At what point is it far enough for you right-wing nutjobs to call it racist and too far?

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 199
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ILikePie5
Only people who want to be offended get offended.
Well stated.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Talking about race and playing the race card is for racists. Oh damn I talked about race now I am a racist. Well anyway I judge people based on their ability to sweat a copper fitting, wire a three way switch, fix a toilet, and hang dry wall. If you cant do these things, you are pretty much useless and need to be looked after like a child.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
@zedvictor4
...degenerates that they are....
Maybe also the word[?} repugnants? Those who commit violation of common decency?  Etc.

......" Repugnant refers to something you detest so thoroughly it threatens to make you physically sick, like the idea of marrying your sister. Or wearing last year's jeans. A repugnant thing is a thing offensive, detestable, or obscene. It can be repugnant to your mind or your morals. 

....It can also be physically repugnant, like the smell that comes from a restaurant’s dumpster, which hasn't been emptied since the very exciting "Omelet Week," way back at the beginning of August. Makes you want to "re-PLUG-nant" your nose!"....

On the other hand, perhaps,  they  { repugnants } are just ignorants from lower { poor } and less educated, ergo, people who are more susceptible to false propaganda narratives of so many cult conspiracies { more repugnants }

Ex this lady explains how she explained how she escaped her cult following ways. https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-56762061

RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
I don't always understand your posts but I completely understand and agree with what you said there.

This neo-nazi cult mentality is absolutely repugnant.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
This neo-nazi cult mentality is absolutely repugnant.
Agreed, and tho not all cults are neo-nazi, some are and some practice the same false-narrative propaganda.

I generalize about tthe 74 million trumpeteers all being the same ---of course their not---ex.

I have a friend, who doubt voted for Trumpet, and definitly not neo-nazi type, and done his share of charity and peace work, yet his mind seems to in religous cult when it comes to the CoVid2 vaccine. Ive not actually spoke to him about masking, but I bet he is willing to wear the mask.

He may a be a bit like my mother who atttempted to follow Christian Scientist Mary Baker Eddy.    My siibling and i were sceduled for tonsilectomy, and at l
ast minute mom changed her mind on that one.  Later years I find out that was actually a good choice, but not because of Christian Science cult/religon.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Rm is basically stating the following 

It is unpopular to be racist, therefore all claims by racist people are false and they should be banned, so nobody can investigate whether their claims are true or not
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
is black people being monkeys a claim we should look into it being true or not?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@ILikePie5
What difference does it make? I could be white and they still wouldn’t care. 

False, at least in s far as white priviledge goes.Ex, just listen to NPRadio, and man has a whole book on racial stereo-typing in advertersing.

Apparrently white celebrity actor recently being interviewed Aston Kutcher{?} ---and maybe his wife--- stated he only showered once a week, or mostly he only washes his armpits and one other place. So in a greater context of advrtising of soaps, blacks were always dirty and needed to be cleaned to more like whites if not be closer to being a human.

So in last 150 year context, if white celebrity says he doesnt wash that much compared to if a black celebrity actor were to state the same thing, the take away for many whites is just another example of how blacks are dirty and need to  be cleansed to pure white, like ivory soap.

Blacks bought into all of this sterotypying culture and have done more to try to buy soaps and other things to be more white ergo clean.

Apparrenty in the book the man found commercials that actually state using their soap will turn black people white.  The list of white privileged ins culturally ingrained into all of USA citizens. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@drlebronski
He thinks he made a point, that's the funniest part.

The fact some will agree he made a point is the saddest part.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
I couldnt  believe this advertisment on the NPR interview until just now I found it on net. You got to see this ad.  It is for real.

.." Dove, How Do You Get So Clean and White? A Racist Trope Reemerges"...
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
is black people being monkeys a claim we should look into it being true or not
If it is just an insult, and not backed by something to support the claim, it should be discouraged.
Wylted
Wylted
RM,

If you are opposed to control ti g controversial opinions or opinions you find d distasteful, why are you on a debate site. Go to some site where everyone already agrees with each other, so you can stay in your safe bubble, instead of trying to make this place one. The site almost died because David P. Geld your same exact opinion. 
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
lol people who use insults against black people like calling them a monkey bigoted losers and should be banned.
if someone went up to a black person and started calling him or her the n word and a monkey should we just "discourage" them?
but then again looking at your other posts you probably wouldnt mind
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Let me tell you something, you pedophile-sympathising neo-nazi troll, there is not a single point made by you in all your vile posts other than reaction baiting.

