Covid2 4.4 Million Dead Globally

Author: ebuc

Total: 68
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@sadolite
According to Darwin’s Origin of Species, it is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@FLRW
Being strong is still part of the equation. Trying to alter the natural order of things always ends in more death and destruction. I predict more will die because they were vaccinated than those who have not.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Ive bought 6 safe  + mate masks --triple layer is $7.00 each and washable { not the carbon filter }---.  Two layers of cotton and carbon filter between. 60@\% cotton 40% polyester and the carbon filter.

..." Researchers say a tight-weave 100% cotton is a good bet. That's because at the microscopic level, the natural fibers in cotton tend to have more three-dimensional structure than synthetic fibers, which are smoother, says Christopher Zangmeister, a researcher at the National Institute of Standards and Technology. That 3D structure can create more roadblocks that can stop an incoming particle, he explains.". 

These masks are great because you can undo one ear piece and the mas does not then dangle from one ear. After three or so uses, I put carbon filters in clear plastic sandwich bag, place in back window of my car and the sunlight heats and distintegrates the viruses.

Of course masking does NOT replace social distancing --that I alway attempt to keep in mind and more and further with Delta variant---.

I still run into these nutters who believe the virus is a hoax by government to control us all.  I mean these kind of people really are ignorant to nth degree.  I think the must have a history in-breeding to lack the intellect and ability to decipher truth from lies and misinformation. No thanks to Trumpet and his loyalist trumpeteers spreading the same non-sense repeatedy.

End-date-for-humanity 2232 { approx }.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
"End-date-for-humanity 2232 { approx }." Then what's the fucking point of wearing a mask or losing your mind over covid?   All of humanity will be dead in a  hundred or so  years anyway.  Who gives a shit who dies of covid, who gives a shit who lives or dies, the end of humanity is 100 years away. Why would I live in self imposed tyranny when it doesn't matter? 

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Then what's the fucking point of wearing a mask or losing your mind over covid?   All of humanity will be dead in a  hundred or so  years anyway. 
1} your and your clueless-ness type, appear to me to be the only ones loosing their minds over coVid2.

Sadlite, you and that other clueless person need to share a bed or even bunk beds and try to enjoy each others company til  your personal end-dates.

Quality { happiness } of life is just as important as quantity { years } of life and maybe more so, in some respects.

Its all relative and the clueless are most closely related to their other clueless people and that sum-total ---for various reasons of clueless-ness---  is about 80% of humanity and this about the amount of water each adult human is composed of. Go figure.

Each of the 80% clueless adults on Earth is each about 80% water.

If humanity had to accept shorter life spans, with the belief ---even if a placebo effect-- and minialist set of standard of living, that, if most of humanity were all working toward the same goal, -- felt they were in the same boat--   to save humanity and create a world of justice, fairness and for all, would you be willing to accept such a world?

Ive believe Ive asked you and others this type of question before, and none every respond to question.

I repeat, so pleas read my finger tips...' Quality { happiness } of life is just as important as quantity { years } of life and maybe more so, in some respects if n t all respects '...

sadolite
sadolite
So your idea of quality of life is to wear a fucking mask on your face all fucking day long. Screw your quality of life. And now on the lighter side a video about the immune system.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo   Also, just because I don't get vaccinated, wear  a mask and social distance doesn't mean its a sign of disrespect or concern. It simply means that your fear of dying from covid  is your issue to deal with and no one else's.  
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Screw your quality of life.

This is above is the crux of your philosophy Sad-lite, and that is why we have so little in common, other than sharing concepts on this DArt forum.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
As I stated. Masked are not intended to stop the virus per se. Only to prevent the spreading of particulates, should one sneeze or cough. Logical common sense as Mr Ebuc would say.

Stay safe.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
@zedvictor4
As I stated. Masked are not intended to stop the virus per se. Only to prevent the spreading of particulates, should one sneeze or cough. Logical common sense as Mr Ebuc would say. Stay safe.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
You virtue signal so that makes you right about everything, even when you are wrong. The difference between you and me is I don't try to force my views  and beliefs on people using the gun barrel of govt. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
You virtue signal so that makes you right about everything, even when you are wrong.
Any time i state somehting that is in error, please let me know.  rarely seen that occur from you or other.

The difference between you and me is I don't try to force my views  and beliefs on people using the gun barrel of govt.

You associate "govt" with gun barrel only.  This is just another of the many errors of comment you make.

The other differrence between you and me, is that you asked or told me to not respond to your posts, ---and I stopped---  yet have problem responding to my posts, so I responded in kind.

I believe your a wishy washy trumpeteer who has little compassion for truth, facts and a mind forward pathway forward  ---instead of butt-forward--  into a future that leads to most likely outcome of survival of humanity on Earth.

