The Biblical Yahweh is not an All-Loving god

Author: TheMorningsStar

Total: 100
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
Polytheist-Witch: There is no hell in the Old Testament it's a completely Christian concept. And honestly if you read through the Bible it's not even discussed until Revelation. Hell is a bunch of malarkey it doesn't exist.
The Old Testament word for the abode of the dead is Sheol. Call it hell if you like.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila
--> @Tradesecret
and by the way - I never said it was a criminal offence to talk about gender.  I was talking  about it being illegal to talk to someone about whether they are confused about their gender.  you may not appreciate the difference but the legislation does. 

Stop playing semantics. This is what you have literally wrote.

Tradesecrete wrote #50 " In Australia, and in Victoria, for you to ask that question unless you are a qualified GP and counsellor, is a criminal offence". 

And let us not forget that you also live in New Zealand and speak Greek too TRADESECRET-BIO-FEMALE.jpg (1847×967) (ibb.co)

I see your little break from the forum has done nothing for your personality disorder.
Not something one would expect from a pastor or a lawyer. Should his condition improve he might return as a doctor.

Especially one that claims a congregation of over 300 worshipers, speaks many languages and tutors students in all the theological that's just to name a few of his many, many alleged accolades.
I am still waiting to see the legislation that supports his claim. Thos links offer nothing in the way of evidence. But I am not surprised.

Stephen
Stephen
@ The witch

There is no hell in the Old Testament it's a completely Christian concept. And honestly if you read through the Bible it's not even discussed until Revelation. Hell is a bunch of malarkey it doesn't exist.

Like the word god, hell is a Greek concept.

And malarkey is an Irish word. I suppose the English equivalent would be gobbledegook, or simply bollocks.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
-->
@Shila
--> @Tradesecret
and by the way - I never said it was a criminal offence to talk about gender.  I was talking  about it being illegal to talk to someone about whether they are confused about their gender.  you may not appreciate the difference but the legislation does.

Stop playing semantics. This is what you have literally wrote.

Tradesecrete wrote #50 " In Australia, and in Victoria, for you to ask that question unless you are a qualified GP and counsellor, is a criminal offence".

And let us not forget that you also live in New Zealand and speak Greek too TRADESECRET-BIO-FEMALE.jpg (1847×967) (ibb.co)

I see your little break from the forum has done nothing for your personality disorder.
Not something one would expect from a pastor or a lawyer. Should his condition improve he might return as a doctor.

Especially one that claims a congregation of over 300 worshipers, speaks many languages and tutors students in all the theological that's just to name a few of his many, many alleged accolades.
I am still waiting to see the legislation that supports his claim. Thos links offer nothing in the way of evidence. But I am not surprised.
Tradesecret is in denial his problems are deep rooted in his condition of gender dysphoria. True Australia Victoria passed a law where parents face prosecution if they don’t affirm their children’s preferred gender identity. But there are harmful effects when children are left untreated. Tradesecret is a good example 

Australian Parents Fearful of Prosecution Under Victoria’s New Transgender Law
BY DECISION MAGAZINE STAFF   |    AUGUST 16, 2022   |   NEWS

A new law in Victoria, Australia, has parents fearful they will face prosecution if they don’t affirm their children’s preferred gender identity.

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
no semantics. Shila asked specifically about whether I was confused about gender.  I responded to her in kind.  Seriously? What point is there to play semantics in this site and what probable reason do I need to do so. I am not hiding anything. I merely pointed out the situation here in Victoria.  

It appears that your little break did nothing for your ability to confuse all issues. 

In any event - I have no desire to enter the conversation further since the only people who seem desirous to interact are you and harikrish. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Shila
I am not a doctor.  
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
If you were ever surprised then you would have to stop worshiping yourself. Gods know everything don't they. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
If you were ever surprised then you would have to stop worshiping yourself. Gods know everything don't they. 

Would like to see a very good example of someone that actually does worship themselves Reverend?
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Easy peasy. Take a look in the mirror.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@Shila

Would like to see a very good example of someone that actually does worship themselves Reverend?

