Author: drlebronski

Total: 98
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TheUnderdog
Democratic Republics are best.

And democracy is a homo-sapiens endeavour.

As is shooting people.

As is having sex with hot girls and vice versa.....Let's not be discriminatory.

So let's also include everyone else who thinks that they don't fit the old gender stereotypes.

You know, the ones whose sexual  identity is actually defined by  the gametes  they produce.

But hey I digress.

Said the Wolf to the sheep.

Knowing full well that the sheep possessed neither the knowledge nor the dexterity.

To either make or discharge a gun.

Clever Wolf.
Ehyeh
Debates: 31
Ehyeh
-->
@TheUnderdog
I understand the need for taxes.  I just don’t want an INCOME tax, a PROPERTY tax, and I don’t want taxes going to programs that subsidize the unproductive adults.
This has been empirically proven to be false. I live in the UK, and we have essentially the same unemployment rate as America. Denmark, Germany, etc. all have very similar unemployment rates compared to America, and these are nations which "subsidize" unproductive adults. Even if it were true, I think it would be worth the sacrifice just for the children of single parents who made bad decisions. What if you were a child of these single parents and couldn't go to the dentist? It's just not fair and it's not their fault. You want an actual hell scare of massive economic disparity and massive differences in average sociological outcomes based on upbringing. Key word: AVERAGE
-
America is meant to be a place of freedom and equality, yet this is evidently not true through sociological statistical analysis. It's evident the average outcome of how people's lives will be is very predictable based on their fuckin zip code. This is not the place of the free. There is no equal opportunity in America. This is empirically and undeniably the case.
-
Once more, it has been proven to be false over and over again that a welfare system makes a significant difference to a nations productivity. 

This is why people shouldn’t have sex until they can afford a kid.  I don’t even think people should date unless the goal is marraige with such a person.  I know I don’t date and if a hot girl asked me out, I’d turn her down.  I don’t think it should be banned because that’s too authoritarian.  But I don’t think it’s smart to date and have sex until one is married and fiscally able to have a kid.
I agree that we should not have children while we are still young. Yet what conservatives fail to realise is that a thing called "sociology" exists. Through statistical analysis, we can be certain of differences in average outcomes based on upbringing and economic policy. You may escape the cycle. Yet others may not be as smart or wise as you, and these people would be in your situation if born in a better place.
-
They just need a bit more of a push. Once more, we can do both systemic changes and personal responsibility at the same time. You essentially throw single mothers under the bus over one bad decision. You make them faceless. You throw their children under the bus too, for something that is not their fault, simply because you want an extra pair of shoes. The greatness of a society is shown by how it treats its weakest members. A good society helps out their brothers and sisters and doesn't leave them to drown through a lack of empathy and entitlement. We should treat others as we would want to be treated if we were them.

Even if you don't want to help single mothers because the mistake was theirs. Through doing that, you also punish a child whose fault it isn't theirs. When you're willing to pay thousands to kill people on death row or spend billions on space shit. I don't see why this is "too much for me" to make sure a kid gets a free school meal.

It doesn’t get forced on others.  If you want to be lazy, that’s your right.  Just don’t force a company or anybody else to pay for your laziness.
It does, though. If you get your way with the economic policies you want to implement, people who want a humble, simple life are forced into the capitalistic rat race simply to survive. As you said, only 1% of Americans work a minimum wage job. This is 7% where I live, and this is because our minimum wage is generally more livable. This allows less competitive, peaceful people to have a humble life. What's wrong with that? 

The living wage necessary in America is usually around $14 an hour. This is double your minimum wage. In the UK, where I live, the necessary wage to have a living wage is £9.75 for those who live in London, the most expensive part of the UK. Our minimum wage for those over 21 only falls short of this by 30 pence. You can live on a minimum wage here, but not in America.
Are you aware this sentence is a contradiction?  You can’t be great if your a shithole.
It is not a contradiction if we think of it in terms of relativity. I recognise America is great compared to other nations, just like I realise my shit is a shit, but some of my shits are nicer than others.
Why should America make the switch to public transport?
You're forced in America to have a car. If you don't have a car, you're fucked. Cars are very expensive too. I can just get the tram for free where I live.

I don’t do that.  My Chipotle job sucks, but I do it for the money.  I’m willing to work harder than most Europeans and this makes Americans grittier.
We just realized we could achieve the same results as you with less effort. It's about smart work, not hard work.