Our best hope is AI + human mind.  Quality  { happeiness } over quantity { two Jeeps in driveway } is the only way humanity is going to move forward with a long term valid plan, that does not place nuclear energy in the back of every household on Earth to have both quality and quantity,

8 Billon people is too much for the current operating systems humanity currently has in place. Simple, not complex to grasp the obvious.

We need sex education, and huge increase in protection from pregnancey which involves technological innovations in condoms for women ---no drugs--- and safe, morning after drugs, or drugs to minimize sperm production or whatever to reduce porliferation of human life on Earth, until we reach levels that can accomodate the oncoming erratic climate change that has begun and will not end for some 500 years or more.

Your trumpeteers believe humans have some God given right to polulate the Earth without consequence.   I call that nutter mentality.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
"Any time i state something that is in error, please let me know.  rarely seen that occur from you or other." Sure,  masks not designed to filter viruses don't. You think they do. You are wrong and so is every person on earth that thinks they do. Masks not designed to filter viruses offer  no protection against viruses. Proven science.

Gun barrel of govt, You support mandates.

"Trumpeteers"  Your attempt to marginalize anyone with a opposing point of view using unprovoked disparaging insults and character assassination. All points of view are wrong but yours.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
All points of view are wrong but yours.
The better the mask the more virus is reduced in quantity spread outward to others.  This is common sense that you and serveral other of yu trumpeteers round here lack. Really sad to adult children being so ignornant and constantly spreadin misinformation and lies this last five years in politics.

Trumpet was the worst of the worst of immoral presidents and found a cult following of 74 million, ergo, we see why end-date-for-humanity is on 211 years away, approximately.  :---)

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
@Lemming
@FLRW
Teenagers against vaccines, yet,

...“I wonder if those concerned about injecting something into their bodies not approved by the CDC include“I wonder if those concerned about injecting something into their bodies not approved by the CDC include tattoo ink?

..." From the web:
No specific FDA regulatory requirement explicitly provides that tattoo inks must be sterile. However, CDC recommends that ink manufacturers ensure ink is sterile and that tattoo artists avoid contamination of ink through dilution with nonsterile water.”..

In 60's young people were about being all natural, yet they drop semi-unknown drugs ---we called them chemicals---  into their bodies to experience the trip.
{ @ .. @  }

Now days so many young fold tatto their skin and dye their { punk era origins } hair to look like like a trip --trippy dippy trippers--- ! $&^ *..* ^@#$ !

FLRW
FLRW
A Texas “freedom defender” who led campaigns against COVID-19 measures has died after trying to treat his own infection — just weeks before the birth of his fourth child.
Caleb Wallace, 30, started “The San Angelo Freedom Defenders” and organized “end the COVID tyranny” rallies opposing mask and vaccine rules and to “secure God-given and constitutionally protected rights.”
“I care more about freedom than I care about your personal health,” he told City of San Angelo officials at a meeting last November, admitting he had been “bombarding” them with complaints.
His “freedom” group — which also compiled lists of local businesses requiring masks so members could avoid them — has gone offline since his sickness and death, the San Angelo Standard-Times noted.
Wallace first fell ill on July 26 — but refused to get tested or go to the hospital, his 8-months-pregnant wife, Jessica Wallace, told the local paper.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
No over the counter mask will protect you from a virus, not even a 95 mask. And whatever with your stupid  infantile Trump BS
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@sadolite
you are actually a retard.
I didnt do any other research other than look up are masks effective against the delta variant?
The FIRST result is a paragraph

"Common question
Does wearing a mask protect against the Delta variant?

Masks help prevent the spread of infection, both with the original Covid-19 virus, and the delta variant that is taking hold of the US, and other variants like the lambda variant and those that will inevitably arise."

you have this autistic notion that the cdc and government is lying and cant be trusted.
You clearly deny science and very obviously don't care to research what you are talking about.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
No over the counter mask will protect you from a virus, not even a 95 mask. And whatever with your stupid  infantile Trump BS

More of the same clueless-ness from a Trumpeteer cultist follower, who lacks the reading comprehension skills ---or just mentally deranged enough--- so as to avoid what I actually stated and just keep repeating the same Trumpeteer mantra, with no moral and intellectual integrity involved.

Sad waste of my time and bandwidth at DArt. Sad :---(
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@drlebronski
You clearly deny science and very obviously don't care to research what you are talking about.

DB, you cant eason with Trumpet trumpeteer cult followers,  They lack the intellectual moranl integrity to ever engage in rational logical common sense and truth much less the scientific facts. FWLR makes it clear in post #45.

..." I care more about freedom than I care about your personal health,” he told City of San Angelo officials at a meeting last November, admitting he had been “bombarding” them with complaints."... so this is more lack of  moral and intellectual integrity.  These people are more like zombies whose brain of intellect and morals was eaten by Trumpet.

They could care less if mask make some degree of differrence.  Ignorance is on the side of freedom is all they can think about.

They could care less if covid2 vaccine protects most people from going to hospital.  Ignorance is on the side of freedom is all they can think about.

