Jews afraid of being infected by vaccinated people

Author: Wylted

Total: 12
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
the jews have banned travel of vaccinated people, I can only assume it is because they have inside knowledge of shedding and that the unvaccinated can kill the vaccinated by being around them.

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
"assume"

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
I also assume you took a shit in the past week also. 

Assumptions are not inherently bad when based on evidence. There has been no contrary reason given than the one I mentioned, leaving it the o ly possibility until another alternative is brought up
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
the jews have banned travel of vaccinated people,
False.  The Israeli government has prohibited all foreign visitors since Mar 12, 2020- before a vaccine was invented.  Israeli citizens may return home but must quarantine for 14 days or face criminal charges.

Israel had planned to open up travel on Aug 1st to vaccinated foreigners but due to Delta variants capacity to infect vaccinated people and transmit that more virulent variant, the ban on all foreigners will be extended indefinitely.

I can only assume it is because they have inside knowledge of shedding and that the unvaccinated can kill the vaccinated by being around them.
But that is only because your capacity for reasoned thought is limited by the foreign propaganda doublethink you feel compelled to promote.  Undoctrinated free-thinkers are not required to make such assumptions.  Most vaccinated people experience mild or no symptoms when infected with the Delta variant but can transmit that faster acting, deadlier variant to the unvaccinated just as easily.  The threat of death is almost entirely on the unvaccinated.  

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
awesome so no threat of death to vaccinated and no need to worry about travels. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
@oromagi
awesome so no threat of death to vaccinated and no need to worry about travels. 
I know this concept in inaccessible to you but most people (and by extension, most public policy) won't voluntarily increase the risk of harm to millions (particular millions of children) even when those millions are strangers, even when those millions are political adversaries.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
Haven't changed I see - how you got unbanned is beyond me
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Theweakeredge
I never actually said racist stuff before, but they banned me partially for saying racist things. Go to all my posts prior to being banned. 
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
I spent several hours pouring over your posts Wylted, someone was engaged in a pretty intense debate with me about you coming back or not- I am more than aware of your posts bud. The racist ones are the least of your concerns.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Theweakeredge
stop talking to RM, you can't win an argument with him
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@Wylted
Actually it was Lunatic (i just remembered, lol), second of all - I've won several arguments against RMM. He always loses steam
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Theweakeredge
given your inability to logic, he probably just has less patience than lunatic.