So stop insulting my intelligence by even suggesting there's a valid point in the agenda of the ku klux klan and age of consent abolitionists. Neither of your causes should see the light of day.

I have had enough of you pretending to be important and making valid points when all you do is say horrific things for a reaction. It's pathetic and toxic.

Thanks and goodbye, Wylted.
Wylted
Wylted
So stop insulting my intelligence by even suggesting there's a valid point in the agenda of the ku klux klan and age of consent abolitionists. Neither of your causes should see the light of day.
You are an idiot, I have never said the age of consent should be lowered. 

You are an idiot for thinking that nobody you disagrees with has any valid points. 

I welcome criticism of me, but if you keep saying shit like I sympathize with pedophiles, I am going to ask the mods to intervene. Several people read the thread I was banned for which merely involves.me claiming to be chris Hanson, and the only controversial debates about anything pedophilia related was one about making the FBI's database openly viewable, which I argued would protect children by solving cold cases as well as destroying the monetary incentive to create CP. 

I think I might have also argued before that pedophiles are mentally ill, and should be treated, and not feel threatened by seeking help, which protects children as well. 

I want you to stop spreading these false rumors. If you are going to make a claim about me, link something to back up the claim. 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@MisterChris

I don't give a shit about call outs, but if the call outs are baseless (not just wrong opinion which is forgivable) than the user needs to be at least warned. Rm has made a claim that attacks my reputation.  He should be required to back up the claim or shut up. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@MisterChris
Let me tell you something, you pedophile-sympathising neo-nazi troll, there is not a single point made by you in all your vile posts other than reaction baiting.

This is the part I take issue with.  The neo nazi claim is backed up by the threads he referenced.  The other part is slander and should not be allowed .

I don't want you to ban him, but please let him know this shit is unacceptable.  It wouldn't be allowed if he said it about another user.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I can find the ddo and dart posts wherr you literally make light of interacting with 13 year olds as if it's a good idea and a joke.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Gtfo my thread
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Also you are one to talk about slander. You slander real people with their real names. Biden for starters, he's a real person and you're calling him an actual pedophile. So don't fucking talk about defamation and slander.
Wylted
Wylted
Interacting? 

Yeah it's okay to interact with people. 
Wylted
Wylted
Also you are one to talk about slander. You slander real people with their real names. Biden for starters, he's a real person and you're calling him an actual pedophile. So don't fucking talk about defamation and slander.
Public figures are fair game. They become public figures knowing this and choose to freely in most casses
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
As I said. Nothing you post is even worth reading. I actually don't read your threads at all, I literally see the title 90% of the time now. The only time I read a thread of yours is if I'm curious what others are saying in it or curious why you're sexually attracted to gnomes while you call your wife a gnome lookalike.
Wylted
Wylted
just so everyone knows RM's poisonous Ideology. I make a case for free speech and he follows it up with 

"And he thinks he made a good point"

Indicating that he opposes the ability of people to speak freely and thinks we should actively censor opinions that are not in accordance with groupthink.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Nobody is fair game for defamation. If anything, public figures are the ones who it really can hurt. People like Biden have built their entire success primarily on reputation, not just what they physically do but what people say about it.
Wylted
Wylted
g
The . Answer your questions it is because I grew up watching David the gnome and thought his wife was perfect.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Mhmm, I'll trust people to have brains and see you trying to make a point I didn't raise and counter it yourself.

I'm done replying to your bullshit.
Wylted
Wylted
rM, are you defending the illuminati right now. 

Biden and bush are cool. Let's not defame them, even though their decisions have resulted in countless amounts of suffering, even if we can make a case the overall impact were good. 

drlebronski
drlebronski
How is wylted still on this site? hes made countless anti-semitic, and racist threads yet no action has been done the one time he did get banned everyone complained say they can just debate him and free speech. 
Ilikepie people do not choose to be offended i don't care about your anecdotal if one called a random black the n word over and over the black person would probably be offended. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Imagine needing to quote yourself fake-writing something the other said in order to have a valid 'comeback'... LOL!