End-date-for-huanity 2232 { approx. }

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@ebuc
Tattoo ink would bother me less than a mandatory vaccine shot.
Though I've no tattoos myself.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Lemming
Tattoo ink would bother me less than a mandatory vaccine shot.
God/Universe us humans the freedom, to make decisions that may result in our deaths and the more long term spreading of covid2/19 that, allows for freedom of more freedom for the virus to mutate to new variants that, may be more difficult to deal with medically, and so on and so on.

Is not getting a vaccination, that can save our life, and prevent long term spread of covid19,  a dumb freedom to exercise? Yes it is.

Currently however, it depends on each humans set of circumstances of age and health, however, that is not always clearly understood, why a young person dies from covid2, or anyone who does not have known underlying conditions, yet, longer term, detrimental things occur to them, including the occasional { if not rare } death.

So each individual, who chooses to exercise their freedom, has to ask themselves the same question, do I feel lucky, and to I want to increase long term potential for more deadly or just detrimentally diffficult set of issues to occur, by not all of humanity getting the vaccine sooner rather than later.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
An over the counter mask will stop you spreading the virus.

The virus is spread in small liquid particles....It doesn't just sneak out by itself.

So unless people lick the snot of the inside of your mask they will be somewhat safer than if you have no mask and you just eject snot all over the place.

Common sense Mr S.....Not rocket science.....Stay safe.

Or are you just being stupid for the sake of politics?

Nonetheless...Stay safe.
sadolite
sadolite
"An over the counter mask will stop you spreading the virus." This is a bald face lie. Covid is a air born virus but that is not to say it doesn't also exist anywhere else An over the counter mask is like a chain link fence to stop mosquitos. Believe what you want, but I will believe in what mask manufactures say and no one else.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
@zedvictor4
An over the counter mask will stop you spreading the virus.

I think this is incorrect Zed.  Will stop some viruses, not likely  all.  Any reduction of the viral load is good becuase less load that gets in, better chances of human having more severe resultants.

People and like Sadolite and 3Ru are like cult fundamentalist and will not use their access to rational, logical common sense faculties.   Why?

I think it is ego based thing, where they latch on to same belief system, kinda of like their belief is an absolute truth-principle an their principles are inviolate, because of some thing they read somewhere about the size of coVid2.  Its crazy, I know, and I have couple of friends who part of this anti-mask anti-vaccination crusade.

It is like these people feel they have power because they are free to not wear mask and not vaccinate.

And they do have power because their actions effect the rest of humanity ex delta variant and maybe more to come.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
"People and like Sadolite and 3Ru are like cult fundamentalist and will not use their access to rational, logical common sense faculties." Thats right attack ther person and their character. The go to of anyone who challenges their  beliefs. Try to marginalize them and reject them as thinking human beings. To that I say fuck you asshole.  No, I use science, proven indisputable science. There is not one mask manufacturer that will say any mask they make not "specifically" designed to filer a virus will in fact Filter a virus. They will not say it even helps in the slightest bit to stop any virus in any way. It is undeniable proven factual science. You do an injustice and disservice to anyone and everyone by telling them that over the counter masks in any way prevents reduces or protects them from a virus. It is a flat out lie. Saying a over the counter mask prevents or reduces the spread of a virus is a indoctrinated political narrative and now matter how many times you say it it doesn't make it true. You can however make people believe it.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
@zedvictor4
@Lemming
....now matter how many times you say it it doesn't make it true.....

Best wishes to you sadolite. 

66.5 * 3 = n

n * speed-of-radiation = human population 2015{ appro. }

Add 210 years = 2232{ approx. } is prognostic geuss-ti-mate for end-time-of humanity on Rare Earth.

Young people  ' just want to celebrate another day of living, yeah yeah '. Sing-it Rare Earth.

Sly and the Family Stone.

> Salt cooled thorium reactors > going forward ?

> global unity for any power source >

> global unity of order >

> global unity of chaos >

> all are free and only limited by their imagination and empathy for others to guide them >

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Covid is airborne if a host ejects it in liquid particles.

The mask is therefore a preventative barrier.

Once said particles are contained within the mask, the virus does not then decide to sneak out and start flying around looking for a target.

A virus does not think, does not see and does not have legs or wings.

A chain link fence will prevent the movement of an object and consequently also prevent the movement of anything contained within that object.

A mask is a  logical common sense preventative measure....Never intended to be a cure all.

I bet that Mr Wallace wished that he had been a bit more sensible....And he was only 30 years of age.

Stay safe.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
A mask is a  logical common sense preventative measure....Never intended to be a cure all.

Now your on the correct track Zed. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence masks work from our experience with health care workers since first days of covid19.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
like I said, no matter how many times you say it it doesn't make it true.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
...no matter how many times you say it it doesn't make it true....

Best wishes Sadolite  > > > End-time-for-humanity 2232 { approx. }