---Star Trek Deep Space Nine (DS9) Mafia: DP1---

Author: bsh1

Total: 770
ArgentTongue
Debates: 0
ArgentTongue
-->
@Wylted
Agent is not a beginner, just full of shit.

I am being completely honest actually. This is my first match of mafia, in any form. I have never played this sort of game.

And I would like to point out that I am She, not he.
Aporia
Debates: 2
Aporia
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Vote for supa
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
because of the time crunch and information available

VTL Supa
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Aporia
Ok stop and wait guys...just got confirmation from the BSH that if I visit supa...and if supa is telling me the truth about his role...I will know that I have been redirected...or for better wording..I will know who I ultimately visit. Don't lynch Supa if I have a chance to test his role claim for veracity.
Aporia
Aporia
We just need DPR to vote Supa and for Parrot to get over hinself.
ArgentTongue
ArgentTongue
-->
@Wylted
I have placed a lynch vote. And it was quite clearly on SupaDudz.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Vaarka
Vaarka, is your vote on supa yet, we have like an hour to secure a lynch? Budda is on too many people's town pile so there is no lynching him this DP.

unvote VTL Supa

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Wylted, I can verify his role claim tonight.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
I think everyone believes his role claim, it isn't indicative of affiliation
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Greyparrot
His role doesnt confirm affiliation imo
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
Vote Count

Lunatic (1/7) - Vaar
Vaar (1/7) - Warren
Supa (4/7) - Aporia, Budda, Argent, Wylted
Budda (1/7) - Grey

Time Check

About 1.5 hours remain in the DP. This will be the DP's final time check.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Look if you are dying to get a lynch in... then lynch the most inactive person (vaarka)..just give me a chance to test Supa's role
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Aporia
Yea yeah I know..but it seems a really silly role for scum to have, and even worse to actually reveal it if he were scum considering its largely an anti-town role if hidden.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ArgentTongue
Am I in a PM with you on facebook or am I just confusing you for another user. I'll keep your identity secret, but I thought you revealed to me you were this user on Dart, if so I thought you had prior experience how long you was around DDO
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Aporia
Dude I'm just saying, you notice how GP bit into my bait for voting Supa? My post was obliviating about mostly the irrelevant, except to paint it as if a scum lynch = almost all town on that lynch. He immediately votes Supa. 

I asked him about what changed between him saying he wasn't gonna vote for a lynch i was pushing. 

Then he unvotes and reiterates that he's not gonna vote Supa because I am. It all looks so transparent, and its almost like he didn't have an answer to the question, so he just walked it back once given an opening by Wylted. 

God it just looks so much like him and Wylted have been telegraphing that they're scumbuddies 😂. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
Look if you are dying to get a lynch in... then lynch the most inactive person (vaarka)..just give me a chance to test Supa's role
No, because nobody is even skeptical of his role claim. It's atleast a sum position 50% of the time, and he has given us no reason to town read him. I think you need to be a team player here.

ArgentTongue
ArgentTongue
-->
@Wylted
You have me confused with someone else. This is my first and only account.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Aporia
Honestly, I can't imagine his scum buddies would tell him to use that role as a cover...and would definitely not use that role if it were his actual role.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
Yea yeah I know..but it seems a really silly role for scum to have, and even worse to actually reveal it if he were scum considering its largely an anti-town role if hidden.

It is good for scum. It helps you avoid investigation or being watched. He may just think honesty is the best policy when claiming as scum, because he doesn't risk getting CCed. I'm honest as scum, a lot myself.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
I'm not going to vote up a suicidal townie who was willing to hammer himself to frame up buddha as scum.

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Aporia
First he says he has a useless role and it does nothing. Now he's claiming he can test Supas role. And im still over here wondering wtf role confirmation has to do with affiliation confirmation?

ArgentTongue
ArgentTongue
-->
@Buddamoose
I was just thinking the same thing. I vividly recall Grey declaring that he was of town affiliation with a useless night power. Now he suddenly has the ability to verify roles.

I win with the town. I have a useless night action power.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ArgentTongue
read post # 694...I received new info from BSH about role mechanics.
Wylted
Wylted
grey parrot just changed his mind about whether the role was useless or not. It's not a contradiction. Get a fucking clue guys. GP is town
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
'm not going to vote up a suicidal townie who was willing to hammer himself to frame up buddha as scum.

How many games you've played in, you know frustration doesn't = town. And you know "fine kill me, I'll vote myself" is the oldest trick in the effing book.  He could legitimately be pissed too, and likely would be pissed if scum anyways, cause theres nothing he can do to convince me. 

But that's half the issue, he's acting as if I'm the only player he has to convince, arguing only against me, when he thinks im scum. Why would he be trying to dissuade me at that point?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Buddamoose
But that's half the issue, he's acting as if I'm the only player he has to convince, arguing only against me, when he thinks im scum. Why would he be trying to dissuade me at that point?

Good point. WHy would he try to convince scum not to lynch him, lol.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
I've been in plenty of games with a suicidal townie hammering himself... and RARELY have I seen a scum hammer himself in frustration...especially on day one.

Supa is town.
Wylted
Wylted
Grey Parrot, I'm not going to be around next DP to save you after half the town is scum reading you, and you refuse to be a team player on this lynch.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
read post # 694...I received new info from BSH about role mechanics.

So you what? Block passive roles? How would you even be able to verify his role? And how would that role being verified make him town? 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
Supa did not hammer himself. It is a common tactic at L2 to claim you are hammering yourself,, to get naive townies to think you made a mistake and actually thought you were at L1. This is the oldest trick in the book. Don't be the naive townie who fell for it.