Covid2 4.4 Million Dead Globally

Author: ebuc

Total: 68
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc

Are there any idiots  or mentally challenged at DArt who still think covid2/covid19 is just a conspiracy?

There is an idiot  ---mentally disturbed?--  person in another forum who keeps ranting about there is no such thing as a contagion.

FLRW
FLRW
Pressley Stutts, a Republican leader in South Carolina who fought COVID-19 vaccination efforts, died on Thursday of the coronavirus after a weekslong battle, including six days spent on a ventilator, The Greenville News reported.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
FLWR, sorry to hear of his death. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@FLRW
Pressley Stutts, a Republican leader in South Carolina who fought COVID-19 vaccination efforts, died on Thursday of the coronavirus after a weekslong battle, including six days spent on a ventilator, The Greenville News reported.

I'm sure that this is supposed to have some moral, but people who value freedom, acknowledge the increased risk of living in a free society. 

I think a Supreme Court Judge said and I am paraphrasing I think "freedom, should not be a suicide pact"

That judge was wrong. 
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@ebuc

Are there any idiots  or mentally challenged at DArt who still think covid2/covid19 is just a conspiracy?

There is an idiot  ---mentally disturbed?--  person in another forum who keeps ranting about there is no such thing as a contagion.
I can't speak for others, And I certainly don't think Covid-19 is fake.  But how much more deadly is it than many other diseases in the world? 

It has changed our lives.  But I think that if there is a conspiracy it in the reverse direction. The way governments around the world have locked things down is like they have been privy to information that nobody else has.   I wonder if it is much worse than we have been told, to be honest. 

Having said that, I live in Australia and compared to the rest of the world, our Covid-19 deaths have been very low. It is the restrictions which have been causing us grief.   I don't know ANYONE who has had covid-19, let alone, anyone who had died from it.  It is only every news items about people I don't know anything about.  And people in other countries I have never heard of before.  

And yet - we are locked down. We are not allowed to move more than 5 ks from our home. We have to wear masks inside and out.  We can't leave the home except for 5 reasons - we can't even go to church.  We even have a curfew. We are not allowed outside after 9pm. 

It is crazy.  Yet it has changed our lives.  Why are governments so petrified? What do they know that we don't know?  
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Tradesecret
It is crazy.  Yet it has changed our lives.  Why are governments so petrified? What do they know that we don't know? 

..." MONDAY, Feb. 15, 2021 (HealthDay News) -- The risk of death from COVID-19 is more than triple that from seasonal flu, researchers in Canada say.
....Their findings are similar to recent studies from the United States and France. The study was published Feb. 10 in the Canadian Medical Association Journal.
...."We can now say definitively that COVID-19 is much more severe than seasonal influenza," said study author Dr. Amol Verma, a researcher in the School of Public Health at the University of Toronto.

..."   On Friday, 10 hospital leaders in Middle Tennessee fired off a joint missive.
.....“We are banding together in one unified voice to ask you, to beg you, to get vaccinated against COVID-19,” says the letter, signed by the large medical center CEOs in Nashville as well as those from smaller communities, including the Henry County Medical Center in Paris, Tenn.
.....“We have seen, firsthand, the unnecessary suffering this horrible disease wreaks on the human body. We have had many patients in our ICUs, with machines keeping them alive, who wished they had gotten the vaccine but at that point it’s just too late.”
...Fatalities are again spiking, as has happened in previous waves, with 51 new deaths reported in the past 24 hours."...

I have no idea what conspiracies your talking about, or there source. I dont have teh China released genetic sequencing of the virus written down on a piece of paper or my computer, I do know that,  when a person{s} at Moderna, took that info and worked with it, the were able to got lucky, and find the shape of the spiked protein of th covid2  ---out of thousands of possible shapes it could  be--- and so in relatively short time the found it and gave that info to pfisher who then deveolped the fir mRNA vaccine, before Moderna did.