Easy peasy. Take a look in the mirror.

As you have given me cause many times now to show just who it is that suffers with God Complex Disorder and likes to believe himself to be above all others, I will remind you of the man in your own mirror, Reverend "Tradey".

Lets see. After your "calling" and after being "chosen by god" himself you go on to tell the world about yourself.

Starting with your education  and without being asked or any prompting you freely tell this  forum :

Tradescret wrote; "I have been taught to memorise the bible from very young. I have read the bible numerous times. I try and read the OT once every year and the NT twice a year.  I know it reasonable well and can even read Hebrew and Greek".  #52

Tradescret wrote; "I have studied degrees at theological colleges".  #45

Tradescret wrote; "I have studied degrees at theological colleges and heaven gets mentioned - but rarely ever articulated on very much.  #45

Tradescret wrote;"I studied and was tutored by academics, scholars, and priests and fathers from the Orthodox Church". #91

Tradescret wrote; "I study the original languages, translate them to English",  #25

Tradescret wrote;"I am qualified by certified colleges with proper accreditation".#20 

Tradescret wrote; "I am a pastor of a church with over 300 people"#67

Tradescret wrote;" my role as a pastor - which I also do, I counsel in pastoral care. "#20

Tradescret wrote;"I am also a chaplain to our Countries Defence forces, a position I could not have without proper qualifications". #20

Tradescret wrote; "Are you assuming that my qualifications obtained from a world class reputable university are not real"? #31

Tradescret wrote;"I  charge universities when they request me to lecture to them [ their students]". #20 

Tradescret wrote; "I am a lawyer".  #20

Tradescret wrote; "I in most parts are merely passing on the teaching of what i have received", with gods authority.     #20

Tradescret wrote; "I devote a significant amount of my resources in trying to prevent abortions from happening. I also devote a significant amount of resources to programs which enable people to adopt children.#64 I also devote a significant amount of my resources towards helping people who are left in homeless situations and are expected to be looked after by the government and its welfare programs".  #64

Tradescret wrote; "by my Hebrew teacher"#45

Tradescret wrote; "I provide resources to my local church as well who have significant means of assisting people in impoverished places around the world and locally".  #64

Tradescret wrote; "Would you care to prove that a post graduate degree from Melbourne University is not a real qualification"#31

Tradescret wrote; "I suppose the rocks down on my farm might be much older" #13

There is much to add to you gasconading Reverend "Tradey".  For instance, your "orthodox Tutor connection in Moscow".  Your appearance in the Bangladeshi courts as an international lawyer.

And all of this on top of a family, children and a farm to run. 

I have said many times now too on this forum that, for a man that claims to be a defence lawyer, you have a special ability to open the door for the prosecution. Your criminal clients that are in prison must rue the day they employed you to defend them.

@ shila  Cut out and keep.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Tradesecret
Stephen: As you have given me cause many times now to show just who it is that suffers with God Complex Disorder and likes to believe himself to be above all others, I will remind you of the man in your own mirror, Reverend "Tradey".

Lets see. After your "calling" and after being "chosen by god" himself you go on to tell the world about yourself.

Starting with your education  and without being asked or any prompting you freely tell this  forum :

Tradescret wrote; "I have been taught to memorise the bible from very young. I have read the bible numerous times. I try and read the OT once every year and the NT twice a year.  I know it reasonable well and can even read Hebrew and Greek".  #52

Tradescret wrote; "I have studied degrees at theological colleges".  #45

Tradescret wrote; "I have studied degrees at theological colleges and heaven gets mentioned - but rarely ever articulated on very much.  #45

Tradescret wrote;"I studied and was tutored by academics, scholars, and priests and fathers from the Orthodox Church". #91

Tradescret wrote; "I study the original languages, translate them to English",  #25

Tradescret wrote;"I am qualified by certified colleges with proper accreditation".#20 

