Fire Emblem Mafia Day Phase 2

Author: Earth

Total: 131
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Ya VTNL is obviously the best option right now but I at least want characters so we get the ball rolling at least somewhat 
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Vote Count 

VTNL (1/4) - Wylted
Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
My character is Claude. 

I want to know why the initial vote on Supa from Disc. That vote seemed pretty intentional. 

Also Disc needs to at least give us his character 

VTL Disc
Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
After Disc claims, we can see Pie’s theory about theme and characters then VTNL 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
@Polyglot
Okay sure, my name is Roy.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
I can live with a VTNL I suppose.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Aight gonna compile claims

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Lunatic - Eirikia - Vanilla

Pie - Micaiah - Bodyguard
Whiteflame - Lyn - Tracker
Supa - Alois - Doctor
Polygot - Claude - ???

Wylted - Marth - ???
Disc - Roy - ???

What stands out to me are Roy and Marth. Both playable characters on Smash, while none of the other characters are to my knowledge.

Ofc this is assuming everyone is telling the truth about their characters. I know Wylted just used his real character

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
@Polyglot
Thoughts on above?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
@ILikePie5
I was thinking exactly that about the Roy and Marth claims. Both seemed a little off to me. DD claimed last, so he had the most room to make a fake claim if he chose to do so. I townread Wylted behaviorally coming off of DP1, especially given the softclaim and the way he described his role, but I leave open the possibility that he's scum. That being said, if I'm not misreading him, that invites the notion that both of their claims are real. 

Still thinking on this. The partial CC on Pie's claim doesn't really phase me because it's not really a partial Doc, that's just how Pie framed it. I don't think he'd do that and invite a CC if he was fake claiming. That being said, the fact that the CC happened at all makes me townread Supa, and I was already townreading Pie.

Right now, I suspect that either or both Poly or Disc are scum. I'd like a full claim from either one of those, but I doubt they'll do it without pressure, and there seems to be a general lean towards VTNL this DP, so I doubt that will happen.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
There’s an investigative role between Poly and Disc. Any scum would know that by now so no info.

If they have an innocent they should probably reveal it to us.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Right now I read that scum is among Disc, Poly, Wylted, and Supa.

Take away an investigative role and left with 3. 66% chance of catching scum if there are 2
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Vote Count 

VTNL (2/4) - Wylted, Disci
Discipulus_Didicit  (1/4) - Polyglot

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
if you have results out them. The game is almost over
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
Right now I read that scum is among Disc, Poly, Wylted, and Supa
Your scum pool will probably be disc and poly next dp, and winning will be a formality. 
Wylted
Wylted
I wouldn't town read supa for the CC yet, it is probably MYLO and CCing somebody could end the game if we acted on it
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
if you have results out them.
I agree and will do so if I get some
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
What stands out to me are Roy and Marth. Both playable characters on Smash, while none of the other characters are to my knowledge.
My PM actually mentions this. It says [paraphrased] that Roy is best known for being in Smash but also had his own game that was mostly popular in Japan and not heard of elsewhere, the game in question being called "Fire Emblem Binding Blade".

Disclaimer: I have never played any Fire Emblem games and have done zero theme research.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
I don't buy the idea that you and supa are both town and currently think supa is the more likely between you two to be mafia.

Supa has given role, character, and justification. You have so far given just character and role unless I missed something (in which case sorry). Please give us your role justification.
Wylted
Wylted
Okay, so whiteflame is just going to ignore me calling the vaccine immunization.  This guys level of restraint is amazing
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
Didn't really want to detract from this DP, but... wtf dude? Are you actually claiming to have been vaccinated after all those diatribes against this vaccine?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@whiteflame
He admits as much here.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
@Discipulus_Didicit
Didn't see that, but still kinda baffled. And yes, Wylted, the vaccine is immunization. Not sure why you thought that would get to me.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
Didn't really want to detract from this DP, but... wtf dude? Are you actually claiming to have been vaccinated after all those diatribes against this vaccine?
Yes, but J and J, not the mrna stuff. Plus ain't I supposed to be covid proof?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
Yes, but J and J, not the mrna stuff.
You do you. Just glad you got it.

Plus ain't I supposed to be covid proof?
No one said that you will never get the virus after you get immunized. Part of the risk of J&J's vaccine is a lower degree of immunity when compared with Moderna and Pfizer, though even if we discount that, it's become very clear that higher challenge doses of virus (i.e. greater viral titers in other patients) can overcome immune responses, whether they're vaccine-generated or the result of natural infection. What vaccines are supposed to do is provide you a base level of prevention and, should that fail, a far more robust response to the virus that prevents you from getting some of the worst symptoms.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
You have a good point. I do think Disc is in my top scum pile. Right now I think Pie is just a bodyguard at the moment, so I do think Pie and I can co exist in this game IMO, so less scum reading him. I don't rule out Wylted either since he said some weird stuff in DP1 about his role. It's weird how he soft claimed DP1 but doesn't wanna hard claim DP2. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
, a far more robust response to the virus that prevents you from getting some of the worst symptoms.

I had to miss one day of work. That is the worst symptom possible
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
I don't rule out Wylted either since he said some weird stuff in DP1 about his role. It's weird how he soft claimed DP1 but doesn't wanna hard claim DP2. 
I don't rule him out, either. I townread the initial softclaim, but it is odd that he's not full claiming now, despite his stated view that his role is worthless. I can't tell if he's trying to cover for a PR with some heft to it, backpedaling to avoid having to present a fake claim that will get scrutinized, or just being odd about this. I'm very much on the fence about him.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
I had to miss one day of work. That is the worst symptom possible
Yup, that checks out. Feel for you, dude.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
I don't rule him out, either. I townread the initial softclaim, but it is odd that he's not full claiming now
You will understand next dp