You are lazy if you don’t want to work.
Everyone wants to work if it's a job they enjoy. When it's a job they don't enjoy, it's nothing to do with laziness but passion. I personally am not attached to money; I find it vain. If I don't enjoy money, there's no reason for me to break my back. It has nothing to do with willpower and everything to do with values.

Democracy is forcing me to adopt a homeless person?  That is unconstitutional.  Goes against the fourth amendment I think.
People could change the constitution if there was a big enough push for it.

A pure democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting on who’s for lunch.  A Republic is a well armed sheep contesting the vote.  Republics are better than democracies.
America is literally a plutocracy. Your politicians get their pockets filled by rich men to do their bidding. I cannot believe lobbying is even legal. I don't know why you think democracies are so bad. If we account for minimum wage workers, your wages should be around the same as most of northern and western Europe. Even then, places like Denmark still earn more than America with all the privileges I spouted.

People who move to America from Europe (i suspect i cant prove it) move to America for its people and cultural dominance not its economic superiority over Europe ( statistically it barely exists if at all). Just like you would probably agree, Japan isn't better than America, but many young Americans have been so in contact with Japanese culture through anime that they view it as a better place to live, not for the economy but for the people and culture.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@drlebronski
Gun control is like abortion issue.

...1} extremist state's, no abortion after conception because it is a human life ---even tho it has not taken its first breath, like born out of the pregnant woman do--, and they would have absolutely no gun control at all ie. it is the 1860's again, except the weaponry is so much more extreme each and every year ---humanity can kiss their ass good bye---  and the more wealthy you are the more extreme the weapons you can use  to defend your family or,  if trying to comit mass-murder of children or other before the police with can get to you.

..2} logic common sense state's,  keep you friggin nose out of pregnant womans bodily business, unless she gives consent,

...3} moderates { compromise  }  fall somewhere in between above 1 and 2.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Ehyeh
I live in the UK, and we have essentially the same unemployment rate as America. Denmark, Germany, etc. all have very similar unemployment rates compared to America, and these are nations which "subsidize" unproductive adults.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/08/employment-rates-greece-oecd-2008-financial-crisis/ states the Us unemployment rate is less than the OCED average significantly.
What if you were a child of these single parents and couldn't go to the dentist?
I wouldn’t like the system, but I would hopefully know better than to force complete strangers to pay for my bills.  Just like if I was a homeless foster kid, I’d like it if I was adopted.  But I can’t FORCE anyone to adopt me.  Consent means a lot.  It is what separates theft from charity.  It’s what separates sex from rape.  It what separates adoption from taxes.

America is meant to be a place of freedom and equality
Freedom?  Yes.  Equality?  No.  In order to have equal outcome, you need to tax all above average earners at 100% and have their salaries subsidize below average earners.  This leads to people not wanting to work.
You essentially throw single mothers under the bus over one bad decision.
I throw the selfish men who get them pregnant under the bus.  If you can’t afford a kid, don’t have sex.  If you have sex, your kid is nobody’s problem but your own.

A good society helps out their brothers and sisters and doesn't leave them to drown through a lack of empathy and entitlement. We should treat others as we would want to be treated if we were them.
A good person helps the poor.  A good society doesn’t make helping the poor mandatory.
Even if you don't want to help single mothers because the mistake was theirs. Through doing that, you also punish a child whose fault it isn't theirs.
I’m not punishing a child as much as I just don’t want to help out a child.  If you think this is a problem, your free to adopt.  That’s your right.  Just don’t force the taxpayer to pay for it.
When you're willing to pay thousands to kill people on death row or spend billions on space shit.
I don’t support the death penalty or space travel.  The penalty for murder and rape should be designed to benefit the victim.  My ideal penalty is the following:

1) Lifetime in jail.
2) Hard labor for their sentence, with the revenue partly going to benefit the victims.  They can make license plates, fix roads, whatever generates money for the state.
3) Castration as a deterrent.

Rapists and murderers don’t deserve mercy.

As you said, only 1% of Americans work a minimum wage job. This is 7% where I live, and this is because our minimum wage is generally more livable. This allows less competitive, peaceful people to have a humble life. What's wrong with that?