Tradescret wrote; "I am a pastor of a church with over 300 people"#67

Tradescret wrote;" my role as a pastor - which I also do, I counsel in pastoral care. "#20

Tradescret wrote;"I am also a chaplain to our Countries Defence forces, a position I could not have without proper qualifications". #20

Tradescret wrote; "Are you assuming that my qualifications obtained from a world class reputable university are not real"? #31

Tradescret wrote;"I  charge universities when they request me to lecture to them [ their students]". #20 

Tradescret wrote; "I am a lawyer".  #20

Tradescret wrote; "I in most parts are merely passing on the teaching of what i have received", with gods authority.     #20

Tradescret wrote; "I devote a significant amount of my resources in trying to prevent abortions from happening. I also devote a significant amount of resources to programs which enable people to adopt children.#64 I also devote a significant amount of my resources towards helping people who are left in homeless situations and are expected to be looked after by the government and its welfare programs".  #64

Tradescret wrote; "by my Hebrew teacher"#45

Tradescret wrote; "I provide resources to my local church as well who have significant means of assisting people in impoverished places around the world and locally".  #64

Tradescret wrote; "Would you care to prove that a post graduate degree from Melbourne University is not a real qualification"#31

Tradescret wrote; "I suppose the rocks down on my farm might be much older" #13

There is much to add to you gasconading Reverend "Tradey".  For instance, your "orthodox Tutor connection in Moscow".  Your appearance in the Bangladeshi courts as an international lawyer.

And all of this on top of a family, children and a farm to run. 

I have said many times now too on this forum that, for a man that claims to be a defence lawyer, you have a special ability to open the door for the prosecution. Your criminal clients that are in prison must rue the day they employed you to defend them.

@ shila  Cut out and keep.

Tradesecret: I went looking for the truth and I did not find it.  Like everyone else on the same journey, I soon discovered there many hurdles and problems - of definition of validity, of recognising it when and if I did happen to luck onto it. But I kept looking - and looking.  It was only when I stopped looking - because I wasn't particularly looking for the truth as whatever I thought the truth might be.  Or what others had told me the truth was and I didn't have a better idea. Finally, I stopped.

It was then that truth found me.   And it didn't try and prove that it was the truth and nor did it try and demonstrate that it was the truth and it did not validate itself and it didn't even task me to believe it was the truth.  Yet  it surprised me as to its simplicity and its complexity.  To its rawness and to its maturity.  To its completeness and its warmth and the immediate insight that it knew me better than I knew myself.  And it didn't have an issue with me.  And it was then that truth as it were "dawned on me".

My journey is now quite different to that one.   I am not looking for truth anymore.  That is a journey that others will walk until they realise that they won't ever find it.  I have a feeling most people on this site are on that journey - whether they admit it or not. They might call it something different.  They might recognise it or not. Yet like many other countless sites all over the internet and countless churches, and synagogues, and temples, and mosques, and little clubs, atheistic as well,  these people will keep searching, and every now and then someone will find something that they recognise as truth - for a while and then they will move on - on the same old journey.  

You are on that journey. that is one reason you visit this site and others probably. You might not call it a journey for truth or perhaps you do.  but you haven't found what you are looking for yet - or else you wouldn't be here. 

All the best for your journey.  you know where I am.
We have you admission you are not looking for truth anymore. You looked for truth and never found it. And like also admit you haven't found what you are looking for yet - or else you wouldn't be here

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila

Tradesecret: I went looking for the truth and I did not find it.  Like everyone else on the same journey, I soon discovered there many hurdles and problems - of definition of validity, of recognising it when and if I did happen to luck onto it. But I kept looking - and looking.  It was only when I stopped looking - because I wasn't particularly looking for the truth as whatever I thought the truth might be.  Or what others had told me the truth was and I didn't have a better idea. Finally, I stopped.

