---Star Trek Deep Space Nine (DS9) Mafia: DP1---

Author: bsh1

Total: 770
Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
Oh I remember, I was gonna tell you guys that my attention span doesn't cover your long-ass posts (which aren't even that long ngl)
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@Buddamoose
@Aporia
By the way, I can't tell if you guys fully understood one another, so sorry if this seems repetitive or as if I'm talking down to you guys, but I think the difference in opinion boiled down to aporia thinking noobs often act scummy regardless of their alignment and that pushing them gives scum the opportunity for an easy mislynch, therefore we should focus on established players.

I think I agree with both of you; scummy noob behavior should be taken with a grain of salt, but townie noob behavior caused by pressure is useful, if that makes sense.
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@warren42
If there's a third scum, warren is it calling it now
warren42
warren42
-->
@Aporia
Re: Grey

Okay, I'll keep that in mind.
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@warren42
Can you re-explain why you still believe I'm town for fabricating that post? What about it could/would I not do as scum?

You could have, but it's that it would have been, and was, so easily exposed as fabricated. To actually contrive that post as scum, to view you as scum, would require me to think you would set yourself up for failure like that, in the very first post, regarding something that would be almost guaranteed to be exposed as faked.

Basically, i would almost have to assume you are mentally challenged to try that as scum. None of your posts are giving off that kind of impression, so the post reasonably fmpov only makes sense coming from a towny. 

warren42
warren42
-->
@Vaarka
If there's a third scum, warren is it calling it now
Dude quit bussing me!

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
Hmm starting to susp buddha now.
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@warren42
love you too buddy <3

nah but for real, I haven't seen many of your posts but what I have seen has basically been "haha let's catch the mafia!", or "guys im sorry if..." and then nothing very substantive 

substantive does not feel like the right word. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
Can you just skip right to DP3 Vaarka and past the DP1-2 Vaarka that hovers in the background? ,😂
warren42
warren42
-->
@Buddamoose
What if I expected to get some easy townreads out of it? I feel like there's little to no risk involved, and therefore don't quite understand the willingness to call me town. I don't think it's alignment indicative personally.

Side note: is there any way for me to turn off getting alerts each time I'm mentioned in a particular thread?
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Buddamoose
I was merely saying that (as warren suggested), we assume that parrot is scum then what makes more sense: that he voted with Wyl because Wyl is his teammate or that he voted with him just to start a wagon. 

I said I find the former more likely (from scum perspective) because if he was just voting opportunistically he would have voted against you in his first post since mine was the only vote at the time. He didnt say he disagreed with my reasoning until his second post when he voted against me.

We were talking about my light suspicion regarding Parrot's initial vote on me. I feel like in yer response you were talking about Wyl's vote change from me to you.

warren42
warren42
-->
@Greyparrot
Why are you suspecting Budda?
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
*pauses osu!* I gotchu
warren42
warren42
-->
@Vaarka
It wasn't substantial, I was pretending to be a noob and hopefully get some meaningful interactions out of it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@warren42
from last 2 games I played with him...something is off.
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@warren42
Have you seen this gambit run in the past? Like on another site?
warren42
warren42
I have a bad feeling about Aporia that is mostly gut. I feel as though he's being super agreeable and polite, which I don't specifically recall him being previously (though it's possible) and it could be he's avoiding conflict.

To counter that he pretty much called me a bad player and got into that argument with Budda so maybe it's paranoia.
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@warren42
... I see

VTL Lunatic
warren42
warren42
-->
@Aporia
I pretended to be a little noobish in my first Mafia Universe game (as scum) and got some easy townreads out of people who thought I couldn't be so oblivious about things like site meta and mechanics if I had people to talk to in wolf chat.
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@warren42
Is it possible to link to the game? I want you in the town bloc i just have soem lingering doubt.
Aporia
Aporia
Off to work will be sporadic until around 10.
warren42
warren42
Give me a few minutes; either they don't have a working database or I don't know how to use it
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@warren42
He is playing similar to when he was scum in that US STATES mafia game.
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Aporia
Also Vaarka feels contrived at posts 79 and 80 imo.
Your face feels contrived imo

Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Vaarka
Dont talk shit about Hashirama. But yeah maybe Im jist compensating for not seeing how fabricated the post was at first. It wasnt until I went back to check his meta that I noticed something sus.
Aporia
Aporia
-->
@Greyparrot
Imo he was a lot more genial in that game then hes been thusfar. His disagreement seems genuine.
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Greyparrot
Hmm starting to susp buddha now.
why
warren42
warren42
-->
@Aporia
MU games are crazy active, this one had 18 players and over 4000 posts, so I included an ISO of only my posts to make it a bit easier, but even that's gonna probably be a few hundred.

Link to the game:

Link to an ISO of me:

I was able to ask my scumbuds how to vote, request a vote count, etc. but intentionally pretended not to in hopes of getting easy townreads, which I believe I did.

Scum team:
Duk3star
Mention
Warren42
Wiggles1993
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@warren42
What if I expected to get some easy townreads out of it? I feel like there's little to no risk involved, and therefore don't quite understand the willingness to call me town. I don't think it's alignment indicative personally.
most of us know you're experienced enough to not be dumb or newby. I don't feel like you'd actually try to get a reaction with that unless you were town (or claim to be getting a reaction from it). 

only reason why I'd call scum is if you made it obvious that you just had an excuse for why you posted like a newb (or, as I saw it, that guy who's trying to blend in with the group). 
warren42
warren42
-->
@Greyparrot
Can you give any specifics as to how he's behaving differently?