---Star Trek Deep Space Nine (DS9) Mafia: DP1---

Author: bsh1

Total: 770
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Vader
Stay with me supa. I need you super active this next hour. How does your role work.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
So you redirect people who target you or you just randomly redirect people?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
If you aren't voting for supa, can you atleast vote for budda

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
If you're town, it is dumb to vote for yourself and the only other viable lynch here is budda, who you scum read so please vote budda
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Aporia
This is not an active enough game to lynch sup without GP's help. I think the only viable lynch is budda at the moment. Can we look that direction please?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ArgentTongue
What's your read on budda? Supa?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Reads on budda and supa, please
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@McSloth
Put your vote on budda or supa please
Aporia
Debates: 2
Aporia
-->
@Wylted
Why would I support a lynch of someone I TR? Id rather VTNL. parrot knows when the Dp ends he needs to get his ass on and vote.

Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Wylted
Lol grey already has his vote on supa.
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Wylted
atm Supa's reaction, over reaction seems to be a tell more than genuine, but that's more a lean than position for me as I'm not firm on that opinion,  Budda is slick but that doesn't mean he's not being truthful.  Of the 2 Supa has taken a very firm position where as Budda is mainly probing and on a reaction finding mission, which seems to be successful for him so far, to what end, well that's what we need to determine I guess.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I think Supa is the only way to go, his role sucks even on the off chance he is town. I just sensed a frustration with him that most people don't get unless they are being scum read as town, and we can get the lynch if you help. My vote won't come unless it is the hammer. Please place your vote on supa
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
UNVOTE

not voting up a town willing to vote himself up to trade for a buddha lynch.

screw it:

VTL BUDDHA
Wylted
Wylted
Supa never has gotten frustrated before at being scum read and lynched when he was scum, not that I can remember anyway
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Wylted
I get frustration. But the OMGUS was ridiculous and he didnt even attempt to back up his reasoning. It was literally "you guys are scum reading therefore yer mafia!"
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Wylted
I get frustration. But the OMGUS was ridiculous and he didnt even attempt to back up his reasoning. It was literally "you guys are scum reading therefore yer mafia!"
Wylted
Wylted
VTL Budda
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Greyparrot
Tf man
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Hang on a min guys I wanna get some confirmation from the mod.
Wylted
Wylted
Not opposed to changing my vote to supa if he gets L1, but Budda is my preferred lynch
Aporia
Aporia
This is fuckin ridiculous. Notice how I wanted to take care of this like five hours ago. Guess its a no lynch kinda night
Wylted
Wylted
I'll hammer supa if he gets to L1, I'll be on until the last minute, but hopefully we get some people behind a budda lynch
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Aporia
I dont get yer TR on Argent. Hes null at this point to me. For a beginner supposedly playing alone Im not all that convinced

You haven't noticed the noob tells he's had? I dont have a hard time thinking he's new, or uncoached. Its not common a new player comes along that picks up somewhat quickly on things, but it's not like it doesnt happen.

Like really basic stuff? Im remembering right that it was argent who was thinking your vote being placed on me by virtue of being a vote meant you sus'd me?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
If you don't vote for budda, I'm just going to put my vote on you, 5 minutes before the DP ends, because you're saying you scum read him, but aren't taking action to get him lynched
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I think we have about an hour to secure a lynch. Your vote needs to be on somebody, if you want to help us achieve that goal. I don't care who
ArgentTongue
Debates: 0
ArgentTongue
-->
@Wylted
I have a light leaning town read on Budda. Aside from his contention with Aporia regarding tactics and strategy application in the match, I have found his logic to be sound. Perhaps it can be perceived as a bit aggressive, but I think that he has issued criticism more or less equally around the table.

I have a solid opinion that Supa is scum. He is a proven and self proclaimed player of experience and some skill, and it is entirely unusual for him to make mistakes to the degree that he has. The case can be made that these were and are genuine mistakes, however I can prove within reason that they were not. Furthermore, the only response Supa has had to his accusers has been to be irate, obscene, and otherwise desperate in his pleas. It would be far more beneficial to make his case with more than pure Ad Hominem. I believe it was suggested earlier in the thread that his actions have been a form of reverse psychology, a sentiment with which I agree.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ArgentTongue
Can you put your vote on a viable lynch target please. I hate no lynches
Wylted
Wylted
I see it already is, sorry. Is supa still at just L2 now with this many people online?
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Buddamoose
I see hik backtracking his mistakes a little too well sometimes. Its not a svum read necessarily to me but feels coached in a way. Ill have more thoughts Dp2. Lets hurry up and lynch this dude.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
GP, do you townread Supa, if not his role is definitely not beneficial to town in any way and is harmful, even if the lynch is a mistake, it isn't a complete loss. Unless you town read him, you should switch your vote to supa