Whites are the actual Jews

Author: Wylted

Total: 39
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
The Anglo Saxon Celtic people burst into history at the very same time that ancient Israel disappeared. Coincidence, I think not!

The Anglo-Saxons, lowland Scots, Normans, Danes, Norwegians, Swedes…Dutch, Belgians, Lombards and Franks have all sprung from that great fountain of the human race

>Israel falls around 750bc
>Rome founded around 750bc
>Greece enters archaic period around 750bc
>celts show up around 750bc

This is not a drill. The Jews  have been lying to us.
Whites are gods chosen people (according to the bible, I'm not a christcuck...just a bringer of knowledge).

Whites, Image search your family coat of arms. It probably has ensigns of the tribes of Jacob.

This is the big one folks. The fake Jews are trying to wipe out the real jews

badger
Debates: 0
badger
I slept with a nurse before who told me I was circumcised. I asked my mam, she let on nothing. I think she's in on it. 
badger
badger
I definitely am circumcised too. I got fuck all hood going on, only a little bit. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@badger
So you confirm op is true. Shalom my fellow Jew
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Wylted
british israel.

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
We get it.  You hate the Jews.

The Anglo Saxon Celtic people burst into history at the very same time that ancient Israel disappeared. Coincidence, I think not!
That's false.  To suggest that Celts were the original Whites recategorizes Greeks, Romans, Iberians, Russians, North Africans, and half of Scandinavians as non-white- a controversial statement.  We know from ancient burial sites that Europe was dark-skinned until genes for light skin, blond hair, and blue eyes  and tallness are found in Southern Scandinavia beginning about 7700 BC.  When settlers arrived out of the Near East, they carried both  genes for light skin but not the other traits.  The biggest influx of whiteness and red hair and even taller tallness and especially Indo-European language but also better Vitamin D production and Lactose tolerance and Bell Beaker culture came from Yamnayan migrations out of modern day Georgia and Armenia spreading from Ireland to India to Mongolia starting about 3000 BC.   Central European Bell Beaker Tribes homogenized into Urnfield Culture which homogenized into the Hallstatt Culture that developed the earliest common Celtic language and Art which was then spread west by  La Tène Culture until the Romans overran them.

The Anglo-Saxons, lowland Scots, Normans, Danes, Norwegians, Swedes…Dutch, Belgians, Lombards and Franks have all sprung from that great fountain of the human race.

Spaniards are about as Celtic as the French .Only about half of Scandinavian males carry the specifically Celtic haplotypes, less than that in Italy and almost none in southern Italy.  Fewer males are Celtic the further East you go across Europe- 50% in Germany, 20% in Poland and Serbia as well as Turkey and Syria.  Almost none in the Ukraine.

>Israel falls around 750bc

Well, that is the Kingdom of Israel which fell to the Assyrians in 722 BC, 2000 years after Celtic language and art began.  That's the lost ten tribes of Israel which warred against the tribe of Judah for forty years and worshipped rather differently than the Judeans although they shared a common descent from Aaron and Levi and a common Hebrew language.  The Judeans, who held Jerusalem and the first Temple but weren't really even monotheistic yet survived the Assyrians but fell to the Babylonians in 598 BC who destroyed the First Temple.  When the Persians conquered the Babylonians 60 years later, Cyrus the Great freed the survivors who had been transformed by the loss of their Temple and the land promised to them by God into a tight knit tough-minded monotheistic group called the Jews.
So the Jews actually became Jews about the time that Rome became a Republic and the Ionian Greeks were first clashing with the Persian Empire, which I would call more than three millennia after Europe became mostly white.

Europeans did inherit much of their whiteness from the Near East, but 2 or 3 thousand years before Abraham and 3 or 4 thousand years before Judaism.

Whites are gods chosen people (according to the bible, I'm not a christcuck...just a bringer of knowledge).
That is false and quite contrary to the Bible.  Only 51% of Europe is even Christian.  I don't know how God can chose you unless you've chosen God first.  In America, blacks are more likely to be Christians than whites but you would reserve the chosen franchise for one skin color. 

Whites, Image search your family coat of arms. It probably has ensigns of the tribes of Jacob.
Also super dumb but also the Tribe of Jacob is separate from the Tribe of Judah.  Jacobeans were not Jews.

