The Biblical Yahweh is not an All-Loving god

Author: TheMorningsStar

Total: 100
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
--> @Shila
Polytheist-Witch: Again if you want to discuss pedophilia and my children go do it with the pedophile and Stephen. I'm sure you're all excellent company for one another.
Are you saying Stephen has access to your children? You called Best.Korea a pedophile. Are you putting the two together for your children?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Shila
I'm sure you would like that you should go talk to the two of them about it. Three pedophiles in a pod.
Shila
Shila
--> @Shila
Polytheist-Witche: I'm sure you would like that you should go talk to the two of them about it. Three pedophiles in a pod.
So I was right, you are looking for pedophiles for your children.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Shila
I don't need to search for truth anymore. Truth found me.  As someone once said - if you can't take Muhammed to the mountain - you bring the mountain to Muhammed.  There are more than one way to skin a cat.    The interesting thing about Christianity - is truth is not a concept - it is a person.  
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Oh how precious.  

A mirror I suggest and up you put - a picture of me. 

Stephen, I know you are the jealous type but even that is bit creepy.

that when you think of what you look like - you can only think of me?  wow I am flattered. 

Thanks for the compliment though. 

Shila
Shila
-->
@Tradesecret
-> @Shila
I don't need to search for truth anymore. Truth found me.  As someone once said - if you can't take Muhammed to the mountain - you bring the mountain to Muhammed.  There are more than one way to skin a cat.    The interesting thing about Christianity - is truth is not a concept - it is a person
If truth in Christianity is not a concept, it is a person and the person is Jesus.
Then truth in Christianity was crucified. Jesus was mocked, beaten and crucified.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
that when you think of what you look like - you can only think of me?  wow I am flattered. 

And I wouldn't expect a lesser response from an egotistical narcissist such as you are, Reverend "Tradey".

You keep giving me cause and I will always be there to remind you.
Get well soon.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
--> @Tradesecret

How did Tracey come to that conclusion?

And I wouldn't expect a lesser response from an egotistical narcissist such as you are, Reverend "Tradey".

You keep giving me cause and I will always be there to remind you. 
Get well soon.
There is no cure for gender dysphoria. Though castration helps isolate the problem.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Shila
-> @Shila
I don't need to search for truth anymore. Truth found me.  As someone once said - if you can't take Muhammed to the mountain - you bring the mountain to Muhammed.  There are more than one way to skin a cat.    The interesting thing about Christianity - is truth is not a concept - it is a person
If truth in Christianity is not a concept, it is a person and the person is Jesus.
Then truth in Christianity was crucified. Jesus was mocked, beaten and crucified.
You know Harikrish, that is probably more insightful than you know.  Jesus was crucified. He was mocked and beaten.  And that is what the world really thinks about truth.   It is not interested in the truth. It just wants its own way.   And that is why it reflects you. You don't want to know the truth. Truth in your worldview is subjective anyway. And it is the same in secular - humanism and atheism.  Truth - in the 21st century has become post modern. It has been thrown out the window. Lost to the ages.   

Yet, what you omitted about Christianity, is that in its teachings is that truth was resurrected.  And all that know the truth - will be set free.   their condemnation will be cast aside.  Their lives will rejoice.  And I for one am happy about this.   I am the way the truth and the life. Those are the words of Jesus.  
Shila
Shila
-->
@Tradesecret
--> @Shila
-> @Shila
You know Harikrish, that is probably more insightful than you know.  Jesus was crucified. He was mocked and beaten.  And that is what the world really thinks about truth.   It is not interested in the truth. It just wants its own way.   And that is why it reflects you. You don't want to know the truth. Truth in your worldview is subjective anyway. And it is the same in secular - humanism and atheism.  Truth - in the 21st century has become post modern. It has been thrown out the window. Lost to the ages.   
You found Harikrish very insightful. Are you implying Shila is also very insightful too. You are after all replying to Shila’s post.

Yet, what you omitted about Christianity, is that in its teachings is that truth was resurrected.  And all that know the truth - will be set free.   their condemnation will be cast aside.  Their lives will rejoice.  And I for one am happy about this.   I am the way the truth and the life. Those are the words of Jesus. 
So the truth was crucified. The truth was then resurrected. But the resurrected truth left for heaven. So we are again left without the truth. 

I am the way the truth and the life. Those are the words of Jesus. And where is Jesus today?
John 14:2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am

The Bible tells us Jesus is in heaven living in his fathers house and working as a housekeeper preparing rooms for guests.