destitution mafia DP1

Author: Wylted

Total: 187
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Pie you are talking in circles and ignoring my argument to be repetitive. You didn't present any new evidence that suggests why your plan will be successful and have admitted that without knowledge of mafia roles it's relatively useless at this juncture in regards to proving who scum is. The extra layer is unnecessary and just causes wifom. Let's just do this normally and use night kill analysis as added pressure next day phase. 
I mean everyone is shooting Chris so there is no analysis for the future lol, but alright. Have fun at your movie
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
What’s the vote count at?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
It’s plurality so pretty sure Chris has been lynched
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Ah, good point.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
I'm a TP serial killer and I have x10 deathproof so I won't die immediately this NP. I can help TOWN scumhunt a bit next DP and then you can lynch me for good. I genuinely think the reasons for my lynch were dumb but lucky. And since I'm not actually mafia, those who are on my wagon now should be analyzed.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
That is all. You can choose to let me scumhunt next DP or lynch me immediately. Either way I know I'm dead so I'm not trying funny business.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Mr chris was lynched.. the lynch failed.. please submit night actions within 36 hours or have your night actions randomized