This is the big one folks. The fake Jews are trying to wipe out the real jews
If we go strictly by genetics, Palestinians are the most direct descendants of Aaron and Levi.  Lebanese, Syrians, and native Saudi Arabians have more of the defining Jewish haplotypes than modern Ashkenazis or Shepardis and about the same as modern Mizrahis.

oromagi
oromagi
CORRECTION:  Tribe of Jacob is incorrect.  All 12 tribes were derived from sons and grandsons of Jacob.  Judeans were one tribe of Jacob.  Only the Tribes of Judah and Benjamin survived.  Josephus reports that the other ten went in exile to the east. Jacobeans were not Jews but it would be far more clear to say that Judeans were but one tribe of Jacob.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
british israel.

What is?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
A name is something allocated to something for a reason.

In this instance, location, familiarity and shared information.

Anglo Saxon Celts burst and Israel disappeared....Nope...Things just changed and developed.

And don't forget the bigger World picture.....There was a whole lot going on elsewhere.

We tend to concentrate on the stuff relative to ourselves.

And ritual genital mutilation is just one of the many bizarre things that people get up to.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi

I just learned I am jewish. So my mind has changed
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
@oromagi

I just learned I am jewish. So my mind has changed
In the modern age of genetics this is more often the case than not.  Let's remember that when Adolph Hitler's genealogy was  examined his ancestry was more Libyan than anything else and he was more Jewish than he was Northern European.   Most Palestinians are no more than fourth or fifth cousins from their nearest Jewish relative, practically family.  Genetic testing is a popular subject on the Stormfront website but a survey of all posted results found that only about a third of White Supremacists were happy with their degree of whiteness.  Just over two-thirds got results that showed less whiteness and more black or Jewish ancestry than was supportable by their ideology.  So much for purity.
rosends
rosends
The state of being Jewish is a bit more complex than any/all of this.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@rosends
@zedvictor4
@oromagi
@Timid8967
If you're interested in the subject, I'd recommend Arthur Koestler's Thirteen Tribe: the Khazar Empire and its Heritage.
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
Really? In this topic - you read it - and the only person you focus on is me? Seriously!!!!! 

rosends
rosends
-->
@Athias
Koestler's Khazar theory? No thanks. I'll stick with something a bit more grounded on earth.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Athias
I read Darkness at Noon for existential literature and have been citing that Pendulum of Time analogy ever since.  I think of Koestler's "library angel" theory of coincidence in research every time I watch WIngs of Desire.  I was aware of Koestler's The Thirteenth Tribe and I think there was some early validation regarding Khazar influences in the Ashkenazi population but more recent studies have gotten a lot more doubtful.

[Nebel, et al 2005] hypothesized that [ R1a1a (R-M17)] could reflect low-level gene flow from surrounding Eastern European populations, or, alternatively, that both the Ashkenazi Jews with R1a1a (R-M17), and to a much greater extent Eastern European populations in general, might partly be descendants of Khazars. They concluded "However, if the R1a1a (R-M17) chromosomes in Ashkenazi Jews do indeed represent the vestiges of the mysterious Khazars then, according to our data, this contribution was limited to either a single founder or a few closely related men, and does not exceed ~12% of the present-day Ashkenazim."  This hypothesis is also supported by David B. Goldstein in his book Jacob's legacy: A genetic view of Jewish history.  However, Faerman (2008) states that "External low-level gene flow of possible Eastern European origin has been shown in Ashkenazim but no evidence of a hypothetical Khazars' contribution to the Ashkenazi gene pool has ever been found."  A 2017 study, concentrating on the Ashkenazi Levites where the proportion reaches 50%, while signaling that there's a "rich variation of haplogroup R1a outside of Europe which is phylogenetically separate from the typically European R1a branches", precises that the particular R1a-Y2619 sub-clade testifies for a local origin, and that the "Middle Eastern origin of the Ashkenazi Levite lineage based on what was previously a relatively limited number of reported samples, can now be considered firmly validated."
That library scene:
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
british israel.

What is?

Really? In this topic - you read it - and the only person you focus on is me? Seriously!!!!! 

Seriously, yes.I honestly do not understand what you mean by "British Israel"?  Are you a British Israeli?  Are you a Jew/Israeli born in Britain?  What do you mean by "British Israel"? Or do you refer to something completely different?
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
I am not british nor am i jewish. 

there is a strange movement in some christian circles that claim that the british are actually the lost tribes of israel.  this is what this topic reminded me. 

