Top 59 ways to die in America.

Author: sadolite

Total: 37
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
You still cant answer the question correctly. What restrictions and mandates should govt force on people to reduce the deaths from your selection.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
What restrictions and mandates should govt force on people to reduce the deaths from your selection.

My restrictions are more concerned with my actions impacting others ex erratic driving with other traffic, and yes that can occur if I was on fire, or if i had slow death from cancer. 

Trumpet and trumpeteer actions have more direct and indirect detrimental impact on others in various ways, ergo sick in the head behaviours.

MRI brain scan would most likely show these abnormalities.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc

Trumpeteers --like you-- have Trumpet [ narrcisic ego } disease that makes most of you sick in the head and stupidity via ego kills self ---if only indirectly---  and others also indirectly.

Trumpet and trumpeteer actions have more direct and indirect detrimental impact on others in various ways, ergo sick in the head behaviours.

MRI brain scan would most likely show these abnormalities.

Your not interested in truth or seeing the truth about yourself { trumpeteer ] and Trumpet { immoral }  Typical of all trumpeteers.

OK truth lecturer. State for the record that these comments are absolute fact. They are not your opinions or a indoctrinated political narrative that you spew on a daily bases.

The truth about yourself on full display using your own words. That is absolute fact.

How could anyone possibly have any kind of dialogue with such a insulting fucking asshole

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
How could anyone possibly have any kind of dialogue with such a insulting fucking asshole

Weve been over all this before, we each feel we have nothing of any value to offer each other, because,  unlike you, I am not a trumpeteer cultist.  If you feel insulted by truth, so be it.

#32....My restrictions are more concerned with my actions impacting others ex erratic driving with other traffic, and yes that can occur if I was on fire, or if i had slow death from cancer. If you still dont get this truth, then were back to the same ole place. Nothing of any value to say to each other.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
As I stated previously, all new vaccines are experimental.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Why the fuck are you even responding? Quit fucking responding to my posts. 

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
I said the same thing so I don't know where the disagreement is.