Covid2 4.4 Million Dead Globally

Author: ebuc

Total: 68
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
Next you are going to tell me that getting one of those vaccines will prevent me from getting covid.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Just stay safe, and don't be the next one who wished that they had heeded sound advice, rather than believed the nonsense of some political conspiracy theorist.

And as for a vaccine...Of course it won't prevent you from contracting covid....If someone coughs virus infected fluid droplets  into your face, then you will inhale them.

Vaccination means you will already have antibodies in your system to fight the virus. 

There's nothing new about vaccines, they've been around for two hundred years or more and haven't wiped out mankind yet.

In fact, vaccines have helped to greatly increase life expectancy over that period.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
I agree what you say about vaccines. "Tested vaccines" Not vaccines developed in months and 0 long term testing. Who the fuck knows what will happen to the millions who chose to be lab rats.

A new report has determined the Pfizer vaccine may cause Alzheimer’s and other conditions
In a shocking new report on the COVID-19 vaccines, it has been discovered that the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine may have long term health effects not previously disclosed, including “ALS, Alzheimer’s, and other neurological degenerative diseases.”
“The current RNA based SARSCoV-2 vaccines were approved in the US using an emergency order without extensive long term safety testing,” the report declares. “In this paper the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine was evaluated for the potential to induce prion-based disease in vaccine recipients.” 
Prion-based diseases are, according to the CDC, a form of neurodegenerative diseases, meaning that the Pfizer vaccine is potentially likely to cause long term damage and negative health effects with regards to the brain.
This is especially concerning since the Pfizer vaccine is an mRNA vaccine, an untested type of vaccine which creates new proteins and can actually integrate into the human genome, according to a report from the National Library of Medicine.
In other words, degenerative brain conditions may appear at any time in your life after receiving the vaccine.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
@zedvictor4
In other words, degenerative brain conditions may appear at any time in your life after receiving the vaccine.

People use drugs, and drugs can may have detrimental side effects, yet people still use the drugs.  Old news.

Sadolite uses drugs.  There is no one who does not use drugs that may have detrimental side effects.

We make our choices and sometimes those choices are made for us. Get over it sadlite.  World and certainly humanity is not perfect perfection and makes error and corrects when identified. except in those cases where we have immoral people pulling the strings. Like Trumpet ans his cult followers.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@sadolite
Next you are going to tell me that getting one of those vaccines will prevent me from getting covid. 

Well it might cure your cancer.  Think about that for a minute. mRNA vaccines have the potential to destroy cancer. This is not just an idea they are working with. It is a reality for the near future. There are multiple cancer vaccines currently in phase 2 and 3 trials.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Age causes Alzheimer's.

Old age is caused by vaccines and other medical interventions.

And vaccine methodology is 200 years old, so creating a new one is not rocket science for experts.

I think that in this instance, speed was regarded to be of the essence.

Stay safe.
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@sadolite
Mask manufacturers do not need to claim mask efficacy against pathogen transmission, for masks to be effective against pathogen transmission. An omission of a claim is not equivalent to the negation of the claim. Your logic here only works if mask manufacturers had specifically stated that masks do not work against pathogen transmission. But even then, mask manufacturers are not healthcare professionals or experts in pathogen transmission. So why would you take their advice anyway? It would be like taking the medical advice of essential oil manufacturers. 

Anyway, here are some peer-reviewed scientific studies on mask use in viral transmission control.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@dustryder
But even then, mask manufacturers are not healthcare professionals or experts in pathogen transmission.

A friend told me in June of 2020 that, it is common sense , that, a person is going to get less oxygen into their bodies, when wearing a mask.

I looked on line, and found, that, masks do not reduce the amount of oxygen people get into their bodies ---or not significantly--- unless, they had pulmonary issues ex. asthma or emphyszema etc. Why? Because we breath harder to get the oxygen we need.

So it is little like when we see and automobiles wheels rolling along and when some speed is reached, it appears to us visually, that, the wheels are rolling in reverse. This defies our common sense, however, it does not defy rationality and logic, once we understand the cosmic principles behind the visuals.

The moral of the story is, that, we  need a balance of triangulate, to approach truth;

1} rational thought,  --knowing we have not gone insane--

2} logical thought,  -- knowing the cosmic principles associated with the visual---,

3} common sense ---that is lacking, until we consider the two above---.