It was then that truth found me.   And it didn't try and prove that it was the truth and nor did it try and demonstrate that it was the truth and it did not validate itself and it didn't even task me to believe it was the truth.  Yet  it surprised me as to its simplicity and its complexity.  To its rawness and to its maturity.  To its completeness and its warmth and the immediate insight that it knew me better than I knew myself.  And it didn't have an issue with me.  And it was then that truth as it were "dawned on me".

My journey is now quite different to that one.   I am not looking for truth anymore.  That is a journey that others will walk until they realise that they won't ever find it.  I have a feeling most people on this site are on that journey - whether they admit it or not. They might call it something different.  They might recognise it or not. Yet like many other countless sites all over the internet and countless churches, and synagogues, and temples, and mosques, and little clubs, atheistic as well,  these people will keep searching, and every now and then someone will find something that they recognise as truth - for a while and then they will move on - on the same old journey.  

You are on that journey. that is one reason you visit this site and others probably. You might not call it a journey for truth or perhaps you do.  but you haven't found what you are looking for yet - or else you wouldn't be here. 

Shila wrote: We have you admission you are not looking for truth anymore. You looked for truth and never found it. And like also admit you haven't found what you are looking for yet - or else you wouldn't be here
S/he is here because of the mistaken belief that this was a religious forum and not a forum to discuss religion. He was of the pompous belief that he could be an authorative leader because of his alleged gleaming qualifications and 40 years of study, and knowing the bible backwards and forwards and that s/he had been taught to memorise the scriptures from a very early age and that s/he could use this religion discussion forum as his personal pulpit.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
-> @Shila

Tradesecret: I went looking for the truth and I did not find it.  Like everyone else on the same journey, I soon discovered there many hurdles and problems - of definition of validity, of recognising it when and if I did happen to luck onto it. But I kept looking - and looking.  It was only when I stopped looking - because I wasn't particularly looking for the truth as whatever I thought the truth might be.  Or what others had told me the truth was and I didn't have a better idea. Finally, I stopped.

My journey is now quite different to that one.   I am not looking for truth anymore.  That is a journey that others will walk until they realise that they won't ever find it.  I have a feeling most people on this site are on that journey - whether they admit it or not. They might call it something different.  They might recognise it or not. Yet like many other countless sites all over the internet and countless churches, and synagogues, and temples, and mosques, and little clubs, atheistic as well,  these people will keep searching, and every now and then someone will find something that they recognise as truth - for a while and then they will move on - on the same old journey.  

You are on that journey. that is one reason you visit this site and others probably. You might not call it a journey for truth or perhaps you do.  but you haven't found what you are looking for yet - or else you wouldn't be here. 

Shila wrote: We have you admission you are not looking for truth anymore. You looked for truth and never found it. And like also admit you haven't found what you are looking for yet - or else you wouldn't be here
S/he is here because of the mistaken belief that this was a religious forum and not a forum to discuss religion. He was of the pompous belief that he could be an authorative leader because of his alleged gleaming qualifications and 40 years of study, and knowing the bible backwards and forwards and that s/he had been taught to memorise the scriptures from a very early age and that s/he could use this religion discussion forum as his personal pulpit.
I don’t think he/she converted anyone. Nor did anyone seek legal advice from him/her. Now he is appealing to member who like him suffer from gender dysphoria.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
He's here for the same reason everyone else is here. To shove their views on the others when it comes to God and religion. Are we all going to pretend like that's not the case cuz it is.
Shila
Shila
Polytheist-Witch: He's here for the same reason everyone else is here. To shove their views on the others when it comes to God and religion. Are we all going to pretend like that's not the case cuz it is.
It must concern you that we have so many torch bearers coming here with their views on God and religion.
Stephen
Stephen
@ the Witch.
He's here for the same reason everyone else is here. To shove their views on the others when it comes to God and religion. 

I can't honestly remember you trying to "shove your views" on anyone, Witch. I fact, whenever you are offered the opportunity to tell us about your particular views on your own particular beliefs, you run a mile, preferring instead to spout your usual misandry peppered with uncalled for vile language. Although, I distinctly remember one occasion where it turned out that you believe exactly the same as I while ridiculing my beliefs that are exactly the same as your own.