Stephen
Stephen
I see. Thank you.

It reminds me of the Englishman William Blake's poem -  Jerusalem-  that starts with the line   "And did those feet in ancient time" and finishes with " until we have built Jerusalem, on England's green and pleasant land".  Quite interesting when you read the poem in full.  I believe a hymn was adapted from it.

Who knows? Maybe worth studying. There may be a little truth to it , or non at all. Just like the scriptures.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Timid8967
The British are the dispersed tribes from all over the place...As are Americans......And also as Jews have become.

A Jew is defined by ideological and historical beliefs.

Dick mutilation is the badge of honour.

And dress sense is variable.....Traditionalists like black outfits with a natty hat and a large beard.

Large beards and tattoos are currently in vogue in Britain at the moment....Though British tradition is a fluid thing.

Trad Muslims also go for large beards and dick mutilation, which is not surprising considering their shared Middle Eastern heritage.

Though they diverged somewhat on the outfit and head fashion, preferring the desert look.

People are curios things

They did and do all sorts of stuff.
rosends
rosends
-->
@Stephen
For a little clarification

I prefer Blake's Songs of Innocence and Experience - prophetic works and long winded stories of Albion never connected with me.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
DNA pretty much says that's not the case. I do not have a single drop of Jewish DNA in me. Adam and Eve, are not my ancestors.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@rosends

For a little clarification

That's what sprang to mind when Dimtim spoke of  "British Israel". Thank you Rosi.

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England’s mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England’s pleasant pastures seen?
And did the Countenance Divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among these dark Satanic mills?
Bring me my bow of burning gold:
Bring me my arrows of desire:
Bring me my spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire.
I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England’s green and pleasant land.

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
DNA pretty much says that's not the case. I do not have a single drop of Jewish DNA in me. Adam and Eve, are not my ancestors.
And how do you know that? 

Jewish records are notoriously unreliable these days.  Since the temple was destroyed with its ancestral records , the Jews do not have proof of who is Jewish or not.  Perhaps Rosends can enlighten us more about this interesting fact and also provide her position in relation to how reliable the records are. 

As for your last sentence, that is really funny.  Apart from the unlikely idea that Adam and Eve really existed, the bible does not suggest that Adam and Eve were Jewish.  In fact the Jews did not really become a part of humanity until Jacob changed his name. Although there is a suggestion that Eber is the father of the Hebrews.  Jews seems have come from Judah. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
  Since the temple was destroyed with its ancestral records , the Jews do not have proof of who is Jewish or not.

Then you have never read a single word of the Jewish historian Josephus, who was there at the time...….. and you wasn't.

the Jews do not have proof of who is Jewish or not.

And you have some solid proof to support that claim, we take it?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
I don't know what the hell is going on here, but I can't say that Hitler is a Jew. 
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Intelligence_06
Hitler's grandmother apparently was partially of Jewish descent.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
Hitler's grandmother apparently was partially of Jewish descent.  

But do you believe that?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
  Polytheist-Witch wrote: DNA pretty much says that's not the case. I do not have a single drop of Jewish DNA in me. Adam and Eve, are not my ancestors.

Dimtim wrote: Since the temple was destroyed with its ancestral records , the Jews do not have proof of who is Jewish or not.
Then you have never read a single word of the Jewish historian Josephus, who was there at the time...….. and you wasn't.

"Titus Caesar persuaded me frequently to take whatsoever I would of the ruins of my country; and did that he gave me leave so to do. But when my country was destroyed, I thought nothing else to be of any value, which I could take and keep as a comfort under my calamities; so I made this request to Titus, that my family might have their liberty: I had also the holy books  by Titus's concession".

rosends
rosends
-->
@Timid8967
We actually have really good and reliable records -- marriage documents in each generation require checking the generation before and many texts have family trees recorded. Since Jewish identity hinges on the Jewish status of the mother, if each generation keeps track of itself and the generation before it, Jewish identity is maintained. This who convert also keep records (names of officiating rabbis etc). My family traces back (through my dad's mom, for example) to a rabbi in the turn of the century New York (he came from Hungary) and he has record of his family tracing back to R. Horowitz (the Sh"LaH) who traces himself to Rashi (12th century).