Americans are more competitive than British people.  This causes us to fight for higher salaries.  Also, virtually all our minimum wage workers live with their parents, so they could get paid $1 a day, they still would live since their parents are taking care of them (I’m not advocating this position btw).
You're forced in America to have a car. If you don't have a car, you're fucked. Cars are very expensive too. I can just get the tram for free where I live.
It’s probably because you live in an urban area.  I live in a suburban area; we don’t have a free train that picks us up by our house.  Cars give you freedom; a train doesn’t.
We just realized we could achieve the same results as you with less effort. It's about smart work, not hard work.
I’ll eventually do smart work that pays more for being easier, but I’m only 20 now, so I can’t.
I personally am not attached to money; I find it vain.
If that’s what you believe, donate what you don’t need; that’s your right.
People could change the constitution if there was a big enough push for it.
Are you saying repeal the fourth amendment?  If so, open up your home to the homeless.
Your politicians get their pockets filled by rich men to do their bidding.
To be honest, curroption has to be dealt with.
I don't know why you think democracies are so bad.
Because a pure democracy enabled slavery in Antabellum South.  The white majority voted to keep voting rights and freedom away from the black minority.  A pure democracy is mob rule.

People who move to America from Europe (i suspect i cant prove it) move to America for its people and cultural dominance
Why would someone be attracted to American people like that?  Our accents make us sound like retards.  But we got a good economy that the retarded Americans made.  People move to America because of small government and big guns.  At least it’s why people are fleeing CA to head to TX and FL.  Don’t California my Texas.
Ehyeh
Debates: 31
Ehyeh
-->
@TheUnderdog
OCED? Are you even trying to be in good faith? Americas unemployment level is compared to other comparative nations like Germany, France, and the UK. Not Greece. Greece alone automatically gives the edge substantially to America. I'm not even going to respond to the rest as I'm just bored with the conversation. It's been going on too long. But it was fun.

Freedom?
You cannot have freedom without equal opportunity. There was no choice whether i had the opportunity to go to college or not. I had to work as soon as i left school due to the economic conditions i was born in. I myself grew up in a 1 parent household.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
OCED? Are you even trying to be in good faith? 
Well OCED are basically the western countries.  There were countries besides Greece with a.l significantly higher unemployment rate than the US.

You being raised in a single motherhood home is your parent’s fault.  Your deadbeat dad alone should be punished for it with hard labor and the revenue generated goes to fund child support(which should cost more for selfish deadbeats).
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
Obviously bad. PEOPLE should have rights to defend themselves. When you call the police, they defend you with a gun. Why can't i do that myself? 
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Vici
Obviously bad. PEOPLE should have rights to defend themselves. When you call the police, they defend you with a gun. Why can't i do that myself?
The more guns the merrier.   Its off to work we go, hi o hi o......sing the human 1860's dwarfs with shrunken minds

No limits to amount of humans on Earth, so lets all reproduce like rabbits, and take away a pregnant woman's choice.

No limits to the amount of weaponry we can use to defend our selves or community groups to defend them selves from other community groups.

Out of civilization springs chaos and disorder aka the entropic principle that leads to heat death of Universe.

Shoot first ask questions later.

100 seconds  til midnight Union of Concerned Scientist....LINK

000} Global ' Peackeeper{?} '  hydrogen bombs ---Pakistan an India alone, could end humanity on Earth from the amount of sunlight that would lost over several  years ergo kiss most crops on Earth good bye---- >

1} >  State ' peacekeeper ' ----- richer { gold rules } states allow for next in line size of ' peackeepers ' small scale nukes, and small scale thorium nukes for households globally ---

2} > > Local small ciities { >15,000 }  ' peacekeepers ' ---richer { gold rules } allow for tanks, bazookas, rapid fire gatlin guns { see black hawk helicopter }----

3} > > Local neighborhood { < 1000 } ' peackeepers '  ----open carry as much firepower as a person can carry on their person or in their vehicle, small rockets, any caliber of rapid fire hand held rifle or pistols----

4} > > > Think of all the money saved with no crimminals alive to put in prisons, ergo no prisonsno police necessary cause all criminals and violence crazies are dead, ---along with others--- and the money saved on no court systems cause all dispute settle with gun fire, and the lists of economic savings goes on and on.

5} > > > Any or all of these would also resolve 8 billion and rising overpopulation for systems in place of people on Earth, ergo ecological systems that sustain us would less strained

Obviously regulating firepower is only found in the immoral dummies guide to stupidity on Earth.  You know who you are so you might as well consider your self to be safe nowhere on an Earth, that, is  full of rational, logical common sense people super well armed and ready to use them arms to keep you in your place.

...............................space(> @ <) i  (> @ <)space...............Universe/God peacekeeper is __fill in blank____? Gravity and Dark Energy.