I heard the interview with the man at Modernal who found the shape of spiked protein and they asked him if he was upset that Psisher developed the mRNA vaccine before Modern, and he stated, no he was not, he was just glad a vaccine was ready to go to FDA fro approoval sooner rather than later.
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@ebuc
Currently, nearly 10M people die each year of cancer, worldwide. Since, according to the CDC, 60% of all cancer deaths could be prevented entirely just by using a more discriminate, healthy diet, I suggest that cancer, too, is a conspiracy against humanity, since the current unhealthy diet includes all the additives the food industry adds to natural, but commercialized food.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@949havoc
People die.

It's what they do.

And people eat processed food but still live longer than they would have 200 years ago.

And what would the Covid death total have been if we hadn't have put countermeasures in place

Perhaps one less if Pressley had taken some.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@zedvictor4
You mean Mt. Baldy of the Squid?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
So what, life goes on regardless for the rest of us. You want me to live in fear, quit my job stay home and go bankrupt so I don't get Covid or spread it. Destroying the economy and making people live in tyranny like conditions isn't a better solution. The phycological damage being done to young children by making them fear everything and everyone will be untold and of epic proportions.  They will be the generation to scared to even go outside. I live my life the same as I ever have. I can die tomorrow. Covid is just another of thousands of ways to die on the list as far as I am concerned. Live in fear, I don't care.  I wont. Tens of millions of people die every year, Never bothered anyone before. Maybe being thrown out of a window in a 20 story building is a better way to die. One thing is for sure, you wont cheat death no matter what precautions and measures you take. You will fucking die no matter what. If you were destined to die of covid 19 you will die of covid 19. I dont care what you do to try and prevent it. You will absolutely die of covid 19. Your death is your final destiny. You cant change it. It is already written and marked on a calendar in the future. No road or action you take will take you to a different final destiny. They all lead to the same place. Baring anything man made, I have always accepted that viruses and disease have been natures natural population control. The animal kingdom is subject to it, only the physically and generically strong survive. Humans are screwing with nature and the natural order of things. Maybe 4.4 million are supposed to die and I might be the next one. If its man made, then its willful genocide. Big difference. Population control no matter how you look at it.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
I agree sad-o-lite, it is all cause and effect destiny, via,

1} the extra-ordinary { magical },
.." Bousso has also shown that his strategy can be used to locate the 2-D surfaces on which holograms of the world can be set up. "...see links to Scientific American article Jacob Bekenstien authored, below.

2} illusion { 3D },  Jacob Bekentein stated in Scientific American, that, ...' we appear to be 2D creatures having a 3D illusion '...
...." Holography restricts the number of degrees of freedom that can be present inside a bounding surface to a finite number; field theory with its infinity cannot be the final story."... LINK

3} of choice { 12 degrees of freedom  } LINK

That said, humans will always operate as if they have freedom of choice.  The placebo effect is real 10% of the time in some lab experiements.

See Biology of Belief { mind over matter/ }  via Bruce Lipton { epigenetics guy }  LINK

W can dance if we want to, we can leave this world behind ...See Men Without Hats "Safety Dance".

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@949havoc
Mt Baldy yes.

Of the squid, no idea.

You will have to enlighten me.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@zedvictor4
A Democrat House conclave called the Squad - headed by AOC, and also featuring Mt. Baldy. But I noted somebody here mentioning it as "squid."
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@sadolite
In your opinion, as a society should we strive to minimize risk of death where we can?

Or was that paragraph only in reference to the heavy handed measures to combat covid-19?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Tyranny like conditions.

As if you have ever experienced or remotely understand "tyranny like conditions".

Wearing a mask and social distancing and being advised to have a non-obligatory jab, is not quite the same as having you fingernails pulled out because you referred to Joe Biden as senile.

Stay safe.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@dustryder
 "As a society should we strive to minimize risk of death where we can?"  My only responsibility is not to be a burden on society, I have no obligation to protect you from what I can not control.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
"As if you have ever experienced or remotely understand "tyranny like conditions".  Ya tell that to the millions who have lost everything because govt put them out of business and out of work. Half of all small businesses that were forced to close will never reopen. That is tyranny of the highest order.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Not quite the same thing, under the circumstances.

Probably as much to do with capitalism.

Obligatory debt and the tyranny of lenders.

