you - and now it appears he wants an answer.  When are you going to answer him? 

Prove that God exists - or acknowledge you are the laughing bag for the whole of this forum.  

I predict - you prefer to be the punching bag rather than answer the question - because then your facade loses everything you deem cool.

Come on Brother Thomas - you stand alone Christian - PROVE that GOD exists.  Or become the proverbial dog poo that you are. LOL!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Yeah, I'll address the minion of Satan Timid8967, even though he stated to me that he would never address me again as shown in the revealing link below, whereas subsequent to said link, he became a hypocrite like you, and did so nonetheless:

In the same vein subsequent in answering the Satanic Atheist fool Timid8967, then in turn, we can start addressing the FACT of your admittance that you are an ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANT as shown in the link herewith, and the Jesus ramifications thereof!  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5019-does-the-bible-require-corporal-punishment-of-children?page=1&post_number=25

This sickening fact of yours in being a SEXUAL DEVIANT shows that you are not only HELL BOUND upon your dumbfounded of the Bible demise, but you cannot call yourself even a pseudo-christian anymore, let alone a Christian that would be laughable at best!

Jesus and I look forward to this discussion with you.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Timid8967

Timid8967, the Hell bound Atheist fool,

Since your posts go as wanting as TRADESECRETS, and you basically have nothing else to do within this esteemed forum accept to make a fool of yourself, like TRADESECRET does as well, then as shown within this forum, I am the ONLY True Christian, duh. 

Therefore, in proving that my serial killer Jesus, as the Hebrew only Yahweh God incarnate, actually exists is simple.  I need Jesus to exist as God, even when the historical evidence of Jesus the Christ goes severely wanting and logically non existent.  Think, if Jesus didn’t exist in the first place, the whole Bible is all for naught, therefore Jesus has to exist!  Get it?  2+2=4.

I as a True Christian, and even pseudo-christians like the ever so dumbfounded of the Bible TRADESECRET and FAUXLAW, all have to unfortunately masturbate our minds to feel good about Jesus actually existing, otherwise our faith is ZERO! Therefore Jesus has to exist to us where we have to run away from all that mumbo jumbo Satanic science stuff, and arguing actual empirical facts that Hell bound Atheists use in showing that Jesus didn’t exist!  We laugh. LOL

Therefore, you have my Christian answer that the Christian God Jesus exists as I have shown herein. of which I am sure TRADESECRET and FAUXLAW would agree, otherwise if they didn’t, then these two Bible fools would have to entertain the idea of THEM PROVING THAT JESUS EXISTS!  Whoops! 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Okay, I have answered the Hell bound Atheist fool Timid8967's question that he and YOU wanted, in proving that our serial killer God Jesus exists in post #88 above, therefore now we can discuss your ungodly fact of you admitting that you're a SEXUAL DEVIANT and the Biblical ramifications thereof!

TRADESECRET, are you ready?  Or, once again, are you going to RUN AWAY from your despicable ungodly act of explaining why you are a SEXUAL DEVIANT, which in turn, this FACT will still remain upon this forum, trust me.  At least if you discuss it, you may find a way out of your embarrassment, get it?

MEMBERSHIP, LETS SEE WHAT DIRECTION THE BIBLE STUPID TRADESECRET TAKES!  I vote he/she/unknown will RUN as usual!  Unfortunately, either way, TRADESECRET is definitely Fu*k*d!  :(.....
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Timid8967, the Hell bound Atheist fool,
Hell is a place that the unintelligent believe in. A typical fear mongering tactic by those who have nothing better to discuss. 

Since your posts go as wanting as TRADESECRETS, and you basically have nothing else to do within this esteemed forum accept to make a fool of yourself, like TRADESECRET does as well, then as shown within this forum, I am the ONLY True Christian, duh. 
????? 

Therefore, in proving that my serial killer Jesus, as the Hebrew only Yahweh God incarnate, actually exists is simple.  I need Jesus to exist as God, even when the historical evidence of Jesus the Christ goes severely wanting and logically non existent.  Think, if Jesus didn’t exist in the first place, the whole Bible is all for naught, therefore Jesus has to exist!  Get it?  2+2=4.
So you are saying it is simple to prove God exists.  Should we take your word on it? Or will you be providing evidence? 

So you need Jesus to exist? Excuse me while I puke.   So, let's get this right. You need him to exist but you cannot prove he exists.  Wow! In other words, the Jesus you are talking about is an imaginary friend of yours.  The god you say you are the one true believer in is in your head.  Wow! Now there is an admission.  Given that I think the Bible needs to be thrown out or burnt, then your imagination is altogether ok with me. You have proved only that you are a a creative person. With a vivid imagination.  Not that God exists. 

I as a True Christian, and even pseudo-christians like the ever so dumbfounded of the Bible TRADESECRET and FAUXLAW, all have to unfortunately masturbate our minds to feel good about Jesus actually existing, otherwise our faith is ZERO! Therefore Jesus has to exist to us where we have to run away from all that mumbo jumbo Satanic science stuff, and arguing actual empirical facts that Hell bound Atheists use in showing that Jesus didn’t exist!  We laugh. LOL
It probably ought to be said - that as a confessor of believing in imaginary friends, and gods, that you have ZERO credibility to assure us that you are a True Christian.  In fact, I suspect that pseudo-christian applies very aptly to you.  Tradesecret and Faulaw are dumbfounded if they believe in god the way you do.  I don't have a clue about what you are mean: mastubating your minds.  Whatever does that mean or look like? but if believing in god is just about feeling good- then I am glad I am a non-theist. science is not satanic - satanic is just another made up imaginery thing . 

Therefore, you have my Christian answer that the Christian God Jesus exists as I have shown herein. of which I am sure TRADESECRET and FAUXLAW would agree, otherwise if they didn’t, then these two Bible fools would have to entertain the idea of THEM PROVING THAT JESUS EXISTS!  Whoops! 
I know you think this has answered my question. It does not.  It only raises new questions.  You have only addressed your feelings.  You have not proven god exists. Why is it that every theist - never answers this question? It is impossible to prove that Jesus exists.  You have only confirmed in essence that you are a fake.