You certainly are a strange Witch.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
No such thing as ancient aliens.  Human beings are not the product of alien creation or us being bred with other animals. Fucking dumbass.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila
 Now he is appealing to member who like him suffer from gender dysphoria.

Then I do feel sorry those seeking his advice or even sympathy and comfort as I do his criminal clients and religious studies students.  But then again, we should expect him to better qualified in the gender dysphoria field than those he alleges to being qualified in. S/he has often spoken of his/her "experimenting in all sorts of sexual deviancy".
Stephen
Stephen
@ the Witch

No such thing as ancient aliens.  Human beings are not the product of alien creation or us being bred with other animals. Fucking dumbass.

But you have said that your particular gods come from another planet, that, dear old Witch, makes them alien. And you have said that they are thousands of years old, making them ancient. So here again your double standards and hypocrisy are glaring. You are just far too thick and dense to even recognise your own shite.🤣🤣🤣
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Stephen
You are a fucking dumbass and incapable of understanding other people's thoughts and words. There's a pedophile posting on the forum now , you could actually go talk to him about how you think about my kids with broomsticks between their legs. You two have more than in common than you and I do.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
--> @Shila
 Now he is appealing to member who like him suffer from gender dysphoria.

Then I do feel sorry those seeking his advice or even sympathy and comfort as I do his criminal clients and religious studies students.  But then again, we should expect him to better qualified in the gender dysphoria field than those he alleges to being qualified in. S/he has often spoken of his/her "experimenting in all sorts of sexual deviancy".
Sexual perverts pursue religion to qualify for forgiveness and salvation and study the legal system to defend their perversions. But those they attract may not be as qualified.

Stephen
Stephen
@ the Witch

You are a fucking dumbass and incapable of understanding other people's thoughts and words.

Nope. I understand that anything not of this world are alien. And anything thousands of years old is ancient. As per both claims made by yourself.

There's a pedophile posting on the forum now ,
So?  

you could actually go talk to him about how you think about my kids with broomsticks between their legs.

Why would I do that?

You two have more than in common than you and I do.

Nope. I have more in common with your beliefs that I do a Christain theist that believes that a dead three-day old rotting stinking corpse coming back to life, Witch.

In fact, I may even owe you an apology. I was recently watching a wise man of the woods that had discovered a faery tribe that has a shaman faery as its chief.  Shall I start a thread for you to give your opinion on this wise man? He's very convincing.
Shila
Shila
--> @Stephen
Polytheist-Witch: You are a fucking dumbass and incapable of understanding other people's thoughts and words. There's a pedophile posting on the forum now , you could actually go talk to him about how you think about my kids with broomsticks between their legs. You two have more than in common than you and I do
Are you saying your children chase you with broomsticks between their legs? Looks like they have started imitating you with your broomstick. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Stephen
Go discuss it with the pedophile you have more in common with him than me.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Shila
Go discuss it with the pedophile. That's their and Stephen's territory.
Shila
Shila
--> @Shila
Go discuss it with the pedophile. That's their and Steven's territory.
Your children chasing you with broomsticks is not a subject for pedophiles, unless you have encouraged pedophiles on them.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Shila
Again if you want to discuss pedophilia and my children go do it with the pedophile and Stephen. I'm sure you're all excellent company for one another.
Stephen
Stephen

@ the witch

Nope. I have more in common with your beliefs that I do a Christain theist that believes that a dead three-day old rotting stinking corpse coming back to life, Witch.

In fact, I may even owe you an apology. I was recently watching a wise man of the woods that had discovered a faery tribe that has a shaman faery as its chief.  Shall I start a thread for you to give your opinion on this wise man? He's very convincing.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Stephen
Go discuss it with the pedophile you have more in common with him than me. You're the one fantasizing about seeing my children with broomsticks between their legs. Go talk to the pedophile about it you'll be excellent company for one another. 
Stephen
Stephen
@ the witch