Stay safe.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
Uh no, capitalism has nothing to do with govt forcibly making you close your business. That is tyranny of the highest order. You clearly are not one of the millions who lost everything, that is why you are so flippant and dismissive about it.

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@ebuc
Just numbers, fail to give me a sense of perspective, or scale.
949havoc gives an example of 'other deaths statistic. in post #7
sadolite questions the 'necessity of some measures in post #10

'Personally, I don't have a good grasp of understanding of Covid, but if I owned a store, or was in charge of a school.
I'd likely mandate masks myself, currently.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Lemming
Just numbers, fail to give me a sense of perspective, or scale.
Ive been watchin CBSN tv for last year, and other news.    Do you own a TV?  Do you know how operate the TV?

In USA there is NBC, CBS, and ABC.  Ive also heard that is a FOX news channel that exists on the black market by Qanon and owned by Murdock, Trumpet and Putin.

Once again, hospitals in southern states are over-run ---again!---  and medical staff is burnt out, again!.  So instead of the confederate  being vertical,  ' the south  will rise again ', their mostly horizontal in hospital beds, or, in bed at home because of Delta variant and 99% of these people are the brain dead,  unvaccinated.

Go figure, and get back to me.   Globally Delta variant has wreak havoc before USA.  Because of unvaccinated USA and globally we may see new variants appear.

It is clear Delta has killed more than the flu annually, and that covid cause more kinds of longer term biologic issues.  This is all on TV to see daily world wide unless others live in a cave isolated from rest of society.

Nyxified
Debates: 21
Nyxified
-->
@Tradesecret
Did the math really quickly. On average, only 1 out of every 26,289 Australians have died from COVID-19 and only 1 out of every 562 Australians have caught COVID-19.

So to not know someone who has caught COVID would be fairly typical in Australia.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Lemming
sadolite questions the 'necessity of some measures in post #10        I question the cost benefit, is it better to destroy an entire nations economy for a perceived but unproven mandate that is questionable at best. Science says masks that are not designed to stop a virus does not stop a virus. Wearing a mask in a common area then taking it off in the same building under the same HAVAC system defies all scientific logic. These measures are placebos and control measures to condition people to comply with anything govt says.  Oh your store can stay open and spread covid everywhere and to everyone but your store cant. "SCIENCE"
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
A mask will prevent the rapid spread of airborne particles, in instances such as coughing sneezing and exhaling, it is merely a precautionary measure when in close proximity to potential carriers.....Common sense logic.

Stay safe.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Common sense logic.

Answer yes..." So any additional formal education is an utter waste of resources. I worked on multi-million dollar military aircraft designed by college-educated engineers and yet found many design factors which defied common sense with alarming frequency. "...

Answer no...." Common sense can be developed through real-world experience, just like book knowledge can be gained through formal education, and it's the individual's responsibility to develop both. "
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
A virus compared to the worthless masks people wear is the same as a chain link fence to stop mosquitos >>>>> Indisputable Science  "Stay safe"
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@sadolite
Use an N95 mask. See the research paper Microstructure analysis and image-based modelling of face masks for COVID-19 virus protection
It states:

In summary, we have demonstrated that with the smallest pore diameter among all specimens the N95 has the best filtration efficiency to prevent droplets transmission.
We further study the reason why N95 mask has best filtration efficacy than other two masks by closely examining the internal structure. Firstly, the shield-like structure Layer #a acts as the first barrier for preventing macroscale droplets (up to 100 µ) and reducing the droplet momentum. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@FLRW
Great you can buy them for all of the people. Lets see, 2 to 3 masks a day @ an average price for a pack of ten N95 masks $30.00.    $3.00 x2 a day = $6.00    $6 X 7days = $42.00 a week x4 weeks = $168 a month x 12 months = $2016 a year. Is that tax deductible ?  Will the govt reimburse me?  You could limit yourself to one a day but the risk of raspatory infections becomes a real danger which is also deadly.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@sadolite
 I am forced to wear it against my will.
No, I believe in evolution.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@FLRW
Ya, "evolution"  Evolution says only the strong survive.